The rise of Turkey in the Balkans

Jul 11, 2011 Full story: SETimes news 132,892

Turkey has played a moderator role between Serbia and the tripartite BiH presidency.

Full Story

Since: Oct 09

Sydney, Australia

#113602 Nov 27, 2012
Odysseus BC wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell me BABUSHKA the Turkish Russian FREEDOM FIGHTER .....
What is the Quaran...?
Could it be a book about a FALSE PROFIT...?
Could it be a book about THE ANTI CHRIST...?
Could it be that the Quaran teachers MURDER, AND HOW TO CARRY OUT MURDER OF INNOCENT PEOPLE...!
Could it be that the Quaran is the CAUSE OF ALL WARS in HUMANITY...?
TELL ME TURKISH BABUSKA WITH A RUSSIAN WARRIOR ON YOUR PROFILE '''WHAT IS THE QUARAN...?
Let us not twit when we do not know...

KORAN from KOREW (spernw)"Ton logo tou theou" GREEK and GREAT word!

Mohamed was a GOOD person who worship Jesus and his mother, he have mentioned Jesus 150 times more than the four gospels combine,
Mohamed call Alexander MEGISTOS not MEGAS
The said man "Mohamed" was a GENIUNE HELLENE!

Koran does not claim to murder innocent people

Sydney, Australia

#113603 Nov 27, 2012
Odysseus BC wrote:
P,s
The Quaran is also a book that teaches MALE MUSLIMS on how to DEFAME a woman by covering her up from HEAD TO TOE LIKE A LEPPER...!
Destroying and taking away a womens FEMININITY...!
MALE Muslims treating females like a DOG...!
When the woman falls out of love with the male Muslim or becomes mischievous she is BASHED then STONED to DEATH or BEHEADED in front of family and STRANGERS...!
THIS IS THE QUARAN...!
Koran gives instructions to women how to be dressed and behave in a public place…

Remember? Socrates has broken the bonds of his wife XANTHIPE when he saw her outside on or about 6 PM no other reason!

LET US BE FAIRE leave the Muslims alone it is a minority who are extremist mostly uneducated
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#113605 Nov 27, 2012
Alaturc OttomanSon wrote:
<quoted text>*** http://www.ihh.org.tr/etiyopyali-turtu-nun-hi...
That child A golden on world.
Weird.

Sydney, Australia

#113607 Nov 27, 2012
TURKER wrote:
<quoted text>
Convert you??!!??
Hey fa@gots you are born as converted perverts at birth!
Read the holy verses carved on your butt hole in nomine patri et fili spiritu sancte:):)
Open your arms and legs wide!
Sit on the cross!
And try to feel the pain comin through your holly point:)
Ninny shut your f@cking loo,

You are worse than an extremist,

Sydney, Australia

#113608 Nov 27, 2012
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax,okey you are NOT a Macedonian and so what?
You are fake and ridiculous nation.
http://youtu.be/H6aFucV9EtM
Ridiculous pseudonation
He can't relax,

His ars is on fire.....!

Sydney, Australia

#113609 Nov 27, 2012
TURKER wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey fa@got., greek = general peculiarity!
:):)
May be but 49 BILLION Euros are on our way....

Your precarious existence will not wonder why?

Sydney, Australia

#113610 Nov 27, 2012
babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Nina. I think the heavy metal music Alaturc listens makes me think he is a shaman..:)
Hi Babe,

My sincere regards,

Sydney, Australia

#113611 Nov 27, 2012
<quoted text>Weird is belong to your one and only client.
Barbarian imbecile you haven't learn yet how to express yourself

Try harder,
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#113612 Nov 27, 2012
<quoted text>Weird is belong to your one and only client.
Just change your picture.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#113613 Nov 27, 2012

Location hidden

#113614 Nov 27, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah...yeah...yeah. What about that picture? It's weird.
reminds you of something else I m sure.. no ?

Location hidden

#113616 Nov 27, 2012
Aristofanis wrote:
<quoted text>
Let us not twit when we do not know...
KORAN from KOREW (spernw)"Ton logo tou theou" GREEK and GREAT word!
Mohamed was a GOOD person who worship Jesus and his mother, he have mentioned Jesus 150 times more than the four gospels combine,
Mohamed call Alexander MEGISTOS not MEGAS
The said man "Mohamed" was a GENIUNE HELLENE!
Koran does not claim to murder innocent people
eleos Aristofani! eleos. if he was a 'true hellene" and spread the quran and told them all to marry one but ok 4 wives and do all other things we read and learn about... he did very well and stayed there and FAR FROM US HELLENES WITH THE FREE MIND AND FREE SPIRIT!

Nothing against ARabs but please...please

big favour he did mentioning both Alexandros and Christos..as if AS IF he could pretend to ignore them BOTH!

BIG DEAL!

fact remains that MOhammed or Allah anyway fall into nasty nastay funny contradictions about Christos.. that's enough to know that we smell a ..rat there.

and please dont you ever in any way bring Greeks close to islam.

away far away from us and friends.
respect!

Sydney, Australia

#113618 Nov 27, 2012
<quoted text>Now your Barbarian some must think,oh Euroka! You are a Great-Greek- world-class a-hole.
How GREAT I' feel...!

The whole European Machine is working in our favour, that’s what it means to be GREEK,

Location hidden

#113619 Nov 27, 2012
Aristofanis wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what I' am saying...
You have to revise history...
Arabs were the only ally for the GREEKS on resisting Christianity,
Did you get it now?
We been forced to accept Christianity, NO GREEK did it willingly!
Who is drunk?
well St Catherine was one who talked about Sibylla who proephesied ( apollo through her ) IHSOYS CRHSTOS... the son of God born to a virgin maria so... seems that it just came to Greeks at the right time. as it seems...
so dont be so categorical.. if it wasnt for the Greeks nature they wouldnt have shifted to the new era of
Iesous
Xristos
8eou
Yios
Swter
!
Ix8ys era = fish , pisces.
Alexandros = ear of Aries.. the goat the horns in his head as depicted..

forget about Quran.!
and btw.. the arabs didnt expect the Quran to know about Megas Alexandros ok?? full of legends was their culture but of course how else..
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#113620 Nov 27, 2012
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
reminds you of something else I m sure.. no ?
I've been meaning to bring this up with you. Your new picture.....eh....not becoming of you. You have done much better. Yours, Faith XOXO

Location hidden

#113622 Nov 27, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I've been meaning to bring this up with you. Your new picture.....eh....not becoming of you. You have done much better. Yours, Faith XOXO
I know.I m already tired of it. You are the second one to tell me so ..:)
"she's not YOu'..indeed she isnt.

Since: Nov 12

Dearborn, MI

#113623 Nov 27, 2012
Nina, more than half of the population in Turkey fails to attend their daily prayers and other religious obligations on regular basis. That said it does not mean Turks don't believe Allah, we are not Muslims or we are ready to convert.

Till very recently most Turkish families installed their children a duty to be good, respectful members of the society; respect parents & elderly, protect weak & children, be just, truthful, don't steal...and rituals were almost of no importance.

I can only speak for myself, but for me conservative Muslims and Christians are not so different from each other, in the sense that both rely too much on the rituals, show side of things and not what's really important; being a good, loving & just person

Furthermore the Trinity (holy ghost & spirit) aspect of Christianity is a major turn off for me and I would guess that's so for many other Turks.

We believe god is great and there is one, but only one god and after that its impossible to accept the Trinity concept of Christianity, which is completely illogical and inconsistent and no different than a fairy tale.

For those reasons you will see hardly any Turks converting to Christianity even half of the population is not very religious and not very happy with the current conservative government in terms of its policies on social issues.

“ I've never”

Since: Sep 11

faked a sarcasm in my life

#113624 Nov 27, 2012
Aristofanis wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Babe,
My sincere regards,
Hi Aristo..same to you as well.. are you taking care of yourself?

Sydney, Australia

#113625 Nov 27, 2012
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
eleos Aristofani! eleos. if he was a 'true hellene" and spread the quran and told them all to marry one but ok 4 wives and do all other things we read and learn about... he did very well and stayed there and FAR FROM US HELLENES WITH THE FREE MIND AND FREE SPIRIT!
Nothing against ARabs but please...please
big favour he did mentioning both Alexandros and Christos..as if AS IF he could pretend to ignore them BOTH!
BIG DEAL!
fact remains that MOhammed or Allah anyway fall into nasty nastay funny contradictions about Christos.. that's enough to know that we smell a ..rat there.
and please dont you ever in any way bring Greeks close to islam.
away far away from us and friends.
respect!
HLLEOS HLLEOS.....!

Four wives nothing to do with religion!

Hellenes have adopted the seven wives somewhere in the Middle East 11,000 years before Mohamed!

He just gave them instructions in the Koran about the customs they have observed at that time remember....
Mohamed was totally AGRAMATOS!

Seven wives at the time of adoption were fair and equal to all women!

For the reason no other than there were quarrels and fights and wars that most man killed in young age,(In Greece however NO man without children could go to war! Man's major roll was for the continuation of the species)

So, it was roughly calculated “untold” years back that after wars and natural causes there were one MAN to seven women!

At the time the rule was faire but, over the years it was abused until Jesus come along and reshuffled it again, Jesus have placed the women back to a better place in the community mind you that, a women with her monthly cycle was considered DIRTY and could not attend any religious or other ceremony on a temple of god!

Mohamed have never fallen in illogicality about Jesus! Arabs however, still saying “as well as all other prophets we have” Mohamed was the last one!
ARIS, AREBOS, ARAB in short, alla kai ARAPHS slangily…
What I tell you are TRUE though, you don’t have to believe for the reason our church “FATHERS” have taught us what have suit their own purpose.

I' like your avatar... You look like DANDOULAKH at 26 years of age!

Sydney, Australia

#113627 Nov 27, 2012
babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Aristo..same to you as well.. are you taking care of yourself?
I' am OK babe....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Defending the Poles 7 min Clear Dharma 5
HANOI: Vietnam supermarkets in need of qualifie... 10 min forget me not 1
India Hindu group plans religious conversions a... 14 min Yupp111 88
Wwi Argus Archive: Serbians fight back in Belgrade 14 min Nemanja_Matic 45
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 14 min Spike 46,034
Migrants in Britain a decade on: The Poles who ... (Apr '14) 18 min Clear Dharma 4,764
Colonel among group arrested on corruption charges 20 min servonazis 5
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 40 min Mujahid 392,902
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr J RULES 71,255
More from around the web