Syrian rebels threaten to execute Iranians

Oct 5, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Iol.co.za

Rebel fighters will execute dozens of Iranians they kidnapped in August unless Syria's army withdraws from the embattled Eastern Ghuta area of Damascus province, a rebel commander said on Friday.

Comments
41 - 60 of 523 Comments Last updated Nov 3, 2012
Syrian

New London, CT

#41 Oct 6, 2012
Professor Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>No it's not BRAINWASHED LIAR!! All this BOILS DOWN TO IS one blooming BRAINWASHED uneducated idiot agreeing with another blooming uneducated BRAINWASHED idiot! Stop the kissy kissy smoochy smoochy sick ignorant nonsense!! You two clowns need to get a room ASAP you're about to explode in your Diapers!!
What the hell kind of a response is that? LOL!!! When are you going to start taking your medications before you post??
Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

#42 Oct 6, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> What the hell kind of a response is that? LOL!!! When are you going to start taking your medications before you post??
I think the guy is on Crack.
Syrian

New London, CT

#43 Oct 6, 2012
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the guy is on Crack.
Yeah, mixed with Manishewitz wine and Thorazine!! LOL!!!
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#44 Oct 6, 2012
Dwayne wrote:
<quoted text>
Name the country that puts you in jail for questioning holocaust
But if you don't believe it happened your wrong Hitler murdered millions of
Jews. The us army found the camps it is documented! For you or anyone
To deny it shows you are either brainwashed or stupid.
Ahh another terrorist supporting jew scared and hiding behind more names.Many contries make it illegal to even question the holihoax LOOK IT UP though I am sure you already know this jew.No hitler did not murder millions of jews its all BS designed to paint the american government in a good light in ww2 which the american government basically started.To deny the holihoax shows that a human has a brain which is something jews fear.
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#45 Oct 6, 2012
Dwayne wrote:
<quoted text>
Assad family has been murdering it's own people and destroying Syria
For over 40 years. I'm Christian a baptist to be specific. I am not perfect
My country is not perfect. But USA women have rights my girlfriend has
A gun and a permit to carry it. She owns her own home. She votes every
Election day. If wanna take a tour of the cradle of mankind go see your
Mother. Country's that educate their women/girls are much more prosperous
Than those that dont
More lies and Bs from a terrorist supporting jewish hasbarat behind a fake name.Stop wasting your time spreading your disinformation and lies as they are obvious lies.
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#46 Oct 6, 2012
Dwayne wrote:
<quoted text>
Any group that oppresses and ENSLAVES their women and girls and teaches its young males to kill the infidel all in the name of Allah is
Not worthy of the support of any rational human being. Women are human
And Have rights too. Free the women and denounce Mohammed for what
Be was a murdering pig the orignal. Male CHAVIST pig
Anoher paragaph of lies from a hasbarat.Syria does not enslave anyone and anyone educated about Syria knows thi svery well.No country teaches male to kill infediles either so you may as well stop with that weak lie also.Free the world and denounce israel.
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#47 Oct 6, 2012
Dwayne wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam is terrorism nothing more nothing less. Believe as they do or they will kill you in the name of that murderous pig Mohammed the false prophet
More lies being spread by a terrorist supporting jewish hasbarat behind a fake name.Anyone educated about Islam knows what you say is a lie.
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#48 Oct 6, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not believe either side knows what the Geneva Convention Rules of War mean, for one the Rebels are mostly made up of regular people that have taken up arms and joined with defectors to form an army of Rebels and organizational skills are not in their favor, Assad on the other side has tyranical rules that rule in his favor only and not fair play to civilians or he would not be bombing in civilian areas so anything goes with either side unfortunately. I have not read anywhere that either side has 10's of thousands of prisoners of war
No habarat george the terrorist are made up of TERRORIST proxie fighters (paid fighters) from many other arab countries and this is well known by the world and has been exposed many times.These terrorist are armed and funded by the american government and israel through the dictatorships of qatar,saudi arabia,bahrain,turkey,etc as the entire world knows.The Syrian government is fighting against the OBVIOUS terrorist as any other country in the entire world would do.
