Israel to Iran: Jewish state can defend itself

Full story: CBS News 750
Israeli soldiers conduct a military exercise in the Israeli-controlled part of the Golan Heights, captured from neighboring Syria in the 1967 war, Wednesday, Sept. Full Story

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#585 Oct 9, 2012
truth always beats lies wrote:
The world sees israel for the war mongering lying terrrorist colony it is and also for the parasite it is and no amount of hate speech ADs in a subway or paid internet propagandist can or will hide the facts and the reality.Americans are tired of supporting israel and I hear it everyday.Americans are tired of fighting wars created for israel by their paid puppets in the american government.Smart americans would never join the american military for as to do that is to be a slave for israel.
The world sees israel for the war mongering lying terrrorist colony it is you say????. Then how come there are there are trade sanctions on Iran and not Israel? Most of world the hates Islam.

Russia wont sell Iran weapons either.

http://in.reuters.com/article/2012/09/03/iran...

If Russia will not sell Iran weapons then I really doubt they will defend Iran in a war.
Parasite Israel

Europe

#586 Oct 9, 2012
Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
The world sees israel for the war mongering lying terrrorist colony it is you say????. Then how come there are there are trade sanctions on Iran and not Israel? Most of world the hates Islam.
Russia wont sell Iran weapons either.
http://in.reuters.com/article/2012/09/03/iran...
If Russia will not sell Iran weapons then I really doubt they will defend Iran in a war.
I believe most of your posts were posted under the influence of methamphetamine because they're not in tune with current events.

Location hidden

#587 Oct 9, 2012
Parasite Israel wrote:
<quoted text> I believe most of your posts were posted under the influence of methamphetamine because they're not in tune with current events.
Then why has most of the world put a trade embargo on Iran for??. Are they all on methamphetamine as well?. How long have you been living in Europe for Muslim? You know you can leave Europe and go back to your shit pit anytime you like right. Islam in Europe is not working!. Well any where in the world for that matter.
Parasite Israel

Europe

#588 Oct 9, 2012
If this Iran and Israel strife were to turn into WWIII most of the countries in the Middle East, Asia, Africa, and latin America (territories still feeling the effects of western terrorism and colonization) would probably side with iran (5.9 billion out of 1.1 billion) that's 6 out of 7. Fuck israel

Location hidden

#589 Oct 9, 2012
Parasite Israel wrote:
If this Iran and Israel strife were to turn into WWIII most of the countries in the Middle East, Asia, Africa, and latin America (territories still feeling the effects of western terrorism and colonization) would probably side with iran (5.9 billion out of 1.1 billion) that's 6 out of 7. Fuck israel
LOL!, I knew you were Muslim. I can tell by your f*cked Attitude. Don't forget America has 7000 Nuclear weapons aye, in other words America could end the Middle East right here right now!. So if there was World War 3..........Bye Bye, lol.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#590 Oct 9, 2012
Parasite Israel wrote:
how do you get 5.9 billion out of 1.1 billion?

as for most countries siding with you muslims.. only in your dreams. they know you muslims are at war with them too.

do you think they will submit to islam? allow sharia law into their countries?..like I said...in your dreams.

the next big war will be muslims vs non-muslims. and we will crush you with no mercy. just like you would do with us if given the chance.

for killing our people over cartoons, movies, and books, we'll going go nuke your asses WHEREEVER YOU ARE, MUSLIM.

if we cannot change your mind in regards to your goal of exterminating the jews, we will exterminate YOU. every single one of you.

mark my words, muslim.
danetoo

London, UK

#591 Oct 9, 2012
Parasite Israel wrote:
You're dreaming - the dreams of Islam leading the way against the evil Jews ...

Who are just so much more clever than you - 26000 square miles - against how much Arab territory ?? and the Arab world was humiliated on each occasion ....

Each time an excuse has to be found - USA, illuminati - zionist conspiracies .... Pathetic nonsense

You really actually are so naive you believe south America - china - russia - India ... Would stand with you guys against Europe, Israel, USA ??? Lololol

I think they have too much self preservation to want to side with third world Arab nations.

And that's the fact of it ... Anything else is just castles in the sky ...
Parasite Israel

Europe

#592 Oct 9, 2012
i am not a muslim, i only side with them because i hate the parasite state of israel. I'm not the only one, judging from the posts one
Max

Montréal, Canada

#593 Oct 9, 2012
Parasite Israel wrote:
In a war, moral support is worth nothing. Only those willing to go fight do weight in the balance.
Parasite Israel

Europe

#594 Oct 9, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
as for most countries siding with you muslims.. only in your dreams. they know you muslims are at war with them too.
do you think they will submit to islam? allow sharia law into their countries?..like I said...in your dreams.
the next big war will be muslims vs non-muslims. and we will crush you with no mercy. just like you would do with us if given the chance.
for killing our people over cartoons, movies, and books, we'll going go nuke your asses WHEREEVER YOU ARE, MUSLIM.
if we cannot change your mind in regards to your goal of exterminating the jews, we will exterminate YOU. every single one of you.
mark my words, muslim.
You don't come off as someone who used to be a muslim. You are a hasbara propagandist, You are a paid liar, not a good one at that. I will write to the hasbara team to emplore them to fire you as you are not doing a very good job.
Parasite Israel

Europe

#595 Oct 9, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
mark my words, muslim.
7 billion

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#596 Oct 9, 2012
Parasite Israel wrote:
i am not a muslim, i only side with them because i hate the parasite state of israel. I'm not the only one, judging from the posts one
if you are not muslim, then, what are you? nazi?
Parasite Israel

Europe

#597 Oct 9, 2012
The false jewish state of israel will crumble, then their alleged god will come to save their khazar asses.
Parasite Israel

Europe

#598 Oct 9, 2012
isreal is the second most hated country in the world. Am i right or am i right?
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#599 Oct 9, 2012
truth always beats lies wrote:
Good post Gray as usual!!
Many Thanks.....AGAIN!

I've found that I feel Cleaner when I ignore "Ass-Fyr-Hyre" aka "V.O.P", aka "Faith" then the ESPECIALLY Traitorous Spam-Trums of: "AMERICAN Faith' etc etc...

AND, Instead, share the the daily FACTS exposing The World's REAL, Rogue, Terrorist "State"
(I also research the author for credibility, NOT Popularity in our Ziono-Media Monopoly)

FACTUAL Trends. recently are quite Encouraging as Americans, especially, are SLOOOWLY coming around

For Example...THIS is a GREAT new Trend

“US Preparing for a Post-Israel Middle East?”
http://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/2012/08/2...

EXCERPT “It’s a paper entitled “Preparing For A Post Israel Middle East”, an 82-page analysis that concludes that the American national interest in fundamentally at odds with that of Zionist Israel.

The authors conclude that Israel is currently the greatest threat to US national interests because its nature and actions prevent normal US relations  with  Arab and  Muslim countries and, to a growing degree, the wider international community.
The study was commissioned by the US Intelligence Community comprising 16 American intelligence agencies with an annual budget in excess of $ 70 billion.

Among the many findings are the following:
(Just a Few)

-Israel, given its current brutal occupation and belligerence cannot  be salvaged any more than apartheid south Africa could be when as late as 1987 Israel was the only “Western” nation that upheld diplomatic ties with South Africa and was the last country to join the international boycott campaign before the regime collapsed;

- Simultaneous with, but predating, rapidly expanding Arab and Muslim power in the region as evidenced by the Arab spring, Islamic Awakening and the ascendancy of Iran, as American power and influence recedes,  the US commitment to belligerent oppressive Israel is becoming impossible to defend or execute consistent given paramount US national interests which include normalizing relations with the 57 Islamic countries;

- Israel has failed as a claimed democratic state and continued American financial and political cover will not change its continuing devolution as international pariah state;

-The Draft ends with language about the need to avoid entangling alliances that alienate much of the World and condemn American citizens to endure the consequences.

“Interestingly, it notes Iran as an example of a country and people that have much in common and whose citizens have a real interest in enjoy bilateral associations (here an apparent reference to Israel and its US lobby) not determined by the wishes of other countries and their agents.

It also highlights the need for the US to undertake the repairing of relations with Arab and Muslim countries, including the drastically curtained use of drone aircraft.” CONTINUED

“Jews Hate Zionism”
http://www.rohama.org/en/content/306

EXCERPT “One of the army officers says that the number of Jews who are opposed to Israeli war against Palestinians has been rising day after day to the extent that since the beginning of the Intifadha up to now, about 1100 officers have defied orders to join military operations against Palestinians." Dan Tamir,

SO, In spite of 50+ Years of PROVEN, Zionist Media Brainwashing so obvious among our Professionally and Thoroughly Deceived...

AND:

Relentless Spam-Trums by Israel's Foreign Ministry's 75,000, Full Time, Scripted & Paid,$ Multi Billion Funded Hasbarats.....

“Independent Journalists Dismantling Israel’s Stranglehold on Media Narrative”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/06/15/indep...

As Always, I hope you'll share the FACTS I discover as I ignore "Ass-Fyr-Hyre" aka V.O.P.aka....etc instead!

Best Wishes for a Zionist Free Planet!
Gray
Parasite Israel

Europe

#600 Oct 9, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
if you are not muslim, then, what are you? nazi?
yes
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#601 Oct 9, 2012
Parasite Israel wrote:
?
(Sorry for editing for space)

Hard to tell...

BUT:

They've spent Decades engendering, justified anti American resentment throughout the Islamic world".....by way of Deception."

AND, at the core of Zionist Exploitation is:

“Clean Break or Dirty War? Israel’s Foreign Policy Directive to the United States”
Institute for Research: Middle East Policy
http://www.irmep.org/Policy_Briefs/3_27_2003_...

However, our Ziono-Media Monopoly prevents Americans from THINKING:

“There was not a single act of Arab terrorism against Americans before 1968, when the U.S. became the chief supplier of military equipment and economic aid to Israel.”

"Every time anyone says that Israel is our only friend in the Middle East, I can't help but think that before Israel, we had no enemies in the Middle East."-- John Sheehan,
-------

The Zionists dominating the worlds ONLY Nazi Colony have Deceived Americans into helping to Exterminate Native Muslims by Brainwashing Americans to hate "THOSE-EVIL-MUSLIMS" .....
for over 60 Years:"The Lavon Affair" when Zionists dressed as Arabs Firebombed U.S. Offices in Egypt!

I spent 10 - 11 months throughout the Islamic world with ONLY kindness & generosity; the question I was most frequently asked was "Why to Americans suddenly hate us?"

When I tried to explain AIPAC's M.E. Policy Control and our Zionist Media Brainwashing Monopoly, they gave Americans, whom they like, more credit than falling for the same Zionist Schemes plaguing them for over a century!

Among their most Recent JINSA, AIPAC, ADL, etc "Massacres for Islamophopia" was:

“Israel did 9/11 - ALL THE PROOF IN THE WORLD”
http://theinfounderground.com/forum/viewtopic ...

“The Five Dancing Israelis Arrested On 9-11”
http://beirut.indymedia.org/ar/2006/12/6287.s...

A list of Zionist Deceptions to get Americans to Kill Muslims & Die for Zionist "Lebensraum" / "Greater Israel" is:

“ISRAELI FALSE FLAGS AND BETRAYALS”
http://www.takeourworldback.com/911realityden...
---

After I served in S.E. Asia (1970 -72; Laos), I was assigned to an Airborne, Rapid Deployment Unit that was Created to: "Defend Israel".

However, then, as now, we REAL & LOYAL G.I.s were told (off record) "Don't worry about the Arabs but watch those Backstabbing, Israeli Bastards!"

My fellow G.I.s, later, found out the hard way:

“Beirut Marine bombing was Mossad False Flag Operation”
http://rehmat1.wordpress.com/2009/09/15/beiru...

EXCERPTS “I reported that Marines had been sent there to become the focus of a major incident. The Mossad is to arrange for a number of our Marines to be killed in an incident that will be blamed on Arabs! This will be used to inflame American public opinion to help us lead into war including ultimately nuclear war,”– Dr. Beter, a Pentagon analyst, November 3, 1982.

Sure, America's infestation of Parasitic, Zionist Traitors has extract $Trillions, stolen & sold our secrets.....

BUT...

The REAL Cost of Lying, Parasitic, Zionist Traitors around the world is:

“Iran War: United States Military Versus Israel Firsters”
http://www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com/blog/ale...

EXCERPT “The Israel-Firsters, who not only never risked a broken fingernail on any battlefield, deprecated the generals to increase their power to order them around through their servile operatives. 

The Zion-Cons’ arm-chair military strategists have absolutely no qualms in sending US troops to war in Afghanistan, Iraq and now Iran to enhance Israeli regional power because 99.8% of the rank and file troops are not of their kin and kind. 

On the contrary they ridicule the US military precisely to prosecute wars and avoid the loss of Israeli-Jewish lives, resulting from an Israeli attack on Iran to enhance its power in the Middle East.’ CONTINUED
Professoe Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#603 Oct 9, 2012
Parasite Israel wrote:
isreal is the second most hated country in the world. Am i right or am i right?
HO YOU'RE NOT LIAR!! ONLY YOU STINKIN' ARABS CLOWNS DISPISE THEM!! The rest of the world DOES NOT assclown!! I've proved it to a hundred times but you remain the biggest LIAR IN TOPIX!! SYRIAN THE FILTHY LIAR!
PRINCETON, NJ -- For the first time since 1991, more than 6 in 10 Americans -- 63%-- say their sympathies in the Middle East situation lie more with the Israelis than with the Palestinians. Fifteen percent side more with the Palestinians, down slightly from recent years, while a combined 23% favor both sides, favor neither side, or have no opinion.
Furthermore Most Europeans favor Israel over Palestinians LIAR! You never prove ANYTHING dummy. You just make this ignorant nonsense in the lump you like to call a brain.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/126155/support-isr ...
Professoe Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#604 Oct 9, 2012
Gray wrote:
<quoted text> (Sorry for editing for space)
Hard to tell...
BUT:
They've spent Decades engendering, justified anti American resentment throughout the Islamic world".....by way of Deception."
AND, at the On the contrary they ridicule the US military precisely to prosecute wars and avoid the loss of Israeli-Jewish lives, resulting from an Israeli attack on Iran to enhance its power in the Middle East.’ CONTINUED
With Filthy lying propagandists like this scumbag, I don't blame Israel for hiring Internet Soldiers one bit!! Shut the hell up Gray-Arse-Fir-Hire! If you cannot tell the truth then stay the hell off these forums you lying hamasarat!! Folks this clown is well known by the language he uses:
Depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination. That’s right: I’m talking about “Hamasarat,” Jew and Israel hating trolls who infect the Internet with Hamas, anti-Israel propaganda.
The Internet, though, is the latest, some might say the greatest, propaganda playground, and Hamas cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality.
If you’ve come across these Hamasarat Sock Puppets, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect.
That’s because they are Hamas PAID PROPAGANDIST doesn't care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane.
Professoe Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#605 Oct 9, 2012
Gray wrote:
<quoted text> (Sorry for editing for space)
Hard to tell...
BUT:
AND, at the core of Zionist Exploitation is:
“Clean EXCERPTS “I reported that Marines had been sent there to become the focus of a major incident. The Mossad is to arrange for a number of our /aletho-news/iran-war-united-s tates-military-versus-israel-f irsters
EXCERPT “The Israel-Firsters, who not only never risked a broken On the contrary they ridicule the US military precisely to prosecute wars and avoid the loss of Israeli-Jewish lives, resulting from an Israeli attack on Iran to enhance its power in the Middle East.’ CONTINUED
What else can we expect from a nut case in a mental institution. I did some checking at the Powhatan Virginia Institute for the criminally Insane (PVSIC) and I found out when they have to lock the Gray Clown Nut case in solitary confinement they hear voices from his cell for month on end.
This is what they are hearing from the clown:
WAH WAH WAH!...Hitler I love you man!...You and I hate Jews and Zionists...We think alike... Assferhire makes me look studid!! Wah Wah Wah... Stupid Nazi!.. I don't want the feeling of responsibilty for your demise.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR..egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: Ayrassherhire seems to be bitter; loathing jibberish ...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; Assferhire...I'm a Hamas sock puppet, loathing jibberish, Glue sticks please..Hitler I love you man!...You and I hate Jews and Zionists...We think alike...Assferhire makes a fool of me, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil..., Now Airedale, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear and spam; spam, spam and more of it...I lie like hell..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Assferhire I hate you! WAH WAH WAH!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil,... I want glue!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam... Israel Mooches... Evacuating Mental Institution.. Hitler I love you man!...You and I hate Jews and Zionists...We think alike...BEWARE ALL..pull pork ASAP.
Assferhire I hate you! WAH WAH WAH!... Much smarter than me...Wah Wah Wah.... eggs and ham... pancake and pull pork... Paying compensations... eggs.. Six million minus six million equals zero...eggs...spam...pancake, pancake!! Evacuating my brain ASAP...pull pork smothered in underwear! PULL PORK ASAP..Waitress:... Evacuating My BRAIN...ASAP... Freddie is the devil...I don't want the feeling of responsibilty.. Assferhire I hate you! WAH WAH WAH!.....Israel Mooches, Waitress: spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam baked beans and spam spam spam...reparations never paid!.. pull pork......eggs and pull pork..Vikings:. ayr-ass-fer-hyre I hate you! WAH WAH WAH!... 6 pull pork sausages smothered in underwear, Freddie is the devil, Airedale seems to be bitter,.. Assferhire I hate you! WAH WAH WAH!... Spam spam spam spam...
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam...
I hate Jews, Zionist are evil!!... Freddie is the devil, Woop Woop! Paying compensations...Hitler I love you man! WAH WAH WAH!... spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam.. pull pork and baked beans..sniffing Glue...spam spam spam.... body bags... as-fer-hire makes me look like an idiot... darn darn darn.. seems to be bitter...I'm Resurrecting stupid.. spam.. eggs and spam...eggs and spam and a pancake!
Vikings: Spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! eggs and pull pork ..., Freddie is the devil... Assferhire I hate you! WAH WAH WAH!......Israel Mooches,...Woop Woop! Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam..

Then there is silence as the Muslim Clown drifts off into a Nazi La La Land stupor of wet dreams...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 7 min Toko2014 15,426
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 10 min litesong 32,810
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 16 min Nina de fuego 373,606
Russian, or Else 17 min Avenger 73
HANOI: Foreign visitor arrivals up in Vietnam 25 min king of begged 1
Tanya, the youngest candidate for Tonga's Gener... 27 min Zorri 1
Support for Hong Kong protesters in Australia 32 min Foo 21

World News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE