The rise of Turkey in the Balkans

Jul 11, 2011 Full story: SETimes news 132,904

Turkey has played a moderator role between Serbia and the tripartite BiH presidency.

Full Story

“Be pure as a pigeon ”

Since: Jan 12

and strong as an eagle

#105194 Oct 11, 2012
Folks, this world needs hard work...See you when I see you.:)

(sorry, can't help it, I put on the mask to cover barbie girl :)))))))))
i luv floridians

Miami, FL

#105195 Oct 11, 2012
nothing better than spending time with your buddy's wife LOL

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#105196 Oct 11, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
I know personally I am European but Bulgarians as a whole cluster,meaning different genes depending of area of origin.There's a very small percentage of Bulgar blood,because majority of Bulgar descendants were cut off in lands taken by Romania and later Moldova and Ukraine.They do til this day identify as Bulgarians and speak Bulgarian.But the Bulgarians in Bulgaria are mostly descendants of the local Slavic and other populations.There is no Turkish blood in us,because Bulgarians never mixed with Turks.The ones who did,became Turks.And Bulgarians absolutely don't mix with Gypsy.This is just impossible,because of the huge cultural difference.
Okay I'll give you that, but I have seen some Bulgarians that have irregular non-European features, but who are not Gypsy's but have some Gypsy features.

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#105198 Oct 11, 2012
American-progress wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay I'll give you that, but I have seen some Bulgarians that have irregular non-European features, but who are not Gypsy's but have some Gypsy features.
I don't exclude the possibility of some Gypsies to have became Bulgarians,civilized themselves you know.But we still recognize them.All you have to do is look at their gums.They are purplish color.Of course we don't mind civilized Gypsies but we still wouldn't mix with them.

Location hidden

#105199 Oct 11, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't exclude the possibility of some Gypsies to have became Bulgarians,civilized themselves you know.But we still recognize them.All you have to do is look at their gums.They are purplish color.Of course we don't mind civilized Gypsies but we still wouldn't mix with them.
So why wouldn't you mix with Bulgarian assimilated Gypsy's? If there are no cultural differences?

East of Eden

#105200 Oct 11, 2012
American-progress wrote:
<quoted text>
So why wouldn't you mix with Bulgarian assimilated Gypsy's? If there are no cultural differences?
For the same reason I wouldn't date a Hispanic person.They have a bad temper.

Location hidden

#105201 Oct 11, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
For the same reason I wouldn't date a Hispanic person.They have a bad temper.
Well the Bulgarianized Gypsy shouldn't have a bad temper if he is like a Bulgarian man, right?

Is it their brown skin you don't like?

East of Eden

#105202 Oct 11, 2012
American-progress wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the Bulgarianized Gypsy shouldn't have a bad temper if he is like a Bulgarian man, right?
Is it their brown skin you don't like?
Not all Gypsies are brown.Back in the days they were famous for stealing white babies,so many of them aren't dark complected as much.Anyway,Gypsies are considered Caucasian,so you can't really play the racial card there.The problem is their mentality.Nothing changes that.Even though some have assimilated themselves,they are still loud and obnoxious.

Location hidden

#105203 Oct 11, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all Gypsies are brown.Back in the days they were famous for stealing white babies,so many of them aren't dark complected as much.Anyway,Gypsies are considered Caucasian,so you can't really play the racial card there.The problem is their mentality.Nothing changes that.Even though some have assimilated themselves,they are still loud and obnoxious.
I thought it was common for everyone in South Slavic culture to be passionate and loud, compared to Western people?

“Makedon therefore E/\/\hn”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#105204 Oct 11, 2012
Alaturc OttomanSon wrote:
<quoted text>All instincts are strong for women. I have not suprise feel for this, I'm afraid feel for you and why did happy her with 555- this is syndorome or not, like I kept my mind on the big picture.
I think that 555 impulse you did not control.
you wanted to share that with us.
My true is this now about to you.
Wanted to share? Obviously I did.. perhaps I wouldnt have but.. I wanted to be ..poetic:)
Another reason is to show that when people commit hubris they disturb the balance of the universe ... The universe will "strike back hard to restore balance.. Balance my dear..

Balance is the key word....

It's in my nature to seek balance..no matter what..

Happy was not the right choice of word.. Concerned in many ways is the right one.

Since: Sep 12

Dubai, UAE

#105205 Oct 11, 2012
Balance is boring... Chaos is attractive...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#105206 Oct 11, 2012
For what it's worth....I'm sorry I was nasty to you.
Bronzilla

Greece

#105207 Oct 11, 2012
BOZ-OK wrote:
Balance is boring... Chaos is attractive...
agree

“ I've never”

Since: Sep 11

faked a sarcasm in my life

#105208 Oct 11, 2012
_T_U_R_K_E_R_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Golgede duranin golgesi olmaz
Karanlik icinde kalinmaz
O karanligi gecip isiga ulasir
Vatanini sevdikce sonsuzlasir...
kim mi???
Antep biberi!
Kendi isigi almayan isik arar
eger isiksan, golgende olmaz, karanliginda
insansiz vatan ne diye? Sevgisiz insan ne diye?
Kendi isigi olmayan insanin oldugu yere mezar denir vatan degil.

Kim dedi?
Bal

“ I've never”

#105209 Oct 11, 2012
Cannavaro wrote:
<quoted text>
you're totally an idiot.what is your problem with catalonians?did your mom get raped by a catalonian?
Yeah you think changing location and name changes you.. ones sewer rat.. always a sewer rat!

Dubai, UAE

#105210 Oct 11, 2012
Felsefe yapmayalim... Turk olmak mermiye kafa atmaktir... Atamiyorsunuz...

“ I've never”

#105211 Oct 11, 2012
Turk felsefe yapmaz
Mermiye kafa vurur
Evet ... guzel..

Dubai, UAE

#105212 Oct 11, 2012
babushka wrote:
Turk felsefe yapmaz
Mermiye kafa vurur
Evet ... guzel..
Oyleyse vurunuz...

“In the ages of the wolf ”

Since: Dec 10

The world was a place to live.

#105213 Oct 11, 2012
Nina-Makedonia-Hellas wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanted to share? Obviously I did.. perhaps I wouldnt have but.. I wanted to be ..poetic:)
Another reason is to show that when people commit hubris they disturb the balance of the universe ... The universe will "strike back hard to restore balance.. Balance my dear..
Balance is the key word....
It's in my nature to seek balance..no matter what..
Happy was not the right choice of word.. Concerned in many ways is the right one.
When I were try for live at the bottom of you, your light leave me, I live in the dark all the time.
This is talking the bottom of the candle talking to candle about to living light and darkness :)
So is this poetic or is this not.
You believe me ; Never mind.
Sincerity is very important for us.
Don't worry, Candles can't illuminate own bottom.
Hey you shall be balancing setup too tfor that bronze thing :)
Bronzilla

Greece

#105214 Oct 11, 2012
Alaturc OttomanSon wrote:
<quoted text>W:)
you are the dream of a Greek loving 'boys' man ;)))

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 min NEEDS_ about 3fiddy 370,140
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 3 min Sambrotherofnephi 13,383
Independence for Scotland? 7 min Not again 96
The Church of Saint Sava 9 min Armin Zildzo 25
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 10 min Mr Cro Pockets 1,807
Joint Chiefs chairman opens door to US boots on... 15 min Eleanor 15
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev ad... 17 min Green Ukraine 33
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

World News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••