Australia Faces Influx of Sri Lankan Asylum Seekers

Apr 11, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Voice of America

Australia's conservative opposition is accusing the Labor government of losing control of the nation's borders.

Comments
161 - 180 of 275 Comments Last updated Sep 8, 2013
Tamule jackass

Ottawa, Canada

#185 Apr 18, 2013
Siva wrote:
<quoted text>You are no Indian but a white racist monkey. Lots of white slum dwellers a generation ago also used to bathe in sewers, Go and ask your mummy and daddy. Mad dog.
para demala, that may be generations ago, the fact is that you para demala pakayo bathe in shit TODAY, not to mention dance with lemons hanging from your ball sacks etc.. understood kariya? stupid demala cleaner.

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#186 Apr 19, 2013
Siva wrote:
<quoted text>The Aborigines travelled to Australia via western Asia and India. Their genes and DNA markers are still found amongst certain tribal population in Tamil Nadu and Kerala. However the mainstream Tamil population are Caucasoid. Predominantly Dravidian but with large traces of Aryan, Iranian, ancient Greek, Roman and Arab. The upper and middle castes are either of Aryan, Aryan/Dravidian or Dravidian in origin. Their skin colour can range from very dark almost black to very fair almost white but they have Caucasoid genes and have Caucasoid bone structure and features.
The Aryans came from Central Asia and the Dravidians came from the eastern Mediterranean.
The Tamil lower castes are either Dravidian or Dravido/Australoid. The untouchables or Dalits and tribal are Dravido/Australoid or pure Australoid/Negrito in origin
http://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/2009/0...
Thanks
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#187 Apr 19, 2013
PROUD MALAYALI wrote:
<quoted text>who you are??just a 'kulamkuthi,vargavanjakan'(rac e traitor).Born to an immigrant Malayali Muslim parents in Ceylon and now you are siding with Ceylon Tamils and other Pakistani dimwits, talking ill about Malayalis ,North Indians.typical Muslim attitude.you have no love for your race and country.bastard dog...
Oh so if anyone dares say anything about precious Kerelan Nambis rooting Nai(yars) then it's sacrilage.

But Syriac pretenders take the cake. Pretending to follow rituals from a long forgotten bygone era. Burning Incesne and wearing robes doesn't hide the fact that you lot are christian convert thambis...
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#188 Apr 19, 2013
Tamil suicide monkey wrote:
Jeyaraj’s widow compares Weliweriya blast(by tamil terorist) with Boston attack..
Tamil UPFA MP Dr. Sudarshini Fernandopulle, yesterday said that the terrorist attack on the Boston marathon was the first attack on a sporting event in the world since the assassination of her husband, Minister Jeyaraj Fernandopulle, as he was about to flag off a marathon at Weliweriya, Gampaha on the morning of April 6, 2008.
The Weliweriya blast claimed the lives of 12 persons, including Minister Fernandopulle, who held the highways and road development portfolios at the time of his demise and athlete K. A. Karunarathne, the former national and South Asian gold medalist. Among the wounded were a number of children.
In a brief interview with The Island, Dr. Fernandopulle stressed that the Boston attack was a grim reminder that terrorists could strike in any country, regardless of its political and military might.
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/124514056/PPP-Min...
http://www.island.lk/index.php...
Actually this is not correct. The last unofficial sports meet was when brave army deserters ran away from the Tigers. The winners got to live and become gansters and assorted thugs in Colombo. The losers (the slow fatties) ended up in LTTE prisons.
CrimeaRiver

South Ockendon, UK

#189 Apr 19, 2013
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually this is not correct. The last unofficial sports meet was when brave army deserters ran away from the Tigers. The winners got to live and become gansters and assorted thugs in Colombo. The losers (the slow fatties) ended up in LTTE prisons.
LTTE Prisons? I thought LTTE prison was Menik farm
Anushka Vedanayagam

Colombo, Sri Lanka

#190 Apr 19, 2013
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
Similarly SLA killed the babaric terrorist tamila wretches. It would be only about 60, 000. we have to only blame them for not killing the rest. both sound similar enna aiya? lol
Tamule jackass

Ottawa, Canada

#191 Apr 19, 2013
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
the ultimate slow fatty got his forehead split open with an axe. ROFL... the patta vesi begged the army, even shot his own son. pow ne?
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#192 Apr 19, 2013
CrimeaRiver wrote:
<quoted text>
LTTE Prisons? I thought LTTE prison was Menik farm
Actually LTTE had a poor record with prisoners. At least GOSL kept the Tamil youth alive a little while before torturing and killing them.
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#193 Apr 19, 2013
Tamule jackass wrote:
<quoted text>
the ultimate slow fatty got his forehead split open with an axe. ROFL... the patta vesi begged the army, even shot his own son. pow ne?
Yes we know...Nandikal Lagoon...well fed iraal...
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#194 Apr 19, 2013
Anushka Vedanayagam wrote:
<quoted text>
Similarly SLA killed the babaric terrorist tamila wretches. It would be only about 60, 000. we have to only blame them for not killing the rest. both sound similar enna aiya? lol
Anushka what's happening to your voice LOL!
CrimeaRiver

South Ockendon, UK

#195 Apr 19, 2013
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually LTTE had a poor record with prisoners. At least GOSL kept the Tamil youth alive a little while before torturing and killing them.
Is it just me or has Topix lost its spark?

I think its all down to that UBSL rat child.

And Siva doesn't help by posting endless essays about how recently migrated dalits converted to Buddhism etc etc etc.

I think its time to quit this habit. I used to find this place so entertaining and there was a level of respect from the likes of you, Punc, Mrs C, Angel, PA - yeah we argued but there was some semblance of good conduct.

Now its just ridiculous, i can't even follow some posts anymore, they are non sensical and confusing.
Time to take a break, no doubt I'll be back when i need a fix of racist ball busting.

Since: Nov 11

Colombo, Sri Lanka

#197 Apr 19, 2013
CrimeaRiver wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it just me or has Topix lost its spark?
I think its all down to that UBSL rat child.
And Siva doesn't help by posting endless essays about how recently migrated dalits converted to Buddhism etc etc etc.
I think its time to quit this habit. I used to find this place so entertaining and there was a level of respect from the likes of you, Punc, Mrs C, Angel, PA - yeah we argued but there was some semblance of good conduct.
Now its just ridiculous, i can't even follow some posts anymore, they are non sensical and confusing.
Time to take a break, no doubt I'll be back when i need a fix of racist ball busting.
Oh come on,

You are making Topix a kind of pandemonium with your routional name changes and the copy-paste work.

I feel really honoured to have a word with the bloggers like Elias since they behave as if they are of ranks.

It's not just all about your writing skills, but the respect you give to others is what is going to determine your ranks as a blogger.

You have always been an self-conceited arrogant old man in this forum who went behind small demala kids and took every possible attempt to degrade their English.

It's far too different to what the high-class Angel, soulja, Elias or siva would do when they're up against a sinhala kid.

If you leave Topix for good, I am sure it'll turn into a better place in the time to come. ok?

Since: Nov 11

Colombo, Sri Lanka

#198 Apr 19, 2013
Anushka Vedanayagam wrote:
<quoted text>
Sinhala animals killed off innocent Tamils in thousands in just a twinkling of an eye.

Sinhalese were the catalysts who sparked off the war and when it was down the wire, they were kind of doing everything to aggravate the conditions.

So, it needs no special mention that these Sinhalese should be sent back to their native land Orissa.
Anonymous

Bangalore, India

#199 Apr 19, 2013
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh so if anyone dares say anything about precious Kerelan Nambis rooting Nai(yars) then it's sacrilage.
But Syriac pretenders take the cake. Pretending to follow rituals from a long forgotten bygone era. Burning Incesne and wearing robes doesn't hide the fact that you lot are christian convert thambis...
backstabling pusslim thulukkan naaye.
i doubt that your grandmother's might be the last generation Tamil speaking thulukkan family kicked out from kochi,Kerala to srilanka.because of your backstabling nature.all others are viewing pusslims with suspicion.you will drop tears when some pusslim Palestinians facked by Israelis or when osama like terrorist died but nothing during Mumbai or parliament attack.i have seen many Indian pusslims like you supporting Pakistan in India-Pakistan cricket match in Bangalore,Hyderabad.you cannot love your motherland or your race.eg in your case.you hate both Kerala,India(your ancestral land) and srilanka(your birth.place)..typical backstabling nature
Tamule jackass

Ottawa, Canada

#200 Apr 19, 2013
Truth Mano wrote:
<quoted text>Sinhala animals killed off innocent Tamils in thousands in just a twinkling of an eye.
that is so beautiful, can we get another twinkling of an eye please?
Tamule jackass

Ottawa, Canada

#201 Apr 19, 2013
Truth Mano wrote:
<quoted text>
It's far too different to what the high-class Angel, soulja, Elias or siva would do when they're up against a sinhala kid.
ya they would throw acid at them, like the acid incident in Melbourne where the terrorist demalu broke into a house of innocent lankan students and threw acid at them, blinding them permanently. what a tribe of killer beasts these tamils are?
Anonymous

Mumbai, India

#202 Apr 19, 2013
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
so what about Arabians rooting Tamil women and born many low caste thulukkans like you?
Tamule jackass

Ottawa, Canada

#203 Apr 19, 2013
PROUD MALAYALI wrote:
<quoted text>so what about Arabians rooting Tamil women and born many low caste thulukkans like you?
what about you posting in the india forum and leave SL forum to lankans?
Anonymous

Bangalore, India

#204 Apr 19, 2013
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
what?? we don't care our ancestry .its the Tamils and other thulukkans like you always howling about these things.we Tamils are original inhabitants of Asia,Jesus was a Tamil scholar.Korean language originated from Tamil,Jesus spoke Tamil in cross,bodhidarma was Tamil.thulukkans were from Saudi.green eyes.white colour penis, like that.take that siva sankarans post.
para marakaan thulukka.who are you?
Born as a refugee(Ceylon),living as a refugee (Malaysia,Australia)and will die as a refugee(Australia?).
Tamule jackass

Ottawa, Canada

#205 Apr 19, 2013
Do malayali's even have a forum or they are so insignificant and dont even have a forum?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's... 4 min Ethan Allen 7,836
Ukraine Fears Invasion by Russia's Military 8 min PUTIN a NAZI PIG 6
Morse: Putin's plunder signals gloves are off i... 8 min Jeff Brightone 1
Migrants in Britain a decade on: The Poles who ... 9 min British and Proud 2,635
Iran Says it Downed Israeli Drone over Nuclear ... 11 min RezaJune 2
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 12 min Pro Ukraine 892
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 13 min topgirl 364,516
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 68,965
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

World News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••