Nigeria: Boko Haram Targetting ANPP Leaders in Borno - State Government

Nov 11, 2012 Full story: AllAfrica.com

The Borno State government has stated that there is no coincidence in the killing of only All Nigeria Peoples Party chieftains, adding that there is a grand plot to achieve this under the cover of Boko Haram.

Full Story
Agga Bura

Abuja, Nigeria

#1 Nov 15, 2012
We are all brothers and sisters,i advice all of us christians and muslims (MASSES)/POOR/TALAKAWA we should not be abusing each other,we should always remind our muslims freinds time for prayer when they forget so also muslims should for christians. we should engage into a fervent prayer for our dear nation NIGERIA to have peace. This problem we are having is all cos of lack of equall justice,equity,fairness,greedn ess of our leaders.I have a strong believe that had it been it is all well with us ,nobody will engage into this fighting,conflict,killing etc.look at Dubai today the economy is growing faster every day.Please and please our leaders Help our situation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 2 min Mandela 460
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 min Lena 402,369
20,000 protest in Ukraine's capital (Jan '14) 4 min Pro Ukraine 4,767
Sri Lanka: Resettling Tamils silently expelled ... 5 min CrimeaRiver 2
Russian FSB Colonel Confesses Crimea Takeover 7 min Avenger 1
Maori turn Australian towns into 'little NZs' (Oct '12) 11 min Liars 250
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 26 min Dana Robertson 27,925
More from around the web