Two Eagle Pass Teens Survive Brutal Abduction

Sep 16, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KSAT-TV San Antonio

A week after they were spotted the morning of September 7th by a DPS helicopter on the banks of the Rio Grande near Quemado, two Eagle Pass teenagers are recovering and said to be in hiding after they were kidnapped and taken to neighboring Piedras Negras.

Comments
1 - 20 of 27 Comments Last updated Aug 30, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
aaeeoo

Round Rock, TX

#1 Sep 16, 2011
see this is why we should all hate mexicans lmao
Eddie Patino

Elgin, TX

#3 Sep 17, 2011
Quien dijo que lo hizo Un Mexicano
Eddie Patino

Elgin, TX

#4 Sep 17, 2011
Que tal silo hizo Un Mexicano nacido en USA
dumbhustlers

Eagle Pass, TX

#5 Sep 17, 2011
That's why you don't sell or push weight for drug cartels. They don't give a damn about you. They use you and when they no longer need you. They dispose of you how ever they want. They might make you an example for others who join by showing the new recruits what wouldn't happen to them if they betray them. So all you so called fake ass hard bitches which claim to be bout it bout it and above the law because you rolling with said cartel only makes you a stupid fool. You are nothing to them but a pawn and when they tire of you or don't need you. Guess they will chop you up into pieces. Check out borderlandbeat.com for a reality check. Hope this scares you fake little wanna be gangs who want to sell or push drugs.
WILD FLOWER

Phoenix, AZ

#6 Sep 17, 2011
Eddie Patino wrote:
Quien dijo que lo hizo Un Mexicano
They were probably buying drugs and didn't want to pay. That's why they got abducted. WOW, lucky morons
WILD FLOWER

Phoenix, AZ

#7 Sep 17, 2011
aaeeoo wrote:
see this is why we should all hate mexicans lmao
All Mexicans ?
Love It

San Antonio, TX

#8 Sep 17, 2011
I love to see when people involved in the drug business get tortured or mutilated!!! LOL Love it Love it!!!! Even when they are juveniles!!! Make em feel the pain!!!!! Jajajajaj That's just good Karma!!!!
oscar

United States

#9 Sep 18, 2011
dumbhustlers wrote:
That's why you don't sell or push weight for drug cartels. They don't give a damn about you. They use you and when they no longer need you. They dispose of you how ever they want. They might make you an example for others who join by showing the new recruits what wouldn't happen to them if they betray them. So all you so called fake ass hard bitches which claim to be bout it bout it and above the law because you rolling with said cartel only makes you a stupid fool. You are nothing to them but a pawn and when they tire of you or don't need you. Guess they will chop you up into pieces. Check out borderlandbeat.com for a reality check. Hope this scares you fake little wanna be gangs who want to sell or push drugs.
agreed ;) 100%
f
EP Historian

Houston, TX

#10 Sep 18, 2011
The ZETA mastermind of all the Thousands of Deaths is Heriberto Lazcano Lazcano FBI United States CIA's catch this son-of-a-bitch and chop his head off like you did to Pancho Villa in 1926 and send it to Skull & Bones Society where the heads of Joaquin Murrieta, Indian Geronimo, Pancho Villa's are displayed in a New Haven University institution I Think that this son-of-a-bitch of Lazcano Lazcano he's Head ain't worth a shit but he's to Blame of all the Thousands of Executions in Tamaulipas, Coahuila and Nuevo Leon this son-of-a-bitch is to Blame the GUILTY one I hope Satan will FRY his Ass FOREVER in Hell and make him pay for all of the inocent Lost Lives all of the inocent blood he have executed.
Joe

Elgin, TX

#11 Sep 19, 2011
They were taking guns to them and some where missing
I don't feel sorry for them that's what happens when you deal with the cartels they got off easy
These young kids think this is the easy way
Hope other kids learn from this
Pancho's Villa

United States

#12 Sep 19, 2011
Pancho Villa was assassinated in Parral, Chihuahua in 1923!
Lives in Eagle Pass

Houston, TX

#13 Sep 19, 2011
No matter what they are still kids and dont deserve to be treated like that. What if they were your kids would you feel the same way? You dont know how this gang is..they make you push drugs for them or they kill your family. So for all of you that think they deserve it..well only god can take care of you.
Lives in Eagle Pass

Houston, TX

#14 Sep 19, 2011
aaeeoo wrote:
see this is why we should all hate mexicans lmao
Yeah and I bet you are some white trash piece of shit, ignorant black or some other make shift race. We should hate all jack asses like yourself.
Lives in Eagle Pass

Houston, TX

#15 Sep 19, 2011
Love It wrote:
I love to see when people involved in the drug business get tortured or mutilated!!! LOL Love it Love it!!!! Even when they are juveniles!!! Make em feel the pain!!!!! Jajajajaj That's just good Karma!!!!
If you dont know the whole story then you shouldnt comment. Read it. It says they were kidnapped! Abducted! They didnt go voluntarily. And even IF they did they are still kids...if they were your kids then you wouldnt feel the same way. Kids make mistakes.
Real Info

Portland, TX

#16 Sep 19, 2011
They were smuggling weapons back to Mexico. They decided to steal some and sell them for personal profit. They were not kidnapped in the USA, they were lured over to Mexico with the promise of another job, which is where the torture began.
JohnnyDoe

Eagle Pass, TX

#17 Sep 19, 2011
Lives in Eagle Pass wrote:
<quoted text>
If you dont know the whole story then you shouldnt comment. Read it. It says they were kidnapped! Abducted! They didnt go voluntarily. And even IF they did they are still kids...if they were your kids then you wouldnt feel the same way. Kids make mistakes.
Exactly. The people who should be to blame are the parents who, though cease to be a major influence to some teenagers, are still responsible, as they have much to do with setting down the foundation of what will become the child's character.
Joe

United States

#18 Sep 20, 2011
I would be devastated if anything happened to my children, none the less I am s give believe in consequences. What happened to them was horrible but perhaps out of this other kids will learn that this is not the route to take. Afraid to say that these individuals had been involved for quiet a while and names were already with DEA.
Concerned

Chihuahua, Mexico

#19 Sep 20, 2011
Lives in Eagle Pass wrote:
No matter what they are still kids and dont deserve to be treated like that. What if they were your kids would you feel the same way? You dont know how this gang is..they make you push drugs for them or they kill your family. So for all of you that think they deserve it..well only god can take care of you.
These were not kids. They were young adults. They can reproduce. They can work, and they can think. They were doing things that kids don't do. Kids play baseball, go to football games and mow lawns for extra money. They were playing big boy or adult games. They new exactly what they were doing.

If you do not think they new they were stealing, and doing highly dishonest crimminal acts. You are wrong. They were not taking a piece of gum at the store like a kid might do. If they had gotton away with this, do you think that the magical number of 18 would have made a difference, when they were supposed to be more mature and not do crimminal acts?

They were not forced to so this. They got themselves into this situation. They were kidnapped after playing hardball some of the most dangerous people on earth.
EpTx

United States

#20 Sep 20, 2011
Lives in Eagle Pass wrote:
No matter what they are still kids and dont deserve to be treated like that. What if they were your kids would you feel the same way? You dont know how this gang is..they make you push drugs for them or they kill your family. So for all of you that think they deserve it..well only god can take care of you.

Yeah but just think how Many people have been killed with those weapons they transported.. I bet young and innocent lives were taken with those weapons.. Thanks to the so called kids that transported this weapons.. What about if it was ur kid or one of ur family members that was killed with those same weapons...
Lives in Eagle Pass

Houston, TX

#21 Sep 21, 2011
EpTx wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah but just think how Many people have been killed with those weapons they transported.. I bet young and innocent lives were taken with those weapons.. Thanks to the so called kids that transported this weapons.. What about if it was ur kid or one of ur family members that was killed with those same weapons...
IF they were my kids then they wouldnt be in that situation. And as a matter of fact I have a family member that has been in the same situation. He did not want to do the things they told him to do but he was threatened that if he didnt they were going to kill his mother. So you dont know if these kids were forced to do the things they did. Plus where in the story does it say that they were transporting weapons? All I am saying is that these boys are kids no matter how you look at it and they didnt deserve to be tortured like they were. Put there asses in jail where they belong.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 min Faith 364,878
Ukraine Fears Invasion by Russia's Military 3 min George 51
Obama, in Estonia and at NATO summit, to send s... 3 min Le Jimbo 5
Ukraine Says Russia Has Invaded 5 min Kermudgeon 56
Jewish World, 6:05 AMJudaism and Zionism in the... 5 min USS LIBERTY 20
Migrants in Britain a decade on: The Poles who ... 11 min Bishop Mohammad C... 2,685
Climate change: Rising sea levels pose salt thr... 13 min bach dang 4
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

World News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••