In Manila, Catholics pray for smooth succession

Mar 3, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WTEN-TV Albany

Crews planned to begin demolishing a Florida home Sunday that is perched over a huge sinkhole, deeming it too dangerous to keep searching for the man swallowed into the earth from his bedroom.

Comments
81 - 100 of 102 Comments Last updated Monday Jul 21

“BY THE TIME YOU SEE ME”

Since: Jul 13

YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
Grandiose and beautiful chapels purchased, constructed, and renovated by the Iglesia ni Cristo outside of the Philippines and dedicated to the Almighty God for the month of June 2013:
1. Locale of Amsterdam, Netherlands.
2. Locale of Battersea, London, England.
3. Locale of Athens, Greece.
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
What?
pazuzu

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Hellias,

You make it almost effortless for me to collect souls. I commend you for a job well done. Bravo Zulu!

I hope you still remember how to abandon ship because you will be swimming in the lake of fire without a float coat for all of eternity. INC members are the best swimmers especially your idol Manalo.

I have all the time to wait for your demise, but it's so tempting to pay you a visit. Do you prefer to be possessed in the privacy of your home or INC castle Harmon?
ELIAS IBARRA

Yigo, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

israelNOTpinas wrote:
<quoted text>
A Business Scam Boasting their Property is like an
INC Religious Scam Boasting their Grandiose Chapels!!!
What a Cult? What a Scam?
IgnoramusIsraelNOTPinas,

You cannot grandstand or boast because what you have came from the spurious Protestant "Born-Again" scams!!! There is nothing to be proud of in landgrabbing!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
israelNOTpinas

Pasay, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
IgnoramusIsraelNOTPinas,
You cannot grandstand or boast because what you have came from the spurious Protestant "Born-Again" scams!!! There is nothing to be proud of in landgrabbing!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
In Diliman Quezon City, Iglesia ni Manalo pray for Sure Succession...

The NEXT Iglesia ni Manalo Executive Minister.

Angelo Erano Manalo -
The Great Grandson of an Angel..
The Grandson of Twisted Eranew..
The son of EDSA3 Violator Angel Eduardo...
israelNOTpinas

Pasay, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
IgnoramusIsraelNOTPinas,
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
It is ONE Click away... OUR UNITY don't need to boast!!!

The world's largest churches are:

Note: Per single Locale!!!

1-20. Regional house church networks around the globe (Over 250,000)

21. Yoido Full Gospel Church, Seoul, Korea (253,000)

22. Works and Mission Baptists Church, Abidjan, Ivory Coast (150,000)

22. Yotabeche Methodist P. Church, Santiago, Chile (150,000)

22. Mision Carismatica Internacional, Bogotá, Colombia (150,000)

25. Deeper Life Bible Church, Lagos, Nigeria (120,000)

26. Elim Church, San Salvador, El Salvador (117,000)

27. Nambu Full Gospel, Seoul, Korea (110,000)

28. AOG Grace and Truth, Kyanggi-do, Korea (105,000)

29. Kum Ran Methodist, Seoul, Korea (80,000)

30. Vision de Futuro, Santa Fe, Argentina (70,000)

30. Ondas del Luz, Buenos Aires, Argentina (70,000)

32. Young Nak Presbyterian Church, S. Korea (60,000)

33. Winners Chapel, Ota, Nigeria (50,000)

34. Yesu Darbar, Allahabad Agricultural Institute, India (40,000-80,000)

35. Soong Eui Methodist, Inchon, Korea (47,000)

36. Ministeria La Cosecha, San Pedro Sula, Honduras (35,000)

37. Chattisgarh/Madhya Pradesh House Church Network, India (30,000)
ELIAS IBARRA

Yigo, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

israelNOTpinas wrote:
<quoted text>
A Business Scam Boasting their Property is like an
INC Religious Scam Boasting their Grandiose Chapels!!!
What a Cult? What a Scam?
IgnoramusIsraelNOTpinas,

The grandiose chapels of the Iglesia ni Cristo came from our toils which we consider as grace from God!!! Your spurious Protestant "Born-again" chapels came from landgrabbing and killing people all over the world!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Yigo, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

israelNOTpinas wrote:
<quoted text>
In Diliman Quezon City, Iglesia ni Manalo pray for Sure Succession...
The NEXT Iglesia ni Manalo Executive Minister.
Angelo Erano Manalo -
The Great Grandson of an Angel..
The Grandson of Twisted Eranew..
The son of EDSA3 Violator Angel Eduardo...
IgnoramusIsraelNOTpinas,

The Iglesia ni Cristo always have a sure succession!!! But the false religions of Catholicism and Protestantism always have troublesome succession!!! A Catholic pope was murdered a few days after taking the title of the dreaded number 666:

"In contemporary history one is reminded again of the scandals in the center of Roman Catholicism. Bank scandals, counterfeiting, laundering of Mafia money from illegal business,(Narcotics, prostitution, kidnapping, etc.) name it you have it, kickbacks, hidden wealth-connections with the Mafia, the CIA, Communists and subtle hypocritical connections within the P2 (Propaganda Due-a secret and powerful Masonic Group headed by Licio Gelli).

"The graft and corruption involves billions of dollars. All these eventually leads to the untimely and tragic death of Pope John 1 (Albino Cardinal Luciani) who occupied the papacy for only 33 days ending on September 28, 1978. Research and formal investigations show evidences to murder!"

Reference:(Fajardo, Reynaldo T. Bulletin Today, April 16, 1986, p. 8.)

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Yigo, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

israelNOTpinas wrote:
<quoted text>
IgnoramusIsraelNOTpinas,

It is very easy to spot your lies!!! For you are comparing several failed religions with the only one that is true, the Church of Christ (Iglesia ni Cristo)!!! The comparison should be one-on-one!!!

In the Philippines, the combined community of the Protestant cults cannot match that of the Iglesia ni Cristo!!! Dr. Arthur Leonard Tuggy, a baptist preacher, had this to say:

"Independent churches have sprung into vigorous life in many, if not all, countries in the Third World. One of the largest, wealthiest, and most powerful of these is the rapidly growing Iglesia Ni Cristo in the Philippines ... And it has grown by leaps and bounds to a place where it now rivals in size the entire Protestant community in the Philippines."

Reference:(Iglesia Ni Cristo: A Study in Independent Church Dynamics, Quezon City, Philippines: Conservative Baptist Publishing, Inc. 1976, p.vii)

The same Baptist author further stressed in his book that:

"On the world-wide scene its significance is great, primarily because of its size and wealth. The Iglesia Ni Cristo is the largest [non-mission related] independent church in Asia."

Reference:(Iglesia Ni Cristo: A Study in Independent Church Dynamics, Quezon City, Philippines: Conservative Baptist Publishing, Inc. 1976, p.244)

Compared to the Iglesia ni Cristo, your spurious "Born-again" cults are no match to the largests independent Church in Asia, the Iglesia ni Cristo!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

ELIAS IBARRA

Yigo, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

israelNOTpinas wrote:
<quoted text>
IgnoramusIsraelNOTpinas,

How many people did the Protestants kill in the countries that you mentioned above??? Protestants killed millions in India, Africa, and South America!!! Protestants had their own "Gulag Archipelago":

BRITAIN'S GULAG Histories of the Hanged: Britain's Dirty War in ...
http://journals.cambridge.org/production/acti... ...
Britain's Gulag: The Brutal End of Empire in Kenya. By CAROLINE ... Labour
Camps made famous and permanently inscribed into the English vocabulary ...
Archipelago 1918–1956: An Experiment in Literary Investigation, published in.

Improve your low I.Q.!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Yigo, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

There are verses in the Scriptures which mentions of secrets or mysteries!!! The Bible is the repository of God's words. As such, there is more to the Bible as a book than meets the eye, and on this regard our Lord Jesus Christ enlightens us:

"...'To you it has been given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God; but to those who are outside, all things come in parables,'so that "Seeing they may see and not perceive, and hearing they may hear and not understand; Lest they should turn, And their sins be forgiven them.'" (Mark 4:11-12, New King James Version)

Concerning knowledge of God's kingdom and all things pertaining to it, the Bible is the authority!!! However, according to Christ, there are those who are given understanding to know the mystery or secret of this kingdom, and there are those who are not!!!

That is why Catholics and Protestants are so ignorant of the Bible for they are the ones who are not given understanding of the mystery or secret about God's kingdom!!!

Only the Church of Christ (Iglesia ni Cristo) is the beneficiary of knowing the mystery or secret of God's kingdom!!! For She Herself is God's kingdom on earth!!! She is also the Kingdom of the Son of Love!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Yigo, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

The new creation is the true Church of Christ (Iglesia ni Cristo)!!! The matter is explained and testified to by Roman Catholic authorities!!!

Catholic Testimonies:

The New Man (Ang Isang Taong Bago)

" ... and his straying children can only find the way to the Father if they are gathered together in one Body, the new man whose head is our Redeemer. This mystery of the new Man is the highest sense of the word the mystery of Christ."

" ... at ang mga anak niyang naligaw ay makakabalik lamang sa Ama kung sila ay matipong magkakasama sa iisang katawan, ang Taong bago na ang ulo ay ang ating manunubos. Ang hiwagang ito ng Taong bago, sa pinakamataas na kahulugan ng salita, ay ang hiwaga ni Crsito."

Reference:(De Lubac, Henri, S.J. Catholicism, p. 27. New York, USA: Sheed & Ward, Inc., 1964.)

"We will be the 'New Man' who is, in fact, One Man--the One Christ, Head and Members."

"Tayo ang magiging 'ang Taong Bago' na sa katotohanan ay Isang Tao--ang iisang Cristo, ulo at mga kaanib."

Reference:(Merton, Thomas. The New Man, p. 93. New York, USA: Bantam Books, 1961.)

Protestant testimonies:

" ... This 'man' does not mean any individual man, but the 'MAN' referred to in chapter 2:15, the 'MAN' composed of the Personal Christ as the Head, and the members of the Church as His body ..."

" ... Ang taong ito ay hindi nangangahulugang sinumang indibidwal na tao, kundi, ang 'TAO' na tinutukoy sa kabanata 2:15, ang 'TAO' na binubuo ng Personal na Cristo bilang Ulo, at ang mga kaanib sa Iglesia bilang Kaniyang katawan ..."

Reference:(Gray, James M., D.D. Christian Workers' Commentary on the Whole Bible, p. 510. New Jersey, USA: Spire Books, 1971.)

" ... Hence the new man is both Christ and the Church ..."

" ... Kaya ang taong bago ay kapuwa si Cristo at ang Iglesia ..."

Reference:(Bonhoeffer, Dietrich. The Cost of Discipleship, p. 270. New York, USA: The Mcmillan Company, 1949.)

"The Church is called also 'One New Man'. Ephesians 2:15. The New Man is made up of members and Head."

"Ang Iglesia ay tinatawag ding 'Isang Taong Bago', Efeso 2:15. Ang Taong Bago ay binubuo ng mga kaanib at Ulo."

Reference:(O'Hair, Pastor J.C. The Christian Life, p. 40. Chicago, Illinois: n.p. 1978.)

" ... The point is that Paul's image of the church as a body is the image of a whole body, head included, a new man in Christ. Christ is the head over the whole body as the husband is the head over the wife.(cf. 1 Cor. 11:3; Eph. 5:23)..."

" ... Ang punto ay ito: ang paglalarawan ni Pablo sa iglesia bilang isang katawan ay larawan ng isang buong katawan, kasama ang ulo, isang taong bago kay Cristo. Si Cristo ang ulo ng buong katawan kung paanong ang lalake ang ulo ng kaniyang asawa.(cf. 1 Cor. 11:3; Eph. 5:23)..."

Reference:(Carson, D.A., Ed. Biblical Interpretation and the Church: Text and Context. UK: Baker Book House & The Paternoster Press, 1984.)

The new creation or the new man is the true Church of Christ which replaced the old, the ancient nation of Israel which God had put in a curse because of her hardheadedness!!!

All Roman Catholics, United Church of Christ in the Philippines, Philippine General Council of Assemblies of God, Philippines For Jesus Movement, Atheists, United Methodist Church Philippines, General Assembly of Presbyterian Church in the Philippines, Convention of Philippine Baptist Churches, Protestants, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Bereans, "Ang Dating Tumbong Doon" K.Y.J. Eli Fernando Soriano, Baptists, Philippine Council of Evangelical Churches, Seventh-day Adventists, Evangelicals, Charismatics, Spurious Born-again, Presbyterians, Orthodox, Aglipayans, 700 Bar Club members, Episcopalians, Methodists, Branch Davidians, members of European and American cults, Skeptics, Agnostics, and those outside of the true Church of Christ (Iglesia ni Cristo) must improve their low I.Q.s!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Yigo, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Beguiled Roman Catholics and Protestants should and must make sure that they recognize and accept Christ in accordance with biblical truth. Do not go beyond what the Bible teaches concerning the true nature of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Distinguishing God from Christ:

(1.a) God who created all things has no beginning; He is from everlasting to everlasting.

"Before the mountains were brought forth, Or ever You had formed the earth and the world, Even from everlasting to everlasting, You are God." (Ps. 90:2, NKJV)

(1.b) Jesus Christ came from God.

"Jesus said to them,'If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and came from God; nor have I come of Myself, but He sent Me'." (Jn. 8:42, Ibid.)

(2.a) God is immortal.

"Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, to God who alone is wise, be honor and glory forever and ever. Amen." (I Tim. 1:17, Ibid.)

(2.b) Jesus Christ died on the cross

"So when Jesus had received the sour wine, He said,'It is finished!' And bowing His head, He gave up His spirit.... But when they came to Jesus and saw that He was already dead, they did not break His legs." (Jn. 19:30, 33, Ibid.)

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Yigo, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Roman Catholics and Protestants who are the beguileds of pseudo-preachers should and must make sure that they recognize and accept Christ in accordance with biblical truth. Do not go beyond what the Bible teaches concerning the true nature of our Lord Jesus Christ.

(5.a) God knows no other God besides Himself.

"Do not fear, nor be afraid; Have I not told you from that time, and declared it? You are My witnesses. Is there a God besides Me? Indeed there is no other Rock; I know not one." (Is. 44:8, NKJV)

(5.b) Jesus Christ called upon the Father and acknowledged Him as the only true God.

"And at the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying,..."My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?'" ((Mk. 15:34, Ibid.)

"Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said:'Father, the hour has come.... And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent." (Jn. 17:1, 3, Ibid.)

(6.a) God is above all; He is subject to no one.
"One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all." (Eph. 4:6, Ibid.)

(6.b) Jesus Christ, the Son of God, is subject to God the Father.

"Now when all things are made subject to Him, then the Son Himself will also be subject to Him who put all things under Him, that God may be all in all." (I Cor. 15:28, Ibid.)

"But I want you to know that the head of every man is Christ, the head of woman is man, and the head of Christ is God." (I Cor. 11:3, Ibid.)

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Yigo, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Beguiled Roman Catholics and Protestants should and must make sure that they recognize and accept Christ in accordance with biblical truth. Do not go beyond what the Bible teaches concerning the true nature of our Lord Jesus Christ.

(3.a) The Almighty God neither grows tired nor weary.

"Have you not known? Have you not heard? The everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, Neither faints nor is weary. His umderstanding is unsearchable." (Is. 40:28, NKJV)

(3.b) Jesus Christ wearied or grew tired.

"Now Jacob's well was there. Jesus therefore being wearied from His journey, sat thus by the well...." (Jn. 4:6, Ibid.)

(4.a) God is spirit, without flesh and bones.

"God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship Him in spirit and truth." (John 4:24, Ibid.)

"... A spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see I have." (Lk. 24:39, Ibid.)

(4.b) Jesus Christ is a man having flesh and bones.

"Behold My hands and My feet, that it is I Myself. Handle Me and see, for a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see I have." (Lk. 24:39, Ibid.)

"But now you seek to kill Me, a Man who has told you the truth which I heard from God...." (Jn. 8:40, Ibid.)

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
israelNOTpinas

Pasay, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
IgnoramusIsraelNOTpinas,
The grandiose chapels of the Iglesia ni Cristo came from our toils which we consider as grace from God!!! Your spurious Protestant "Born-again" chapels came from landgrabbing and killing people all over the world!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Hahaha

The grandiose chapels of the Iglesia ni Cristo came from our toys...
INC Toys - Pork Barrel of Senator and Congressman that is save for the next Election for Ex-deal of Chapels in excange to Bloc Vote Support...

What a Cult Toy...

a Grace from Political Dynasty Harlot!!!
israelNOTpinas

Pasay, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
There are verses in the Scriptures which mentions of secrets or mysteries!!! The Bible is the repository of God's words. As such, there is more to the Bible as a book than meets the eye, and on this regard our Lord Jesus Christ enlightens us:
"...'To you it has been given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God; but to those who are outside, all things come in parables,'so that "Seeing they may see and not perceive, and hearing they may hear and not understand; Lest they should turn, And their sins be forgiven them.'" (Mark 4:11-12, New King James Version)
Concerning knowledge of God's kingdom and all things pertaining to it, the Bible is the authority!!! However, according to Christ, there are those who are given understanding to know the mystery or secret of this kingdom, and there are those who are not!!!
That is why Catholics and Protestants are so ignorant of the Bible for they are the ones who are not given understanding of the mystery or secret about God's kingdom!!!
Only the Church of Christ (Iglesia ni Cristo) is the beneficiary of knowing the mystery or secret of God's kingdom!!! For She Herself is God's kingdom on earth!!! She is also the Kingdom of the Son of Love!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Very Funny...

