No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

Full story: Daily Times

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Comments (Page 1,909)

Showing posts 38,161 - 38,180 of47,879
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Allah can't know best because Islam came about after all other religions did it not ?
Salaamz N.T. The Almighty(ALLAH) lets His will be known in all the ages,and to all peoples.No bragg! Just fact. CheerZ

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Dabang wrote:
<quoted text>
Number Four, You write like a 10 year old kid. With your childish brain you can not debate with the likes of MUQ and Dragnet52. I can see MUQ thrashing you every day....You don't have anything important to share with other posters....
..Well...I'm sorry you ,feel that way ..
polo

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Ex- Pakistani wrote:
If he ( mohammed ) is holy why muslims are not following his steps. All you Muslims are infidel (Kaafirs) and low life. Why you guys are wearing western clothes. Mohammed didn't wear jeans. Why muslims listen to movie songs and watching television which is against the Sharia law. So that means you guys are not Muslims you all guys are kaafirs (infidels)
How can you be EX Pakistani
Dak-Original

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
You are again going too fast my dear.
You are firing questions upon questions, answering it your self.
Let us first concentrate upon the Universe and decide, did it create itself, got created by chance or was created.
This is simple questions, what our available information says about it.
No one might know all the answers, but these things need not be so complicated either.
So instead of focusing on the Personality of God and His contributes (which would come at a later stage), let us first decide on this major issue.
Was this Universe Created? Or did it create it by itself or it just got created by chance?
Vow! oopsa! WOW! This MUQ talking about unanswerable matters and then wants us to accept his faith's claims as factual! Any faith (all!?)which negates now proven fact of the Evolution of Specis falls short as providing the answer. I believe GOD as concept is far too big for any human or so called "claimant prophets" from the human lot to provide the answer on the basis of belief!

OH! MUQ!
Dak-Original

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Dabang wrote:
<quoted text>
Number Four, You write like a 10 year old kid. With your childish brain you can not debate with the likes of MUQ and Dragnet52. I can see MUQ thrashing you every day....You don't have anything important to share with other posters....
It is MUQ who has been thoroughly Thrashed up here! MUQ knows that he lost middle wicket long time ago but insists on batting like a spoilt brat. This is too much for his mature age(not ageism here!!!) EYHO!
Dak-Original

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Quran answers this Question!!
It says "If Allah so willed , He would have made you as One People"!!
If Allah made every one as Perfect Muslim, where would have been the test of human life?
there are millions of angels who obey Allah all the time and do what he commands them.
There are billions of animals and other living things on this earth, that go thru their lives as Allah made them.
There are billions upon billions of stars and galaxies and every thing in Universe (Non Living things) that bow down to Allah's wish and move in their orbits and positions which Allah fixed for them. No one can leave their position and become a"free bird" so to say.
It is only humans (to our known portion of this universe) who has been given choice to use right or wrong path.
That freedom is given to humans so that he can pass the test of this life and live as per guidelines provided by God.
Those who can pass this test, get pleasures of God and are rewarded by their stay in Paradise till eternity.
Those who fell in the test, are subject to His wrath and face hell fire.
So the choice is in human's own hands, which path they want to take. There is no third path.
Those who want to gamble with their lives, can do so, but it is a terrible gamble to take.
Allah Knows Best.
Real GOD , I believe, will not forgive you! You did not take a gamble but knowingly spread lies. OH! MUQ!
Dak-Original

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Kaaba was not a Pagan Temple. It was made by Prophet Adam as a place for worship of Allah, the One and only God and Master of this Universe.
But Arabs , over the centuries, fell into error and placed idols in that house of Allah.
Our prophet when he got control of Kaaba, restored it to its original state of purity and threw out all idols placed there by pagans.
PS:
There is some what a similarity where some Extremist Hindus placed idols in Babri MAsjid in Ayodhya , during late night hours.
A house of God, where the prayers were being held for past 400 years was defiled by these Hindus.
You are being unduly sentimental about a disused mosque being defiled. However, the importance of the mosque in Ayodhya is a historic one in that it was built in a hindu's holy city by a newly converted and newly arrived Moghul dynasty establisher called Babar. Except for a Al Aska and Mecca/Medina sites mosques are not revered by muslims since they are used as utility for praying, and unlike hindus these are not sacred places. However, then muslims sects like sufis in the region have adopted 2sacred" status for soem mosques and tombs.

Then the only importance of Ayodhya's demolished artifact to many muslims is as a jihadi symbol, and no more. MUQ, did you approve of Gen Mush attacking a used and ancient mosque in pakistan in order to flush out jihadi killers? Can anyone imagine such an attack by non-muslim ruler wihtout riots in Cairo, Pakistan and MUQ's lounge?
Pskak

Kumar, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Kaaba was not a Pagan Temple. It was made by Prophet Adam as a place for worship of Allah, the One and only God and Master of this Universe.
But Arabs , over the centuries, fell into error and placed idols in that house of Allah.
Our prophet when he got control of Kaaba, restored it to its original state of purity and threw out all idols placed there by pagans.
PS:
There is some what a similarity where some Extremist Hindus placed idols in Babri MAsjid in Ayodhya , during late night hours.
A house of God, where the prayers were being held for past 400 years was defiled by these Hindus.
Muhammad coined this. What is your source that biased quran or mubarakpuri CHAP islamic book oh pls...
Pskak

Kumar, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

MUQ
Is it just your "wishful thinking" or you have some grounds of proof also?

Pskak
Just don't include newly made Quran and other biased islamic book. You can see there is huge gap between abraham and arab.
Dak-Original

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Pskak wrote:
<quoted text>
Muhammad coined this. What is your source that biased quran or mubarakpuri CHAP islamic book oh pls...
There is no evidence at all about Kabba being used by Jews before pagans commenced using it. It was always used by pagans. There were on-going scuffles for the possession by one pagan group or another until they reached a truce whereby they all cooperated to use Kabba in cooperative fashion. Live and let live ...until Mohammed appeared and upset the arrangements.
Pskak

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

MUQ
the hajj pilgrimage….? Were they all started about our prophet's time?

Pskak
Definitely yes
Pskak

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Janab
Can you named single person who did hajj pilgrimage before muhammad.
Kyle

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
PS:
YOU R SICK
GET some SERIOUS HELP !

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
You are again going too fast my dear.
You are firing questions upon questions, answering it your self.
Let us first concentrate upon the Universe and decide, did it create itself, got created by chance or was created.
This is simple questions, what our available information says about it.
No one might know all the answers, but these things need not be so complicated either.
So instead of focusing on the Personality of God and His contributes (which would come at a later stage), let us first decide on this major issue.
Was this Universe Created? Or did it create it by itself or it just got created by chance?
To your question of whether the universe was created or not, I would ask you a very intriguing counter question. Do you think the universe would have been here if there was never any potential for a universe?

So first we have to clearly understand the concept of creation itself before we can answer whether the universe was created or not. The dictionary meaning of creation is given as "the act of creating or causing something to exist". But what exactly is meant by the phrase "causing something to exist."

There are three possibilities we can conceive of when we speak about the creation of universe. First, the creator created a universe where there was none. Here none means an absolute non existence where the universe didn't even exist as potential unmanifest energy. Second, the creator created a universe where the act of creation consisted of actualizing the potential universe or manifesting the unmanifest universe. In this act of creation the universe is there as a potential energy in the mind of God and he only projects it outside to give it an objective form. Third, the creation of universe can be visualized as a potter fashioning a clay pot out of clay. Here God the creator is fashioning the universe out of some original, primordial substance.

It is now upto you to clarify what the act of creation means. Only when we understand what the concept of creation means, can we answer whether the universe was created or not.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..why..??.."Dragn et52"...why must you describe yourself as highly intelligent .....?
are you familiar with baseball ...one of the greats ..said..
.."If you have talent ...you don't 'have' to tell anybody.."..
From time to time you come up with these smart aleck remarks that I'm sometimes confused as to how to deal with you. But still I will try to answer you.