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#49 Oct 6, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>
I have travelled and visited while in Germany and talked with 2 people I have me in my home town that were in the camps. Yes, they do have the numbers on their arms and have very horrible memories to share, I am not sure why anyone would want to question this horrible reality when Germany a very respectible country today has taken responsibility for what happened and has public reminders of what not to do again.
People question it bacause the majority of it is a LIE plain and simple.It is the most exaggerated story in modern history.
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#50 Oct 6, 2012
Professor Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Stop the ignorant nonsense!! Iraq's Saddam Hussein created a far greater humanitarian nightmare than Libya. "The Butcher of Baghdad" slaughtered, at minimum, hundreds of thousands of Iraqis -- far more people than were killed in Bosnia and Kosovo, where President Clinton ordered military force for humanitarian reasons. Yet, when weapons hunters found no stockpiles of WMD in Iraq, the dwindling number of pro-war Democrats turned against the war never mind the sickening sight of thousands of Iraqis found in shallow graves.
That Saddam possessed stockpiles of WMD, having used chemical weapons on the Iranians and his own people, was not in dispute. All 16 U.S. intelligences agencies thought so "with the highest probability." France, the United Kingdom, Russia, Egypt, Jordan, China, Israel and even Saddam's own generals assumed Iraq possessed WMD. Even U.N. weapons inspector and Iraq War critic Hans Blix thought Saddam likely possessed these weapons. As Blix admitted at a 2004 University of Berkeley forum:' I'm not here to have gut feelings. But yes, in December 2002 (three months before the invasion) I thought Saddam had weapons of mass destruction." The non-unilateralist Nobel Peace Prize laureate Obama, unlike Bush, sought no congressional war resolution. Obama, therefore, ordered military action against Libya "unilaterally" -- without the congressional approval that he once argued the Constitution demanded.
As Obama further explained in his December 2007 statement, "In instances of self-defense, the President would be within his constitutional authority to act before advising Congress or seeking its consent." So a president, according to Obama, does not need congressional authority -- provided the action involves "self-defense" or "stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation."
What is the "actual or imminent threat" to America posed by Libya?
Ritter served from 1991 to 1998 as a United Nations weapons inspector in Iraq in the United Nations Special Commission (UNSCOM), which was charged with finding and destroying all weapons of mass destruction and WMD-related manufacturing capabilities in Iraq. He was chief inspector in fourteen of the more than thirty inspection missions in which he participated.
In January 1998, his inspection team in Iraq was blocked from some weapons sites by Iraqi officials stating that information obtained from these sites would be used for future planning of attacks. UN Inspectors were ordered out of Iraq by the United States Government, shortly before Operation Desert Fox attacks began in December 1998, using information which had been gathered for the purpose of disarmament to identify targets which would reduce Iraq's ability to wage both conventional and possibly unconventional warfare. UN Weapons Inspectors were thereafter denied access to Iraq. He spoke on the Public Broadcasting Service show. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Ritter
Another paragraph of pure 100% lies from the terrorist supporting hasbarat jewish propagandist called A$$forhire.
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#51 Oct 6, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no youtube in the 40's so I doubt any celebrations were done at the sites of the camps. As far as today, life goes on, even for the Jews families, life goes on and healing as well so why not use the same fields it is just grass and a few buildings of memorial now.
It is a LIE jew and you know it.Stop trying to deflect from the truth with your weak sentence that youtube was not around in the 40's when you clerly know the poster means the film of it is posted on youtube.
Dwayne

United States

#52 Oct 7, 2012
kim wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no not the US army its called war propaganda do you remember when they said Sadam had WMDs found any yet buddy boy?I did'nt think so.Germany,France,theres others ask Ernst Zundel,Germar Rudolf,David Irving better yet why don't you travel to these countries an question if the Holocaust actually occurred.

