Who Should Own '.Patagonia?'

Apr 23, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Atlantic

Argentina's "territory" is under threat -- both physically and virtually -- according to its president, Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of470
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Waldman

Vienna, Austria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Preuszen, natuerlich.
Roblogger

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Patagonia is a unique environment and in case you have forgotten the home of unique people; probably the oldest on the entire American continent. The lack of respect for anything except profit in the internet domain is simply another symptom of zionist colonial imperialism. Virtual sumerians who don't belong on the real Planet Earth.
Doc

Leeds, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Sounds like the Germans will take over from the Welsh.
Maria

Skien, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

What kind of question is that?? The Patagonia clearly belongs to Chile and Argentina. But god damn greedy gringos have been buying land there and even taking posession of public areas, also cutting access to rivers that belong to everyone. They even steal our water to sell it abroad. Patagonia has glaciars so that makes it one of the most important reservoirs of water in the planet earth. Many imperialists gringos have set their interests there.
I would love throw them out of my land, in particular that rich and bald Brit named Lewis who had the nerve to build his own little private "airport".
Unitedstateans,Canadians and Brits are the cancer of the world. Once people in the whole wide world open their eyes, gringos will be sorry.
Maria

Skien, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Doc wrote:
Sounds like the Germans will take over from the Welsh.
And also a nicely equipped Nigerian will take over the place of your father. Imbecile Britishit.
Maria

Skien, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Roblogger wrote:
Patagonia is a unique environment and in case you have forgotten the home of unique people; probably the oldest on the entire American continent. The lack of respect for anything except profit in the internet domain is simply another symptom of zionist colonial imperialism. Virtual sumerians who don't belong on the real Planet Earth.
Look at the "wise" servant of the queen Lizzy and member of the british colony, I mean, "Commonwealth", a Kiwi talking about my land! A Brit always judging things from a RACIAL point of view. hats' something Yanks and Canadians inheritated from you Brits. You just can't help to comment on everything without talking about race.
Well let me inform you of something:

ARGENTINA AND CHILE ARE INDEPENDANT COUNTRIES WITH THEIR OWN CONSTITUTION, AND EVERYBODY WHO WAS BORN IN THOSE COUNTRIES IS ENTITLED TO RESPECT IT AND OBBEY IT, NO MATTER THEIR ETHNIC ORIGIN. You get it?
The land belongs to Chileans and Argentinians wether they are Mapuche or not. That separatist movement, that only intends to use the Mapuche Indians to create conflict to benefit foreign scavengers, is promoted by Brits from their embassies and Greenpeace. Recently they found out that one of the Greenpeace bastards who is in that Mapuche separatist movement, also worked for the British embassy. I have seen videos in youtube made by Brits where they even made up stories about Mapuche people, saying that Mapuche people have a "king".LOL
Take your racial bullsht somewhere else, Kiwi.
Deanstreet

Stanley, Falkland Islands (Malvinas)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Maria wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the "wise" servant of the queen Lizzy and member of the british colony, I mean, "Commonwealth", a Kiwi talking about my land! A Brit always judging things from a RACIAL point of view. hats' something Yanks and Canadians inheritated from you Brits. You just can't help to comment on everything without talking about race.
Well let me inform you of something:
ARGENTINA AND CHILE ARE INDEPENDANT COUNTRIES WITH THEIR OWN CONSTITUTION, AND EVERYBODY WHO WAS BORN IN THOSE COUNTRIES IS ENTITLED TO RESPECT IT AND OBBEY IT, NO MATTER THEIR ETHNIC ORIGIN. You get it?
The land belongs to Chileans and Argentinians wether they are Mapuche or not. That separatist movement, that only intends to use the Mapuche Indians to create conflict to benefit foreign scavengers, is promoted by Brits from their embassies and Greenpeace. Recently they found out that one of the Greenpeace bastards who is in that Mapuche separatist movement, also worked for the British embassy. I have seen videos in youtube made by Brits where they even made up stories about Mapuche people, saying that Mapuche people have a "king".LOL
Take your racial bullsht somewhere else, Kiwi.
it appears to me maria, that you might possibly have a chip on your shoulder..

Kindest regards from the Falkland islands
poison

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Deanstreet wrote:
<quoted text>
Kindest regards from the Falkland islands
Especialy for a norwegian
ME KAGO en dean

Markham, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Deanstreet wrote:
<quoted text>
MALVINAS ARGENTINAS
PELOTUDO!
Zeke

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

OK, here I would agree that this topic is stupid.
BritBob

Slough, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Well according to Argentina, which wants the World to go back to 1833, Patagonia clearly belongs to Chile.
King of Fun

Pensacola, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

ME.

I should own it & administer it wisely for its people, and for the generations of their descendants for centuries afterwards...
ME KAGO en king of fun

Markham, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

King of Fun wrote:
ME.
I should own it & administer it wisely for its people, and for the generations of their descendants for centuries afterwards...
PELOTUDO!
BritBob

Slough, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

I say again,

according to Argentina, which wants the World to return to its 1833 borders, Chile should own all of Patagonia. It's theirs.
abc

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

What about Narnia?
ME KAGO en bob

Markham, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

BritBob wrote:
I say again,
according to Argentina, which wants the World to return to its 1833 borders, Chile should own all of Patagonia. It's theirs.
TO bad boby,WE DO NOT HAVE borders problem with Chile..Is there 10 UNGA res,25 C-24.15 OAS,9 Mercosur,telling the uk to sit and solve the dispute? NOOO PELOTUDO! Just kill the bottle ad go to bed,boby...You are no match for me..
el Circus is Leaving Town

Pensacola, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Is this gibberish supposed to MEAN something?
ME KAGO en bob wrote:
<quoted text>TO bad boby,WE DO NOT HAVE borders problem with Chile..Is there 10 UNGA res,25 C-24.15 OAS,9 Mercosur,telling the uk to sit and solve the dispute? NOOO PELOTUDO! Just kill the bottle ad go to bed,boby...You are no match for me..
Make coherent sentences, or post weird letters to the editor. You're wasting my bandwidth with this crap.
ME KAGO en cicus

Markham, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

el Circus is Leaving Town wrote:
Is this gibberish supposed to MEAN something?<quoted text>
Make coherent sentences, or post weird letters to the editor. You're wasting my bandwidth with this crap.
Just get a crash course in English,IGNORANT!
Hocus Pocus Mumbo Jumbo

Pensacola, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

have you even READ your own posts?
ME KAGO en cicus wrote:
<quoted text>
Just get a crash course in English,IGNORANT!
not ignorant, it's just that you're mainly INCOHERENT...
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

stoopid question.
Why not just let Patagonians own Patagonia ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of470
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

78 Users are viewing the World News Forum right now

Search the World News Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Air France, Lufthansa suspend flights to Tel Aviv 5 min Jeff Brightone 1
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 5 min Aryan 49,139
Fury as China paper publishes Japan map with mu... 6 min McQuan 66
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 6 min Aliroger1 355,890
20,000 protest in Ukraine's capital (Jan '14) 7 min RUSSO-FASCIST HATE CRIMES 3,744
City authorities have issued their first refusa... 12 min PUTIN is a FASCIST 3
Erdogan criticises west's silence on Israeli ag... 14 min Nihal Atsiz 132
•••
•••