No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

Full story: Daily Times

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...
Comments
48,921 - 48,940 of 49,169 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
The Realist

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jul 2

Allah was a pot bellied pig
Mohammad was a pig who married a 6 year old pig.
Anyway both are dirty pigs.

Look at isis
Look what your peaceful Muslims are doing
The best thing is they want to destroy the Kaaba
In that filthy country you call Saudi Arabia.
Isis are Muslims killing other Muslims.
They should get an award for this

Can't wait for them to destroy the Kaaba
Will be having a party on that day.

Where will you stinky Muslims do your pilgrimage now?lol
How about a pig farm?

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jul 2

Pskak wrote:
<quoted text>
It should be the first priority for NAmo's government..... after all it is also a golden opportunity for us and NaMo.....
..ah..The "Media" ...looking for trouble ..

Your new king , should not have asked America to bend it's knee ..

Eric Snowden , is Eric Snowden ...

You spy ....so do we ....

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jul 2

The Realist wrote:
Allah was a pot bellied pig
Mohammad was a pig who married a 6 year old pig.
Anyway both are dirty pigs.
Look at isis
Look what your peaceful Muslims are doing
The best thing is they want to destroy the Kaaba
In that filthy country you call Saudi Arabia.
Isis are Muslims killing other Muslims.
They should get an award for this
Can't wait for them to destroy the Kaaba
Will be having a party on that day.
Where will you stinky Muslims do your pilgrimage now?lol
How about a pig farm?
..Allah I hate these lund suckers ,..Mohammad " prayed " ..a lot ...Mohammad was very , very generous ...

Mohammed did like the "sexy time " ...

Allow Muslims to destroy themselves ....or ...support Israel ...

for some reason Islam can't exist if , Israel is there ..???

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jul 2

HAJI KAJI wrote:
Listen Listen listen.........
Dear Muslim Brathers listen....
Listen to your new Khalif Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi .......

It is a golden opportunity for Indians to get rid of Muslim scums .....
Kindly encourage them to immigrate.......
Provide them with computer generated professional certificates...(Indians are good at it)!
Do whatever it takes ....but just make sure we don't miss this golden opportunity again !
..you ..you..What a breath ....of Fresh Air ..!!

The Occidental , is terrified ..of a Caliphate ..!!!!

but ..You ..!

Yah ..A Caliph in the Levant ....finally ..." get the fuck out you Gandoo Muslims " ..!

and , " do " your Jihad ....

water those sands with blood ...!!!

...I like that ...

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jul 2

He...he....as MUQ says - there is no division among Muslims.....all Muslims are good Muslims ...like him....victim of world apartheid !

Then Iran joined US and Russia in ramming ISIS Califat .....direct attack on Islamic state.....of Abu Bakr al Baghdadi.......

Oh.....MUQ who are Muslims in your opinion ......(Islamic Republic of) Iran or Abu Bakr's Islamic state.......

Lund khujla, chuttard hila......
Aur Chuttard hila kE bol.....

All izzzz welll
John

Wuppertal, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jul 2

China bans Ramzan fasting in Muslim-majority Xinjiang region

BEIJING: China has ordered schools and government offices in the northwest Xinjiang region to ban fasting during the ongoing holy month of Ramzan.

The ban orders are being issued through websites of schools and government agencies in the region as well. "Civil servants and students cannot take part in fasting and other religious activities," said Turfan city's commercial affairs bureau on its website.

The local government in Xinjiang had earlier asked its employees to refrain from observing Ramzan saying fasting can hurt their health.

"We remind everyone that they are not permitted to observe Ramadan fast," the state-run Bozhou Radio and TV University said on its website. "We would enforce the ban on party members, teachers, and young people from taking part in Ramzan activities."

The Chinese Communist Party and the local government in Xinjiang discourage large prayer meetings and gatherings due to fears of separatism.

The fasting ban orders are believed to have come from Beijing's Public Security Bureau. A weather bureau in Qaraqash County in western Xinjiang cited "instructions from higher authorities" while asking "all current and retired staff not to fast during Ramzan".

"China taking these kinds of coercive measures, restricting the faith of Uighurs, will create more conflict," exiled World Uyghur Congress spokesman Dilxat Raxit said in a statement. "We call on China to ensure religious freedom for Uighurs and stop political repression of Ramzan.

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

I think I should leave Mr. Deedat to his own fate.

He has done PHD in Classic Arabic, He has translated GITA into Classic Arabic.

He can read all Islamic books written in Classic Arabic.... and he is armed with "cut and paste" skills to down load from Anti Islamic sites on internet.

Who can stand in front of him.

If we were living in Old India, he would be awarded the title of "Maha Rishi" and people from far and wide would come and touch his feet and do DANDAWAT.

I am but a student of Islam, so how can I stand and argue in front of such a Great Scholar.

Please carry out you great work Mr. Deedat and forgive if I said any thing that was below your dignity.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

http://www.ibtimes.com/china-bans-ramadan-uig...

China has got it right...free meals for Muslims so they don't fast!

At times of Ramzan chicken biryani must be distributed in Muslim localities FREE....just to nix Islam and it's stupidity!

Long live CCP!!!:):):)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Food import actually CLIMBS in Arab countries during fasting.

Intussusception...is telescoping of intestines and obstruction...know to occur among Muslims when empty intestines undergo motility..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intussusception_ (medical_disorder)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

MUQ1 wrote:
He can read all Islamic books written in Classic Arabic.... and he is armed with "cut and paste" skills to down load from Anti Islamic sites on internet.
If we were living in Old India, he would be awarded the title of "Maha Rishi" and people from far and wide would come and touch his feet and do DANDAWAT.
I am but a student of Islam, so how can I stand and argue in front of such a Great Scholar.
Please carry out you great work Mr. Deedat and forgive if I said any thing that was below your dignity.
Student of Islam? You are an escapee from some nut house!!!:):):)

Islam is dying...and that is that!!!:):)
Dak-Original

High Wycombe, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

MUQ1 wrote:
MUQ1 should forget that Mr Deedat's not endorsing your faith as that is not surprising from a non-believer. However you have no response to the substance of the posts and hence he is all out at sea. Deedat 10, MUQ1 0.
OH!MUQ1!
Dak-Original

High Wycombe, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

MUQ1 wrote:
Wasted and useless sarcasm. Why does MUQ1 bother to post if he is not concerned? OH! MUQ1!
Kareem O Wheat

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

John wrote:
China bans Ramzan fasting in Muslim-majority Xinjiang region
BEIJING: China has ordered schools and government offices in the northwest Xinjiang region to ban fasting during the ongoing holy month of Ramzan.
The ban orders are being issued through websites of schools and government agencies in the region as well. "Civil servants and students cannot take part in fasting and other religious activities," said Turfan city's commercial affairs bureau on its website.
The local government in Xinjiang had earlier asked its employees to refrain from observing Ramzan saying fasting can hurt their health.
"We remind everyone that they are not permitted to observe Ramadan fast," the state-run Bozhou Radio and TV University said on its website. "We would enforce the ban on party members, teachers, and young people from taking part in Ramzan activities."
The Chinese Communist Party and the local government in Xinjiang discourage large prayer meetings and gatherings due to fears of separatism.
The fasting ban orders are believed to have come from Beijing's Public Security Bureau. A weather bureau in Qaraqash County in western Xinjiang cited "instructions from higher authorities" while asking "all current and retired staff not to fast during Ramzan".
"China taking these kinds of coercive measures, restricting the faith of Uighurs, will create more conflict," exiled World Uyghur Congress spokesman Dilxat Raxit said in a statement. "We call on China to ensure religious freedom for Uighurs and stop political repression of Ramzan.
Oooooo MAN!!! Here it comes. That's the thing with the Chinese. They will not tolerate anything like the west does. Should be interesting to see what happens next. Religious communism meets Atheist communism.

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

MUQ1 wrote:
You're trying to pretend you're funny .....but , we know in truth you are afraid of "Deedat" because you , can not defend your religion ...
Aryan

Chandra, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Islam is a mixture of Abrahmic religion and the pagan religion of Arabs. Muhammad gave the Abrahmic look to his pagan religion. He adopted most of the pagan rituals- Huz, Irham, fasting in the month of Ramadan, Kabah, circumbulating kabah, shaving head, animal sacrifices and the sign of crescent moon. Although Muhammad discared other Arab gods, he kept their main god "Allah".
Aryan

Chandra, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Unlike western countries and India, China will show no mercy to muslim extremists. That is why Pakistan is always ready to suck kafir china's lund.
Deedat

Serampore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
MUQ1 should forget that Mr Deedat's not endorsing your faith as that is not surprising from a non-believer. However you have no response to the substance of the posts and hence he is all out at sea. Deedat 10, MUQ1 0.
OH!MUQ1!
You post so much rubbish,by the way thanks for the 10 marks .
Kareem O Wheat

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

That buys you a free dot, Deedot.
Deedat

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Why donít you negate what I wrote?

Are you same as your prophet who used to indulge in copy pasting !!!
The very first conclusive evidence is that you copy pasted my nick to say what you want to convey.

Hallmark of dimwitted inbred.
Dak-Original

High Wycombe, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Marks were for Mumbai Deedat and this fraud thinks he is able to discern as to what constitutes as rubbish! Pathetic one has no positive input here!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••