No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ... Full Story

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#37905 Feb 18, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>.....well......They ,have pretty good Oil...
We have our own
Chump Change

Brooklyn, NY

#37906 Feb 18, 2013
steadyfreind wrote:
<quoted text>
Superb post. Mandir-Bazi ....LMAO - Suits these lads aptly.
Pathetic masturbation at its nest! Koi na mile to akele main gaana aur mooth maarna !!! Teri kya halat kar di hai idhar. Tauba tauba!
harminder

Mumbai, India

#37907 Feb 18, 2013
Snarling Chingis Khan wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the Israeli Consulate is on Peddar Road,Mumbai right?
the italian consulate is in kanchenjunga at pedder road

they will never ever establish a consul office even if the building has a single muslim resident

the israeli consulate is at nariman point in a building called earnest house.behind the trident (oberoi) hotel
Chump Change

Brooklyn, NY

#37908 Feb 18, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is Dragnet kept out of harms way? Why? It is simply because you have no chance of coming face to face and winning a duel. Not even with your clones but then there you have a deniability that it was not you but your clone and your clone is stupid as he has a mind of his own. LOL !
BoseDK, this is the advantage west has over you all. In west, they make us razor sharp and give us the edge to slice unwanted weed like you as and when we need to. But, you are rotting in India and shall perish not knowing the heavenly experiences we live amongst.
Destroyer predicted long ago about your fate as Dragnet52 so you were worried shit and hiding his ID behind clones as he would only make a cameo appearance and then do a vanishing act. You popped up a desi angrez in Tom who has fallen flat on his face with his denture in your mouth ! LOL !
Idiot extraordinaire,
We're you born in the west, raised in the west?
You reside here in the East and claim achievement of the west as if you have contributed to those. Lets hear of a single western achievement of yours. NONE! Lets hear about your Western education. NONE! Yes Chump Change has dared you and you will be proven a fake again. Care to take me up on it? Come on boy lets hear your accomplishments. It's a dare. Don't be a wimp. Filthy Muslim bhangi list out your accomplishments. A failure like you has NONE!
Chumped and Chillared !!!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#37910 Feb 18, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Allah only wanted Arabs to have Islam .
You have proven it cannot be translated
In fact "No book written in one language can be properly translated in another language"

You can convey the thoughts but not the beauty, the lyrics and the sweetness of original composition in the translation. It is almost impossible.

The same is with Quran, we can translate it into another language to know some of its meanings, but no translation can take the place of Original Quran.

Translations are not to be recited in daily prayers, they are learning aids and not the scriptures.

Translations are done by humans, they go out of touch and they get old fashioned , But Quran stays pure and fine, untouched , revelation from All Mighty Allah.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#37911 Feb 18, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
the italian consulate is in kanchenjunga at pedder road
they will never ever establish a consul office even if the building has a single muslim resident
the israeli consulate is at nariman point in a building called earnest house.behind the trident (oberoi) hotel
Oh ok...I remember visiting the Israeli consulate..with a police guard and they talk to you from behind armored doors through a loudspeaker and tv camera..been a long time since I was in Bombay!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#37912 Feb 18, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Ishaq, Tabari, Bukhari, Muslim, Hykal were all muslim scholars and I have read their works. Bare in mind, that anything written about Islam was done approx 200 years after the fact and in some cases even later, as a result, those writings have to be treated with reservation.
Show me a biography of Mohammad written by any of his companions?
Show me a tafsir of the Koran written by any of his companions or relative?
Show me a copy of sura 112 written during the lifetime of Mohammad?
Looking forward to your response.
You said you do not know Arabic, and all these books are in Arabic?

So you have not read these books, but their English Translations.

And who did the translations? What tricks they played in those Translations?

When you want to lay any allegation, you should have proofs. You are wrong because your "CONCLUSIONS" are exactly opposite to what these Islamic scholars reached.

None of them "Turned their backs on Islam" as you did by reading their books!!

So the "kink" is in you and not them and the main source is that your foundation was not strong.

That is why I want to know about your childhood and how your parents brought you up?

Did they also turned their back on Islam and became Non Muslims or you "did that honor and did your parents and family this honor"?

Open up and tell me more about your early life, may be we can straighten up this kink. If Allah Wills of course.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#37913 Feb 18, 2013
Ar-Raheeq Al-Makhtum,(THE SEALED NECTAR, Biography of the Noble Prophet [pbuh], by SAFI UL RAHMAN al-Mubarakpuri
Jamia Salafia - India Translated by Issam Diab Maktaba Dar-us-Salam Publishers and Distributors, Part- 69
http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/Books/SM_t...

The Battle of Uhud (Contd.)

Burial of the Martyrs

The Messenger of Allah [pbuh] supervised the martyrs’ burial and said: "I bear witness that anyone who is wounded in the way of Allah, Allah will resurrect him with his wound bleeding a liquid which is blood-like in colour but musk-like in scent." [Ibn Hisham 2/98]

Some of the Companions carried their men killed in the war to Madinah, but the Messenger of Allah [pbuh] ordered that they should be sent back in order to be buried where they were killed. He ordered that they should not be washed but buried as they were after stripping them off their armours and leather clothes. He used to bury every two or three martyrs together in one grave and even join two men in one garment while saying:

"Who is the more learned of the Quran?" and he would commit him to earth first. He would say: "I bear witness to those on the Day of Resurrection." He buried both ‘Abdullah bin ‘Amr bin Haram and ‘Amr bin Al-Jamuh in one grave due to the affection they used to possess to each other.[Za'd Al-Ma'ad 2/98; Sahih Al-Bukhari 2/584]

When the Messenger of Allah [pbuh] saw how his uncle and foster brother, Hamzah, was mutilated, he was extremely grieved. When his aunt Safiyah came to see her brother Hamzah, the Messenger of Allah [pbuh] ordered her son Az-Zubair to dismiss her in order not to see what happened to her brother.

She refused and said, "But why should I go away. I have been informed that they have mutilated him. But so long as it is in the way of Allah, whatever happens to him satisfies us. I say: Allah is Sufficient and I will be patient if Allah wills." She approached, looked at him and supplicated Allah for him and said: "To Allah we all belong and to Him we will verily return." and she implored Allah to forgive him. Then the Messenger of Allah [pbuh] ordered that he should be buried with ‘Abdullah bin Jahsh — who was his nephew as well as his foster brother…

After committing all the martyrs to earth, and after offering praise and supplication to Allah, the Messenger of Allah [pbuh] went back to Madinah….

In the evening of that day — i.e. Saturday, the seventh of Shawwal, 3rd year A.H.— the Messenger arrived in Madinah. As soon as he reached his house, he handed his sword to his daughter Fatimah and said: "O daughter, wash the blood off this sword. By Allah it has been helpful to me today."

‘Ali bin Abi Talib handed her his sword and said: "And wash the blood of this sword too. By Allah, it has been helpful to me today." So the Messenger of Allah [pbuh] said: "Sahl bin Haneef and Abu Dujana have been as courageous as you are in the fight." [Ibn Hisham 2/100]

Most of the narrations confirmed that seventy Muslims were killed and most of them, sixty-five, Helpers; forty-one of whom were from Khazraj and twenty-four from Aws. This, besides one Jew and four Emigrants.

As for the polytheists, twenty-two of them were killed, but some versions speak of thirty-seven; after all, Allah knows best.[Ibn Hisham 2/122-129; Fath Al-Bari 7/351]

(Abridged
Contd.)
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#37914 Feb 18, 2013
Some points regarding AYAT AL KURSI (The Verse of Throne) Ch-2 V 255 Part-3

Third Attribute: No Sleep , No Slumber

LA TA’KHUDHU SINATUN WALA NAUM (No Slumber can seize him, nor sleep)

18. In this part two more attributes of Allah are mentioned, which are unique to him and no other candidate of divinity can pass these two tests.

Let us analyze these two Attributes of Allah.

A. No Sleep can seize Him:

19. What is sleep? It is a condition which EVERY living thing on this planet and elsewhere has to face. We know every living thing on earth (including plants, animals and humans) need this sleep.

What is sleep, I doubt if any one can explain it fully, but it is a condition in which one looses all contact with the living world and goes into “standby mode”.

20. They are not aware of their surroundings and this period is used for “internal repairs” and “storage and segregation of data gathered during the period of awareness”.

Whatever might be the explanation and purpose of Sleep, seeing in Absolute terms, it is a sort of weakness. Because when some one is sleeping. He is not aware of his surroundings. During the period of sleep, any thing could happen to him.

21. So, Allah is the one who Never Sleeps, He is always awake and always Alert. This attribute is hidden in AL QAYYUM, but Allah mentions it separately so as to distinguish Himself from any would be “pretender”

B. What Sleep, No Slumber can seize him:

22. Slumber is the stage between awareness and sleep, It is half way into sleep. There is some amount of awareness and some of sleep. Sort of partial sleep.

23. During period of slumber, people might leave some contact with the living world and be in half waking condition, it is also a sort of weakness.

That is why Allah says that He is free from Sleeping and even Slumber.

24. Negation of sleep and Slumber then extends to Freedom of Allah from every weakness and defects which we see in humans and any other living thing in this Universe.

So all these human gods and gods in human form, no one can match these Unique Attributes of Allah

(Contd.)
harminder

Mumbai, India

#37915 Feb 18, 2013
Snarling Chingis Khan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh ok...I remember visiting the Israeli consulate..with a police guard and they talk to you from behind armored doors through a loudspeaker and tv camera..been a long time since I was in Bombay!
i too went there once for a visa.

visited the golan heights.

amazing experience
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#37916 Feb 18, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
So,if a person knows more of the history of Islam you then will ignore them ?
If by "More" you mean "experts" like Mr. Mahmood and Mr. Deedat and other "pretenders" , then yes.

But if by "more" you mean Real Islamic Scholars that have more knowledge than me, I would like to hear from them and learn from them and quote them in my posts.
harminder

Mumbai, India

#37917 Feb 18, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Some points regarding AYAT AL KURSI (The Verse of Throne) Ch-2 V 255 Part-3
Third Attribute: No Sleep , No Slumber
LA TA’KHUDHU SINATUN WALA NAUM (No Slumber can seize him, nor sleep)
18. In this part two more attributes of Allah are mentioned, which are unique to him and no other candidate of divinity can pass these two tests.
Let us analyze these two Attributes of Allah.
A. No Sleep can seize Him:
19. What is sleep? It is a condition which EVERY living thing on this planet and elsewhere has to face. We know every living thing on earth (including plants, animals and humans) need this sleep.
What is sleep, I doubt if any one can explain it fully, but it is a condition in which one looses all contact with the living world and goes into “standby mode”.
20. They are not aware of their surroundings and this period is used for “internal repairs” and “storage and segregation of data gathered during the period of awareness”.
Whatever might be the explanation and purpose of Sleep, seeing in Absolute terms, it is a sort of weakness. Because when some one is sleeping. He is not aware of his surroundings. During the period of sleep, any thing could happen to him.
21. So, Allah is the one who Never Sleeps, He is always awake and always Alert. This attribute is hidden in AL QAYYUM, but Allah mentions it separately so as to distinguish Himself from any would be “pretender”
B. What Sleep, No Slumber can seize him:
22. Slumber is the stage between awareness and sleep, It is half way into sleep. There is some amount of awareness and some of sleep. Sort of partial sleep.
23. During period of slumber, people might leave some contact with the living world and be in half waking condition, it is also a sort of weakness.
That is why Allah says that He is free from Sleeping and even Slumber.
24. Negation of sleep and Slumber then extends to Freedom of Allah from every weakness and defects which we see in humans and any other living thing in this Universe.
So all these human gods and gods in human form, no one can match these Unique Attributes of Allah
(Contd.)
incorrect

Devout Khalsa sleep for a maximum of 3 hours a day.

they follow "alap ahaar sulabh see nindra…"

at badrinath and kedarnath , i have met more than 100 sadhus who sleep a max of 2 hours a day.

these blessed souls chant gods name 18 hours a day

THEY are the closest to God

sleep, drowziness,slumber does not seize them
harminder

Mumbai, India

#37918 Feb 18, 2013
muslims CAN NEVER reach a stage of sleeplessness as they eat heavily

they gorge after the so called fasting also.everyday after 7 they hog entire plates of beef biryani. Such a person can never reach a stage of sulabh nindra

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#37920 Feb 18, 2013
You are right .....they are only right candidate of Sulabh Sauchalaya !
harminder wrote:
muslims CAN NEVER reach a stage of sleeplessness as they eat heavily
they gorge after the so called fasting also.everyday after 7 they hog entire plates of beef biryani. Such a person can never reach a stage of sulabh nindra
Chump Change

Brooklyn, NY

#37921 Feb 18, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not discuss with people who know "all".
What is left to discuss when you know "All"?
You should declare yourself as "expert" and pronounce your judgement. This is the prerogative of people who know "all".
People like me, toil and make efforts because we know "very little" and are not ashamed to accept it.
And in the end, we do not boast, but say humbly, Allah Knows Best (which is another term for "all"!!
Aren't you the One to claim you know All of Allah's teachings? Isn't All written in the Koran? You Muslims know All and lay a claim to God himself!
Fools living in their make believe Jannat by knowing it All!
He he he he he he
Chump Change

Brooklyn, NY

#37922 Feb 18, 2013
steadyfreind wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt whatsoever that you are none else than the vilest chump change.
IMI you keep getting dumber every day !!!
ROFL!!!!

Location hidden

#37923 Feb 18, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
i too went there once for a visa.
visited the golan heights.
amazing experience
Never been to Israel.I have a home renovator who worked on my home.His wife is Jewish..and she gave me what to do / see when I am in Israel...shall go there soon sometime!!:):):)

Location hidden

#37924 Feb 18, 2013
I wanted to do a course in Technion..could not manage it!!:(:(
Chump Change

Brooklyn, NY

#37925 Feb 18, 2013
steadyfreind wrote:
<quoted text>
Babaji, imi is 6 feet 4 in high and a Krav Maga enthusiast. In no time he can crack your shin, humerus & Radius / Ulna bones in pieces and cripple you for life if you ever came face top face with him in hostile climate.
NO INBRED MUSLIM has the capability to master superior Israeli martial arts. No Muslim period.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#37926 Feb 18, 2013
Chump Change wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you the One to claim you know All of Allah's teachings? Isn't All written in the Koran? You Muslims know All and lay a claim to God himself!
Fools living in their make believe Jannat by knowing it All!
He he he he he he
How could I make such a big claim?

I have always stated that I am but a student and novice. But we as a Muslims are told to share what knowledge we have about Islam, even if it is a little bit.

What I write is not my own findings, but which Scholars before me have written. I translate them into English and present on these threads.

Somehow I find that even a "novice" like me knows "more" than the people who pose as "experts" and make claim that they know "all"!!

There is a saying in Hindi "ANDHON MEIN KANA RAJA"!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 2 min Baron44 403,695
Erdogan invites Armenian leader to join Gallipo... 4 min champion65 169
Ukraine on Her Knees 29 min PROUD TO BE SERB 4
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 34 min Facts are etc 46,625
American Soldiers in Ukraine? Video Finds One 38 min Pro Ukraine 39
Ukraine's Crisis Is a War Now 43 min Lukashenko is Dr ... 38
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 50 min Alexey25 507
More from around the web