The rise of Turkey in the Balkans

Jul 11, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: SETimes news

Turkey has played a moderator role between Serbia and the tripartite BiH presidency.

Comments (Page 5,388)

Showing posts 107,741 - 107,760 of132,906
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“ I've never”

Since: Sep 11

faked a sarcasm in my life

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
NEVER did, never will!
read again you need a second reading to understand
"well that's islam the ugly face.
but you will feel happy when you are able to distinguish the individual from the general.. the person each time from the nation or the religion.
I m the one that always say that each one carries the collective soul of our nation/group etc.. but then again above all we are persons! It's difficult to strike a balance I know.. but it's very rewarding.
I myself have taken some great lessons of life about faith in God and kindness: one from a Turk and one from an American.
it's wonderful!!
amoral and soulless"???????
----
ok... dont lose your head.. try to pull youself together.
Ok, it was a question and you answered.. cool it now!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I go into an infinite loop and I want to crash ... everytime I have to repead myself 5 times...
Then you should probably quit drinking.

“ I've never”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Then you should probably quit drinking.
here we go again.. now Nina says I should not call you a dummy! How can I not?

“ I've never”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

"The evil that is in the world almost always comes of ignorance, and good intentions may do as much harm as malevolence if they lack understanding."
Albert Camus

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
You are spending way too much time with Milena.. what have I told you before, you always shoot yourself in the foot with your wrong associations.
I don't care about those dummies but having a Greek pie and eat it too I care for you and plus I think you are smarter than these other dummies..
So, for the last time, go back and see what I said to you, I am not Erdogan and I don't represent Turkey..
And many many times I have said my own political thoughts about Macedonian questions..
now for you to come and question me over and over again makes me think you are in bed with flip flappers a lot.. well I am not one of them..
I am very disappointed with you lately! Whatever this is , shake it up.. you are going down.
methinks you are disappointed with something else whatever that is.. told you days ago .. you lost touch with your old self.Im the same always the same.. never made fake friends never licked always ready to prove how I dont lick my 'fake " friends. the same.. Im happy with myself..

at the end of the day Im the Greek and you all people around are fighting to prove how righth Greeks are.

my associations are always with foreigners and they are great cause I am Greek I'll repeat I was born to bring people together.
Ifailed with you ..as it seems.. but you'll see you are wrong... in due time.
I m never in a hurry cause I have all the time on my hands . blame my destiny.

* it's wrong of you to think that I would practise what most people do : my eneny's enemy is my best friend..I m not turkish or fyromian... I have friends among my enemies. that's me..just Greek

be disappointed all you like. you are the living proof of what I say . dont get jealous.:)))

and do try to get over what's bothering.. is it Turkey's rise downwards ? is it your american feeling ? what?

is it just a sign of the times? nemesis maybe for your... answer about ..COMPASSION TO LIARS AND FRAUDS???

think about it.. I m a crazy believer in karma and nemesis..

so far I haven t been proven wrong...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
You are spending way too much time with Milena.. what have I told you before, you always shoot yourself in the foot with your wrong associations.
I don't care about those dummies but having a Greek pie and eat it too I care for you and plus I think you are smarter than these other dummies..
So, for the last time, go back and see what I said to you, I am not Erdogan and I don't represent Turkey..
And many many times I have said my own political thoughts about Macedonian questions..
now for you to come and question me over and over again makes me think you are in bed with flip flappers a lot.. well I am not one of them..
I am very disappointed with you lately! Whatever this is , shake it up.. you are going down.
hhahaha you should have seen what torture I put my turkish friend through - after I had shown JOb's patience with some stupid things Ihad to endure - till he saw that there was no point supporting a lie... it would lead him nowhere.. if only you d seen that.. you'd know it was for a good cause.

hahaha

now .. relaxed and true to himself and me.. he gives me lessons of being a good person.. after he had to go through my greek logic torture.

that;s the way it is..Not all Turks are destined for that........ not all.

