A business-friendly Cuba gets a hand from Canada

Aug 29, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Globe and Mail

After a decade of writing headlines at The Globe and Mail , I was suddenly making them when a Sun News commentator took a swing at me.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of63
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“El mojon cherokee culipardo”

Since: Jun 13

tinsnip= defiantOne gilipollas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

fidel created an icon and got rid of dangerous competition, simply sent him to Bolivia,where he was executed as planned!

“El mojon cherokee culipardo”

Since: Jun 13

tinsnip= defiantOne gilipollas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

"El chancho"(so called by his fellows due to his odor similar to boiled kidneys, due to his poor hygiene and lack of bathing or showering) che guevara was the communist pig that gave the firing squad to many innocent Cubans and took great delight in doing so. He was a racist and particularly enjoyed humiliating the Cuban negroes & mulatoes as well as the native Amerindian Mexicans whom he despised and made no effort to conceal while he was in Mexico.
Since he was a commander just like fidel, and was bolder than fidel, he enjoyed great power. fidel did not like the competition so he send him off on mission to Bolivia, where he was killed as fidel expected. This gave the revolution a martyr, while removing the competition, as well as producing an icon for the revolution.
It is said by those that found che, that he said: "Don't shoot, don't shoot I'm che & I'm worth more alive than dead, don't shoot" The soldiers that found him laughed & told him to say his last prayers, he cursed God, begged, cried, made offers to his captors, whined, wet his pants, soiled his pants, sobbed, BANG! Justice was done!
He who had killed so many, and took so much delight in doing it, died like the coward he was!
Good riddance, the stinking "chancho" is dead!
**********What few people know is that while he claimed the title Doctor while he lived in Cuba, he never graduated from Medical School. The reason his fellow revolutionaries called him "che" was originally to denigrate him, because they refused to call him doctor or commandante, since those close to him looked down on him. The nickname stuck, and since in the Cuban jargon the word is unknown, it readily identified him. The people of Argentina use this word very liberally just as the Americans use the word "dude" or "man" or "guy". The myth is that he was a guerrilla expert, facts are that he never, not once, carried out a successful guerrilla activity./////ese che asqueroso nunca se banaba!

“CUBA Y PUERTO RICO HERMANOS”

Since: Dec 06

San Juan,Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

- Cherokee - wrote:
fidel created an icon and got rid of dangerous competition, simply sent him to Bolivia,where he was executed as planned!
Fue un plan de Fidel y sobre todo de Raul para desacerae de la molesta rata Argentina.
Lo dice hasta el que fue la mano derecha del che, El comandante 'Benigno' hoy exilado en Paris, los entrenaron al che y a los guerrilleros en Pinar del Rio y hasta clase de Quechua les dieron,sin embargo Fidel los envio a una zona distinta de Bolivia donde los indios solo hablaban guarani.Fidel NUNCA les envio niingun tipo de atuda a pesar de que Bolivia tiena frontera con CUATRO paises lo cual hacia facil enviarles ayudas.De igual forma el señor Monje presidente ,en ese entonces,del Partido Comunista de Bolivia,por orden de los Rusos y de Fidel ,nunca le dieron ni un chiclet a la rata.Despues Fidel uso el cadaver de la rata para venderle T shirts y souveniers a los incautos y a los tontos utiles.

San Juan,Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

- Cherokee - wrote:
El che nunca fue competencia para Fidel.El che fue un mediocre,un inepto y un fracasado y se convirtio en un obstaculo ,en las relaciones de Fidel con los Rusos de los cuales Fidel dependia,por sus continuos ataques a los Rusos y apoyo a los comunista Chinos,,lo cual hizo que Fidel lo enviara al matadeto en Bolivia.
Fidel loved Che

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

"We will never know what kind of legacy Che would have left, had his leadership lived on to today, as Castro’s has. Castro is remembered today as ruling with "a combination of fear and respect" (Montaner & Ramonet, 2007). Alternatively,“Che’s appeal is emotional. His death in Bolivia as a relatively young man created Che as secular Christ, the man who took upon himself the sins of the world and gave his life for the cause of the oppressed”(Hilton, 2007)."

http://jenniferbrooke.hubpages.com/hub/cheand...

