Making Sense of the Tsarnaev Brothers

Full story: TIME.com

A man looks in Moscow on April 19, 2013, at a computer screen displaying an undated picture of the 19-year-old Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.
Comments
61 - 80 of 657 Comments Last updated Jul 28, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
The story about Pontious Pilate not wanting to crucify Christ is hoggwash, it's crap, it's propaganda, it's an excuse by the church to implicate the Jews.
Christ was a troubling making Jew, he was no more the son of god than you are.
I told you before, the bible is tripe, it's bollocks, it's a sham that serves only to brainwash the mentally blind.
As for what is read in that racist nazi state USA I've no idea, never been there, never will be, I'm European and ashamed of the fact.
Only the mentally handicapped believe in any religion.
Once again there is irrefutable evidence that Christ existed and waas the messiah prophesised about. Answer these questions #1 Why would the disciples who seen christ and his miracles allow themselves to be slain without reversing their testimony and saying they just made it up? The first manuscripts date to about 35 A.D.when several witnesses were still alive.#2 Why would the very empire that was accused of crucifying him reverse themselves and base a religion on a so called work of fiction? Perhaps they had records of his existence and his death. And let me tell you something thats not known, even in the christian world just in case you think jesus's body was stolen so as to fool people into believing he was resurrected. It was jewish custom to bury their dead before sunset on the day they died. People of wealth could afford to have the bodies wrapped like a cocoon with just a cloth to cover the face. They also used spices that dried like a shellac. Since The wealthy man named Joseph was the one to request the body of christ it has been said that this is how he had the body of Christ prepared. When they went to the tomb of christ and discovered his tomb empty, guess what they found? They found a cocoon shaped object withougt a body in it. In other words the body couldnt have been stolen without having unwrapped it, and it certainly couldnt have been rewrapped if it was. Psalms 22 written by King David thousands of yrs before Christ discribed his death in prophesy. It said he would be scourged (beaten), it said his bones would not be broken(it was custom for Romans to break the legs of crucified victims to hasten their death) but when they went to break his legs he was already dead, it also says his blood would mix with water(when the centurion stuck him with a spear to see if he was truly dead) the water (plasma) ran out of his body to mix with his blood. Now, get with the program reprobate mind!

Since: Apr 13

Podolsk, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
On heaven? What the hell are you talking about simpleton? The spirit world lies in another dimension. Its capable of manifesting itself in this 4 dimensional world of ours. You remember ever hearing of christ returning to his disciples at the first pentecost? It said he walked right thru the wall. This could only have been done on a quantum level. Even physicists with their new string theory says there could be as many as 12 dimensions. If you would spend as much time at reading and learning instead of being an evil little shitforbrains you might learn about the real universe both flesh and spirit.
How does it change the fact that Israel has nothing to do with christianity?

So you don`t deny that you are a crypto Jew who is pretending to be a christian here?

Since: Feb 13

Birkenhead

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Once again there is irrefutable evidence that Christ existed and waas the messiah prophesised about. Answer these questions #1 Why would the disciples who seen christ and his miracles allow themselves to be slain without reversing their testimony and saying they just made it up? The first manuscripts date to about 35 A.D.when several witnesses were still alive.#2 Why would the very empire that was accused of crucifying him reverse themselves and base a religion on a so called work of fiction? Perhaps they had records of his existence and his death. And let me tell you something thats not known, even in the christian world just in case you think jesus's body was stolen so as to fool people into believing he was resurrected. It was jewish custom to bury their dead before sunset on the day they died. People of wealth could afford to have the bodies wrapped like a cocoon with just a cloth to cover the face. They also used spices that dried like a shellac. Since The wealthy man named Joseph was the one to request the body of christ it has been said that this is how he had the body of Christ prepared. When they went to the tomb of christ and discovered his tomb empty, guess what they found? They found a cocoon shaped object withougt a body in it. In other words the body couldnt have been stolen without having unwrapped it, and it certainly couldnt have been rewrapped if it was. Psalms 22 written by King David thousands of yrs before Christ discribed his death in prophesy. It said he would be scourged (beaten), it said his bones would not be broken(it was custom for Romans to break the legs of crucified victims to hasten their death) but when they went to break his legs he was already dead, it also says his blood would mix with water(when the centurion stuck him with a spear to see if he was truly dead) the water (plasma) ran out of his body to mix with his blood. Now, get with the program reprobate mind!
I believe a man called Jesus lived,but he was either a magician or a conman.(or both).How many people since biblical times have professed to being the son of God?David Koresh was one and there's a fella in the Ukraine now whose even got the beard and sandals.

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Neal P wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe a man called Jesus lived,but he was either a magician or a conman.(or both).How many people since biblical times have professed to being the son of God?David Koresh was one and there's a fella in the Ukraine now whose even got the beard and sandals.
This is the beauty about being a believer. You can believe in salvation and the resurrection or leave it up to the "experts" to help you with proper faith and thought so you don't have to make any independent thoughts yourself.

So far, you Libs haven't banned faith in the private domain, but I believe they are working on it. After all, since people of faith tend to be overall more individually successful than those who put all their beliefs upon those with a PhD in the pertaining marginal issue at all times, I'm sure it is only a matter of time before being an atheist will be labeled another minority who need their "civil rights" also..

Birkenhead

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>This is the beauty about being a believer. You can believe in salvation and the resurrection or leave it up to the "experts" to help you with proper faith and thought so you don't have to make any independent thoughts yourself.

So far, you Libs haven't banned faith in the private domain, but I believe they are working on it. After all, since people of faith tend to be overall more individually successful than those who put all their beliefs upon those with a PhD in the pertaining marginal issue at all times, I'm sure it is only a matter of time before being an atheist will be labeled another minority who need their "civil rights" also..
My beliefs are based on what I've learned over the years.In my opinion,the theory of evolution seems more believable than the bible.Also,where is the proof that people of faith are more successful?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

<quoted text>
Once again there is irrefutable evidence that Christ existed and waas the messiah prophesised about. Answer these questions #1 Why would the disciples who seen christ and his miracles allow themselves to be slain without reversing their testimony and saying they just made it up? The first manuscripts date to about 35 A.D.when several witnesses were still alive.#2 Why would the very empire that was accused of crucifying him reverse themselves and base a religion on a so called work of fiction? Perhaps they had records of his existence and his death. And let me tell you something thats not known, even in the christian world just in case you think jesus's body was stolen so as to fool people into believing he was resurrected. It was jewish custom to bury their dead before sunset on the day they died. People of wealth could afford to have the bodies wrapped like a cocoon with just a cloth to cover the face. They also used spices that dried like a shellac. Since The wealthy man named Joseph was the one to request the body of christ it has been said that this is how he had the body of Christ prepared. When they went to the tomb of christ and discovered his tomb empty, guess what they found? They found a cocoon shaped object withougt a body in it. In other words the body couldnt have been stolen without having unwrapped it, and it certainly couldnt have been rewrapped if it was. Psalms 22 written by King David thousands of yrs before Christ discribed his death in prophesy. It said he would be scourged (beaten), it said his bones would not be broken(it was custom for Romans to break the legs of crucified victims to hasten their death) but when they went to break his legs he was already dead, it also says his blood would mix with water(when the centurion stuck him with a spear to see if he was truly dead) the water (plasma) ran out of his body to mix with his blood. Now, get with the program reprobate mind!

You have a problem dude,

read history, not that facking book you call the bible, that's all bollocks, same goes for your god.

You have no idea of reality, like all mentally handicapped. Hehehehe.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

you, Neal P, are a person of faith and belief. you believe in evolution and have faith man evolved from an amoeba or monkey or some such thing. it takes a whole lot more faith to believe man evolved than man was created.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
You have a problem dude,
read history, not that facking book you call the bible, that's all bollocks, same goes for your god.
You have no idea of reality, like all mentally handicapped. Hehehehe.
It is in the history books reprobate minded one.
Vasiliy Terkin

Podolsk, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

dunadd wrote:
you, Neal P, are a person of faith and belief. you believe in evolution and have faith man evolved from an amoeba or monkey or some such thing. it takes a whole lot more faith to believe man evolved than man was created.
Not all evolved.
Those who believe man was created of clay didn`t. lol.

Birkenhead

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

dunadd wrote:
Never thought of it like that before!
Each to his own in my opinion.As long as people aren't bothering none believers to their religion,faith,sect, etc then I don't have a problem with it.It's when extremists harm or kill people with different beliefs that it gets on my man tits
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Russian Ubermensch wrote:
<quoted text>
How does it change the fact that Israel has nothing to do with christianity?
So you don`t deny that you are a crypto Jew who is pretending to be a christian here?
Several reasons.#1 The first christians were jews #2 There are a great many messianic jews in Israel today #3 The tribulation and coming perils is meant as a test for the jews so as to bring them to the reality of who their true messiah was. Get with the program reprobate mind.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

<quoted text>
It is in the history books reprobate minded one.

It's all bollocks. Hehehehe.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
It's all bollocks. Hehehehe.
Informative response reprobate.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Rather be a reprobate than mentally handicapped. Hehehehe.
The Great Iron Dictator

Crna Gora, Montenegro

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Dimitri do you suport Assad?
Vasiliy Terkin

Podolsk, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Only fools believe in these prophecies.
I would like the legislation prohibiting preaching the end of the world would be adopted.

The morons which preached apocalypse which didnt come should be put in jail for making social unrest.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

The Great Iron Dictator wrote:
Dimitri do you suport Assad?

Yes.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Vasiliy Terkin wrote:
Only fools believe in these prophecies.
I would like the legislation prohibiting preaching the end of the world would be adopted.
The morons which preached apocalypse which didnt come should be put in jail for making social unrest.

Very well said, indeed.
hmphhh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Several reasons.#1 The first christians were jews #2 There are a great many messianic jews in Israel today #3 The tribulation and coming perils is meant as a test for the jews so as to bring them to the reality of who their true messiah was. Get with the program reprobate mind.
Don't your apocalypse gurus tell you that half the Jews will perish and half will convert to Christianity?

Isn't that, like uh, promoting.......ethnic cleansing?
hmphhh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Don't bother answering. I've frankly had quite enough of your gobbledegook and so has the forum.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••