No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ... Full Story
Dabang

Kolkata, India

#42848 May 21, 2013
@ steadyfriend aka IMI aka Voice of India

Only an asshole like you can say that I am a clone of Dragnet52. Dragnet's style of writing is different. I don't have the command over English language like Dragnet or MUQ.

It is you and not Dragnet have the giant ego. Why are gealous of him if he is more educated than you ? No one takes you seriously. Grow up moron !
Dabang

Ashburn, VA

#42849 May 21, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
So Allah had a conspiracy to make some people Muslim (the "perfect" ones) and the rest of us ("imperfect" ones). Why is it then that the "perfect" ones are failing and the "imperfect" ones progressing?
Allah indeed works in mysterious ways!
Vow vow vow
its because the perfect ones are not following the true essence of the religion,fault is not with religion but with people .
Dabang

Ashburn, VA

#42850 May 22, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Thank-you "steadyfreind" ..but, if as you suggest proper English ,and being loquacious (wordy) helps him find work ..how can we disparage that ...??
.and, also "two" things I've been speaking English since, at least the second grade , and my favorite word is "diarrhea" and , I'm having a bitch of time ..trying to fit that into my posts ..!!
And i always thought your favourite word is 'haemorrhoid'
Dabang

Ashburn, VA

#42853 May 22, 2013
Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I should be really desperate if I'm angling for recognition from the posters here. You mean to say that in the whole of the damned Internet I have to come here to get recognition because this forum is teeming with geniuses of the highest order!!! Come on man, it's not good to be tipsy all the twenty four hours of the day.
Now look here, whether you geniuses, including the trolls of this forum, praise me or criticize me I'm going to be unfazed. I'm not going to change a wee bit to elicit a more positive response from you people, because it's simply not worth the effort. I come here to comment on issues of topical interest and beyond that I don't see anything worthwhile here. I agree with you that IMI2000 was an obnoxious boor, but don't worry since I know how to ward of bad influences.
if you don't come here for praises why do you have to use unconventional english which nobody want to read,to forward your opinion on topical interest,can not you write in normal english ?

why is it you become so agitated when posters like imi,steadyfrnd thrash you if you really unconcerned about how ppl gets bored by your substance less posts
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#42855 May 22, 2013
NT wrote:
Allah can't know best because Islam came about after all other religions did it not ?
Ans.

I told you many times that "Allah Knows Best (WALLAHU 'ALAM BIL THAWAB in Arabic) is a statement of humility which every Muslim Scholar appends at the end of his arguments.

We are humans and we can commit mistakes, so when we give any arguments or decide on any thing, we are not dogmatic about it, but open to correction.

That is why it is usual practice to say that While we tried our best, but in the end it is Allah, whose knowledge is perfect.

And yes, Allah was the originator of all revealed religions, earlier religions were part of the same Islam, which was perfected when the Last and Final prophet of Allah appeared in Arabia 1400 years back.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#42856 May 22, 2013
DAKO wrote:
01. Vow! oopsa! WOW! This MUQ talking about unanswerable matters and then wants us to accept his faith's claims as factual! Any faith (all!?)which negates now proven fact of the Evolution of Species falls short as providing the answer. I believe GOD as concept is far too big for any human or so called "claimant prophets" from the human lot to provide the answer on the basis of belief!

OH! MUQ!

2. You are being unduly sentimental about a disused mosque being defiled. However, the importance of the mosque in Ayodhya is a historic one in that it was built in a hindu's holy city by a newly converted and newly arrived Moghul dynasty establisher called Babar. Except for a Al Aska and Mecca/Medina sites mosques are not revered by muslims since they are used as utility for praying, and unlike hindus these are not sacred places. However, then muslims sects like sufis in the region have adopted 2sacred" status for soem mosques and tombs.

Ans.

01. I have not yet put forward any of my religious beliefs. I am only asking questions based on simple reason and logic.

But you people have a guilty conscience and are in a defensive mode from the very beginning.

Agreeing with any thing which I say will bind you to the next question which I will raise.

2. I am being sentimental about defiling of an "unused mosque"? Is that so?

A mosque where continuous prayers for 400 years, is locked because of one sided action of local administration and you call it a "disused mosque"?

A temple which never existed became instantly an "ever existing" at that spot.

And this is without any proof whatsoever, just claiming "it is our belief"?

It was a legal fraud and any fraud would only harm the one who does the fraud.

PS:

I did not answer Hindu Muslim question, because I do not want to engage into that debate once again.

But your "inferiority complex" is evident from every sentence of your post.

And when any one having inferiority complex turns into bully, he behaves exactly the same way as you are behaving
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#42857 May 22, 2013
Dragnet wrote:
To your question of whether the universe was created or not, I would ask you a very intriguing counter question. Do you think the universe would have been here if there was never any potential for a universe?

So first we have to clearly understand the concept of creation itself before we can answer whether the universe was created or not. The dictionary meaning of creation is given as "the act of creating or causing something to exist". But what exactly is meant by the phrase "causing something to exist."

There are three possibilities we can conceive of when we speak about the creation of universe. First, the creator created a universe where there was none. Here none means an absolute non existence where the universe didn't even exist as potential unmanifest energy. Second, the creator created a universe where the act of creation consisted of actualizing the potential universe or manifesting the unmanifest universe. In this act of creation the universe is there as a potential energy in the mind of God and he only projects it outside to give it an objective form. Third, the creation of universe can be visualized as a potter fashioning a clay pot out of clay. Here God the creator is fashioning the universe out of some original, primordial substance.

It is now upto you to clarify what the act of creation means. Only when we understand what the concept of creation means, can we answer whether the universe was created or not.
Ans.

Just making things difficult by asking confusing questions, would not lead you anywhere.

Everything has a life, whether animate or animate, to us these mountains, stars, sun and moon appear as fixed and existing for ever.

But closer observation and scientific finds tell us that they are in constant mode of change, it takes millions of years, but they are changing.

And the latest Big Bang theory, talks about Universe coming out of nowhere just in a flash.

So from every account, this Universe is created and in constant state of flux.

How it could happen if there was no Creator for it? Can any one think that this huge Universe is in "Auto and Self correcting mode"?

Therefore reason, logic, observation and our scientific knowledge all agree that this Universe is a Created thing.

I am seeing that your arguments are only a way to avoid answering honest questions with straight forward answer.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#42860 May 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Just making things difficult by asking confusing questions, would not lead you anywhere.
Everything has a life, whether animate or animate, to us these mountains, stars, sun and moon appear as fixed and existing for ever.
But closer observation and scientific finds tell us that they are in constant mode of change, it takes millions of years, but they are changing.
And the latest Big Bang theory, talks about Universe coming out of nowhere just in a flash.
How it could happen if there was no Creator for it? Can any one think that this huge Universe is in "Auto and Self correcting mode"?
Therefore reason, logic, observation and our scientific knowledge all agree that this Universe is a Created thing.
I am seeing that your arguments are only a way to avoid answering honest questions with straight forward answer.
MUQ, there is no such thing as confusing questions. There are only confused people. I hope you are not one. In fact right now I'm asking you to show me the way. I'm asking you to clarify what creation means. What do you mean by the phrase "God created the universe."

We must first understand the concept of creation itself. Does creation mean actualizing a potential thing or does it mean bringing something out of thin air where previously there was none, or does creation mean to fashion something new out of something else like a watchmaker creating a watch out of other materials.
Dak-Original

Manchester, UK

#42861 May 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Why WTC Towers Collapsed? Thermite Materials found in WTC Dust Part-4
On the morning of 9/11/2001, Ms. Janette MacKinlay was in her fourth-floor apartment at 113 Cedar St./110 Liberty St. in New ... from the WTC plaza. As the South Towers collapsed, the flowing cloud of dust and debris caused windows of her apartment to break inward and dust filled her apartment. She escaped by quickly wrapping a wet towel around her head and exiting the building. The building was closed for entry for about a week. As soon as Ms. MacKinlay was allowed to re-enter her apartment, she did so and began cleaning up. There was a thick layer of dust on the floor. She collected some of it into a large sealable plastic bag for possible later use in an art piece.
Ms. MacKinlay responded to the request in the 2006 paper by Dr. Jones by sending him a dust sample. In November 2006, Dr. Jones traveled to California to visit Ms. MacKinlay at her new location, and in the company of several witnesses collected a second sample of the WTC dust directly from her large plastic bag where the dust was stored.
She has also sent samples directly to Dr. Jeffrey Farrer and Kevin Ryan. Results from their studies form part of this report. Another dust sample was collected by an individual from a window sill of a building on Potter Street in NYC. He has not given permission for his name to be disclosed, therefore his material is not included in this study. That sample, however, contained red/gray chips of the same general composition as the samples described here.
6. http://www.journalof911studies.com/volume/200...
17. http://video.google.com/videoplay...
Contd. http://www.bentham-open.org/pages/content.php...
2. Chip Size, Isolation, and Examination
For clarification, the dust samples collected and sent to the authors by Ms. Janette MacKinlay will be sample 1; the sample collected by Mr. Frank Delassio, or the Delassio/ Breidenbach sample, will be sample 2; the sample collected by Mr. Jody Intermont will be sample 3; and the sample collected by Mr. Stephen White will be sample 4.
The red/gray chips are attracted by a magnet, which facilitates collection and separation of the chips from the bulk of the dust. A small permanent magnet in its own plastic bag was used to attract and collect the chips from dust samples. The chips are typically small but readily discernible by eye due to their distinctive color. They are of variable size with major dimensions of roughly 0.2 to 3 mm. Thicknesses vary from roughly 10 to 100 microns for each layer (red and gray).
Samples of WTC dust from these and other collectors have been sent directly from collectors to various scientists (including some not on this research team) who have also found such red/gray chips in the dust from the World Trade Center destruction.
An FEI XL30-SFEG scanning electron microscope (SEM) was used to perform secondary-electron (SE) imaging and backscattered electron (BSE) imaging. The SE imaging was used to look at the surface topography and porosity of the red/gray chips, while the BSE imaging was used to distinguish variations in average atomic number, Z.
The microscope was also equipped with an EDAX X-ray energy dispersive spectrometry (XEDS) system. The XEDS system uses a silicon detector (SiLi) with resolution better than 135 eV. The spectrum resolution was set to 10 eV per channel. Operating conditions for the acquired XEDS spectra were 20 keV beam energy (unless otherwise specified) and 40-120 second acquisition time (livetime). XEDS maps were acquired using the same system at a beam energy of 10 keV.
REPEAT posting of one of the conspiracy tale. A tle which ignores Al Jazera's recorded Al Quaida tape where Osama admits to his Al Quaida being involved in planning and financing the criminal act against innocent lot.(Even muslims were killed!)
Dak-Original

Manchester, UK

#42862 May 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. I have not yet put forward any of my religious beliefs. I am only asking questions based on simple reason and logic.
But you people have a guilty conscience and are in a defensive mode from the very beginning.
Agreeing with any thing which I say will bind you to the next question which I will raise.
2. I am being sentimental about defiling of an "unused mosque"? Is that so?
A mosque where continuous prayers for 400 years, is locked because of one sided action of local administration and you call it a "disused mosque"?
A temple which never existed became instantly an "ever existing" at that spot.
And this is without any proof whatsoever, just claiming "it is our belief"?
It was a legal fraud and any fraud would only harm the one who does the fraud.
PS:
I did not answer Hindu Muslim question, because I do not want to engage into that debate once again.
But your "inferiority complex" is evident from every sentence of your post.
And when any one having inferiority complex turns into bully, he behaves exactly the same way as you are behaving
you have been doing nothing but putting your religious beliefs here over the years. You also take up the political jihadist agenda of your very political belief faith. Did I talk about a hindu temple on the very site where the mosque was erected. However, I would not be surprised if that was the case as claimed by the Hindu zealots since there has been history of supplication of mosques at the very site of previous belief sites and Kabba is the prime example. Now this "inferior complex" jibe that you are fond of using is way beyond your target and befits you. Real GOD , I believe, will punish you on GOD's chosen day. No one person should die due to mere belief and to claim belief as truth is nothing but a short of criminality against human race. I suggest that you read 1948 UN Declaration of Human Rights in its entirity to uplift your knowledge on that score.
Dak-Original

Manchester, UK

#42863 May 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
,,,so there is a creator like human qualities? Yes, there is a creator or creating forces and we mere humans will never figure out fully until we perish and other life comes forth. Your interpretation that there is creator and therefore your belief system and its claims of GOD talking to prophets is "truth" is fanciful and misleading. OH! MUQ!

Real God, I believe, will forgive ignorant but not those like MUQ!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#42864 May 22, 2013
Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>MUQ, there is no such thing as confusing questions. There are only confused people. I hope you are not one. In fact right now I'm asking you to show me the way. I'm asking you to clarify what creation means. What do you mean by the phrase "God created the universe."
We must first understand the concept of creation itself. Does creation mean actualizing a potential thing or does it mean bringing something out of thin air where previously there was none, or does creation mean to fashion something new out of something else like a watchmaker creating a watch out of other materials.
Creating means to bring something into existence without any previous model existing before.

When it refers to humans, then it is merely re-arrangement of things existing already.

When it comes to God, then it refers to the entire process without any external help.

A watchmaker fashions the part from existing metal available and then cuts and joins them and then it starts working. Then some one comes and makes a better watch and the things continue.

When God creates something it is a perfect model and does not need any improvement.

Creating this Universe means that He made the plans and brought everything into existence, without advice, interference and assistance of any one else.

Human creations are like speck of dust in front of great mountain and even less.

We even cannot visualize what is One Light year. We write it without having any idea how big is the distance. And there are galaxies thousands of light years across.

That is on big side, on small side, even electrons have a structure!!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#42865 May 22, 2013
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text> REPEAT posting of one of the conspiracy tale. A tle which ignores Al Jazera's recorded Al Quaida tape where Osama admits to his Al Quaida being involved in planning and financing the criminal act against innocent lot.(Even muslims were killed!)
You know self incrimination is not allowed in any court of law.

A really feel amazed that instead of countering logic with logic you raise such foolish issues.

Irrespective of what Osama claimed, he did not have access to these Super Thermites.

These were specialty items beyond the reach of some one of Osama's capability.

And their application to floors of WTC buildings and ignition could not be done by those hijackers in the planes.

I think you are fit case to become Personal secretary of GWB the Great.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#42866 May 22, 2013
Dabang wrote:
<quoted text>
Both you and dragnet are morons,wasting time on inconsequential controversial topic
And why you wasted your so precious time by commenting on our worthless posts?

May I inquire from your Excellency?
Dabang

Delhi, India

#42867 May 22, 2013
[QUOTE who="Dabang's ass"]<quoted text>
if you don't come here for praises why do you have to use unconventional english which nobody want to read,to forward your opinion on topical interest,can not you write in normal english ?
why is it you become so agitated when posters like imi,steadyfrnd thrash you if you really unconcerned about how ppl gets bored by your substance less posts[/QUOTE]

Bhonsdike chaddi, I didn't know that you love my underwear so much !! Where are your master DAKO's chaddi and your sister shally's bra that you were wearing earlier ?? Have you lost them ?

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#42869 May 22, 2013
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no evidence at all about Kabba being used by Jews before pagans commenced using it. It was always used by pagans. There were on-going scuffles for the possession by one pagan group or another until they reached a truce whereby they all cooperated to use Kabba in cooperative fashion. Live and let live ...until Mohammed appeared and upset the arrangements.
The Romans would be the ones with the knowledge of the Kabba seeing they controlled everything of those lands prior to Islam.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#42871 May 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Creating means to bring something into existence without any previous model existing before.
When it refers to humans, then it is merely re-arrangement of things existing already.
When it comes to God, then it refers to the entire process without any external help.
A watchmaker fashions the part from existing metal available and then cuts and joins them and then it starts working. Then some one comes and makes a better watch and the things continue.
When God creates something it is a perfect model and does not need any improvement.
Creating this Universe means that He made the plans and brought everything into existence, without advice, interference and assistance of any one else.
Human creations are like speck of dust in front of great mountain and even less.
We even cannot visualize what is One Light year. We write it without having any idea how big is the distance. And there are galaxies thousands of light years across.
That is on big side, on small side, even electrons have a structure!!
...I concur w/ "MUQ"..."Dragne t" ....nothing existed ...nothing ...God even had to create time ...

Las Vegas, NV

#42872 May 22, 2013
Dabang wrote:
<quoted text>
And i always thought your favourite word is 'haemorrhoid'
..WHAT..??...I hate hemorrhoids ...!!..the itching , the fecal leakage ...THEY'RE A PAIN IN THE BUTT....literally ..!!

Las Vegas, NV

#42873 May 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to see flattered monkey jumping in his cage.
Vow vow vow
..Hey Man ..Why you gotta, harsh my mellow ..??
YTube

AOL

#42874 May 22, 2013

Bible PROOF 1.5 BIL MUSLIMS to die --

http://youtu.be/n7ok0g8iwJI

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 min AN NFL FAN 120,696
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 5 min Love Hurghada 403,243
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 11 min An NFL Fan 490
Israel: Rockets from Syria hit Golan Heights 13 min Jeff Brightone 1
Hezbollah: We hit Israeli vehicle 17 min Jeff Brightone 1
House in uproar after PM hires his own son 18 min raider4life 18
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 22 min raider4life 28,118
More from around the web