Azerbaijan may finance laying of railroad track in Turkey

Dec 7, 2012 Full story: Trend 14

Construction of a new railway line from the Azerbaijani-Turkish border to the Turkish city of Kars could cost $1 billion, deputy head of JSC Azerbaijan Railways Qurban Nazirov said on Friday.

Full Story

“Liberalism”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 8, 2012
Azerbaijan and Turkey need to become liberal countries, to have good relation with neighbours(except fascist countries as Iran), and to be part of eu-nato-euro.

Since: Mar 10

Istanbul, Turkey

#2 Dec 8, 2012
european2012 wrote:
Azerbaijan and Turkey need to become liberal countries, to have good relation with neighbours(except fascist countries as Iran), and to be part of eu-nato-euro.
fascist countries like USA...
there are 4.5 millions Iraqi orphans,
At least 600,000 children in Iraq are presently homeless, living on the streets.

“Liberalism”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3 Dec 8, 2012
For the tragedy in Iraq responsible is the fascism of Husein.

International community and west got there to release the iraq people.

Since: Mar 10

Istanbul, Turkey

#4 Dec 8, 2012
european2012 wrote:
For the tragedy in Iraq responsible is the fascism of Husein.
International community and west got there to release the iraq people.
what release ?if you beleive your own sentences, say same sentences in iraq !
the United States has committed genocide in Iraq.
Sahakian

Medford, MA

#5 Dec 9, 2012
Alparslan wrote:
<quoted text>
what release ?if you beleive your own sentences, say same sentences in iraq !
the United States has committed genocide in Iraq.
Interesting how a Turk has no problems using the word genocide on Iraq even though it wasn't however same person has massive denial about Armenian Genocide which was actual genocide committed by Turks.
Irony of life

Since: Mar 10

Istanbul, Turkey

#6 Dec 9, 2012
Sahakian wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting how a Turk has no problems using the word genocide on Iraq even though it wasn't however same person has massive denial about Armenian Genocide which was actual genocide committed by Turks.
Irony of life
s.o.btch ...who is talking to you?

in 1915 the Russians and Armenians invaded Eastern Anatolia.hundreds of thousdands of Turks had been killed by your s.o btch ancestors.
Children, defenseless women and the elderly got killed by Armenians.

84% of Yerevan population was Turkish during the 19th century before WW1.You commited genocide in Caucasus n Anatolia.

Stay away from here!The Turkish streets are full of Armenian prostitutes.your country turned into whoremania because of these lies.Stop sending your ugly women here.Just stay away!
Sahakian

Medford, MA

#8 Dec 9, 2012
Alparslan wrote:
<quoted text>
s.o.btch ...who is talking to you?
in 1915 the Russians and Armenians invaded Eastern Anatolia.hundreds of thousdands of Turks had been killed by your s.o btch ancestors.
Children, defenseless women and the elderly got killed by Armenians.
84% of Yerevan population was Turkish during the 19th century before WW1.You commited genocide in Caucasus n Anatolia.
Stay away from here!The Turkish streets are full of Armenian prostitutes.your country turned into whoremania because of these lies.Stop sending your ugly women here.Just stay away!
haha just retarded answer from clown stupid Turk.Nice editing of history.No wonder out of 4 million Christens in Turkey in 1915 hardly 100k left now. MFER explain what happened to them bozo!
go FKYS
Sahakian

Medford, MA

#9 Dec 9, 2012
A Turk conquers a land keeps it for 10yrs becomes a wholly mother land.
Retarded logic.
You got kicked out of Balkans,Greece,Egypt,Palestine
because they were not your f--king lands to begin with!
We rebelled because To Armenians and Kurds you will always be invaders of our lands!
Just think about that and I don't give a f---k about your Ottoman empire!
Just a blab in history.
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#10 Dec 9, 2012
Alparslan wrote:
<quoted text>
s.o.btch ...who is talking to you?
in 1915 the Russians and Armenians invaded Eastern Anatolia.hundreds of thousdands of Turks had been killed by your s.o btch ancestors.
Children, defenseless women and the elderly got killed by Armenians.
84% of Yerevan population was Turkish during the 19th century before WW1.You commited genocide in Caucasus n Anatolia.
Stay away from here!The Turkish streets are full of Armenian prostitutes.your country turned into whoremania because of these lies.Stop sending your ugly women here.Just stay away!
You Pezo Muso child fkhead ergenekon IT remnant.
Your coward fathers started a war they could not win and escaped like scaby dogs after exterminating the Christian Population of Anatolia with a fake Jihad call.
Irak is still populated by the same Iraqi population but turkey became 99.9% muslim after the Genocide.

Since: Mar 10

Istanbul, Turkey

#11 Dec 9, 2012
Sahakian wrote:
<quoted text>
haha just retarded answer from clown stupid Turk.Nice editing of history.No wonder out of 4 million Christens in Turkey in 1915 hardly 100k left now. MFER explain what happened to them bozo!
go FKYS
fk off s.o btch...go beg somewhere else...

Wanna see list of countries with no muslim population (0%)?
Your whoremania is number 1 !

Since: Mar 10

Istanbul, Turkey

#12 Dec 9, 2012
Sahakian wrote:
<quoted text>
haha just retarded answer from clown stupid Turk.Nice editing of history.No wonder out of 4 million Christens in Turkey in 1915 hardly 100k left now. MFER explain what happened to them bozo!
go FKYS
Our 3. class hotels are full of filthy Armenian prostitutes..you're clown..
your own lies, causing your crappy country to go into bankruptcy.We will never open borders, you gonna eat ur own sh.t and die.
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#13 Dec 9, 2012
Alparslan wrote:
<quoted text>
fk off s.o btch...go beg somewhere else...
Wanna see list of countries with no muslim population (0%)?
Your whoremania is number 1 !
There might be one;
ARMENIA! but not quite, with Iranians still happily residing there,
because the coward IT reanmnant bastards all ran away sensing the backlash after the Fake Jihadist Genocide they comitted in Western Armenia.
But Iranians have no such complexes for they know who they are.
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#14 Dec 9, 2012
Alparslan wrote:
<quoted text>
Our 3. class hotels are full of filthy Armenian prostitutes..you're clown..
your own lies, causing your crappy country to go into bankruptcy.We will never open borders, you gonna eat ur own sh.t and die.
third class hotel manager turdaslan
How much do you pay the turkish authorities to keep your breadwinner open?

Since: Aug 12

Gaziantep, Turkey

#15 Dec 9, 2012
not only azerbaijan , all Turkish states should be unite country .

http://c1212.hizliresim.com/14/b/gryyz.jpg

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prime Minister Stoltenberg visits President Obama (Oct '11) 5 min Elisheva3 33
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 5 min Faith 403,754
'India wants to keep Pakistan busy in low-inten... 9 min TWISTED MUSLAMICs 3
3rd Russian submarine arrives in Vietnam 10 min bogey eater 47
Migrants in Britain a decade on: The Poles who ... (Apr '14) 12 min Dont like darkies 5,097
Erdogan invites Armenian leader to join Gallipo... 17 min Talat Pasha Komitesi 175
Netanyahu visit continues to stir emotion 19 min Captain Yesterday 90
More from around the web