dont blame me.... it's how it is..:)))
Dejan

Vinica, Macedonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
you want an honest answer ?
ok. have it.
since historey repeats itself mor often than not with a touch of fiasco for the ones who haven t learnt their lesson..it will be like this dear..when the were wolf comes to dinner party
both Bulgarians and fyromians will fight like dogs agaisnt Turks.
Bulgarians are sincere abouit this.
fyromians are not but they will fight against you.
Bulgarians being eu members and having accepted reality will just fight against you
Fyromians.. feeling not bulgarians anymore ( blood is thicker.. though ) but.. macedonians..will fight FOR makedonia too..
so that they will have a ....right and a right to the honorary title after all.. will be a good chance for them to prove how ...macedonians theya re heheheh
turks will again fight agaisnt bulgarians and greeks and turks will have to ....deliver what they owe to GREeks
history repeats itself . dont fool yourself !!!
fyromians are bulgarian in their guts. that's why they AT your throat everytime you get along with Greeks hehehehehe
dear.. you dont see th whole picture.
so.. let me fight with my fyromians . They detest Turks more than Greeks do . because youi know.... who one HAS to lick for own benefit.. they deep down hate deeply.
while Greeks who dont lick Turks or anyone else .. they dont have to hate anyone . only slap some when they need it.
see how it goes???
always try to see the BIG picture!
dont get flattered by some.. temporary licking..Its AS FAKE AS HELL.
:))))
More then 100 years ago we did fought the Turks. So how come we are best friends now after that much time?
You greeks would never know.
109 years ago right before they start the Ilinden uprising, the Macedonian leaders of the old VMRO write the Krusevo manifeso calling the Turks brothers, saying there - we will not fight you, we will fight against the oppresor, the local agas, pashas and valias that suck blood both ours and yours. No Turkish vilage will be harmed.
We don't lick anyone Nina, we too can be friends if only greece had achieved democracy like that one expressed in the Krusevo manifesto for example. Right now Turkey seems very friendly to us, and we accept the hand of friendship, Ottoman empire and what it meant for us is deep in the history. But the moment Turkey will turn hostile towards us (hope never) you will see us fighting with even more enthusiasm then all of those freedom fighters 100 years ago.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
If you weren't born to lick and if you have own self thoughts on things than you should not hold that against others.. now you cannot have your Greek pie and eat it too.
I don't have to say they are dummies..maybe ... because they show it every second with their own statements..but they are .. and don't tell you don't join..whenever it suits you.. because you do.
Soulless and immoral? How dare you? Specially when you are soooo disappointed with Turks who are not getting on peoples case with you in your fight... but accuse them in every chance you get..
come on.. show me your emotional turkish self.. get passionate go over yourself..but put some greek element in it.. logic.

did I call you are agreed to one call turks amoral and soulless?

prove it..

when you do .. I''ll humbly admit and apologize.. till then - cause you will never be able to prove it- you need to apologize to me for whatever you said in answer to my .."calling you amoral and soulles"

dont get stupid.. I need to get rational when disagreeing with anyone. dont get me angry .

amoral and sooulless???please go back and do bring the quoted words taht will prove you passionate the wrong way: the turkish way..

be "greek" babe, understand waht you read dont read what you want to understand.

oh.. who told you Im disappointed with Turks? on the contrary.. they are doing exactly as foretold. Im kinda satisfied.. Im disappointed with individuals only..

amoral and soulless?? prove your claim or admit I am RIGHT!!!

and that you are just emotionally ovewhelmed for some reason.

:)
Dejan

Vinica, Macedonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
methinks you are disappointed with something else whatever that is.. told you days ago .. you lost touch with your old self.Im the same always the same.. never made fake friends never licked always ready to prove how I dont lick my 'fake " friends. the same.. Im happy with myself..
at the end of the day Im the Greek and you all people around are fighting to prove how righth Greeks are.
my associations are always with foreigners and they are great cause I am Greek I'll repeat I was born to bring people together.
Ifailed with you ..as it seems.. but you'll see you are wrong... in due time.
I m never in a hurry cause I have all the time on my hands . blame my destiny.
* it's wrong of you to think that I would practise what most people do : my eneny's enemy is my best friend..I m not turkish or fyromian... I have friends among my enemies. that's me..just Greek
be disappointed all you like. you are the living proof of what I say . dont get jealous.:)))
and do try to get over what's bothering.. is it Turkey's rise downwards ? is it your american feeling ? what?
is it just a sign of the times? nemesis maybe for your... answer about ..COMPASSION TO LIARS AND FRAUDS???
think about it.. I m a crazy believer in karma and nemesis..
so far I haven t been proven wrong...
You don't have friends among your enemies, you don't have Macedonian friend.
Here's one song Mashala
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“ I've never”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
hhahaha you should have seen what torture I put my turkish friend through - after I had shown JOb's patience with some stupid things Ihad to endure - till he saw that there was no point supporting a lie... it would lead him nowhere.. if only you d seen that.. you'd know it was for a good cause.
hahaha
now .. relaxed and true to himself and me.. he gives me lessons of being a good person.. after he had to go through my greek logic torture.
that;s the way it is..Not all Turks are destined for that........ not all.
dont blame me.... it's how it is..:)))
No problem.. you can push my buttons..:)! You have a good day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

“ I've never”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
come on.. show me your emotional turkish self.. get passionate go over yourself..but put some greek element in it.. logic.
did I call you are agreed to one call turks amoral and soulless?
prove it..
when you do .. I''ll humbly admit and apologize.. till then - cause you will never be able to prove it- you need to apologize to me for whatever you said in answer to my .."calling you amoral and soulles"
dont get stupid.. I need to get rational when disagreeing with anyone. dont get me angry .
amoral and sooulless???please go back and do bring the quoted words taht will prove you passionate the wrong way: the turkish way..
be "greek" babe, understand waht you read dont read what you want to understand.
oh.. who told you Im disappointed with Turks? on the contrary.. they are doing exactly as foretold. Im kinda satisfied.. Im disappointed with individuals only..
amoral and soulless?? prove your claim or admit I am RIGHT!!!
and that you are just emotionally ovewhelmed for some reason.
:)
Neither side is humble..:) No, i will not apologize for what I said to those two. But I still feel like chit for what i said, even though, I apologized to someone ...
Now, I have to go..:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
Faith, I don't care what you think.. I think just like her.. you are an id/ot! You can bark all you want. My reality will not chance. My status will not chance and you will not do anything to me. Your so called white. Americans would prefer to associate with me than somelike a euro trash and that is your reality.
understood? Now, go find some cartoons to watch..
euro trash????????

faith is an american. be brave enough to insult her using straightforward ways..what are you so afraid off??

euro is me.. trash.. oh well... I wont bite.. but eurotrash makes my business... watch your mouth babush and learn to be brave.
faith is an american. no matter where she comes from . just like you.

the only people who can trash each other with euro argument are the europeans.

try not to make more enemies while fighting with one.
not clever.

“In the ages of the wolf ”

Since: Dec 10

The world was a place to live.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>C.H., You're so sweet.
But still are your ignorance will not be tolerated in here, Michigan Peaches!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
As I told you international politics is as if friends with benefits.. but than why do you get upset with Turks if they are not supportin, if you to hate them but not as much as fryomians and Bulgars? You cannot have selective arguments Nina... you want Turks to be on side than you need to be also..
The big picture is even if the warewolves comes to the dinner party, Turks will not be there physically.. unless you change your ways..
Can you for once be specific and not elusive and vague? what are you afraid of? be clear as to what youi're saying so that you can get a specific answer.!!!!
it's the Turkish way.. for sure.. Iv never seen a Turk here be bold enough to speak out what they have in their mind.

who told you I hate Turks? I dont. I dont hate fyromians and I dont hate bulgarians or Albanians.. that's I ==greeeks.. generally and very personallyas well.. stop judging Greeks by your own standards.

not hate doesnt mean I will not fck their brains out if they want my soul.. clear enough?
not hate doesnt mean I will succumb to stupidity and lying , clear enough?
hot hate doestn mean I will lick or fear clear enough?

if not clear enough you need to study Greeks more.

seriously greeks' power is yoru idea of them judging by own criteria. So far from what they really are... makes me smile really haha

I hate noone , I lick noone, I 'll change anyone's living daylights if they think they can get me.

clear enough?

me ? selective arguments??? please!!! please!!! please!!!

Idont select the arguments.. I told you again and again.. I dont like women calling women poutanas do you get it????????

it's weak. it's self projection. it's ... low. aaaand it certainly is BASSE CLASSE!!!

sorry ..
you started it.

but ..it's ok.. I always like people getting low.. it;s genuine.. i m not afraid getting low... answering BACK:)))

but when |I do.. I dont excuse myself that I do it " like a man" no ,, i do it the very female way.. even better!:)))

pull yourself together. ruling class chick shouldnt resort to poutana weapon to deal with a...woman.

it's a whole analysis about the matter.. oh well.....

I see no enemy in any woman ..:)))

ps... I have my men secure and exclusively mine wow!!!! hahha
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>

faith is an american. no matter where she comes from . just like you.
Just like? Not quite. I'm American. She is Turk.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, it was a question and you answered.. cool it now!
ok, then apologize to me for what you said because you thought i called you amoral and soulless and hence your delirium..

that's what you should do..not tell me to cool it..

so ..do it . apologize please you were OBVIOUSLY wrong.
do it.. be a ..woman!

“ I've never”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Yes but I didn't say you can push as hard as you can.. don't make me open my pc and go back for exchanges..:)

Besides I am just wondering how long you will do this..:)D
my poor dad! I will give him an extra hug today.

“ I've never”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Just like? Not quite. I'm American. She is Turk.
You can take a look Milena's middle finger picture as your answer. That's all you are a di/ck head.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Alaturc OttomanSon wrote:
<quoted text>But still are your ignorance will not be tolerated in here, Michigan Peaches!!!
It's Georgia peaches....Michigan wolverines.....

https://www2.ucar.edu/sites/default/files/new...

“In the ages of the wolf ”

Since: Dec 10

The world was a place to live.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Follow your common sense
You cannot hide yourself
Behind a fairytale forever and ever
Only by revealing the whole truth can we disclose
The soul of this sick bulwark forever and ever
Forever and ever!!!
CRY FOR THE MOON!!!
*** http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 107,741 - 107,760 of132,906
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the World News Forum right now

Search the World News Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Fury as China paper publishes Japan map with mu... 6 min Fatboy 25
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 6 min Faith 352,993
Obama faces limited options in Iraq crisis, dou... 7 min barefoot2626 1,015
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 min Bastards 114,576
'Bamboo ceiling' hampering Asians in Australia 8 min brian 4
Macedonia: Ethnic Albanians clash with police 10 min mr large 29
Locals get angry with pro-Russia separatists 11 min Oliver Cromwell 237
•••
•••