No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ... Full Story
Dde

Pune, India

#37341 Feb 11, 2013
Part 3

4.Even if you leave that aside, it’s a fact that the people of the book (Jews and Christians) used to share their teachings with the Arabs in Arabic. The bible (Injeel) and Torah was pretty much known to Arabs in Prophet of Islam’s time.

Jews taught Torah in Arabic to the Muslims in Prophet’s time

Sahih Bukhari Book 92, Number 460
Narrated Abu Huraira: THE PEOPLE OF THE BOOK USED TO READ THE TORAH IN HEBREW AND THEN EXPLAIN IT IN ARABIC TO THE MUSLIMS. Allah’s Apostle said (to the Muslims).“Do not believe the people of the Book, nor disbelieve them, but say,‘We believe in Allah and whatever is revealed to us, and whatever is revealed to you.

Now the questions are:

A. What makes you believe that Prophet of Islam didn’t know about the stories of the Torah and the Bible when his fellow Arabs knew about these stories themselves?..He was illiterate (as claimed by Muslims)..but i am sure you’d agree that he was not deaf ..right?

B. When there is all the proof that Prophet of Islam had access to Jewish and Christian teachings as well as inspiration from Zaid the Hanif ..What makes you so sure that he was divinely inspired ..specially when the only proof of his prophet hood was he himself and nobody else ?

5. Even if you leave the above evidences aside, can you believe that a PERFECT book does not order the chapters in any sane way?..THE FIRST REVELATION OF THE GOD OF QURAN APPEARS IN THE 96 SURA (CHAPTER)!! The absurdity does not stop here, THE LAST VERSE REVEALED IS NOT AUTHORITATIVELY AGREED UPON!! Apologists Muslims try to play this down by saying that the mushaf(written book) is different than the Quran(revelation)..My question is plain and simple..WHY IS THE PERFECT BOOK OF GOD NOT PERFECTLY ORGANIZED? Doesn’t it indicate that the collection of Quran was not divinely ordained?

6. Even you leave the above arguments aside, how perfect would you call a God that declares today that ”today I have perfected your religion for you”(Quran 5:3) but still continues with His revelations tomorrow ? Can you forgive the imperfection of such a God that has more to say after He has perfected His religion?
Even after declaring in Quran 5:3 that He has perfected his religion, Allah found out that His religion was not so perfect. So He kept revealing more verses .The last one as per Sahih Muslim is listed below for verification of the claim
Kalala Sahih Muslim Book 011, Number 3939
“Al-Bara’(Allah be pleased with him) reported that THE LAST VERSE REVEALED IN THE HOLY QUR’AN is:” They ask thee for a religious verdict; say: Allah gives you a religious verdict about Kalala (the person who has neither parents nor children)”(IV 177).”[Unfortunately there is no 177th verse in new Quran! The one given in this Hadith is found at 176th place.]

Now the sensible questions to ask are:

A. What made Allah declare prematurely that he has completed the religion when he had a lot many other things to reveal?

B. Most Importantly, If the God of Quran is an incremental revealer, why should one believe that he perfected his religion in the 7th century Arabia?
Dde

Pune, India

#37342 Feb 11, 2013
Part 4

7. Even if you leave that aside, do you know that the PROPHET NEVER ORDERED THE COMPILATION OF THE QURAN ? that the collection of Quran was ordered by Caliphs and not the prophet? that THE COLLECTOR OF QURAN FOUND THIS TASK TO BE MORE DIFFICULT THAN MOVING MOUNTAINS? that the QURAN WAS COMPILED FROM BONES,LEAVES, HIDES AND THE HEARTS OF BELIEVERS!!?..still you believe that with all this hodge podge ..the Quran surely remained uncorrupted and complete!!!?

here’s the Sahih Hadit that shows how it all started

Sahih Bukhari, Book 60, Number 201:
Narrated Zaid bin Thabit Al-Ansari: who was one of those who used to write the Divine Revelation: Abu Bakr sent for me after the (heavy) casualties among the warriors (of the battle) of Yamama (where a great number of Qurra’ were killed).‘ Umar was present with Abu Bakr who said,‘Umar has come to me and said, The people have suffered heavy casualties on the day of (the battle of) Yamama, and I am afraid that there will be more casualties among the Qurra’(those who know the Qur’an by heart) at othe r battle-fields, whereby a large part of the Qur’an may be lost, unless you collect it. AND I AM OF THE OPINION THAT YOU SHOULD COLLECT THE QUR’AN.” ABU BAKR ADDED,“I SAID TO ‘UMAR,‘HOW CAN I DO SOMETHING WHICH ALLAH’S APOSTLE HAS NOT DONE?’‘UMAR SAID (TO ME),‘BY ALLAH, IT IS (REALLY) A GOOD THING.’ So ‘Umar kept on pressing, trying to persuade me to accept his proposal, till Allah opened my bosom for it and I had the same opinion as ‘Umar.”(Zaid bin Thabit added:) Umar was sitting with him (Abu Bakr) and was not speaking. me).“You are a wise young man and we do not suspect you (of telling lies or of forgetfulness): and you used to write the Divine Inspiration for Allah’s Apostle. Therefore, look for the Qur’an and collect it (in one manuscript).” BY ALLAH, IF HE (ABU BAKR) HAD ORDERED ME TO SHIFT ONE OF THE MOUNTAINS (FROM ITS PLACE) IT WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN HARDER FOR ME THAN WHAT HE HAD ORDERED ME CONCERNING THE COLLECTION OF THE QUR’AN. I SAID TO BOTH OF THEM,“HOW DARE YOU DO A THING WHICH THE PROPHET HAS NOT DONE?” ABU BAKR SAID,“BY ALLAH, IT IS (REALLY) A GOOD THING. So I kept on arguing with him about it till Allah opened my bosom for that which He had opened the bosoms of Abu Bakr and Umar. So I STARTED LOCATING QURANIC MATERIAL AND COLLECTING IT FROM PARCHMENTS, SCAPULA, LEAF-STALKS OF DATE PALMS AND FROM THE MEMORIES OF MEN (WHO KNEW IT BY HEART). I found with Khuzaima two Verses of Surat-at-Tauba which I had not found with anybody else,(and they were):–“Verily there has come to you an Apostle (Muhammad) from amongst yourselves. It grieves him that you should receive any injury or difficulty He (Muhammad) is ardently anxious over you (to be rightly guided)”(9.128) The manuscript on which the Quran was collected, remained with Abu Bakr till Allah took him unto Him, and then with ‘Umar till Allah took him unto Him, and finally it remained with Hafsa, Umar’s daughter.

The questions any rational person would ask are:

A. Were Abu Bakr and Umar prophets who were divinely inspired to do what the prophet Muhammad himself didn’t do
B. How sure can one be that the whole of Quran would have been collected when one had to collect it from bones and parchments and the memories of ordinary men? WHEN ALLAH’S PROPHET HIMSELF USED TO FORGET QURANIC VERSES THEN HOW CAN AN ORDINARY MAN’S MEMORY BE TRUSTED IN WRITING THE BOOK.

Sahih Bukhari Book 61, Number 558
Narrated Aisha: Allah’s Apostle heard a man reciting the Qur’an at night, and said,“May Allah bestow His Mercy on him, as he has reminded me of such-and-such Verses of such-and-such Suras, which I was caused to forget.”

C. If the correctness of the verses was left to the judgment of Zaid and other people …is there any doubt that the VALIDATION OF QURAN WAS A HUMAN EXERCISE rather than a divine exercise under the guidance of a live prophet and hence open to all kind of omissions and errors
Dde

Pune, India

#37343 Feb 11, 2013
Part 5 (Last)

8. The most critical element for practicing Islam, Shahada does not come as single line anywhere in Quran. It has been deliberately created by picking and choosing two different lines from different places! In this manner anyone can join any two phrases from different parts of the Quran and prove anything!

9. Another question arises, why does not at all Quran describe the methods of prayers, no of prayers per day, etc? When these elementary information cant be found in Quran how can it be called as complete? Worship, being the most important thing in Islam (since we were created only to worship Allah), should have been described in Quran in such a manner that no doubt could arise regarding number and types of prayers. But as we know, there is dispute among the scholars of not only from different sects of Islam but within one sect too regarding number of prayers per day, some say its five times and some say its three!

10. It is a well known fact that the compiler of Quran, Uthman was murdered at the time when he was reciting from it. Aisha and her brother were amongst the rebels against Uthman. Now question comes, if Aisha had malign motives for Uthman and Uthman was right, how can her narrations of Hadith be taken seriously and truthful, which are the bases for most of the verses of Quran? If Uthman was wrong and Aisha was right, how can the book Quran, which was compiled by him be assumed to be free from errors when its compiler was later found to be wrong?

11. HADITH OF GOAT EATING SOME VERSES OF QURAN: Sunan Ibn Maja, Volume 2, Page 39, Published from Karachi-
Ayesha:“When the verses “Rajm”[Stoning] and ayah “Rezah Kabir” descended, THEY WERE WRITTEN ON A PIECE OF PAPER AND KEPT UNDER MY PILLOW. Following the demise of Prophet Muhammad (S) A GOAT ATE THE PIECE OF PAPER WHILE WE WERE MOURNING.”

12. SHAIA’S CLAIM OF 17000 VERSES IN QURAN: It is from Shia Sahih Hadith

Kulayni.“Usool al-Kafy” vol. 2, Kitaab: Fadlul-Qur’an, narration # 28:
“Ali b. al-Hakam from Hishaam b. Salim from Abu Abdullah [as] saying: Verily, THE QUR’AN WHICH GIBRIL [AS] CAME UP WITH TO MUHAMMAD [SAW] IS 17,000 VERSES”.

Now facts and observations are in front and it is upto the readers to judge.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#37344 Feb 11, 2013
CC wrote:
Mercy pleas are for convicts on death row. In India, death penalties are rarely carried out. Only 2 in the past 12 years, both well deserving and long overdue, Kasab and Guru.

Our laws should be changed and there should be a statute of limitations after which no mercy pleas or appeals can be made and the death sentence carried out.

Current laws have many loopholes allowing legal maneuvering.
According to some estimates there are currently around 477 death row inmates in Indian jails.

The only reason you feel there is something black at the bottom is that both recent executions involved Muslims. You would have felt differently if they were not.
Ans.

In my view the whole idea of Mercy Plea is against the Justice system.

Once the Supreme Court has withheld the Death Penalty, why should the president have power to change it?

No one said that KASSAB' rejection had "something black at the bottom".

It is evident that AFZAL' GURU's rejection had "something black at the bottom" because a "Political party" was making it an election agenda "Why the hanging is delayed"?

In a Normal Criminal case, this is a strange behaviour and the time Govt. took to decide was strange? Why to wait if the "Mastermind of attack on Indian Parliament" should be hanged when Supreme Court has already decided?

The "reality" is that this is the only case of awarding death punishment, where there is no "hard evidence" of his being involved in the crime. The evidence is very flimsy and there never was an eye witness.

How it was in the "rarest of the rare case" is beyond my understanding.

I am not taking this as a Hindu versus Muslim issue.

And the Indians are asking Pakistan not to hang Sarabjit Singh which is convicted by the Supreme Court of Pakistan for spying against their nation.

Now THEY are making it as a Hindu versus Muslim issue, not me.
Dabang

Bangalore, India

#37346 Feb 11, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ! Couldn't have used a better idiom to convey his satisfaction and there is no equivalent in Hindi. He had to use a Muslim expression and from a city named after Muslim's Allah Allahabad !
Hinduism needs crutches of Islam !
Now this fraud , who earlier pretended to be an atheist, is showi.ng his true face of a muslim fanatic. He abuses hindus and praises muslims like Ghori and Babur, who fkd his forefathers and forced them in to Islam.
This gandu doesn't know that sanskrit and old persian have same root.
Dak-Original

Southampton, UK

#37347 Feb 11, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Again trying to divert the issue, are you?
First let us finish about Chapter 112.
It was you who was referring to Shakespeare whenever I asked to bring any thing like Quran.
Is Quran only a book of Arabic literature or poetry?
Look at this chapter 112? What does it looks like to you.
In four short verses which are so easy to memorize, one would far ever be cured of "sickness" of Idol Worship, God coming down as Human and all these myriads of gods that people worship all thru ages.
This one chapter will purify a human of every misconception about God.
And you say that our prophet or a group of persons just wrote it without thinking about deeper meaning?
So just go into other topics till I hear something like Chapter 112 from you.
Your knowledge of Urdu and Hindi is all waste if you miss the message of Surah Ikhlas.
Tell me some thing about your parents, did they also left Islam and how was your education at home or school?
I can sense something, but do not want to present it on this thread openly. I have seen many Pseudo Scholars like you.
It only shows that you did not get proper education in your early stages of education.
As per MUQ the enlightened Mahmood failed the brainwashing at young age! I bet Mahmood is well aware of the fact of the Evolution of Specis and then he knows (as layman,not expert) what the real GOD planned and all religions got it wrong in stating or revising myths of creation. OH!MUQ!
Dak-Original

Southampton, UK

#37348 Feb 11, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
When I wrote that Indians are literally not allowed within European borders for menial jobs, It was not a wrong statement. I am well aware of the European laws and they would only let a highly professional come in but for physical hard labour for Indians, it is a big NO!
Turks, Algerians, Moroccans, Macedonians are a major workforce in mainland Europe who do all menial jobs but you will not find Indians not doing it. Not that Indians are by nature not doing hard labour but it is because that they are simply not allowed within these borders for these jobs. USA has her blacks and Europe has her Muslims and Middles East has mainly Indians and Pakistanis, Bangladeshis to do their menial jobs followed by Filipinos. So in hierarchy of menial jobs Indians end up working for the slaves - a lower status even in doing low jobs! I am sure that with this explanation you would be full satisfied.
We have a total neutral amongst us, Neville Thompson, and he has, with his free will, committed that Indians are not respected worldwide.
Some of the posters of the Indian origins who come here are escapists as you get to see even a lower life form dwelling in juxtaposition so hooting jeering makes them feel superior and is kind of daily dose so that they look in the mirror and say to themselves “ you are such a handsome devil” and clicking the heels leave their dorms in to the world where they are practically ignored and looked through.
Run this litmus test yourselves. I would ask number 4, Dak and HC not to come on this forum for a week (this wean off period is necessary for the experiment) and then go on the streets of the city where there are no ghettos of foreign populations. I can bet that passersby would look through you as if you are invisible. So much so that even a beggar (yeah- a BEGGAR) wouldn’t even beg from you. Now, Dak and Chuy practically live in the countries where capitalistic economy prevails so people do live miserable lives such as no health benefits and no housing but in mainland Europe or Canada such a scenario is very common. A Taxi would stop for the whites and take the passengers but in US or UK, the cab driver might not even stop for you. European cab drivers are more worried about law so they might be different as they also have socialist atmosphere. Dak would have a different answer to this as he is totally deluded due to his obsession with Indian-ness but white cab drivers would have different preferences. Same this is applicable in superstores. For example Miss Selfridges in UK or Bloomingdale, Macy's or Saks in USA – special promotion girls or guys wouldn't be even interested in selling their product or pass you a sample or take a survey from you as you simply do not count.
No white establishment prefers an Indian employee as he is an oddball unless he has a talent that is available on cheaper price. For example in India you can hire a software an engineer for $ 1,000 (Rs 50000)(250 hours) or even cheaper. Same work by a contemporary would cost about € 10,000 in EEC. An Indian software engineer would be willing to do that for $ 3,000 - 4,000 in Europe. Germany, Austria, Switzerland & Nordic bloc has a ceiling and you cannot import anyone from India for less than $ 7,000 for such a job so there aren't any such professionals here - only the best of the best land in these places and trash proceeds to USA and UK.
Tripe post. This one wastes his time to post it just for fun (to "hurt"??!) Some thing wrong with IMI2000' personality.
Chump Change

Danielson, CT

#37349 Feb 11, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
When I wrote that Indians are literally not allowed within European borders for menial jobs, It was not a wrong statement. I am well aware of the European laws and they would only let a highly professional come in but for physical hard labour for Indians, it is a big NO!
Turks, Algerians, Moroccans, Macedonians are a major workforce in mainland Europe who do all menial jobs but you will not find Indians not doing it. Not that Indians are by nature not doing hard labour but it is because that they are simply not allowed within these borders for these jobs. USA has her blacks and Europe has her Muslims and Middles East has mainly Indians and Pakistanis, Bangladeshis to do their menial jobs followed by Filipinos. So in hierarchy of menial jobs Indians end up working for the slaves - a lower status even in doing low jobs! I am sure that with this explanation you would be full satisfied.
We have a total neutral amongst us, Neville Thompson, and he has, with his free will, committed that Indians are not respected worldwide.
Some of the posters of the Indian origins who come here are escapists as you get to see even a lower life form dwelling in juxtaposition so hooting jeering makes them feel superior and is kind of daily dose so that they look in the mirror and say to themselves “ you are such a handsome devil” and clicking the heels leave their dorms in to the world where they are practically ignored and looked through.
Run this litmus test yourselves. I would ask number 4, Dak and HC not to come on this forum for a week (this wean off period is necessary for the experiment) and then go on the streets of the city where there are no ghettos of foreign populations. I can bet that passersby would look through you as if you are invisible. So much so that even a beggar (yeah- a BEGGAR) wouldn’t even beg from you. Now, Dak and Chuy practically live in the countries where capitalistic economy prevails so people do live miserable lives such as no health benefits and no housing but in mainland Europe or Canada such a scenario is very common. A Taxi would stop for the whites and take the passengers but in US or UK, the cab driver might not even stop for you. European cab drivers are more worried about law so they might be different as they also have socialist atmosphere. Dak would have a different answer to this as he is totally deluded due to his obsession with Indian-ness but white cab drivers would have different preferences. Same this is applicable in superstores. For example Miss Selfridges in UK or Bloomingdale, Macy's or Saks in USA – special promotion girls or guys wouldn't be even interested in selling their product or pass you a sample or take a survey from you as you simply do not count.
No white establishment prefers an Indian employee as he is an oddball unless he has a talent that is available on cheaper price. For example in India you can hire a software an engineer for $ 1,000 (Rs 50000)(250 hours) or even cheaper. Same work by a contemporary would cost about € 10,000 in EEC. An Indian software engineer would be willing to do that for $ 3,000 - 4,000 in Europe. Germany, Austria, Switzerland & Nordic bloc has a ceiling and you cannot import anyone from India for less than $ 7,000 for such a job so there aren't any such professionals here - only the best of the best land in these places and trash proceeds to USA and UK.
I do agree with you that in EU countries you Muslims get priority for menial jobs. What else can they do with their level of education? Indians get white collar jobs and hire Muslims to do their menial jobs. Sounds right.
In the meanwhile this Modi guy, previously shunned by the EU and the world gets invites from these very countries. How come this about face? Strange are the ways of this world ain't it? I wonder how many cabbies would come to a stop if he hailed them. Maybe you or MUQ know.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#37350 Feb 11, 2013
Snarling Chingis Khan wrote:
<quoted text>
I am ALWAYS misunderstood...specially in these forums..
Islam is S-H=I-T right?
I am being vilified and my ID stolen and I have been called all sorta names?
Now,I really did not understand what you said about god?
There was this prophet guy who was on first name terms with him and was dishing out these "laws"...when such ppl are around why should god get misunderstood? Right?:):):)
A) I don't know ....calling Islam shit , seems for me, like calling all Communists "shit" or all Germans or all Japanese or all Vietnamese ....
Most in Islam just want to be happy and live in safety ...

others wish for violent jihad ...these , we are going to kill ..

I don't really remember what I said a boot God , except He's pretty cool ..kinda like Canada ..

Gods message is pretty straight forward ; confusion is sown by the devil and by man ...
Chump Change

Danielson, CT

#37351 Feb 11, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ! Couldn't have used a better idiom to convey his satisfaction and there is no equivalent in Hindi. He had to use a Muslim expression and from a city named after Muslim's Allah - Allahabad !
Hinduism needs crutches of Islam !
Au contraire mon ami, you need a crutch to hold on to yourself reeling from the shock waves of the daily deluge of news about Modi's rising standings the world over. Brace yourself for more.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#37352 Feb 11, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>

We have a total neutral amongst us, Neville Thompson, and he has, with his free will, committed that Indians are not respected worldwide.

but in US or UK, the cab driver might not even stop for you.

Same this is applicable in superstores.

No white establishment prefers an Indian employee as he is an oddball unless he has a talent that is available on cheaper price.
A)"underwear thief" .."Neville Thompson" was speaking of Indian Airlines "not" being respected , and you tried to put words into his mouth ..

B)He is correct here ; taxi cabs don't enjoy picking up black people as they are notoriously "bad tippers"..

C)My brother pointed out to me ,as we were driving past a large hardware store ..The Mexicans were out there looking for work ; while the whites were looking for handouts ...

D)My dentist is Indian (and she is beautiful) my doctor was Indian but, he died ..(now, my doctor is Filipina )
D1)The healthcare system and the hospitals is were all the Indians are at ...

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#37353 Feb 11, 2013
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
Tripe post. This one wastes his time to post it just for fun (to "hurt"??!) Some thing wrong with IMI2000' personality.
..yeah, it's called "Asperger's syndrome "

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#37354 Feb 11, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Another response to my Al IKHLAS post part-1:
Comments on Part-1 and Part-2 of Surah IKHLAS received from the readers.
I expected some more response from the readers on my initial parts, but I have received only these two posts. So I provide my response to these:
1. NT:
“If the words do not translate in English all that well, they then should always remain in Arabic, In the lands of the Arabs and not spread all over the world where the words can mean something quite opposite to what they mean.”
MUQ: You misunderstood my intention. I said that no Single English word can fully convey the meanings of Arabic words used in Quran. That means one must not discard the Arabic words after English translation is done.
Quran and its importance must always be retained, that is why No Translation can take the place of Arabic Quran.
People should recite Quran in Arabic and then try to learn its meanings in their language. But they must never get dogmatic about the translations and start debate that “what they got” is the “Ultimate meaning” of these Quranic verses.
2. Clementina:
WRONG!!!!!!
1/3 + 1/3 + 1/3 IN PURE MATHEMATICAL TERMS IS NOT = 1 !!!
MORON MUQ AND MUSLIM MATH !!!!
ROFL!!!
You have passed the test of a Muslim dimwit !!!
Ha ha ha ha ha ha.
MUQ: So you want to live in the world of “Pure Mathematics”. Make your choice. Eh, Eh, Eh.
2. Yaudheya:
Contribution of Islam in the field of Mathematics
MUQ: Thank you for recognizing that Muslims have “some” contribution in the field of Mathematics.
Earlier you said it was ZERO.
Thank you!!
NT
I understood you intention but I sought to explain the difference in language right across the planet, especially in South East Asia where they as you have spoken of here on Topix don't follow the true path of Islam but seek Arab finances instead, under the guise of being Muslim.
Each country have their own mannerisms that unintentionally corrupt the original verse as described in the Quran so the true messages you think are being conveyed aren't arriving as hoped they would because they don't have the Arab mannerism within them.
MUQ:
You are trying to confuse the issue. I did not say anything bad about any language.
Since Quran is in Arabic, it is the Arabic Quran which is standard, of course every one tries to understand Quran in their own language thru translations, but no translation can take the place of Arabic Quran.
That is why every Muslim, irrespective of where he or she lives, recites Quran in Arabic language. You can go and attend prayers anywhere in any mosque on any part of the globe and you will se Muslims praying in the same manner.
I have not seen this thing for any other Scripture in the world.
Reading words on paper is different to feeling the words of their description as they explain their purpose in description of the subject.
The only true Muslims are the Arabs who have the same accent as Muhhumud which is half that of thought that that went into the Quran.

That question I asked you of Muhhumuds poisoning ,could you please provide Islam version of events that killed your prophet and were who were deemed responsibe and after the separation of Muslims were they deemed to be Shi'ites ?

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#37355 Feb 11, 2013
Hello MUQ ,where in the world is what you describe of Islam to us.
Your pure version of events ?

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#37356 Feb 11, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..yeah, it's called "Asperger's syndrome "
What are you symptoms ?
Chump Change

Danielson, CT

#37357 Feb 11, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
In my view the whole idea of Mercy Plea is against the Justice system.
Once the Supreme Court has withheld the Death Penalty, why should the president have power to change it?
No one said that KASSAB' rejection had "something black at the bottom".
It is evident that AFZAL' GURU's rejection had "something black at the bottom" because a "Political party" was making it an election agenda "Why the hanging is delayed"?
In a Normal Criminal case, this is a strange behaviour and the time Govt. took to decide was strange? Why to wait if the "Mastermind of attack on Indian Parliament" should be hanged when Supreme Court has already decided?
The "reality" is that this is the only case of awarding death punishment, where there is no "hard evidence" of his being involved in the crime. The evidence is very flimsy and there never was an eye witness.
How it was in the "rarest of the rare case" is beyond my understanding.
I am not taking this as a Hindu versus Muslim issue.
And the Indians are asking Pakistan not to hang Sarabjit Singh which is convicted by the Supreme Court of Pakistan for spying against their nation.
Now THEY are making it as a Hindu versus Muslim issue, not me.
The President has the Constitutional power to override a death penalty imposed by the Supreme Court by granting a mercy plea. Conversely the President also has the power to reject any mercy plea and allow the death penalty to be carried out as imposed. MUQ, it's really THAT simple, really!!!
Dead brain Muslims like you can never have "enough" proof and will ALWAYS attempt to make it a Hindu-Muslim issue instead of an India issue. You speak with a trained, brain washed forked tongue when you say "Now THEY are making it as a Hindu versus Muslim issue, not me." Strangely for Muslims its always THEY but never US or WE Muslims.
Kasab and Guru, the scourge of humanity, the vilest of filthy Muslims got what they deserved. Moreover, isn't it the goal of every Muslim to die in the name of Allah? You Muslims want to die and we want you to get to your destination expeditiously! Doesn't that sounds like a good arrangement to you MUQ?

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#37358 Feb 11, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you symptoms ?
..bloating ..irritability ..headache ..mood swings ....(Oh..WAIT..!!)..I think I have P.M.S ........HOW, IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE .....???
YOU-DESERVE-IT

Croydon, UK

#37360 Feb 11, 2013
Dak wrote:
<quoted text>
Sarabjit must be hanged asap by pakistan
PAKIs are such a corrupt people.
DRONE STRIKE ZINDABAD

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#37361 Feb 11, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..bloating ..irritability ..headache ..mood swings ....(Oh..WAIT..!!)..I think I have P.M.S ........HOW, IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE .....???
With all that you would be a Doctors cash cow

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#37362 Feb 11, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
With all that you would be a Doctors cash cow
..Why, did you have to bring my weight into it ...(is it because, I called you a koala bear )??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 8 min Just a guy 393,697
Migrants in Britain a decade on: The Poles who ... (Apr '14) 8 min Todd 4,783
Russia threatens response to sanctions 19 min Tomtom 265
Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 24 min Kravatino 11,213
Learning how to limit tsunami misery 30 min Alan 1
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 40 min MUQ2 46,053
Ukraine Needs New Security Guarantees 45 min NAZTY Ukraine 37
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 71,301
More from around the web