For you to deny the holocaust happened shows how stupid and brain washed you are and you live in your fantasy world Hitler had millions of Jews murdered that is a fact. You go ahead and believe what your stupid ass wants to believe my uncle served in ww II he was there and saw the
people half starved to death they made the German people bury them at
Gunpoint and clean up the damn mess so go to hell kim
Dwayne

United States

#53 Oct 7, 2012
truth always beats lies wrote:
<quoted text>Ahh another terrorist supporting jew scared and hiding behind more names.Many contries make it illegal to even question the holihoax LOOK IT UP though I am sure you already know this jew.No hitler did not murder millions of jews its all BS designed to paint the american government in a good light in ww2 which the american government basically started.To deny the holihoax shows that a human has a brain which is something jews fear.
Name the country if it's true goof ball...... I'm no Jew I am a god fearing baptist that loves and respects his mother. I don't fear you or any Arab or Muslim pig ..... Shut you pie hole and learn to treat women equally . Cause your gonna find there ain't no 40 black eyed virgins waiting for you
Dwayne

United States

#54 Oct 7, 2012
<quoted text>More lies and Bs from a terrorist supporting jewish hasbarat behind a fake name.Stop wasting your time spreading your disinformation and lies as they are obvious lies.
I ain't hiding my name It is just what I said I don't fear you or nobody else
So you want some you just bring it ass wipe I park my woodchipper next to
The hog lot and hollar sueee
Dwayne

United States

#55 Oct 7, 2012
<quoted text>Another paragraph of pure 100% lies from the terrorist supporting hasbarat jewish propagandist called A$$forhire.
So anybody that don't agree with you is a Jew ... Wrong dumbass
Dwayne

United States

#56 Oct 7, 2012
<quoted text>Another paragraph of pure 100% lies from the terrorist supporting hasbarat jewish propagandist called A$$forhire.
You are 100% stupid and not worth my time asswiper
Punjab

United States

#57 Oct 7, 2012
Muslims kill muslims by the thousands every day, would it make a big difference if the iranian are gone too? Islam is a murderous manual that calls itself a religion, shame on muslims, change the name of the quran call if from now on, THE MURDER MANUAL
Syrian

New London, CT

#58 Oct 7, 2012
LOL!! As always!!!
Dwayne

United States

#59 Oct 7, 2012
Punjab wrote:
Muslims kill muslims by the thousands every day, would it make a big difference if the iranian are gone too? Islam is a murderous manual that calls itself a religion, shame on muslims, change the name of the quran call if from now on, THE MURDER MANUAL
Thank you....I was starting think this site was full of jerks...I am a Christian a baptist to be exact I love and respect my mom. I am no scholar on the Arab Muslim world but I know the holocaust happened to deny it is impossible The only reason anyone could is to kick the Jews out of the middle east or justify killing the I dated. Jewish girl in high school she was
A beautiful girl her family treated me great. What I have learned about Islam I have learned from Wafa Sultan she was Raised in Syria an while in
School watched as men came into the class room and shot her teacher a noted doctor hundreds of times because he was teaching women!
Wafa Sultan discarded Islam that very moment ....watch Wafa Sultan on YouTube .....see her Verbally slay the Arab Muslim men.....
Dwayne

United States

#60 Oct 7, 2012
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe in Islam and i'm still alive. So are you.
How can you explain that in regard to your statement ?
Then WTF are you bitching about you dumb ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
US condemns 'heinous murder' of Palestinian teen 4 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1,598
NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's... (Mar '14) 4 min Stefanya 7,892
In Japanese Visit to Delhi, A Message Goes Out ... (Jan '14) 5 min Vikram Vinod 7
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 8 min Milena N 365,045
Netanyahu says Israel will respond forcefully e... 16 min Garry Ackerman 171
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 18 min Stefanya 910
Australia: MH370 may have turned south sooner 26 min user 48
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr J RULES 68,997
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

World News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••