No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

Full story: Daily Times

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...
Comments
33,181 - 33,200 of 49,174 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
The Phoenix Riseth

Hyderabad, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still addressing to me or shifted your attention to this impostor? In case you addressed it to me then my answer is still the same as I am not John and I do not know you from Adams.
“Not permanently - but waiting for the right time to make an exit. Your attempt at German has not worked as I couldn't understand as to what you meant. Online translations also failed? Say it in English or give me the link from where you translated this from. Or you meant - "Has the fatherland Germany thrown you out?" Then this would be translated roughly as " Hat das Vaterland Deutschland dir rausgeschmissen ?"
Were you even there in the first place? I mean, Deutschland? I don’t mean Google Maps. I mean in reality. As for the translation, the same place where you usually get yours. You might wanna check again cos I am right. I always am.

“Are you still addressing to me or shifted your attention to this impostor? In case you addressed it to me then my answer is still the same as I am not John and I do not know you from Adams.”

C’mon John, come of it. You know, I know, the whole world knows. Only you can be so pompous without a care of how stupid you sound. A person worse than you would have been locked up in a mental hospital long time back. You are the only around left free. They should have put you in when you were a juvenile. I guess it’s too late now.
Chump Change

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Chump change, we have known one thing for sure that Pakistan is not what it seems. Officially speaking they are a democracy - they are so not. I actually do not read things from their newspapers as for me they are a joke country. Their politics, their democracy, their judiciary - it is all a big joke. I don't even understand as to why do they vote or speak about democracy. One thing about their country is not a joke and that is their ISI and Army (Their Air force and Navy are a joke). I really do not not know as to what delegation came across to Modi nor I read your post where you mentioned it but since you are insisting again and again, I am answering you on this one. Before I proceed I dare you to show me any post of mine that has a reference of a news from Pakistani newspaper ! In India I only refer to TOI or worse coming Hindustan Times.
If Pakistan has sent a delegation to meet Modi then it is ISI which has done it. Ever heard of the concept of "sleepers" in cloak and dagger games? A sleeper is an outwardly common looking item, that possesses something special or unique inside. It can happen anywhere - as sleepers are the most effective way of winning a war. A sleeper is capable of putting the silver bullet right in to the target. For example - if some sleeper had put Hitler out of his miserable life then the outcome of WW2 would have been different. They are playing cozy with Modi to hit him someday hard when he is least expecting it. Look, what happened to indira gandhi ? Satwant and Beant Singh were sleepers. They got the most secured target in India. So instead of rejoicing you should be worried as in 1.3 crores of Indians you have only one hope in Modi - and to me he looks like a bulls-eye.
Just think ! What is the bilateral trade between India and Pakistan? Less than 2 billion ! Half of that is unaccounted for due to under invoicing - so for a billion dollars trade neither India nor even Pakistan would sweat because both the countries get foreign aid more than this amount.
Sleeper cell may succeed in getting at Modi. No one is 100% secure. But let's play your scenario regarding Modi. ISI succeeds and Modi is eliminated. What will be the consequences for Indian Muslims? THINK!
The Phoenix Riseth

Hyderabad, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>Now you are the latest addition to the club of Chump Change or so thinks our inhouse braggart IMI2000. The cardinal sin which you committed was to compliment my post. This is an unforgivable crime in the eyes of our inhouse braggart IMI. So to save himself the blushes he had no option but to address you as one of my clones. The only way you can butter him is to criticize me, and even before you can blink your eye phrases like "well said," "you are the most logical person," will come flying in your direction.
Hahaha, you're right on the money. When I was around, it was Kalki paranoia for him. Now I guess it is Dragnet paranoia time. He used to jump and shriek at everything calling everything and everyone clones of mine. He is doing the same with you.

That is usual strategy when he knows he has met his match. He will start using clones left, right and center and then blame it on you. That is the only way he can save face.

All visible signs say he is intimidated and terrified by you. Looks like you don't need anybody's help, but now that he says he is not John Voxx with whom I had a peace pact when I signed off last time, I am not bound by it.
I will join you from time to time. Been a long time passing time here, and with John around it will be fun :-)
Robert Mckinsey

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

The Phoenix Riseth wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha, you're right on the money. When I was around, it was Kalki paranoia for him. Now I guess it is Dragnet paranoia time. He used to jump and shriek at everything calling everything and everyone clones of mine. He is doing the same with you.
That is usual strategy when he knows he has met his match. He will start using clones left, right and center and then blame it on you. That is the only way he can save face.
All visible signs say he is intimidated and terrified by you. Looks like you don't need anybody's help, but now that he says he is not John Voxx with whom I had a peace pact when I signed off last time, I am not bound by it.
I will join you from time to time. Been a long time passing time here, and with John around it will be fun :-)
This will help you until paramedics put you in a straightjacket.
http://voices.yahoo.com/self-talking-symptom-...

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Robert Mckinsey wrote:
A third world's army deserves this !
Weeks before hostilities erupted between Indian and Pakistani troops in the Kargil sector in 1999, Gen Pervez Musharraf crossed the Line of Control in a helicopter and spent a night at a location 11 km inside Indian territory, a former aide to the military ruler has said.
Col (retired) Ashfaq Hussain, who was a senior officer in the Pakistan Army's media arm, said Musharraf flew across the LoC on March 28, 1999 and travelled 11 km into the Indian side.
Musharraf, who was accompanied by Brig Masood Aslam, then commander of 80 Brigade, spent the night at a spot called Zikria Mustaqar, where Pakistani troops commanded by Col Amjad Shabbir were present.
Musharraf, who was then army chief, returned the next day.
V K Singh praises Musharraf's 'courage'
Former Pakistan military ruler Gen Pervez Musharraf on Friday received praise for coming deep into Indian territory in Kargil in 1999 from former Army chief Gen V K Singh, who said it showed the "courage" of a military commander.
Singh, who headed the Indian Army from 2010 to 2012, said there were "mistakes" on the Indian side that allowed Pakistani troops to cross over into Indian territory and let Musharraf go back safely.
"As far as General Musharraf is concerned, I would like to put it in two ways. One, as a military commander, I would commend Gen Musharraf for coming 11 km (inside Indian territory) to stay with his troops for a night. It is the courage of a military commander that he came so far knowing that there was danger," Singh told reporters here.
"Second, what was happening on our side you all know and facts are before you. Why did we allow him to go? Why did we allow them to enter? I would only say that there were some mistakes, which need to be rectified," he said.
Singh was commenting on the revelation by a senior retired officer of Pakistan Army that Musharraf had stayed for a night inside Indian territory with his troops before the three-month conflict erupted in Kargil in 1999. The former Army chief said the revelation was just a confirmation that Pakistan had started the Kargil war. "What happened in 1999, we including the Indian Army know that Pakistan Army had started the Kargil war. There is nothing new in it," Singh said.
11 kilometres is not very far in,basically just over the hill.
Robert Mckinsey

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Please .."UNDERSTAND"..!!.. .Muslims leaders are prone to exaggeration ...Every one talks big , claims victory ...yada yada yada ....
Musharraf has "only" seen India ,from a "map" ..!!
Why in the world are you so biased? You are supposed to be a Xtian and Living in the US and truth should be welcome by you. The news above is in every newspaper of India and Muslims have not made it up.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/paki... ?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
yes right .islam has nothing to offer to the soul. it is bereft of spirituality as it APPEALS ONLY to body parts such as heart and mind
How dumb can you get, I had no idea!!

What does heart means, if not the soul?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

The Phoenix Riseth wrote:
<quoted text>
Going by your description, it seems that this guy had quite a notorious history on the topix forum. As if on cue he has now started posting from an Ireland IP, as if to say that his cloning skills are alive and kicking.

He is given to self gloating and this give his scent away to his opponents. And yes you are right, I don't need anybody's help in dealing with him. I'm having a gala time dealing with him and I don't want to share that with anybody. The pleasure is purely mine. But I will not stop you if you want join in the fun.

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Ohhhh....yeah I said that, with proof ! Your whispering about it is just your delusion for me ! Same as you delusions

Mohammad ruled world (bhosrdi Ka world map dekha haey kabhi?)

Muslim ruled world

Ayasha had full grown pubic hair at age of six

and so on.........

Allah knows best....but when one billion tongues yell ...even he will say...!@##$%%&&& HK wins !Chaddi is deluded.

Baki saab maya haey !
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
A finest example of this grandiose delusion would be when you said Mughals never ruled India? Or even English were never here. Or Jesus was never born. Or he was Keshto or Krishna.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Chump Change wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet Pak Lt. Gen Shahid Aziz and former Pak PM Nawaz Sharif say Kargil was a disaster. You are the one sugar coating it for Pakistan.
http://spyeyesnews.blogspot.com/2013/01/kargi...
Col (retired) Ashfaq Hussain also reveals in his book 'Witness to Blunder: Kargil Story Unfolds' that Kargil was a blunder.
While there were failures on the Indian side as well, Pakistan initiated the aggression and failed miserably. End of the day India recovered from its mistakes, paid a price for it but ultimately emerged a victor. So how was Kargil a failure for India?
Pakistan considers itself a Muslim nation and a bastion of Muslim supremacy. It considers India a Hindu rather than a secular nation. So any war between the two is a Hindu Muslim conflict.
Let me know what you think of Saudi Arabia sending a trade delegation to the Gujarat trade summit. Even Mecca is bowing to Modi!!
http://m.indianexpress.com/news/%22-big-trade...
It was a disaster for Pakistan on Political front as no country supported them.

But from a bystander point of view it was a big slap on India and its military intelligence.

The BJP to answer the embarrassment, tried to make it as an "all on" war and projected it a "Big Military and Moral victory"....which it never was.

Pakistan had very little to loose, a small contingent of their forces kept Indians at bay for so many days.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I am always a rationalist and Islam is the only religion that appeals to your heart and to your brain at the same time.
I do not know in which connection you said that I did not answer your questions. I usually do not answer questions, which I have already answered or questions asked just for the sake of asking questions.
I usually give answers to queries where some one asks a "genuine question" or requests some knowledge about Islamic teachings.
And the question should be asked in a civilized language and there be no vulgarity in it.
And it should not be a "circular question".
My only mistake was that I experienced a temporary surge of enthusiasm seeing you declare yourself as a rational person. I was rubbing my hands in glee at the prospect of holding great rational debates with you. But now you have doused my hopes with your declaration that you don't issue clarifications but only answer once.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Chump Change wrote:
<quoted text>
But let's play your scenario regarding Modi. ISI succeeds and Modi is eliminated. What will be the consequences for Indian Muslims? THINK!

I don't want to quote Modi here but I wish to hypothesize a following scenario where someone of importance is eliminated in India and has a potential to cause mass rioting.

Heard of C4 ? It is plastic explosive RDX. It has a detonation velocity of 8,092 m/s unknown to even Indian army. They probably have not even seen it as they are busy handling TNT sticks, police 302 rifles, fused hand grenades etc. This plastic wonder can be easily molded into any desired shape and can be inserted in to brick gaps, cracks, holes and voids in the buildings and bridges.

One fine morning on 2nd October or any other day some unfortunate is laying a wreath on Raj Ghat to honor the father of the nation, a cellphone is buried nearby that rings triggering off the plastic explosive in one of the cracks of "Bapu ki Samadhi" blowing the shit out of that place which is build on 50 SQ mtrs. Instantly killing the target and his aids nearby.

There is no smoking gun and Indian sleuths are caught holding their crotches in panic when they are informed as to what the fcuk happened? No proof - nothing ! The assassin/s had creeped in to night before or two nights before and did his work as you do know Raj Ghat remains by and large unguarded.

Now this could be the work of someone like Jason Bourne straight from the books of Robert Ludlum but this hypothetical scenario that I just explained is very much possible. I hope someone from you can inform our intelligence agencies and make them aware of such a scenario so that at least this plot gets foiled if ever someone gets an idea.

How would people of India decide to lynch Muslims for this? There is no smoking gun? Mrs Indira Gandhi was hugely popular and came back in power with a landslide victory in 1980 or so and when the smoking gun pointed in the direction of Sikhs, how many were killed altogether? 2733 to be exact - chump change ! Something insignificant - just like you ! Now Sikhs were not prepared for it and if they were then there would have been a different count involving Hindus too. How many Sikhs do we have in India? Between 1 and 2 crores? How many Muslims do we have in India? 25 to 35 crores? See, what I mean? Then we have congress party who cannot be wiped out as they have huge Hindu bank as well - the secular ones who would make sure that Muslims are protected. Guys like Nitish Kumar, lalu, Mulayam - they are all for Muslim protection.

You guys will end up scratching your crotches and weep weep and weep.

Remember, the best way forward is peace ! You seek revenge on Muslims for some imaginary massacres that have taken place in your chutiya minds. This fire will engulf you and burn you alive.

A practical Hindu nation is that you guys touch feet of anyone who is not a Hindu and treat them with care and chant "atithi devo bhava" ! Muslims are your guests and let them back in to main stream and elect a Muslim prime minster if possible and see for yourself how peaceful nation India can become. Although Muslims are one fourth of the number in population but our senate should be half full with their members to bring civility in our parliament. Have you not seen what kind of animals are stuffed in there?

Look at our parliament of today

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

I request every Indian here to have a look at this film and write his/her views. The left side is the ruling party and right side is the opposition. You can see Mayawati clearly charging her senators to create a riot.

I am closing for the day - People, enjoy your Saturday !
Roger

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>Going by your description, it seems that this guy had quite a notorious history on the topix forum. As if on cue he has now started posting from an Ireland IP, as if to say that his cloning skills are alive and kicking.
He is given to self gloating and this give his scent away to his opponents. And yes you are right, I don't need anybody's help in dealing with him. I'm having a gala time dealing with him and I don't want to share that with anybody. The pleasure is purely mine. But I will not stop you if you want join in the fun.
hah hah hah hah hah ROFL )))))) How many minutes since you have known Phoenix that you are taking his tips seriously, chump change? LMAO !!!!!

Now wonder you Indians are branded with low IQs. LOL()()()()()
Roger

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>My only mistake was that I experienced a temporary surge of enthusiasm seeing you declare yourself as a rational person. I was rubbing my hands in glee at the prospect of holding great rational debates with you. But now you have doused my hopes with your declaration that you don't issue clarifications but only answer once.
Chump Change, why this fancy name today ? Is it the last part of republic day parade beating the retreat on 2 Feb and you want to sound fancy by calling yourself dragnet? Call yourself "Badasscowgonebad" ! ROFLMAO()()()())(
Vibrator

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>My only mistake was that I experienced a temporary surge of enthusiasm seeing you declare yourself as a rational person. I was rubbing my hands in glee at the prospect of holding great rational debates with you. But now you have doused my hopes with your declaration that you don't issue clarifications but only answer once.
Don't bother analyzing for damage control as the situation is all fcuked up beyond any repairs now. The only good thing could happen is that you unleash your gibberish through thesaurus aided language so that 100% of the people wouldn't know as to what the fcuk are you speaking about but you would standout as a warrior who is still swinging swords (alone in the room he he he he) and talking to yourself in the mirror.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Roger wrote:
<quoted text>
Chump Change, why this fancy name today ? Is it the last part of republic day parade beating the retreat on 2 Feb and you want to sound fancy by calling yourself dragnet? Call yourself "Badasscowgonebad" ! ROFLMAO()()()())(
Roger wrote:
<quoted text>
IMI, now your day has started, at least in terms of who you really are. Now you can loosen up and give free reign to your mischief mongering as Roger, steadyfriend, sally and lot more. You as Steadyfriend and sally doesn't have to toil much in terms of writing posts. You only have to look at yourself and your surroundings and words come flowing in thick and fast.
Vibrator

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Roger wrote:
<quoted text>
hah hah hah hah hah ROFL )))))) How many minutes since you have known Phoenix that you are taking his tips seriously, chump change? LMAO !!!!!
Now wonder you Indians are branded with low IQs. LOL()()()()()
Let him have some respite. This abandoned cardboard cutout is ready to fold.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Vibrator wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't bother analyzing for damage control as the situation is all fcuked up beyond any repairs now. The only good thing could happen is that you unleash your gibberish through thesaurus aided language so that 100% of the people wouldn't know as to what the fcuk are you speaking about but you would standout as a warrior who is still swinging swords (alone in the room he he he he) and talking to yourself in the mirror.
IMI, please for God's sake stop whining about my thesaurus aided English. There is nothing much I can do to help you in this regard and besides it's plain boring to hear the same story about how helpless and vulnerable you are in front of me.

Hiding behind other IPs does give you a lot of courage it seems. Already you have taken three shots at me.
Vibrator

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a disaster for Pakistan on Political front as no country supported them.
But from a bystander point of view it was a big slap on India and its military intelligence.
The BJP to answer the embarrassment, tried to make it as an "all on" war and projected it a "Big Military and Moral victory"....which it never was.
Pakistan had very little to loose, a small contingent of their forces kept Indians at bay for so many days.
As-salam alaykum muq

It is great reading your posts. Your political views are a super hit as they can be proven even by these jahils.

KhodaHafez
Helmut Kohl

Düsseldorf, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>IMI, please for God's sake stop whining about my thesaurus aided English..
Don't beg. Act like a man and stop walking on your knees.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••