No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

Full story: Daily Times

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Comments (Page 1,487)

Showing posts 29,721 - 29,740 of49,140
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Alone,as I am always”

Since: Oct 12

Karachi,Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Tyr Bloodaxe wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr Hyde and not Dr Jekyll was the greatest man alive and not certainly " prophet"""!!
Every Prophet had his own quality.They had almost every quality for e.g

1.Faithful 2.Guardianship 3.Vindicate 4.Never telling a lie 5.truth
6.trustful 7.Very brave 8.trust in God 9.generosity 10.gentleness 11.good manners 12.believe in god 13.true nature 14.helping others 15.being trustworthy 16.forgiveness

what qualities are not in our Prophets.No one can compare them with any other ordinary human.
Deedat

Pune, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

shahid afridi wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr Hyde and Dr Jekyll are the greatest man in your dreams.PROPHET MUHAMMAD [S.A.W] was the man who taught the man how to live in this universe,what is necessary and what is not.When the new born girls were buried alive by the Arabs it was the Great Prophet Muhammad [S.A.W] who taught them that this is wrong and many other things.You can't compare these new people with the all the Great Prophets not only Prophet Muhammad [S.A.W].these people are nothing in front of Prophets.
Pathan brother as it is very evident that you have not read Quran Shariff and other Islamic texts…here is something for you It was Not Muhammd (saw) who said that new born babies should not be bury new born girl childs alive, it was Zaid ibn Arm the haniff….and it was not ; a common practice how come Muhammad (saw) and rest of the believers came to this world if Arabs were busy in burying new born baby girl childs

“Alone,as I am always”

Karachi,Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathan brother as it is very evident that you have not read Quran Shariff and other Islamic texts…here is something for you It was Not Muhammd (saw) who said that new born babies should not be bury new born girl childs alive, it was Zaid ibn Arm the haniff….and it was not ; a common practice how come Muhammad (saw) and rest of the believers came to this world if Arabs were busy in burying new born baby girl childs
He taught the illiterate and uneducated people that these is not right,you should not do this.for your kind information it is Zayd bin amr not zaid ibn arm.He was the first person to save the children but it was noto ver It was Hazrat Muhammad who stopped the people from doing this go and read Quran carefully,you don't know even the right name.

“Alone,as I am always”

Karachi,Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all Arabs.There were many educated Arabs and many other Arabs who were not doing this work.This foolish thinking was removed by the Prophet Muhammad.You don't know anything Indian.Iam 18 years old and from the class 1 to university i have learnt that it was Prophet muhammad [S.A.W] who taught people.Like Zaid Bin Amr there were many people who were trying to stop Arbas but could not suceed.
Deedat

Pune, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

shahid afridi wrote:
<quoted text>
He taught the illiterate and uneducated people that these is not right,you should not do this.for your kind information it is Zayd bin amr not zaid ibn arm.He was the first person to save the children but it was noto ver It was Hazrat Muhammad who stopped the people from doing this go and read Quran carefully,you don't know even the right name.
Pathan Brother, I know if Zaid should be written as Zayd….Btw it is not Zayd bin amr it is “Zaid/Zayd ibn Arm….so get yourself corrected about bin and “ibn”…
Deedat

Pune, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

shahid afridi wrote:
<quoted text>
Every Prophet had his own quality.They had almost every quality for e.g
1.Faithful 2.Guardianship 3.Vindicate 4.Never telling a lie 5.truth
6.trustful 7.Very brave 8.trust in God 9.generosity 10.gentleness 11.good manners 12.believe in god 13.true nature 14.helping others 15.being trustworthy 16.forgiveness
what qualities are not in our Prophets.No one can compare them with any other ordinary human.
Prophets are you saying…first learn what prophets means…btw do you know what did Muhammad (saw)[his original was Qasim as recoded in Islamic scriptures ] prophesied??
1.Faithful…was he faithful according to modern Islam??? where did he show his faithfulness??
2.Guardianship… does it means that you can take your daughter-in-law or does it means that Muslims cannot take a orphan in….
3.Vindicate….I will just leave it as few Muslims will find it to graphic
4.Lie….The Prophet of Islam was the first one do it when he wrote treaty whit Meccans and broke it announced..
5.Trustful….now you are joking….when was Muhammad Sahib(thustful) he even did not spare his Uncle who took care of him
6.Very brave….the man who wears two chest cover while in battle…what will you call him brave or afraid???
7.Trust in God…haha now again you are compelling me to write……what was the trust in God???? Does God requires booty looted by some ignorant fools trying to portray that they are doing God’s bidding????
8.Generosity…Is it same what Muhammad(saw) showed and enshrined in one surah of Quran Shafiff….i am talking about the uncle of Muhammad (saw) who protected him whole of his life and that uncle got hell for that and Muhammad (saw) was generous enough that he said that Abu (uncle of Qasim) will not burn fully but his ankles will be in hell fire and his brain will boil up and explode as he refused to accept Muhhamd (saw) as Prophet..
9.Gentleness….My my is it same thing that a 54 plus years of man have errection seeing a 9 month year old baby or does it mean that a nursing (feeding her child) is ripped apart on the instructions of Muhammad (saw) or does it means that goons of Muhammad(saw) deceitfully kilsl a 100 plus aged man or does it means that a lady is ripped apart by camels on order of Muhammad (saw)
10.Now please don’t make me talk on good manners as the very topic of good manners will make you bit shy
11.Believe in god…when did he believe in God??
12.True nature…whould you please tell what is true nature, if you are unable to have answer for that feel free to ask me…
13.Helping others…you means that he stuck sword in everyone who stood up to him??
14.Trustworthy…..same as he broke his peace treaty which he himself signed??? Is this the definition of trust….if it is the definition of trustworthiness then I can see many people more thrust-full and trustworthy and not the Prophet of Islam..
Btw what did Muhammad Sahib prophesied?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

number four wrote:
<quoted text>This is a difficult topic ...If one reads the Vedas or Quran or Bible ...and, has a deep spiritual awakening ...nothing has change , no evidence can be shown ..Yet, now this person is adamant "God is real and loves us !"
what can this person do ,but stick to their guns ..And assert I love my God and my (insert name here) faith ....there is "no" empirical proof ,that he is correct ...
I think we should test God ...(not in sense ,that I'm going to close my eyes and then expect to see a brick of gold , then I will believe)..But,rather if we become more prayerful ,thankful and faithful (to chosen religion) and God ....Will our lives improve and become more purposeful ,will our hearts become more peaceful and understanding ....?
MUQ has his compulsions, as he is living in tightly monitored society where the Damocles sword is always hanging over his head. But for all his lectures about Islam, I have still no inkling about the islamic God. You know how we were when we were small kids and heard about God the first time. We thought that God must be some kind of a superman with supermagical powers and must be living in some remote and inaccessible part of the universe. As we grow up, our understanding of God changes and that is directly related to the deepening of our subjective perspective.

In the case of Islam, God is completely objectified. There is no room for the islamic god to be understood in the light of our own deepening and expanding subjective nature. Concept of islamic god is more like the understanding we had of God when we were kids.
Deedat

Pune, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

shahid afridi wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all Arabs.There were many educated Arabs and many other Arabs who were not doing this work.This foolish thinking was removed by the Prophet Muhammad.You don't know anything Indian.Iam 18 years old and from the class 1 to university i have learnt that it was Prophet muhammad [S.A.W] who taught people.Like Zaid Bin Amr there were many people who were trying to stop Arbas but could not suceed.
Pathan brother when you will reach age of 25 and you will stick to Islamic scriptures; you will know the truth… in the mean time you can ask any scholar of Islam if I am speaking falsehood…. For starts just ask any scholar if Muhammad (saw) was the one who insisted that new born baby girl child should not be buried or is it was Zaid/Zayd ibn amr who said it (as Muhammad [saw was busy in cutting goats on names of daughters of Allah] even monotheism was taught by Zaid/Zayd ibn arm to Muhammad (saw))…it is well documented in Islamic scriptures…
Btw if you are 18 years focus on your studies
Deedat

Pune, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>MUQ has his compulsions, as he is living in tightly monitored society where the Damocles sword is always hanging over his head. But for all his lectures about Islam, I have still no inkling about the islamic God. You know how we were when we were small kids and heard about God the first time. We thought that God must be some kind of a superman with supermagical powers and must be living in some remote and inaccessible part of the universe. As we grow up, our understanding of God changes and that is directly related to the deepening of our subjective perspective.
In the case of Islam, God is completely objectified. There is no room for the islamic god to be understood in the light of our own deepening and expanding subjective nature. Concept of islamic god is more like the understanding we had of God when we were kids.
Original Dragnet52 can I call you “Dargo”?... if our resident student of Islam cannot figure out difference between subjective or objective what we can expect from other people??
Sometime in future I would like to take on Qidwai Sahibs fake crap about Muhammad (saw)’s stories as there is no base of these stories…
Muhi al Din Muhammad

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Brother, Deedat & Dragnet52 are one and the same person plus he has many faces on this forum. He is here to denigrate Islam and make fun of you as someone that of a fanatic personality. Take caution when you reply to any of such faces. N4, Dak or even Tyr Bloodaxe are ok although they are not Muslims.
Drago

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Original Dragnet52 can I call you “Dargo”?...
NO,you may not ! You are not my equal as you are a dalit and an untouchable even by the standards of your own country. You have experienced enough hate from your countrymen and compatriots from the same religion you passionately follow. Shall we discuss your religion here so that we can go through various pot holes it has got and how inferior it looks in front of Islam?

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

shahid afridi wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr Hyde and Dr Jekyll are the greatest man in your dreams.PROPHET MUHAMMAD [S.A.W] was the man who taught the man how to live in this universe,what is necessary and what is not.When the new born girls were buried alive by the Arabs it was the Great Prophet Muhammad [S.A.W] who taught them that this is wrong and many other things.You can't compare these new people with the all the Great Prophets not only Prophet Muhammad [S.A.W].these people are nothing in front of Prophets.
My problem "shahid afridi" is the "Islamic World"....If Islam teaches all and is the hope of mankind ....Where , is that beacon of hope and prosperity in the Islamic world ,so the entire world may come to believe ...????

All I see is totalitarianism , quat addiction,sectarian violence and claiming victim hood .....

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>MUQ has his compulsions, as he is living in tightly monitored society where the Damocles sword is always hanging over his head. But for all his lectures about Islam, I have still no inkling about the islamic God. You know how we were when we were small kids and heard about God the first time. We thought that God must be some kind of a superman with supermagical powers and must be living in some remote and inaccessible part of the universe. As we grow up, our understanding of God changes and that is directly related to the deepening of our subjective perspective.
Reason and Logic ..."should" be a part of Worship ..........

I understand better of what you meant by "blind faith"..thank-you

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Original Dragnet52 can I call you “Dargo”?... if our resident student of Islam cannot figure out difference between subjective or objective what we can expect from other people??
Sometime in future I would like to take on Qidwai Sahibs fake crap about Muhammad (saw)’s stories as there is no base of these stories…
Yes you can. There is a person here who is not pleased with the interaction between us. Read his post where he says that Dragnet and Deedat are the same person. He already has his hands full dealing with the original Dragnet, so he doesn't want one more person to make his life more miserable. So he struck upon this formula of making us one, so that with minimal expenditure of energy he can counter us.

Yes I'm waiting for your take on MUQ's stories. I've always wondered as to how someone could up with anecdotes from muhammad's life in such precise details.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

There is one trick to find out whether Dragnet and Deedat are two separate people or not. Ask both of them to write a long post on any given subject and ask them to submit it within a space of ten minutes. Obviously the same person cannot write two long posts within a space of ten minutes.

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
1. It does not take "extremist Hindus" always to ask for a "partition". If "extremist Christians" are present, they also ask for partition….Example East Timor and Sudan.
However the "media" never projects them as "extremists" this word is "reserved" for Muslims only.
I know west would "be itching" to intervene in Egypt and "carve" out a "Christian only" portion there and then they will all blame it on "extremist Muslims"
2. You do not compare yourself against God. He is the Creator, Master and Lord of this Universe. But He is also Merciful, Wise, Just and Knowledgeable. It depends which of His qualities you seek for.
If you are arrogant and rebellious, you are asking for His Justice and Judgment.
If you are humble and ask for His Mercy, it would be shown to you, so the choice is in your hand!
3. Yes Shariah is great, because it is not based on imperfect knowledge of humans, but based on guidance from the Creator, who Knows about humans and their thinking system.
4. So the "ultimate proof" that Isreal is bully shall come when it uses "chemical weapons" against its opponent?
Wait, that proof also you shall get, but then all of you shall say "Israel used it in self defense and you can use "any weapon" in self defense, what else are weapons for if not used in self defense!!
We have seen the same logic being used for Isreal, at least 1000 times!!
.."MUQ" You are intelligent ,articulate and polite ,yet ...I find myself practically disagreeing ,with your every post ...
1).East Timor and South Sudan (janjaweed) these people were being murdered by their Islamic central governments ....same case as the Bosnian Muslims when they were being massacred by the Serbians .
1a)Egyptians are 90% Muslim yet they appear, unwilling to live peacefully with each other .....ergo...mayhaps ,(Muslims) should take more blame for the partition of the sub-continent ...
2)This was in regards to the Liberalisation of Western society ...You appeared to suggest that a brutal government is needed to suppress liberalisation ....I disagree, our fate lies with God ....only He can change our hearts ...
3)The fault with Sharia is that ...Islam is a heresy , It has never come from God ..
4)"MUQ" if the Syrian conflict re-writes the borders of the Middle East and, new nations appear (Kurd,Shia,Sunni) a Jewish nation will no longer be an issue ,just an accepted fact .
4a)B.T.W ,what should be done with the Palestinians ...as they are avowed enemies of the state of Israel ....and, no one else seems to want them ...??

“Lund Fakir”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are coming "very close" to the point when I stop answering your posts.
Please be very careful.
lol lol lol lol lol he he he ha ha ha ha my sweetie katu mulla muq your time to stop your boring copy paste posts from al wakram al bakram al chakram al chutiyum is long overdue. may allah give you unlimited hooris in jannat. khuda hafiz. lol lol lol lol lol lol lol he he he he ha ha ha ha

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

shahid afridi wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde is an allegorical novel which deals with the dark side of human nature.

Do read the book and if you don't understand a word or two look up the dictionary?

And,as a Hindu I know one thing for sure: Hindus were killed,maimed raped plundered and sold as slaves..by MUSLIMS.

Happens to THIS DAY in Pakistan and to a lesser extent in Bangladesh.

And your filthy prophet's teachings are much the cause for all the problems that have come to plague the Islamic world..including Pakistan..

Since you are just 18 you have a lot of life to correct the ill effects of Islamic upbringing!

Good luck!!!!:):):)
MUQ

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Dragnet52 wrote:
There is one trick to find out whether Dragnet and Deedat are two separate people or not. Ask both of them to write a long post on any given subject and ask them to submit it within a space of ten minutes. Obviously the same person cannot write two long posts within a space of ten minutes.
Ans

Smart move but i must say not clever ,you can easily prepare two templates and save in draft and post simulteneously,you have been in past doing the same but i have been keeping quite for sake of dak ,look how intelligent i am

Oh dak!! Oh dak!!

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
The British and French did not "help" Arabs win any of the country.
They helped in destroying a Single Islamic Nation into so many "Muslim countries" that would be powerless and shall bed dependent on These European Nations.
And when dividing Muslim countries, they "inserted" their own "pie" and solved their own "jewish problem".
They packed most of the "European Jews" to Arab Lands, so there would never be rest and peace in that part of the world.
And things happened as they planned. The land has not seen peace since the Jews landed there.
The Jews are in great danger of their lives, they have caught loin by their tails and do not know how to handle it.
They have to keep on fighting and playing as bullies, because any relaxation means that they will be overwhelmed.
This is what happens when you do not have foresight. If they could not "Adjust" with European Christians despite living with them for 2000 years, how you think they will adjust with Arabs and Palestinians ?
It is they who are at fault.
And I do not know what is this Anti Semitism and what it does mean. To me it is a Misnomer, a term which does not mean any thing, how it can be a sin?
"MUQ" I understand that your faith compels you lie ,when you have to defend Islam ...
1)The Ottomans were horrible stewards ...they did "nothing" to improve the life of those under their control ...even in your life time much, of the Middle East was undeveloped ,no roads ,no schools ,no hospitals ....nothing ...these people were living just as their ancestors had for hundreds of years ...
2)The Arabs and Persians should thank Allah for the French and English armies ...and, for Western petroleum companies ..
3)The Europeans did rewrite the Middle East and the Jewish Palestinians ,saw their chance and took it ...
3a)the Lion in the Middle East is Israel ...never in the history of mankind has there been a nation so united ...

Antisemitism ...Suspicion of Jews ,for reasons connected to their faith ..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 29,721 - 29,740 of49,140
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

56 Users are viewing the World News Forum right now

Search the World News Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Obama warns Russia against intervention in Ukraine 1 min tm clms 46
Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine 2 min PUTIN is a NAZI PIG 1,358
UN mediator for FYROM name talks due next week 2 min DaniEl 2
Turkey to be divided between Armenia, Kurdistan... (Sep '10) 3 min champion65 262
UN says three-fourths of Gaza dead are civilian... 3 min SHYKORA PAUL arts 1
Homeless Sanctuary Crusaders Plan To 'Set Recor... 5 min Agree 13
Notice to public: Motion - In the matter of Cha... (Aug '06) 5 min Not offended 20
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 15 min Love Hurghada 355,943
•••
•••