As I told you before, I'm not so self effacing to say that I'm a stupid guy. I do possess a reasonable self confidence about me to the extent where I don't need to fret about the kind of impression that I'm making on others. Along with this I know how to conduct myself gracefully without coming across as obnoxious or someone who is desperate for praise as some troll mentioned here. I had only made general remarks about the dumbing down effect of unrefined stupid lumpen elements you see in this forum. But anyway, thanks for the unsolicited advice.

Since: Aug 12

Wakefield, U.K.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>From time to time you come up with these smart aleck remarks that I'm sometimes confused as to how to deal with you. But still I will try to answer you.
As I told you before, I'm not so self effacing to say that I'm a stupid guy. I do possess a reasonable self confidence about me to the extent where I don't need to fret about the kind of impression that I'm making on others. Along with this I know how to conduct myself gracefully without coming across as obnoxious or someone who is desperate for praise as some troll mentioned here. I had only made general remarks about the dumbing down effect of unrefined stupid lumpen elements you see in this forum. But anyway, thanks for the unsolicited advice.
It is a pitiable site to see being roughed up like this by someone who is not opposed to your religion, ideology, nationality or the side you are representing. Number four does not have any other reason to comment this way on you but purely the contents of your posts that is nothing but your shameless audacity to continue with your verbiage that leaves everyone dumbfounded. Just read back to what number 4 meant when he wrote the following part in his said post.
number four wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure you know this ,("MUQ" knows it too)...I felt that your verbiage was just that ...meant to confuse poor "MUQ" ...while in the post itself "no" question was posited ...
Number 4 spoke on behalf of MUQ that your post was probably meant to confuse him but in reality, he himself was confused. I won't blame him as even I was confused reading your post but since I am used to your giant ego, I ignored it. Dragnet, in India, guys like you who do have the chance to get education in missionary schools, often end up in your state. That is in a country like India, where speaking in good English can get you good jobs and place you high socially, guys like you invest lot of effort in Pleonastic usage of English language without realizing that you end up becoming assholes who no one wants to have anything to do with. Let's have less of your dense, abstruse verbiage. Don't get me wrong that your words are so difficult that one has to use a word book but it is the sense in using out-of-the-place-vocabulary that is bothersome as in the end the real message gets lost.

Number 4 or Dak do write well and it is because they know that no one would have time or sympathy for them if they ever got involved using your kind of English. As professed by you earlier this year - Before you advice others, it would be well in the fitness of things if you chew on what Number Four said about you and develop some humility. You have been taking potshots at him via your clones "Overseer" and "Dabang" and that shows your child like mentality. Grow up, A Hole !

PS: Number four writes very well and is a witty person. His English is far far superior to yours and his unique morse-code like style of writing posts is highly appreciated and is a whiff of fresh air in here. He has even introduced some new words to his readers. Look at your pathetic self - despite of using plethora of vocabulary, you fail to convey your message. You (along with all your clones) remain the most irritating idiotic poster of all times and this might give you some satisfaction of getting you some distinction of some sort.

Since: Aug 12

Wakefield, U.K.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

* sight *
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Ar-Raheeq Al-Makhtum,(THE SEALED NECTAR, Biography of the Noble Prophet [pbuh], by SAFI UL RAHMAN al-Mubarakpuri
Jamia Salafia - India Translated by Issam Diab Maktaba Dar-us-Salam Publishers and Distributors, Part- 110 A
http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/Books/SM_t...
The Delegations (Contd.)

1. The message of the Yemeni kings:

After the return of the Messenger of Allah [pbuh] from Tabuk, a message came to him from the kings of Himyar, Al-Harith bin ‘Abd Kilal, Na‘eem bin ‘Abd Kilal, An-Nu‘man bin Qeel Dhi Ra‘in, Hamdan and Mu‘afir. Their messenger was Malik bin Murrah Ar-Rahawi. They sent him in order to inform the Prophet [pbuh] about their embracing Islam and their parting with polytheism.

