No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ... Full Story
Dak-Original

London, UK

#54959 Jul 4, 2014
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
What a classical post.
Post exposing this cretin to all can be termed "classical" only by the cretin himself! Pathetic life-form!
Dak-Original

London, UK

#54960 Jul 4, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are entitled to your opinion.
I do not join these threads to "win" any debate. The idea itself is very illogical, we are not in a wrestling match here.
So when I see that some one has "closed" his or her mind, I leave them alone. The same goes for "experts", they do not need any response.
If new lot coming to this thread bother to read previous posts here, it is MUQ or MU! or "helpers" using MUQ ID who tried to be "expert/s" here but then used the word "student" as if it was his modesty. MUQ is a jihadist and I bet he and his outfit are proud of ISIS lot taking territory with abject violence against Shias/moderate Sunnis. OH! MUQs!

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#54961 Jul 4, 2014
http://www.dawn.com/news/1117038/breaking-up-...

Yawn! China at it again..curbing Muslims and indirectly their threat to the CCP rule!!:):)?)
John

Düsseldorf, Germany

#54962 Jul 4, 2014
Emirates / Etihad In-flight drinking could land you in jail

gulfnews.com/news/gulf/uae/general/in-flight-...

Dubai : A spate of recent alcohol-related arrests across the emirates has underlined the dangers of drinking without a licence and crossing the line, not just in homes, restaurants and bars, but also on-board an aircraft.

Last month, news of a British engineer being jailed in Dubai for three months hit the headlines after the 40-year-old was found guilty of groping an air stewardess during an Emirates’ flight from Bangkok to Dubai. He was also charged with breaching UAE laws as he had downed vodka without a licence. The court ruled that he should have obtained a permit before consuming alcohol as the plane was registered in Dubai.

In April, an American drummer of a popular heavy metal band was sentenced to a month in jail for allegedly lifting his middle finger at some passengers at Dubai airport. The man, 51, is alleged to have had five glasses of wine on a Moscow flight of a GCC-based airline and was in transit in Dubai en route Bahrain. Besides being accused of insulting Islam, he was also fined Dh2,000 for drinking without a licence.

Incidents such as these have raised questions about onboard drinking and what constitutes an offence on flights plying to and from the UAE.
MUQ1

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#54963 Jul 4, 2014
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
If new lot coming to this thread bother to read previous posts here, it is MUQ or MU! or "helpers" using MUQ ID who tried to be "expert/s" here but then used the word "student" as if it was his modesty. MUQ is a jihadist and I bet he and his outfit are proud of ISIS lot taking territory with abject violence against Shias/moderate Sunnis. OH! MUQs!
What is a Jihadist, if I might ask?

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#54964 Jul 5, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Psychopath...in this instance,purely due to an ISLAMIC upbringing!:):):)

Killers without remorse,rapists,looters and capable of butchering human without a second thought aka Mujhaideen or Jihadist!:):)
The Realist

UK

#54965 Jul 5, 2014
Your prophet is a Pedo
He even slept with his sister
The incest bastardddd
Kantara2009

Turkey

#54966 Jul 5, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not join these threads to "win" any debate. The idea itself is very illogical, we are not in a wrestling match here.
So when I see that some one has "closed" his or her mind, I leave them alone. The same goes for "experts", they do not need any response.
...You should be an expert on closed minds comming from that barbaric crazy kingdom
Dak-Original

London, UK

#54967 Jul 5, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not from the "MUQ" team or else you would not be asking such a question. The matter and various explanations/interpretations for the word has been discussed on this forum. Just look it up and you will note mischievious game palying. Zakir Naik is a jihadist too! So are ISIS. ooh! MUQ wannabe!

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#54968 Jul 5, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well , if "Deedat" is merely cutting and pasting from anti Islamic sites ....then , you do well not to engage him as he would have an arsenal .

But , If you truly believed Islam to be the path , one would assume you could actually explain why Mohammad adopted pagan practices ...

Las Vegas, NV

#54969 Jul 5, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
A distraught , angry and hopeless Muslim , who no longer believes in Allah's PROVIDENCE ..

Las Vegas, NV

#54970 Jul 5, 2014
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
You post so much rubbish,by the way thanks for the 10 marks .
I'm curious if I ever get lonely what will I actually get for 10 marks ..??
Saurav

Shanghai, China

#54972 Jul 5, 2014
Jihadist and Muslim are synonym- Guess you are an expert in "Muslim" so you understand Jihadist also !

I mean any body capable of dancing nude in Bich Bazar -lund pakard kaar- yelling Allah hou Akabar----- Insha Allah ........and and person creating mayhem in name of Allah are same to same.......!

MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#54973 Jul 6, 2014
If MUQ provides some information on ISIS , Muslim world Shia Sunni Chodampatti news , it will be more useful than his meaningless arguments and posts on Islam .

Middle East is torn between Shia Sunni (and Christians and Jews) for last 1400 years .......with Mohammed only improvement came was every tribe or family fighting with each other ceased.

Irony is that all above believe in ONE GOD.......fight is over Prophets !

Guess the dispute will only be over with demise of that ONE GOD only!

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#54974 Jul 6, 2014
With Deedat's solid argument , MUQ is completely defeated....dejected .... Now he is questioning meaning of Jihadist, Mulla, Laudra , lahsun......to overcome the shame !

Chaddi has informed that MUQ is throwing stones on passerby Muslims.....calling names like - Gandoo ka bachchA Mohammad !

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#54975 Jul 6, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>A distraught , angry and hopeless Muslim , who no longer believes in Allah's PROVIDENCE ..
Is it you own "home cooked definition" or you have some support for it?

JUBAIL, KSA

#54976 Jul 6, 2014
Saurav wrote:
Jihadist and Muslim are synonym- Guess you are an expert in "Muslim" so you understand Jihadist also !
I mean any body capable of dancing nude in Bich Bazar -lund pakard kaar- yelling Allah hou Akabar----- Insha Allah ........and and person creating mayhem in name of Allah are same to same.......!
<quoted text>
I never heard the term "Jihadist" in Islamic Jurisprudence, that is why I am asking about it. When you coin a new term, it is for you to explain it.

Jihad is an Islamic term and one of the duties of every Muslim as there are prayers and fasting and charity and so many other things.

I do not see any one calling some one as "Prayerist" or "Fastist" or "Charitest".....so why this term "Jihadist"?

JUBAIL, KSA

#54977 Jul 6, 2014
PS:

And even if I accept your "home cooked definition" of Jihadist, how come you concluded that I am also a member of the same gang?

Have you any proof or just assuming?
Saurav

Shanghai, China

#54978 Jul 6, 2014
Errrrrrrrrr.........Just now you said Jehad is every Muslims duty.......And you are a Muslim ....so as I said are you not a Jihadist ?

I mean Kaji followed Islam (once a Hajj is must) went to Hajj so called Haji Kajji......

You follow Islam and thus do Jihad (whatever way you follow) so you are a Jihadist !
MUQ1 wrote:
PS:
And even if I accept your "home cooked definition" of Jihadist, how come you concluded that I am also a member of the same gang?
Have you any proof or just assuming?
Saurav

Shanghai, China

#54979 Jul 6, 2014
To tell you the truth MUQ you are neither Jihadist....nor Muslim....you are just an imposter fence sitter.....!

Tomorrow you Arab master dismisses you as you are Sunni....you will become Shia.....Next day your Shia Master dismisses you as he becomes Hondoo.....you will tonsure ur head and become Hindoo.....

I mean you don't have any character.....you say that you are just an student.....and mean that changing universities is ur right ! The day you are educated enough you will graduate from Hindooism !

Abhi tou quota mein bhi admission nahi milega !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 4 min MAYKiN yew WAIR ... 26,834
FBI Says North Korea Behind Sony Hack 8 min Eleanor 1
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 13 min chazmo 391,074
Russia to seek 10 years in prison for oppositio... 13 min NAZI RUSSIA 4
Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine (Jun '14) 19 min FILTHY RUSSIAN LIARS 2,982
Where did God come from Mr. Herron? Answer that... (May '10) 24 min coloring 28
Harper continues to resist calls for missing ab... 25 min dead chug good chug 2
More from around the web