Time to change Canada's immigration point system, now

Mar 23, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Hill Times

A new report about immigration in Canada was released last week telling us things we already knew.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 29 of29
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Sniper73

Moncton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2010

Judged:

PissedCanuck wrote:
Problem is that over the years, we all demanded more of everything and contributed nothing. It has gotten to a point where Canada is too generous in their policy making in many areas compared to say the United States (problem is that with the election of that other SOB down there, they are rapidly becoming like us)- generous in its immigration policy where the lack thereof screening allows criminals and terrorists to enter and take up residence in this country without impunity; generous in its health policies where we do have hospitals up in Brampton and also Mississauga to a certain extent to be overrun with such people in their native garb; generous in its social/economic policies where we will provide you with a work permit, cash upfront and then help you find work, all on the taxpayers' dime once you land here and claim refugee status and to boot, we'll let you cover your head and face while you go through security in our major airports, and other sensitive public areas where security is paramount, while we all bend over backwards to accomodate YOUR religion in OUR country because we preach multiculturalism and comments like mine are blasphamous. If all of these policies were to be scaled back or eliminated all together, you see enough immigrants and non-immigrants pack up and leave so fast that it'll make you do a double take. All in all we have no one else to blame but ourselves.
A friend of mine works in a large law firm in Toronto. The other day, around a table for a meeting, was himself and 6 other co-workers. In a discussion on politics etc...he was shocked that all 6 of them love living in Canada but consider their hyphenated label(being a whatever-Canadian) is important to them...all 6 said they are more patriotic to their mother country and not Canada they immigrated to.

Keep in mind people like Liberal MP Ruby Dhalla of Brampton ON. She wants the requirement for an immigrant to get full social security/old age benefits reduced down from 10 yrs to 3 yrs. So some senior immigrant who comes to Canada, shacks up with their relatives for 3 yrs, can get the same full benefits my parents will get for living and working here all their lives.

Liberals and liberalism makes no sense.
MapleMan

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2010

Judged:

Arabs, south Asians all the same, they mean to use Canada not be part of Canada. They're pretend Canadians who don't show any patriotism or respect for the great white north. These animals come from countries that burn, stone, whip and beat women legally, this is their culture. They cry like babies if we have a Christmas tree so now we must have holiday trees. WTF? who do they think they are insulting real Canadians the one's who four fathers fought bravely for our freedom. We can't say the word Christmas anymore??? F/ck off and go back to your sh!t hole country and stop ruining Canada. You sh!t skinned pigs will never be real Canadians.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2010

Judged:

Few will walk away with anything you say, they simply do not care and settle their conscious by voting...
paul shykora arts

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2010

Judged:

COME to CANADA....with ''REAL'' LEGAL-Papers,toooooooooooooooo booooot!!....Long live our beloved,perfect,yet imperfect ''WESTERN Leader''.....yada u...eh...the hillbilly FARMboy has spoken....eh...
dcc

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2010

Judged:

paul shykora arts wrote:
COME to CANADA....with ''REAL'' LEGAL-Papers,toooooooooooooooo booooot!!....Long live our beloved,perfect,yet imperfect ''WESTERN Leader''.....yada u...eh...the hillbilly FARMboy has spoken....eh...
shot up paul and take your medicine ya tardie
paul shykora arts

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2010

Judged:

dcc wrote:
<quoted text>shot up paul and take your medicine ya tardie
...WRONG,But---''thankyou's''. ..anyways...GOD Bless....YADA u....eh...
paul shykora arts

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2010

Judged:

paul shykora arts wrote:
...Me still repeats ..'''the statement'''..,here,...too booooot.....The hillbilly Farmboy has spoken....yada u...eh...
politics immigration sux

Kentville, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

2 things I hate the most in MY country, is politics and immigration. My parents moved out of the city when I was kid cause immigrants took over city centres. I used to make good money working in the city and moved out completely of the city because of immigration taking over. Id rather take a financial cut and be far from any immigration polluting city centres. I respect natives and now understand them why they are so angry at whites for taking over their land. Too bad theres no more civil war cause Id be the first one to kick those immigrants out. I am not racist, I am just proud Canadian
Daniel45678

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Ah! Racism. You have to love Canada's true face

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 29 of29
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••