In reply to their message, the Messenger of Allah [pbuh] gave them the pledge of Allah and the pledge of His Messenger provided they paid the tribute, which was still overdue. He sent to them some of his Companions under the command of Mu‘adh bin Jabal [R].

Hamdan Delegation:

The arrival of this delegation was in the ninth year of Al-Hijra after the Messenger’s return from Tabuk. So the Messenger of Allah [pbuh] gave them a pledge to guarantee the fulfillment of their demands. He sent to them Malik bin An-Namt as their chief, and appointed him as an agent on those of his people who embraced Islam.

Khalid bin Al-Waleed was appointed for them all with a purpose of calling them to Islam. He stayed with them for six months calling them to Islam but no one responded to his call. Later on ‘Ali bin Abi Talib was dispatched there and Khalid was ordered to come back. Upon arriving at Hamdan,‘Ali communicated to them a message from the Messenger of Allah [pbuh] and called them to Islam.

They responded to the call and became Muslims.‘Ali wrote to the Messenger of Allah [pbuh] informing him of the good tidings. The Messenger of Allah [pbuh] was briefed on the content of that letter, so he prostrated, then raised his head up and said: "Peace be upon Hamdan. Peace be upon Hamdan.

2. The Delegation of Bani Fazarah:

Upon the Messenger’s return from Tabuk, the delegation of Bani Fazarah came to see him. That was in the ninth year of Al-Hijra. The group of delegates were over ten men. They came in order to profess Islam and complain about the drought of their region. The Messenger of Allah [pbuh] ascended the pulpit, lifted his hands up and implored Allah to send rain forth onto them and said:

"O Allah let rain fall down, and water Your country and animals, and spread Your mercy and bring to life the dead lands. O Allah send rain that would be saving, comforting, and sprouting grass, and overwhelming vast areas sooner and later. Let it be useful rain and not harmful. O Allah let it be rain of mercy and not rain of torture and chastisement. Let that rain not be destructive or floody. O Allah send us down water and help to fight the enemies." [Za'd Al-Ma'ad 3/48]

Abridged
(Contd.)
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Why WTC Towers Collapsed?… Thermite Materials found in WTC Dust Part-4

On the morning of 9/11/2001, Ms. Janette MacKinlay was in her fourth-floor apartment at 113 Cedar St./110 Liberty St. in New York City, across the street from the WTC plaza. As the South Towers collapsed, the flowing cloud of dust and debris caused windows of her apartment to break inward and dust filled her apartment. She escaped by quickly wrapping a wet towel around her head and exiting the building. The building was closed for entry for about a week. As soon as Ms. MacKinlay was allowed to re-enter her apartment, she did so and began cleaning up. There was a thick layer of dust on the floor. She collected some of it into a large sealable plastic bag for possible later use in an art piece.

Ms. MacKinlay responded to the request in the 2006 paper by Dr. Jones by sending him a dust sample. In November 2006, Dr. Jones traveled to California to visit Ms. MacKinlay at her new location, and in the company of several witnesses collected a second sample of the WTC dust directly from her large plastic bag where the dust was stored.

She has also sent samples directly to Dr. Jeffrey Farrer and Kevin Ryan. Results from their studies form part of this report. Another dust sample was collected by an individual from a window sill of a building on Potter Street in NYC. He has not given permission for his name to be disclosed, therefore his material is not included in this study. That sample, however, contained red/gray chips of the same general composition as the samples described here.

6. http://www.journalof911studies.com/volume/200...
17. http://video.google.com/videoplay...

Contd. http://www.bentham-open.org/pages/content.php...

2. Chip Size, Isolation, and Examination

For clarification, the dust samples collected and sent to the authors by Ms. Janette MacKinlay will be sample 1; the sample collected by Mr. Frank Delassio, or the Delassio/ Breidenbach sample, will be sample 2; the sample collected by Mr. Jody Intermont will be sample 3; and the sample collected by Mr. Stephen White will be sample 4.