To the Reading Public:

Lets do Some Excercises:

Pick one member of Iglesia ni cristo

Ask a member of INC about his/her Doctrine?

You will found out that INC Members are the Dubmest religious Member who doesnt know about their own Doctrine... they will just brag you about their Chapel, Their Uniform, Their Discipline blah blah... but ask them about their Doctrine PURE NUTS... A Coconut Empty Shell of INC Members...

Brainwashed Mystery from a Old Barber Felix Manalo.

A Poor Story teller from taguig who want to be Rich...

What a CULT Rapist Founder?
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

israelNOTpinas wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha
The grandiose chapels of the Iglesia ni Cristo came from our toys...
INC Toys - Pork Barrel of Senator and Congressman that is save for the next Election for Ex-deal of Chapels in excange to Bloc Vote Support...
What a Cult Toy...
a Grace from Political Dynasty Harlot!!!
IsraelNOTpinas,

Government investigations about the pork barrel scams have revealed priests and nuns as the people who brush elbows with Janet Napoles!!!

A Catholic Monsignor Josefino Ramirez was mentioned by Mr. Luy, the whistleblower!!! Stop your gossipmongerings!!! For only your spurious Protestant "Born-again" ministers are hungry and therefore in need of money from the outside!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

israelNOTpinas wrote:
<quoted text>
Very Funny...
To the Reading Public:
Lets do Some Excercises:
Pick one member of Iglesia ni cristo
Ask a member of INC about his/her Doctrine?
You will found out that INC Members are the Dubmest religious Member who doesnt know about their own Doctrine... they will just brag you about their Chapel, Their Uniform, Their Discipline blah blah... but ask them about their Doctrine PURE NUTS... A Coconut Empty Shell of INC Members...
Brainwashed Mystery from a Old Barber Felix Manalo.
A Poor Story teller from taguig who want to be Rich...
What a CULT Rapist Founder?
IsraelNOTpinas,

I already made an exercise!!! I asked you many times to produce by coaxing your spurious Protestant "Born-again" ministers to debate with the Iglesia ni Cristo ministers!!! But you asnwered me with a deafening silence!!! Your cult is a hoax!!!

Would you dare???

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

In Manila and soon in Guam, Roman Catholics and Protestants had joined and will join the true act of neighborliness and brotherliness in the Iglesia ni Cristo known as "My Countrymen, My Brethren" Which Is Intarnational In Scope:

Sing ye islands and give glory and honor to the God of the Bible!!! For the true Church of Christ (Iglesia ni Cristo) will appear like a soaring eagle in the sky to bring happiness and joy to brethren and non-brethren alike in the beautiful island of Guam where "America's Day Begins"!!!

"Hafa Adai"!!! Come ye all hapless who are abandoned by Roman Catholicism and Protestantism!!!

Come ye children of Chief Matapang!!! You were outstanding and Bravo Zulu in your display of bravery against Roman Catholicism which had enslaved you through deception and landgrabbed your properties although at the first meeting your people were so hospitable and gave provisions to the "First Great White Fleet" for the voyage towards the Spice Islands (Moluccas) but which ended in the biblical Far East (mizrach) in the islands of the sea!!!

Come ye Papuans, Truks, Saipanese, Yapese, Marshallese, Koreans, Japanese, Hindus, Chinese, and Americans!!!

We will patienlly await your presence at the Harmon Congregation Chapel's Compound of the true Church of Christ (Iglesia ni Cristo) which is near the Micronesia Mall this coming November 29, 2013, a Friday!!!

Watch for further announcements in your local newspapers, INC TV (channel 183-GTA) and Net 25 (channel 235-GTA)!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

Medical and Dental missions together with the distribution of relief goods will be conducted by the Iglesia ni Cristo (Church of Christ) on the above-mentioned date!!! A Bible Mission will also be conducted thereafter!!!

The next "International Aid To Humanity" (Lingap Sa Mamamayan) will probably take place at the University of Guam Campus in Mangilao!!! Remember that this was the site also of the biggest gathering of humanity in Guam in year 2012 and this was during the Iglesia ni Cristo's Islandwide Evangelical Rally!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••