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
<quoted text>
El che nunca fue competencia para Fidel.El che fue un mediocre,un inepto y un fracasado y se convirtio en un obstaculo ,en las relaciones de Fidel con los Rusos de los cuales Fidel dependia,por sus continuos ataques a los Rusos y apoyo a los comunista Chinos,,lo cual hizo que Fidel lo enviara al matadeto en Bolivia.
balsero ustedes los Cubanos son asi, siempre metiendole la punalada en la espalda a su "amigo". No tienen los cojones de hacer su trabajo ustedes mismos.

libera la isla mamao!!

casi 55!!!
Rata

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Cherokee wrote:
<quoted text>balsero ustedes los Cubanos son asi, siempre metiendole la punalada en la espalda a su "amigo". No tienen los cojones de hacer su trabajo ustedes mismos.
libera la isla mamao!!
casi 55!!!
Lol, mira que hay una cosa que aprendi en Miami y nunca tener confianza en estos Miami cubanos , hasta la famila de mi papa no tengo mas nada que hacer con ellos.

Son unos chupacabras y parasitos.

San Juan,Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Cherokee wrote:
<quoted text>balsero ustedes los Cubanos son asi, siempre metiendole la punalada en la espalda a su "amigo". No tienen los cojones de hacer su trabajo ustedes mismos.
libera la isla mamao!!
casi 55!!!
Come mierda el indigena Argentino que cayo en la trampa.Faltan 23 dias indio raton
Don from Canada

Flemington, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Rata wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, mira que hay una cosa que aprendi en Miami y nunca tener confianza en estos Miami cubanos , hasta la famila de mi papa no tengo mas nada que hacer con ellos.
Son unos chupacabras y parasitos.
No, lo que somos es orgullosos y no nos mezclamos con tu estirpe...m0j0n!

Somos descendientes de la crema de Europa, no nos mezclamos con tiraflechas y sopladardos achicadores de cabezas!
Don from Canada T

Sudbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Don from Canada wrote:
<quoted text>
Somos descendientes de la crema de Europa, no nos mezclamos con tiraflechas y sopladardos achicadores de cabezas!
Don from Canada, DID NOT MPOST THIS!
It was old Multi-Names, who is up to his old tricks again! Or someone else connected with the FBI or CIA, as a Troll!
Don from Canada T

Sudbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

This article explains why the US is the BIG LOSER, by sticking to its 50-plus year Embargo.

Canada decided in 1959, to NOT take part, in this 'Monument to the American Governments Stupidity'!

San Juan,Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Don from Canada T wrote:
This article explains why the US is the BIG LOSER, by sticking to its 50-plus year Embargo.
Canada decided in 1959, to NOT take part, in this 'Monument to the American Governments Stupidity'!
Naah..Your above post is the one that explains why you are the envious big loser and why you self imposed an embargo to your brains the day you were born.

San Juan,Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Don from Canada wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said signore DONatello...well said real Don!!!
The red imposter is trying to usurp you name again.Poor loser.
Don from Canada T

Sudbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said signore DONatello...well said real Don!!!
The red imposter is trying to usurp you name again.Poor loser.
Why do you bother to post ANYTHING, if you JUST DON'T CARE?

NOBODY sticks their nose into strategic discussions, more than YOU.

You are a blight on the readers' of this site, Multi-Names!
Don from Canada T

Sudbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
<quoted text>
Naah..Your above post is the one that explains why you are the envious big loser and why you self imposed an embargo to your brains the day you were born.
I must have been pretty smart eh, to be able to perform that feat, the day I was born!
Don from Canada

Flemington, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Don from Canada T wrote:
<quoted text> 10 Che Guevara quotes the left would rather not talk about
by EDITOR on DECEMBER 15, 2010
Next time your kid comes home in a Che Guevara T-shirt, ask him if he knows what the Cuban murderer of Cubans actually stood for. Sit him down, strip the gauze of ignorance from his eyes and have him read these Guevara quotes.

Then burn the damn T-shirt.

1.“Crazy with fury I will stain my rifle red while slaughtering any enemy that falls in my hands! My nostrils dilate while savoring the acrid odor of gunpowder and blood. With the deaths of my enemies I prepare my being for the sacred fight and join the triumphant proletariat with a bestial howl!”

The only good Che Guevara is a dead Che Guevara
2.“Blind hate against the enemy creates a forceful impulse that cracks the boundaries of natural human limitations, transforming the soldier in an effective, selective and cold killing machine. A people without hate cannot triumph against the adversary.”

3.“To send men to the firing squad, judicial proof is unnecessary … These procedures are an archaic bourgeois detail. This is a revolution!”

4.“A revolutionary must become a cold killing machine motivated by pure hate. We must create the pedagogy of the The Wall!” The Wall is a reference to the wall where Che’s enemies stood before his firing squads.

5.“I am not Christ or a philanthropist, old lady, I am all the contrary of a Christ … I fight for the things I believe in, with all the weapons at my disposal and try to leave the other man dead so that I don’t get nailed to a cross or any other place.”

6.“If any person has a good word for the previous government that is good enough for me to have him shot.”

7. Che wanted the result of the Cuban missile crisis to be an atomic war.“What we affirm is that we must proceed along the path of liberation even if this costs millions of atomic victims.”

8.“In fact, if Christ himself stood in my way, I, like Nietzsche, would not hesitate to squish him like a worm.”

http://www.ihatethemedia.com/10-che-guevara-q ...
thank you, patus maximus
Don from Canada T

Sudbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Don from Canada wrote:
<quoted text>thank you, patus maximus
You are about as sensible as a parrot, Multi-Names, The CIA=Sponsored trouble-maker.

San Juan,Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Don from Canada T wrote:
<quoted text> You are about as sensible as a parrot, Multi-Names, The CIA=Sponsored trouble-maker.
Hey loser..STOP trying to usurp Signore Donatello from Canada..HE is the REAL Don,you sir are just a joke a communist joke.
Don from Canada T

Sudbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey loser..STOP trying to usurp Signore Donatello from Canada..HE is the REAL Don,you sir are just a joke a communist joke.
Glad that you think so, Goof!

You will find, in time, that I am no joke, but a serious threat to your regime!

I am a purveyor of the truth, much to your chagrin.

The American people, through the internet, Annonymous, people with open minds who are discovering the deceitful actions of YOUR government, are increasing in number and strength.

It will soon,(if not already), be a force to be reckoned with.

Senators' etc., would be well-advised to listen, and ACT, on the people's wishes!

For instance, OVER 60% of the American people DO NOT WANT MILITARY ACTION, towards SYRIA.

IGNORE THIS AT YOUR PERIL, United States Government!

San Juan,Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Don from Canada T wrote:
<quoted text>Glad that you think so, Goof!
You will find, in time, that I am no joke, but a serious threat to your regime!
I am a purveyor of the truth, much to your chagrin.
The American people, through the internet, Annonymous, people with open minds who are discovering the deceitful actions of YOUR government, are increasing in number and strength.
It will soon,(if not already), be a force to be reckoned with.
Senators' etc., would be well-advised to listen, and ACT, on the people's wishes!
For instance, OVER 60% of the American people DO NOT WANT MILITARY ACTION, towards SYRIA.
IGNORE THIS AT YOUR PERIL, United States Government!
Sir restrain from using name calling and personal attacks.We live in a free country and we have the right to offer our opinons i without you coming to attack us. i wonder why you envy and hate so much the USA and its citizens ..its sickenning,there is not a single post of yours in which you don't the USA orbin which you don't try to justify the prehistoric Castro dictatorship.Sir with all due respects I must say that you need psychiatric help.Seek for it.
Btw,stop usurping signore Donatello from Canada name; by usurping other people names you are making a fool of yourself.Seek help.....please!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of63
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

74 Users are viewing the World News Forum right now

Search the World News Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 6 min Aliroger1 355,889
City authorities have issued their first refusa... 8 min PUTIN is a FASCIST 3
Erdogan criticises west's silence on Israeli ag... 10 min Nihal Atsiz 132
20,000 protest in Ukraine's capital (Jan '14) 10 min tm clms 3,743
Ordinary Russians Will Suffer in Putin's New Co... 10 min PUTIN is a NAZI PIG 6
Young gay man from Charlotte's Russian sister c... 10 min vote no gay 1
US sharpens criticism of Hamas, urges cease-fire 12 min Zioni 49
•••
•••