The red/gray chips are attracted by a magnet, which facilitates collection and separation of the chips from the bulk of the dust. A small permanent magnet in its own plastic bag was used to attract and collect the chips from dust samples. The chips are typically small but readily discernible by eye due to their distinctive color. They are of variable size with major dimensions of roughly 0.2 to 3 mm. Thicknesses vary from roughly 10 to 100 microns for each layer (red and gray).

Samples of WTC dust from these and other collectors have been sent directly from collectors to various scientists (including some not on this research team) who have also found such red/gray chips in the dust from the World Trade Center destruction.

An FEI XL30-SFEG scanning electron microscope (SEM) was used to perform secondary-electron (SE) imaging and backscattered electron (BSE) imaging. The SE imaging was used to look at the surface topography and porosity of the red/gray chips, while the BSE imaging was used to distinguish variations in average atomic number, Z.

The microscope was also equipped with an EDAX X-ray energy dispersive spectrometry (XEDS) system. The XEDS system uses a silicon detector (SiLi) with resolution better than 135 eV. The spectrum resolution was set to 10 eV per channel. Operating conditions for the acquired XEDS spectra were 20 keV beam energy (unless otherwise specified) and 40-120 second acquisition time (livetime). XEDS maps were acquired using the same system at a beam energy of 10 keV.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

steadyfreind wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a pitiable site to see being roughed up like this by someone who is not opposed to your religion, ideology, nationality or the side you are representing. Number four does not have any other reason to comment this way on you but purely the contents of your posts that is nothing but your shameless audacity to continue with your verbiage that leaves everyone dumbfounded. Just read back to what number 4 meant when he wrote the following part in his said post.
<quoted text>
Number 4 spoke on behalf of MUQ that your post was probably meant to confuse him but in reality, he himself was confused. I won't blame him as even I was confused reading your post but since I am used to your giant ego, I ignored it. Dragnet, in India, guys like you who do have the chance to get education in missionary schools, often end up in your state. That is in a country like India, where speaking in good English can get you good jobs and place you high socially, guys like you invest lot of effort in Pleonastic usage of English language without realizing that you end up becoming assholes who no one wants to have anything to do with. Let's have less of your dense, abstruse verbiage. Don't get me wrong that your words are so difficult that one has to use a word book but it is the sense in using out-of-the-place-vocabulary that is bothersome as in the end the real message gets lost.
Number 4 or Dak do write well and it is because they know that no one would have time or sympathy for them if they ever got involved using your kind of English. As professed by you earlier this year - Before you advice others, it would be well in the fitness of things if you chew on what Number Four said about you and develop some humility. You have been taking potshots at him via your clones "Overseer" and "Dabang" and that shows your child like mentality. Grow up, A Hole !
PS: Number four writes very well and is a witty person. His English is far far superior to yours and his unique morse-code like style of writing posts is highly appreciated and is a whiff of fresh air in here. He has even introduced some new words to his readers. Look at your pathetic self - despite of using plethora of vocabulary, you fail to convey your message. You (along with all your clones) remain the most irritating idiotic poster of all times and this might give you some satisfaction of getting you some distinction of some sort.
..Thank-you "steadyfreind" ..but, if as you suggest proper English ,and being loquacious (wordy) helps him find work ..how can we disparage that ...??

.and, also "two" things I've been speaking English since, at least the second grade , and my favorite word is "diarrhea" and , I'm having a bitch of time ..trying to fit that into my posts ..!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 38,161 - 38,180 of47,879
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

80 Users are viewing the World News Forum right now

Search the World News Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 4 min Milena N 324,185
Analysis: Putin stymies West with subterfuge 5 min Observer 4
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 10 min Go Le Gay Levi GO 109,632
Malta Legalizes Civil Unions for Same-Sex Couples 11 min DebraE 20
Serbs denied visit to Kosovo town on Good Friday 14 min james_bondsteel 20
online work|online job|online income 15 min Mary 1
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 16 min Fight Islamic Child Sex 42,764
•••
•••
•••
•••