Israel, US Successfully Test Anti-Missile System

Feb 25, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS Local

Israel and the U.S. on Monday carried out a successful test of the next-generation Arrow 3 missile defense system, for the first time sending an interceptor into outer space, where it could destroy missiles fired from Iran.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Feb 26, 2013

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Thanks the Lord for the great success of Israel scientists in anti-missile system ‘Arrow 3’ which could destroy the Iranian missiles over Tehran and over the Iranian regime buildings in Iranian cities before even leaving Iran to kill innocent people around the world. The world is safer with the Israel-US ‘Arrow 3’ that would save lives of millions of innocent people from evil Mozlem Brother regimes that seek control over Jerusalem, Israel and the world based on their Caliphate reactionary agenda
Rambone

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

What a big waste of dumb ass US taxpayers money
Rambone

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

The numbers game???????

No one can protect against 10,000 missiles all coming at you at the same time, all they need is for just a few to get through..........Shitsreal and the Great Satan are doomed to fail.........it is not too late for the Great Satan to do the right thing, jump ship and leave Shitsreal to fend for themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••