No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

Full story: Daily Times

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Comments (Page 2,190)

Showing posts 43,781 - 43,800 of49,029
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Apr 10

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Hmmmmmmm....I am just a confused soul....regretting mine stunted tool I need to use as brush to my Ammi and Sisis teeth with......

Barda hi matri Bhakt hoon aur behen chod insaan as well !

Behenchod harami chaddi ne mera gaand maar diya hey woh bahut sayana bhi haey....aur mein mahachuitya kheeech diya haey. when I propose to offer him a BJ with my full concentration - tool......he declines !
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
brilliant
yes we have drivers and cooks in our homes . Something which these sandwich making inbred adhe bulle cut muslims just cant afford
i have 5 cars (three manufactured in europe)...i dont even remember their registration numbers.

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Abey chaddi.....namakool.....apni phati gaand bank kE locker mein rakh.....merey naam pey maa chuda raha haey kya ?
Chaddi as HAJl KAJI wrote:
thankoo Dak ji. Well .....I am late as my hazzzam and part time Meru driver was busy copulating with me as my mother lost me in last night's teen pattebazi........Like dropdi I was tossed around between truck drivers and rickshawalllahs and had my cavities filled up with white squirts from their manly-hood. but you need to understand that made assholes like me don't drive. Mainly for two reasons. A) I do not have a driving license and B) I don't have a car...the cars on the roads I see and dream are driven by chauffeurs & while goddagaddis are flown by pilots in Lungis.......... and chaukidars keep account of their laundry and socks! Even CBI will endorse this ! even they don't dare to ask Sonia randi - he....he.... which car do you drive ?
BTW I still do not know that Hindootan Motors has not closed down ? you - a pavement dweller from London & wannabe historian should share this knowledge with forum!
<quoted text>

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

AArey chaddi, thorda rehem kar ...mere ko neend nahiaa rahi..abhi goodnight bola fir se yahan aake khada ho giya ....tensio hi tensio sir pe liya haey mene.
HAJl KAJI wrote:
thankoo Dak ji. Well .....I am late as my hazzzam and part time Meru driver was busy copulating with me as my mother lost me in last night's teen pattebazi........Like dropdi I was tossed around between truck drivers and rickshawalllahs and had my cavities filled up with white squirts from their manly-hood. but you need to understand that made assholes like me don't drive. Mainly for two reasons. A) I do not have a driving license and B) I don't have a car...the cars on the roads I see and dream are driven by chauffeurs & while goddagaddis are flown by pilots in Lungis.......... and chaukidars keep account of their laundry and socks! Even CBI will endorse this ! even they don't dare to ask Sonia randi - he....he.... which car do you drive ?
BTW I still do not know that Hindootan Motors has not closed down ? you - a pavement dweller from London & wannabe historian should share this knowledge with forum!
<quoted text>
bob marley

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

look what these silly wahabis do!: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Dak-Original

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

AIchemist wrote:
<quoted text>
R...O...F...L!!!
Got stuck? I knew it ! Most of the older Desi farts would have reacted like this. Ask any one ... ask that catamite of yours and he shall reply you on Walter White, Gus fring, Carrie Mathison, Nicholas Brody, Harvey Specter & Mike Ross.
People do have life and they enjoy these finer shows and are very well aware of these characters. This is something that comes with your TV package and you do not even have to buy DVDs.
You must be in to STARDUST, FEMINA, INDIA TODAY, FILMFARE types of light reading combined with pappad and jal jeera from the Indian grocer near your house. Bol, phenchod ?
Madachoda, the whole day you keep writing inane responses but you had no idea who these TV characters were from the shows like Breaking Bad, Homeland and Suits otherwise you would have screamed in the loudest voice - the attention-seeker that you are !
The foul mouthed waster is again wrong about my reading and food tastes! We are not discussing TV viewings here and with multiple channels tastes can vary a lot. The waster proved to be just that! LOL!
Dak-Original

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

HAJl KAJI wrote:
<quoted text>
Chaddi as HK but filthy mind exposed to all here!

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

WoIf wrote:
Pakistan would have been a country like Turkey had it been on populated mainly by its own indigenous population - Mainly Punjabi, Pashto, Sindhi and Balochi speaking people.
..ahem..Bangladesh is shit too , were they also inundated by non regional Muslims too ...??

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Stop repeating the same words like waster etc. Join me in playing with my small penis when I have often pondered on issues like gay-ism, bestiality, mental masturbation, ass scratching, wind breaking with impunity, nose picking and zeroing on the dots on Hindu foreheads - may it be men or women. I have also been thinking on mustaches Hindu men wear on their lips as a decoy so that no one can question that wart like swelling on their crotches. Care to provide more input, my dear bastard?

Come on! Why are you whining like a two bit hindu whore - you chose this life so now lie down with me and take what is being given.
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
The foul mouthed waster is again wrong about my reading and food tastes! We are not discussing TV viewings here and with multiple channels tastes can vary a lot. The waster proved to be just that! LOL!

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Sardela Karela Chaddi- teri aisi gaand phatti ki khud-ka naam bhi bhool gaya ????
Chaddi as HAJl KAJI wrote:
Stop repeating the same words like waster etc. Join me in playing with my small penis when I have often pondered on issues like gay-ism, bestiality, mental masturbation, ass scratching, wind breaking with impunity, nose picking and zeroing on the dots on Hindu foreheads - may it be men or women. I have also been thinking on mustaches Hindu men wear on their lips as a decoy so that no one can question that wart like swelling on their crotches. Care to provide more input, my dear bastard?
Come on! Why are you whining like a two bit hindu whore - you chose this life so now lie down with me and take what is being given.
<quoted text>

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Ghantaa.....

Jinnah was a a Gay who become gay after converting to Islam to have a Muslim Identity !

He created Pakistan to dump all Muslim garbage of the subcontinent in one place and run his Kacharda Factory frm there !

Pakistans problem is that they don't have proper Garbage (Katchrda) management !

India's problem is that Jinnah was a bad ragapicker..... he left behind some kachrda like Chadi and MUQ !
WoIf wrote:
Pakistan would have been a country like Turkey had it been on populated mainly by its own indigenous population - Mainly Punjabi, Pashto, Sindhi and Balochi speaking people.
Jinnah got swayed looking at Muslims from India who mainly came from India's what we call Bimarou states. All of these guys are called Mohajirs in Pakistan because they came as refugees from India. Indian part of Muslim population fcuked up Pakistanis too similar to what Hindus from this belt has done to India.
If Hitler like solutions are applied to these regions and people, India and Pakistan would progress equally well. Pakistan might lead.

Since: Mar 11

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

HAJI KAJI wrote:
Ghantaa.....
Jinnah was a a Gay who become gay after converting to Islam to have a Muslim Identity !
He created Pakistan to dump all Muslim garbage of the subcontinent in one place and run his Kacharda Factory frm there !
Pakistans problem is that they don't have proper Garbage (Katchrda) management !
India's problem is that Jinnah was a bad ragapicker..... he left behind some kachrda like Chadi and MUQ ! <quoted text>
Hey Human Garbage,

Even though I am a burnt-out old and a failed individual who could never make a home but at least I have an address that has four walls, a roof and electricity connection. It is not that I have purchased this domicile of mine but I belong to a well off family and as handouts I have been given this place to stay. Now, you and I are not the same people even if you see me rally behind you all the time and pretend to laugh at your sick jokes it is only out of temporary bondage I am forced to behave this way. You on the other hand are one born sick individual who can't write a single line in any language right. There is no need to speak about the quality of your English as it sucks big time and can never be used in a decent firm's corporate board room. That leaves your area of work in the way below upper echelons of a firm - as chaddi rightly guessed, in some warehouse keeping inventory and using forklifts to move pallets in and out of trucks. Really, what line of management you can be in? With that low quality of Jhuggi English, you can't be seen even in the corridors of your firm as it could be embarrassing for the management. From your talk, it is evident that you have been to Mumbai and Delhi only as a tourist as somewhere in the past I have seen you misspell Worli Sea face on multiple occasions and your preposterous wild imagination of building jhuggis on Malcha marg - these things only point in one direction that you have no idea about these addresses that you claim to be your homes. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out your origins as I am well aware of the class system India has despite of many decades living in the UK. Your speech is that of a man from the lowest class who lives in Jhuggis. There has never been a single post from you where anything reeks of higher class - only low classed talk, abuses and life style. Chaddi has branded you as a child of prostitute and runaway rickshaw puller, he is not wrong in this assumption as this is what you really are. Chaddi is an Indian - there is no doubt about it and I said it loudly yesterday - his problem is that he hates your kinds so much that he has started seeing good in Pakistan. Your diction, may it be Hindi or English is that of a jhuggidweller and I swear on my latest God, Swaminarain, that if I ever had a daughter and you were the last eligible man left on this planet or my daughter would remain unmarried, I would have left her that way to rot. What life can anyone have with you? Your concept of color is yellow - the yellowness achieved due to urine and loose motions - your favorite theme - aage is geeli peechu se peeli - man - you are nothing but human garbage. Tell me, why has chaddi singled you out for Jhuggis? He doesnt call me a jhuggiwalla? Or even Chuy? Or even Harminder? Even to his nemesis, dragnet52, he never gave that title - ONLY YOU ! Just think - four five years of association - you have remained a jhuggiwalla. It is your low birth and nothing can be done about it. Look at the lighter side - you can get away with any thing - you can drink your own urine, shit in your pants on your wedding day right in the mandap or eat out of a garbage bin - no big deal ! for you or any passerby - you are after all a garbage man! Rightly titled by chaddi as - the human garbage.

More to come !

I promise you that !

Jai Lully

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Ghantaa....

Dear Dak ji, you are nothing but a frustrated Hindu but are ashamed to call yourself one. Have you ever wondered why I am from a shudra class and you from a Brahmin? Because these are the classes made by Gujratis who have the least number of Muslims in their state? Only Orissa has the worst levels of Shudras due to the fact because the center always ignored it and made it suffer. When we grew up in Orissa, the first thing the local rituals demanded was that the boy marries his own mother - unofficially of course but this marriage is mandatory. This is exactly the reasons that we Orissa walas are called Machods. That is not my class but culture so stay corrected please.

My homeland Orissa was also attacked by Muslim Ghazis...but the King Gajpati Gajendar (one of King's name) was wise and he grew boobs and has been on record for planting the first handmade vagina by getting rid of his penis. He married the first Muslim Ghazi and remained his queen for the time he ruled. Because of Mughlai chudai, Gajpati became Vani Ganpati and saved his life. We, the young boys of Orissa learned form tha example very well and all of us are ever ready to do the same should the shove come to push. Matlab, koi gaand marna chata hei toe maar le hamai - koin hamara bhosdda kaat ke ghar thoddi hi le jaega?

So Happy Ghazis went to Puri's narrow lanes, and raped all the young boys, including my forefathers...

And then the funny scene started ......our nachne gane walli randis started dancing naked on the streets of every town in order to please the Ghazis.

remaining randis were rounded up and put on blow Job duty, my great grand mother included, and by cutting rocks they made Konark Temple where finally all randis could dance and called themselves as devdasis.

You too could be the descendant of one of the wailing randis of that time.....so dont you abuse your own heritage.

Luv
HK
DAKORIGlNAL wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Human Garbage,
I promise you that !
Jai Lully
Wolff

Shanghai, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

.....You have raised a very good question....Why ? Reason is that all said and done I consider HK my Godfather, Guru, boss, father...in short God and like to share all my drams with him ........

I am a pavement dweller for last 100 generation .....and have a dream to live in a Jhuggi someday , bina darwaja ka bhi chalega....chhat hona chahiey.......It will be the best growth in my generation !

That is the reason my one post contains at least 10 "jhuggi; related word.....Ohhhh...my dream

Ohhhhh....Ah....someday someday I will live in Jhuggi ...and in heavy downpour outside I will brush teeth of my Ammi, Abbu , Apa, and fkcng milk teeth of that Big Mouth Amina , my sisi also, for exposing me in forum !

Haam hongey kaamyab ...Ek din,

Maan mein haey vishwas , pura haey vishwas...
Jhuggi hoga apney paas ek din !
Chaddi as DAKORIGlNAL wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me, why has chaddi singled you out for Jhuggis? He doesnt call me a jhuggiwalla? Or even Chuy? Or even Harminder? Even to his nemesis, dragnet52, he never gave that title - ONLY YOU ! Just think - four five years of associ.....
More to come !
I promise you that !
Jai Lully
Wolff

Shanghai, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Meri jitni marni haey maar lE , but don't try to take away the fame of making Konark from my brave Gazhi ancesters......

And do you think our Muslim Community will leave you at peace if you try to claim those sxy gals on the wall ? They are the only heritage , connection we have with Konark....they are our ammis and Aunties......

I have confirmed measuring the chuttard and chuchi with micrometer....they are same to same !

I wonder if MUQ will support and second me if lay claim on Konark ....in line with Babri Masjid !

I have another dream ...
I have a dream.....

Someday Kanark will be ours...and I will fkck all statues their and proven...errr Rocky Muslim !
HAJl KAJI wrote:
Ghantaa....
Dear Dak ji, you are nothing but a frustrated Hindu but are ashamed to call yourself one. Have you ever wondered why I am from a shudra class and you from a Brahmin? Because these are the classes made by Gujratis who have the least number of Muslims in their state? Only Orissa has the worst levels of Shudras due to the fact because the center always ignored it and made it suffer. When we grew up in Orissa, the first thing the local rituals demanded was that the boy marries his own mother - unofficially of course but this marriage is mandatory. This is exactly the reasons that we Orissa walas are called Machods. That is not my class but culture so stay corrected please.
My homeland Orissa was also attacked by Muslim Ghazis...but the King Gajpati Gajendar (one of King's name) was wise and he grew boobs and has been on record for planting the first handmade vagina by getting rid of his penis. He married the first Muslim Ghazi and remained his queen for the time he ruled. Because of Mughlai chudai, Gajpati became Vani Ganpati and saved his life. We, the young boys of Orissa learned form tha example very well and all of us are ever ready to do the same should the shove come to push. Matlab, koi gaand marna chata hei toe maar le hamai - koin hamara bhosdda kaat ke ghar thoddi hi le jaega?
So Happy Ghazis went to Puri's narrow lanes, and raped all the young boys, including my forefathers...
And then the funny scene started ......our nachne gane walli randis started dancing naked on the streets of every town in order to please the Ghazis.
remaining randis were rounded up and put on blow Job duty, my great grand mother included, and by cutting rocks they made Konark Temple where finally all randis could dance and called themselves as devdasis.
You too could be the descendant of one of the wailing randis of that time.....so dont you abuse your own heritage.
Luv
HK
<quoted text>
Wolff

Shanghai, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Mein CHADDI

Walid : Gafur Mia Phuddu

Ammi: Sardi-choot Bano

Dunia-walo aaj aap log meri halat paar hans rahey hou.....HK meri pungi baja diya haey.....

Paar jaab aap meri kahani sunogey.....tou your eyes will be full of tears.....so much tear....so much .....so that you may pop up crying in dehydration !

It was just a word of caution , OK ?

Khahan Se shuru karoon itni dukh bhari kahani?

OK one by one......

You call me Kattu and blame me for it . Why ? Am I responsible for it ?

NO

What a trauma it was.....my a**hole father dragged toddler me to the nearest Mochi (cobbler) on the same pavement(which we called sweet home taj Mahal) and got my dk chopped ! That fkcng mochi was part time Maulavi also for "Pavement Muslim Colony'...and to show his sincerity chopped few mm more !

Tell me whether you should pity me or like HK call me Kattu and harass me ???

This is just the starter....and you are in tears ?

Hmmmmmm......
Then, more later......
Chaddi

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Chaddi I am moved !

But Chaddi when you and MUQ have claimed that Muslims are Women's right champion, why ur funny named Ammi didn't saved you?

Guess she was in extramarital affair with that Mochi.......

Keeping sentiments aside , don't you think E Musalmano ki ghar ghar ki kahani haey ?

Looking forward to hear more from you...

Luv
HK
Wolff wrote:
Meri jitni marni haey maar lE , but don't try to take away the fame of making Konark from my brave Gazhi ancesters......
And do you think our Muslim Community will leave you at peace if you try to claim those sxy gals on the wall ? They are the only heritage , connection we have with Konark....they are our ammis and Aunties......
I have confirmed measuring the chuttard and chuchi with micrometer....they are same to same !
I wonder if MUQ will support and second me if lay claim on Konark ....in line with Babri Masjid !
I have another dream ...
I have a dream.....
Someday Kanark will be ours...and I will fkck all statues their and proven...errr Rocky Muslim !<quoted text>

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Chaddi I am moved !

But Chaddi when you and MUQ have claimed that Muslims are Women's right champion, why ur funny named Ammi didn't saved you?

Guess she was in extramarital affair with that Mochi.......

Keeping sentiments aside , don't you think E Musalmano ki ghar ghar ki kahani haey ?

Luv
HK
Wolff wrote:
Mein CHADDI
Walid : Gafur Mia Phuddu
Ammi: Sardi-choot Bano
Dunia-walo aaj aap log meri halat paar hans rahey hou.....HK meri pungi baja diya haey.....
Paar jaab aap meri kahani sunogey.....tou your eyes will be full of tears.....so much tear....so much .....so that you may pop up crying in dehydration !
It was just a word of caution , OK ?
Khahan Se shuru karoon itni dukh bhari kahani?
OK one by one......
You call me Kattu and blame me for it . Why ? Am I responsible for it ?
NO
What a trauma it was.....my a**hole father dragged toddler me to the nearest Mochi (cobbler) on the same pavement(which we called sweet home taj Mahal) and got my dk chopped ! That fkcng mochi was part time Maulavi also for "Pavement Muslim Colony'...and to show his sincerity chopped few mm more !
Tell me whether you should pity me or like HK call me Kattu and harass me ???
This is just the starter....and you are in tears ?
Hmmmmmm......
Then, more later......
Chaddi

Since: Mar 11

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

HAJI KAJI wrote:
why ur funny named Ammi didn't saved you?

Luv
HK <quoted text>
OH Haji Kaji! OH ! I dropped major hints for you so that you could be careful in drafting your posts. Now look here ..... there are two major major grammatical errors that can never be ignored by anyone who has had a decent education.

Mistake number 1 - Why ur (I am not calling this abbreviation a mistake)funny named Ammi DIDN'T SAVED you?

This is again the same mistake you have repeated. Now, correct it and rewrite it for me.

Mistake number 2 - Looking forward to HEAR more from you...

It should be HEARING from you !

Got it?

Now tell me, baddsoorat bhikhmange? Your basic English is all fcuked up and you are holed up like a rat in China which is no marketing base - it is a country known for major major manufacturing - so why in the world, this high IQ country has hired you who comes from the lowest IQ country? Given the fact that your English is all screwed up, the only place that is left here is working on low wages in a warehouse because your ultimate boss happens to be an Indian and that too from your state.

For example have a look at this website
http://www.orind.com/orindchina.htm

This one belongs to Seth Jhunjhunwala from Bhubneshwar who is making refractories in China and takes Indian labor to keep control on factory inventory.

OH ! HAJI KAJI OH ! After all you proved it to the world that you are nothing but a low life piece of shit !
harminder

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

WoIf wrote:
<quoted text>
Pandat ek baat bata, Ma ke lund, how in the world will you drive a Ferrari or a Porsche 911 or 2-door coupé version of an Aston Martin - with the help of a chauffeur? Driver tere ko blow job dega ya tu driver ko dega? bata bhosdike? Ma ke laudde, these are mainly known for being two door cars.
mussalee kuteeya kee inbred aulaad

mercedes s class, range rover, jaguar , BMW are normally driven by drivers .

muslims drive rickshaws and tempos only

have u even TRIED peeing and defecating AFTER uncording ur salwar ?

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
..So..Who's winning the contest ..??.."HAJI KAJI" ...verses..."Wolf/Aichemi st" ...

I can't follow it ; once they go Hindi --It's ,like monkeys chattering , to my ears ..( no offense intended ).

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 43,781 - 43,800 of49,029
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

70 Users are viewing the World News Forum right now

Search the World News Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Rising Alarm at Australia's Asylum Seeker Returns 3 min Gijoe 47
Hanau says goodbye to U.S. troops (Nov '08) 4 min Jerry Leibowitz 1,364
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 9 min aaaaa 114,526
Factories burned in anti-China protest in Vietnam 10 min It is so Amazing 1,083
The crux of the problem is Iran 14 min voice of peace 12
China holds ceremony to mark China-Japan war 16 min Shinichiro Takizawa 37
'Islamic State' Jihadists Reportedly Mowing Dow... 16 min Faith 15
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 23 min Faith 352,780
•••