Ilford MP calls for 'justice for Tamil people' ahead of UN meeting on Sri Lankan civil war

Jan 15, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Ilford Recorder

A Redbridge MP is calling for "justice for the Tamil people" as pressure piles on the Sri Lankan government to investigate alleged atrocities in its 25-year civil war.

Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Jan 17, 2013
Pinku

Richmond Hill, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 16, 2013
 
No one can hide from the glaring light of truth, Sinhala savages are no exception.
SL Army

Sri Lanka

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 16, 2013
 
Pinku wrote:
No one can hide from the glaring light of truth, Sinhala savages are no exception.
Justice for demalu killers ?

"MBRLs"!!
CrimeaRiver

South Ockendon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 16, 2013
 
Pinku wrote:
No one can hide from the glaring light of truth, Sinhala savages are no exception.
Hahaha - this is MP Lee Scott from Ilford who is a firm supporter of Israel. In fact there is a video that has gone viral where a young Muslim girl asks why he supports Israel, and he basically barks at her saying that terrorism should be stamped out at every level..... so why does he support the LTTE remnants in Ilford.

Doubt you can see this link as its UK based but here it is:

http://www.mpacuk.org/story/020510/video-bull...
Sajeewi

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 16, 2013
 
Tamil in Sri Lanka are defeated, they defeated themselves!

These western scavengers must be looking for few votes which they have lost from the muslim, by leaning to the tamil diaspora scums.

Since nobody gives a rats ass about tamil terrorist killing, tamils rare trying to toss the salad of anyone who drops the pants in front of them.

Tamils must be proud of the predicament that they are in......sad diaspora scavenging race.
CrimeaRiver

South Ockendon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 16, 2013
 
Sajeewi wrote:
These western scavengers must be looking for few votes which they have lost from the muslim, by leaning to the tamil diaspora scums.[QUOTE who="Sajeewi"]

Exactly what I thought. After Muslims the biggest communities in Ilford are Eastern Europeans and Tamils

[QUOTE who="Sajeewi"] Since nobody gives a rats ass about tamil terrorist killing, tamils rare trying to toss the salad of anyone who drops the pants in front of them.[QUOTE who="Sajeewi"]
Superb imagery and exactly what demalu do. Tamils for Obama, Tamils for Hilary and now Tamils for Michelle.......lolol
Punc

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 16, 2013
 
justice for the killer tamules was given in 2009 using an axe. the fat vesi dropped to the ground like a sack of shit. LOL
Shoba

Champigny-sur-marne, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 16, 2013
 
Tamils want international investigation into Sri Lanka war crimes.Asad run away now! When will go Mahinda?
Pinku

Richmond Hill, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 16, 2013
 
CrimeaRiver wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha - this is MP Lee Scott from Ilford who is a firm supporter of Israel. In fact there is a video that has gone viral where a young Muslim girl asks why he supports Israel, and he basically barks at her saying that terrorism should be stamped out at every level..... so why does he support the LTTE remnants in Ilford.
Doubt you can see this link as its UK based but here it is:
http://www.mpacuk.org/story/020510/video-bull...
He hates both Theravadha terrorism and Islamic terrorism, it works well for us.
Sajeewi

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 17, 2013
 
MR should stay with to make sure tamils stay defeated until all of them get assimilated in to the mainstream Sri Lanka.

Tamil terrorism got well controlled with collective punishment.

If a tamil kill a Sri Lankan we should keep it as Sri Lankans right to kill that tamil, that tamils parents, its brothers or sisters and including the pet dog to irradiate the terrorism.

We Sri Lankans and the world hated the tamil terrorism, that is why in the world not many making any serious concern regarding the collective punishment which tamils has received.
CrimeaRiver

South Ockendon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 17, 2013
 
Pinku wrote:
<quoted text>He hates both Theravadha terrorism and Islamic terrorism, it works well for us.
It won't work that well. Ilford is about 60% Muslim, he has just lost all their votes. Once again the Tamils have put all their hopes on a losing horse. just like Prabakharan
Shoba

Champigny-sur-marne, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 17, 2013
 
Sajeewi wrote:
MR should stay with to make sure tamils stay defeated until all of them get assimilated in to the mainstream Sri Lanka.
Tamil terrorism got well controlled with collective punishment.
If a tamil kill a Sri Lankan we should keep it as Sri Lankans right to kill that tamil, that tamils parents, its brothers or sisters and including the pet dog to irradiate the terrorism.
We Sri Lankans and the world hated the tamil terrorism, that is why in the world not many making any serious concern regarding the collective punishment which tamils has received.
Now world hate Sinhala state terrorism too.
CrimeaRiver

South Ockendon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 17, 2013
 
Shoba wrote:
<quoted text>
Now world hate Sinhala state terrorism too.
They can hate all they want. They didn't have to endure 30 years of Terrorism by the Tamils.

Nations in the west turned a blind our to the constant barrage of terrorist attacks that Sri lanka suffered. Thousands killed at Central Bank, Katunayake airport, Dehiwala bus bomb etc etc etc.

The World ignored us when the Tamils forcefully evicted all Sinhalese and Muslims from the North.

The world ignored the Tamil when they recruited child soldiers and gave cyanide pills to children.

And the world allowed the Tamils to set up fund raising fronts in the west

Sri lanka had to eradicate terrorism on her own.

Now suddenly the world wants to have an opinion.

Too late World. you are 3 years too late.
Shoba

Champigny-sur-marne, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 17, 2013
 
CrimeaRiver wrote:
<quoted text>
They can hate all they want. They didn't have to endure 30 years of Terrorism by the Tamils.
Nations in the west turned a blind our to the constant barrage of terrorist attacks that Sri lanka suffered. Thousands killed at Central Bank, Katunayake airport, Dehiwala bus bomb etc etc etc.
The World ignored us when the Tamils forcefully evicted all Sinhalese and Muslims from the North.
The world ignored the Tamil when they recruited child soldiers and gave cyanide pills to children.
And the world allowed the Tamils to set up fund raising fronts in the west
Sri lanka had to eradicate terrorism on her own.
Now suddenly the world wants to have an opinion.
Too late World. you are 3 years too late.
Yes It is to late because China build a harbour (pearl) in Sri Lanka it is neighbour country of Tamil Eelam.
Punc

Gatineau, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 17, 2013
 
Shoba wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes It is to late because China build a harbour (pearl) in Sri Lanka it is neighbour country of Tamil Eelam.
not only China but

Neitherlands (Jan 17 (CP) Colombo- Sri Lankan President Mahinda Rajapaksa Friday will declare open the Dikkowita Fisheries Harbor constructed at a cost of Euro 51 million (Rs. 850 million). The Dikkowita Fisheries Harbor project, commenced in 2008, has been funded by a soft loan of Euro 41 million from the Government of Netherland)

Japan (The Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) under its Japanese Grant Aid Scheme has agreed to grant a dredger to Sri Lanka to increase the dredging capacity at the state-run fishery harbors.)

Denmark (The Danish construction company MT HØjgaard has completed the construction of the commercial and fishing port at Oluvil in Eastern Sri Lanka and handed it over at the end of last year.)

they are all building harbors in SRI LANKA. ha ha.

now vesi, go take a elame shit.
Shoba

Champigny-sur-marne, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 17, 2013
 
Punc wrote:
<quoted text>
not only China but
Neitherlands (Jan 17 (CP) Colombo- Sri Lankan President Mahinda Rajapaksa Friday will declare open the Dikkowita Fisheries Harbor constructed at a cost of Euro 51 million (Rs. 850 million). The Dikkowita Fisheries Harbor project, commenced in 2008, has been funded by a soft loan of Euro 41 million from the Government of Netherland)
Japan (The Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) under its Japanese Grant Aid Scheme has agreed to grant a dredger to Sri Lanka to increase the dredging capacity at the state-run fishery harbors.)
Denmark (The Danish construction company MT HØjgaard has completed the construction of the commercial and fishing port at Oluvil in Eastern Sri Lanka and handed it over at the end of last year.)
they are all building harbors in SRI LANKA. ha ha.
now vesi, go take a elame shit.
you try to tacticaly convice Chineese presence in indian ocean.(no,no chineese ocean now)
Shoba

Champigny-sur-marne, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 17, 2013
 
you try to tactically convince Chinese presence in indian ocean.(no,no chinese ocean now)
Punc

Gatineau, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 17, 2013
 
Shoba wrote:
<quoted text>
you try to tacticaly convice Chineese presence in indian ocean.(no,no chineese ocean now)
your sister tacticaly exploded her asshoole creating an ocean of Goo. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••