Regardless of who succeeds Pope Benedict XVI, he won't be back

The resignation of Pope Benedict XVI has spurred discussions worldwide about the Catholic church and the direction in which it should move. Full Story
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#1 Feb 12, 2013
Moveable tabernacles sure get around today...
Robert D

Sydney, Australia

#2 Feb 12, 2013
Goodbye grumpy old man who did nothing to help the thousands of innocent young lives that have been touched (literally) and damaged by the roaming priests and others within the Catholic Church. The incoming Pope needs to address the contemporary society of today and build the bridges to redemption.

Since: Feb 12

Oxford, UK

#4 Feb 13, 2013
So what can we say about the Pope? Well he supported the Nazi party and pedophile priests, said that the catholic church is the only way to god, despite what the Bible says, and that the Inquisition want necessarily a bad thing..........up to the standards of previous Popes then, bound to go to heaven...NOT!
HELL Troll

Cantonment, FL

#5 Feb 13, 2013
Like I said, FUCKthePope, anyway.
pope caught with bj

Kingston, PA

#6 Feb 13, 2013
HELL Troll wrote:
Like I said, FUCKthePope, anyway.
the pope does like to f ck, with the direction of in and out for it to move.

the pope especially likes to shove crucifixes up nun's butts, with the nuns making believing they are the virgin mary getting it from moses and noah during a typical vatican gang bang.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 6 min piratefighting 18,588
Japanese empress celebrates 80th birthday 7 min SHlTWOMNISSINDEBD... 4
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 7 min Aliroger1 377,759
Generals Raise Fears of Iraq Civil War (Aug '06) 7 min Swedenforever 33
Cuban Cars for Tyro 9 min SHYKORA PAUL arts 8
NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's... (Mar '14) 9 min SobieskiSavedEurope 9,794
China's navy no longer so inferior to Japan's, ... 13 min SHlTWORMGERMADEBD... 143
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,959

World News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE