No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ... Full Story
harminder

Mumbai, India

#37494 Feb 13, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
You are right Harminderji !
Babur was 5ft 5 in
and so were most of the kattu Ghazis......
Somebody told me that Mohammad was 5ftr only and so fat that he was the inspiration and imagination behind the invention of wheel !
<quoted text>
all the muslim actors in bollywood have the backing of the vicious and murderous muslim underworld with its roots in dubai
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#37495 Feb 13, 2013
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Qidwai Sahib
As claimed by our Muslim friends that Allah- Quranic God is not human or does not have a body like Jesus or Krishna or whatever but Quran points to a different direction here I will leave Sahih hadits as it will make things worse for our Muslim friends. The Quranic verses say that Allah sits on his Kursi (Chair) and on the day/night of judgment that chair or throne will be held by few Angles (having face like goats) and Allah will show his chin only to prove that he is the God. The verses which say he has a body are:
Quran 40:7, Quran 40:15, Quran 2:255
Now why would I accept the challenge when the very book is found defective.
I showed the fallacy of challenge in my last post
Now see why should we not accept the challenge as we don’t even know that it is from The God as Quran and Prophet of Islam himself admits that Quran 58: 19-21 is from Satan and why the whole book which was compiled by Arabs is not from Satan?? A sane man will not accept the challenge of Satan Would he?? What kind of Prophet or Apostle he was that Satan got better of him or was it Satan who was inspiring the Prophet of Islam?
Why should we accept the challenge as Quran says that Sun sets in murky pool, how it can be from The God as The God is all knowing and certainly He knows what he created maybe Satan can be deluded to say such thing?
DO YOU SERIOUSLY CONSIDER US DUMB THAT WE WILL BELIEVE THAT SUN SETS IN MURKY POOL???
Why should we accept the challenge when the very book says God took 6 days to create heavens and Earth (Quran 10:3) and contradicts itself in saying God took 2 days to create Earth (Quran 41:29) 4 days to create the mountains (Quran 41:10) and 2 days to create the heavens (Quran 41:12) which add up to 8 days. Do you seriously believe that we should accept that The God does not know simple addition?
Should we believe that God does not know how long His day as Quran 22:47 says it is equal to 1000 human days and Quran 70:4 says it is 50000 human days.
Should we also believe that God does not know and is confused how He made man as Quran 96:2 says from Blood and Quran 21:30 says from Water and Quran 15:26 says from Clay and Quran 3:59 says from Dust and Quran 19:67 says from Nothing. What kind of confusing God He is? Or the authors of the Quran could not agree on this issue certainly God knows how the evolution of species started and it was not from blood clot, clay dust or nothing.
The list is very long.
Why should I accept the challenge of copy paste material?
Janab Deedat Sahib

You are again wasting your time.

In this time you should have written four short lines in English and got it "google translated" into Arabic and presented is as your "answer" to Quran chapter 112!!

Why are you wasting your time and others?

If one man or a group of person could do it once, why can't another group of persons can do it again?

Look they penned down these four gospels in First century CE and then in 16 th CE (according to these experts) one Muslim arose from sleep one day and penned down the Gospel of Barnabas and hid it amongst Christian' books and that is all.

So why cant you do the same with Quran chapter 112?

It is a much more simpler job that what you are doing, going thru line by line of thousands of Islamic books.

Make it simple and tardy!!

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#37496 Feb 13, 2013
He.....he....good joke ! Normans , Druids, vikings ,,,were never known for their sense of humour....so if you tell Europeans to dig and find Aryan bones in their land- they may not like it !
SnarIing Chingis Khan wrote:
<quoted text>
Aryan invasion theory is a true theory. There is enough archaeological evidence of aryan invasion. Vedas say a lot about the any other home land of aryans. A branch of aryans migrated from Europe to Iran and then India. That is why they are so many differences among indo-iranian and indo-europian languages. Their genes are also diverse.
North indians and south indians are genetically very different. Aryans of residing in different places have no differences depending on the geography of that area
Observer

Danielson, CT

#37497 Feb 13, 2013
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Qidwai Sahib,
I consider Quran a human endeavor by few Arabs and in earlier posts I showed it giving proof from authentic Islamic Sahih hadits (few of my posts have been taken off by topix if you want I can repost them). So what is the point of challenge when Prophet of Islam himself was copying and altering few words to make revelations? If the challenge of producing something identical to it- is the proof that it came from Divine origin than all the literature, poems in different languages, paintings should also be considered that they all have Divine origins as same cannot be reproduced identically .
By your affection to Arabic language I feel seriously the language spoken in Jannah (Heaven) will be Arabic and non Arabic speaking people entering heaven will not understand anything. Personally I don’t believe in heaven and hell stories.
Btw doesn’t Quran says that it has come in the language of the people so that it should be clear to the people and hence it is in Arabic and Prophet an Arab so that he can warn mother city Mecca and villages around it. Opus the non Arab converts are big losers as Prophet came to warn Mother city Mecca and villages around it only. Would like to see how apologist Muslims will play with these verses.
You have been asking MUQ to think outside the box but he just can't. Islam means submission, obedience to the will of God as dictated in the Koran. Its the only religion which you cannot opt out of! its also the only religion which inhibits free will and choice. Religion is an accident of birth. Most people end up following the religion of their birth, some choose to opt out and convert to a religion of their choice while some are required to convert due to marriage (Catholicism and Islam). Of all the major religions, Islam is the only religion where apostasy is a serious offense! Intellectually MUQ types are slaves but they dont know it. For any question outside the box, he will delve right back into the same box (Koran) for answers!
No wonder strict Islamic countries raises mostly retards and their low economic standards provide further proof of their decay.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#37498 Feb 13, 2013
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>

Btw doesn’t Quran says that it has come in the language of the people so that it should be clear to the people and hence it is in Arabic and Prophet an Arab so that he can warn mother city Mecca and villages around it. Opus the non Arab converts are big losers as Prophet came to warn Mother city Mecca and villages around it only. Would like to see how apologist Muslims will play with these verses.
If the language of the Quran is for Arabs only how can it be that Islam translates into other languages ?
Tom

UK

#37499 Feb 13, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been asking MUQ to think outside the box but he just can't. Islam means submission, obedience to the will of God as dictated in the Koran. Its the only religion which you cannot opt out of! its also the only religion which inhibits free will and choice. Religion is an accident of birth. Most people end up following the religion of their birth, some choose to opt out and convert to a religion of their choice while some are required to convert due to marriage (Catholicism and Islam). Of all the major religions, Islam is the only religion where apostasy is a serious offense! Intellectually MUQ types are slaves but they dont know it. For any question outside the box, he will delve right back into the same box (Koran) for answers!
No wonder strict Islamic countries raises mostly retards and their low economic standards provide further proof of their decay.
Your take on islamic creativity is interesting. "For any question outside the box, he will delve right back into the same box (Koran) for answers." Sounds humorous as well as illuminating.

MUQ like muslims consider it their religious duty to nip in the bud any doubts about islam or its founder. Thus islam associates mental attributes like doubts, questioning mind, spirit of inquiry, skepticism, critical analysis with satanic inspiration. So muslims cannot even take the first step for critical analysis. They only venture out if they are reasonably confident of holding onto their koranic position. Otherwise you will see diversionary tactics like that of MUQ.
Observer

Danielson, CT

#37500 Feb 13, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. Seeing that I am a born Indian and spent most of my years in India, it is strange for you to say that I do not live in democracy.
In a democracy, we should be able to express our views, irrespective of how strange they look.
I said that the idea of President having Power to forgive any person, which is condemned to death by Supreme Court is wrong.
It is the Court who should decide, the seriousness of case and not President, who is a "Non Legal" person.
And why you Quote Saudi Arabia? When I quote many things from Saudi Arabia, you just wiggle your ears and say "it does not matter".
In my knowledge, King has no power to "pardon any one which is convicted by the Highest Court", he only Signs the Death Warrant.
02. I am not arguing the case of KASSAB, because in his case the evidence was conclusive and I was amazed at the "delay and drama" which India showed in that case.
In case of GURU, there was no "open and shut case". He was not part of the team that raided the Parliament. There is no proof that he was "mastermind" of that attack. There is no eyewitness report against him.
The argument against him "are more emotional than legal". And that was the reason the Govt. was in dilemma as to how to hang someone against whom there is no legal proofs.
03. What I said about Indian courts and agencies treating Hindus and Muslims in these cases
Look what happened to Akbaruddin for making some "soft remarks" and how these guys like Thackrey, Togadia and RSS Goons Roar like Lions and make those inflammatory speeches and no court or CBI or NSA has "guts" to question them.
Remember the fall of nations is caused by "selective justice" and not what worldly powers or wealth they have.
1. Get an amendment passed according to the Constitution and change it. Until then live with it.
2. Afzal Guru had one of the best legal minds as well as a Constitutional expert Ram Jerhmalani representing him. Obviously the govt had a good case against him to convict him that even Jerhmalani could not find flaws in.
3. I already answered that previously and find no need for redundancy.
Tom

UK

#37501 Feb 13, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Your take on islamic creativity is interesting. "For any question outside the box, he will delve right back into the same box (Koran) for answers." Sounds humorous as well as illuminating.

MUQ like muslims consider it their religious duty to nip in the bud any doubts about islam or its founder. Thus islam associates mental attributes like doubts, questioning mind, spirit of inquiry, skepticism, critical analysis with satanic inspiration. So muslims cannot even take the first step for critical analysis. They only venture out if they are reasonably confident of holding onto their koranic position. Otherwise you will see diversionary tactics like that of MUQ.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#37502 Feb 13, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
It is your choice to believe in whatever you want to believe and I have no control over it.
Our job is to deliver the message and it is your choice to believe in it or not.
But in the hereafter God might ask you "When angels of God spoke to Moses, Joshua, David, Solomon, Isaiah,….Mary the Mother of jesus and jesus….why it was "strange or impossible" to speak to Prophet Mohammad"?
You prepare your reply to that question.
And another point, you said you are Christian, I think you know that Jesus was not a Christian…. So Jesus might ask you why did you not follow MY RELIGION?
You keep your reply prepared to that question also!!
May God Help you in preparing your answer!!
And, you should have realized by "now" ,that you can not find a just society in Islam ...
Stranger

Germany

#37503 Feb 13, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jhuggi,
Some Yaudhya types of "laudoo" has taken time and coined this piece of news and written his heart out in Wikipedia. Proof? It is never written "The India" ! The name has been smuggled in to blend in but it stands out like a Lund grown on a woman's body. Hence, this crap is baseless.
Romila Thapar, a well respected, well educated, blue blooded, Bluestocking historian has worked on Aryan Invasion / Migration theory with world renowned historians,(I wanted to write another word here - Indologists but had to abolish it as Topix build-in dictionary underlined it as an error - I asked for correction and guess what replacement I got ? Escapologist! Ha Ha )and established a theory that makes sense. American schools teach Aryan invasion to 6th graders in California and jhuggi chamar chillampatti crowd like yours is also propagating such preposterous jhuggi cooked theories such as what you have professed here - but to no avail.
John, how long will you stick to this ghisa pita aryan invasion theory in its old format?

There are only two castes in india, the brahminical caste of intelligent hindus and the shudra caste of muslims like you and me. When the british first came to India they noticed that intelligent people happened to have a thread around their waists and they also found that dull morons had a cap on their heads.

The intelligent people were dubbed as aryans and considered as part of the family of Indo European group. This was done to win the favor of intelligent people so that the empire will remain intact. The group of dull people to which you and I belong were dubbed as the original races, aboriginals, dravidians etc.

So John let us celebrate our dravidian grouping by jerking off to pics of dravidian girls.
Deedat

Dhanbad, India

#37504 Feb 13, 2013
Who are the authors of Quran?

It is unknown to vast majority of people including Muslims about the different authors of Quran the evidence is buried deep inside the Quran, Hadits and Seerats about the different authors of Quranic verses and chapters. It is a prime lie which has been told over the centuries that author of Quran is Allah/God. I can certainly say that it was not only Prophet of Islam who wrote the verses or chapter in fact major part of Quran was composed and written by few other individuals. Most notable among them are:

1. Imrul Qays – an ancient poet of Arabia who died a few decades before Prophet of Islam’s birth.

2.Zayd b. Amr B. Naufal/Nuafail- a person who preached Hanifism a religion of monotheism, protecting girl child, slaughtering of animals in name of Allah when Prophet of Islam was himself Pagan and slaughtered animals on name of daughters of Allah

3. Labid – another Arabian poet.

4. Hasan b. Thabit – official poet of Muhammad.

5. Salman, the Persian – Muhammad’s confidante and advisor.

6. Bahira – a Nestoraian Christian Monk of the Syrian church.

7. Jabr – a Christian neighbor of Muhammad.

8. Ibn Qumta – a Christian slave.

9. Khadijah – Muhammad’s first wife.

10. Waraqa – Khadijah’s cousin brother.

11. Ubay b. Ka’b – Muhammad’s secretary and a Quran’s scribe.

12. Muhammad himself

Other people and parties involved were

11. The Sabeans

12. Aisha – Muhammad’s another wife.

13. Abdallah b. Salam. B. al-Harith – a Jewish convert to Islam.

14. Mukhyariq – a Rabbi and another Jewish convert to Islam.

15. Umar – tha Calip and father- in- law of Muhammad

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#37505 Feb 13, 2013
Aryan theory is being thwarted by majority of Indians as if the definition is followed then almost 70% of India is left out of the count. However the word Arya is applied to all the noble ones and is taken very seriously and sentimentally close to every Indian's heart. I have been on these forums for quite sometime and have seen that Indians get irked when the same theory is presented imposing the version Ms Thapar has endorsed and Californians text books are using to educated young Americans. One of you has asked here as to why the same old 'ghisa pita' Aryan theory is being paddled here but then he should realize that facts cannot change depending on their moods and their own home cooked theories. Indians are rapidly changing their history in order to gain some self respect and respectability in general and west is fully aware of it but ignores it as they are least affected as to wherever the Indians want to give the credit for the evolution of their race. Is any Indian going to ever ask to change 'jana gana mana adhinayak' as it is over half a century old? Similarly the Aryan theory of migration or Invasion shall remain untouched and Indians have to learn to accept it.
Observer

Danielson, CT

#37506 Feb 13, 2013
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>Your take on islamic creativity is interesting. "For any question outside the box, he will delve right back into the same box (Koran) for answers." Sounds humorous as well as illuminating.
It is the only religion you cannot opt out of. If it is so good, let a person decide for himself. At birth your dck is sliced, try to get out as an adult and you risk getting your head chopped!! Such are the ways of the religion on peace !!!

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#37507 Feb 13, 2013
What sect within Islam did Muhhumuds father in Law follow and how was he able to become the first Caliph ?
Dak-Original

Wakefield, UK

#37508 Feb 13, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gandoo Hindoo,
Use your gobhi head, madarchod and not your ass all the time !
Everyone knows that entry in to movie industry is due to looks if that actor is going for a romantic lead roles and if he doesn't have looks then he ends up becoming a villain based on his acting talents.
Imagine this is the pathetic state of Indians who accept bhaands, kanjars and mirasees of ht 5 ft 3 in, ht 5ft 4 in, ht 5 ft 5 in and ht 5 ft 6 in
small men , short men, AVERAGE looking too - including positively UGLY looking Shah Rukh Khan who happens to be a Muslim - a hated minority of India! Millions of Hindus pay hundreds of rupees to see them perform.
Toe mujhe bata, ma ke laudde, bhen ke lund, ki problem kis mein hei? Jo paisa deke unko dekhne jaate hein ya jo dikhate hein?
Other than being ugly and pathetic, Hindus are even downright dumb when they pay so much of money to watch them perform.
Actors succeed or fail in Bollywood. However, there is/are underlying reason/s for them getting a break for a lead part. Most used to get a break due to familial connections or the Director taking a chance on one knocking his door. In recent years actors emerge from film school academies and then jostle to get a break. Shah Rukh Khan cannot be said to be good looking though his talent at acting and his personality paid off. He was a theatre actor and was recommended purely on his theatre performance. His first part was as villain. I was most surprised that he later pulled it off as a lead actor. When I was in Morocco, one Indian film lady afficiando told me " I love to watch Sharukh Khan with all those beautiful Indian actresses." It sounded almost as if Shahrukh was a Moroccan!..and he could easily pass as a Moroccan. Few Pathans look like Shahrukh!
Dak-Original

Wakefield, UK

#37509 Feb 13, 2013
WoIf wrote:
Aryan theory is being thwarted by majority of Indians as if the definition is followed then almost 70% of India is left out of the count. However the word Arya is applied to all the noble ones and is taken very seriously and sentimentally close to every Indian's heart. I have been on these forums for quite sometime and have seen that Indians get irked when the same theory is presented imposing the version Ms Thapar has endorsed and Californians text books are using to educated young Americans. One of you has asked here as to why the same old 'ghisa pita' Aryan theory is being paddled here but then he should realize that facts cannot change depending on their moods and their own home cooked theories. Indians are rapidly changing their history in order to gain some self respect and respectability in general and west is fully aware of it but ignores it as they are least affected as to wherever the Indians want to give the credit for the evolution of their race. Is any Indian going to ever ask to change 'jana gana mana adhinayak' as it is over half a century old? Similarly the Aryan theory of migration or Invasion shall remain untouched and Indians have to learn to accept it.
Fact: In the DNA of the population and DNA between various groups in the whole region varies by degrees and most have much of the similar DNA. There was Arya culture once and that can only be one of the cultures which fed into Hinduism of today.
Chump Change

Danielson, CT

#37510 Feb 13, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gandoo Hindoo,
Use your gobhi head, madarchod and not your ass all the time !
Everyone knows that entry in to movie industry is due to looks if that actor is going for a romantic lead roles and if he doesn't have looks then he ends up becoming a villain based on his acting talents.
Imagine this is the pathetic state of Indians who accept bhaands, kanjars and mirasees of ht 5 ft 3 in, ht 5ft 4 in, ht 5 ft 5 in and ht 5 ft 6 in
small men , short men, AVERAGE looking too - including positively UGLY looking Shah Rukh Khan who happens to be a Muslim - a hated minority of India! Millions of Hindus pay hundreds of rupees to see them perform.
Toe mujhe bata, ma ke laudde, bhen ke lund, ki problem kis mein hei? Jo paisa deke unko dekhne jaate hein ya jo dikhate hein?
Other than being ugly and pathetic, Hindus are even downright dumb when they pay so much of money to watch them perform.
It is SO easy to rile you. Gali galoch freely flowing... the nerves on your forehead popping... fists clenching.... pounding away on your keyboard ... and getting nowhere with your wild a$$ed theories. You look like a monkey doing his antics and saying I am a peacock, just look at me!
Lage raho katu!!
Mahmood

Woodstock, Canada

#37511 Feb 13, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Mahmood,
Some question come to mind
Is it a part of Islamic indoctrination not to answer any questions which which interrogates the validity of the Koran or Mohammad's life? Is it specifically stated in the Koran?
I have noticed too that MUQ and IMI tend to shirk and avoid hard questions.
Taqqiyya (dissimulation)
Observer

Danielson, CT

#37512 Feb 13, 2013
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
Actors succeed or fail in Bollywood. However, there is/are underlying reason/s for them getting a break for a lead part. Most used to get a break due to familial connections or the Director taking a chance on one knocking his door. In recent years actors emerge from film school academies and then jostle to get a break. Shah Rukh Khan cannot be said to be good looking though his talent at acting and his personality paid off. He was a theatre actor and was recommended purely on his theatre performance. His first part was as villain. I was most surprised that he later pulled it off as a lead actor. When I was in Morocco, one Indian film lady afficiando told me " I love to watch Sharukh Khan with all those beautiful Indian actresses." It sounded almost as if Shahrukh was a Moroccan!..and he could easily pass as a Moroccan. Few Pathans look like Shahrukh!
SRK has no real acting talent. He has rightly called himself more of an entertainer than an actor. He rarely steps out of his comfort zone which is playing goofy romantic roles over and over. It's his main formula and comfort zone from which he is uneasy stepping out. Granted he has immense popularity. He is also known to be a very focused person who works extremely hard, is very dedicated to his work and to his credit has earned Bollywood's #2 spot of Badshah (King). All things concerned, he has done very well for himself with his so-so looks and limited acting ability.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#37513 Feb 13, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Get an amendment passed according to the Constitution and change it. Until then live with it.
2. Afzal Guru had one of the best legal minds as well as a Constitutional expert Ram Jerhmalani representing him. Obviously the govt had a good case against him to convict him that even Jerhmalani could not find flaws in.
3. I already answered that previously and find no need for redundancy.
As you are giving your opinion, I am also giving my opinion. Where is the harm in it.

Afzal guru was given death penalty, because in the law there is "Only One Penalty"!!

He was not convicted that he attacked Parliament or was the one who planned the entire operation.

Otherwise why it took 10 years for Govt. to rule on his mercy plea?

It is not a question of Hindu versus Muslim. That is why so many lawyers and social activists are criticizing his hanging.

It seems the New President is a "hanging President" and very soon we might see a "Hung Parliament"!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 5 min Dana Robertson 20,078
Nimetz to make new name proposal to Greece and ... 6 min Odysseus BC 230
Am I a Zionist? 6 min dollarsbill 14
China posts fake rocket launch story (Sep '08) 8 min Ai Ghaliya 674
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 10 min dollarsbill 37,359
Venizelos slams Turkey for 'flagrant violation ... 10 min Azari 60
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 12 min Syriana 379,955

World News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE