No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ... Full Story

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#32485 Dec 8, 2012
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Do they take their children with them ?
Look, the fact of the matter is Australia is a beacon of hope and prosperity ...for South Asians of all stripes "not" just Indonesian Muslims ...

“Lund Fakir”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#32486 Dec 8, 2012
lMl2000 wrote:
^^^ A serious effort has been made by referring the relevant article from Human Stupidity: Irrationality, Self Deception. So don't clap yet and give me the credit yet - as it is part plagiarism.
lol lol lol lol he he he he ha ha ha sweetie dhokla bhai imi how many grocery stores does your phamily own? lol lol lol lol he he he he ha ha ha

Las Vegas, NV

#32487 Dec 8, 2012
MUQ wrote:
1. It seems you are very na´ve. The movement to get Palestine as a Home Land for Jews started in year 1898. Lord Bilfour, the Foreign Secretary of Great Britain "agreed" that UK will give "all its support" to establish a "Jewish home land in Palestine". This was in year 1908, when WW-1 had not yet started
So it was all planned in advance even before the start of WW-
Well, what were Lord Bilfour's motives ...Did he believe in the Jewish promised land ...or, did he merely wish the Jews to go away ...????

Exactly how many Britishers lost their life in the defense of Israel ...???....Ans...Zero

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#32488 Dec 8, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...because, to suggest that Yahweh has remained faithful to His people ..Must be quite unsettling to the Muslim
Educate yourself...think of yourself as "special" and work towards BEING one....Yahweh stands behind him/her.

Practice tribalism the way Muslims do....Yahweh disappears real quick!

Simple!!:):):):)

Location hidden

#32489 Dec 8, 2012
Weizmann Institute of Science..Technion Israel Institute of Technology...

..will be my PILGRIMAGE destinations...

India must match Israel in it's scientific pursuits.

I hope we produce nuff Nobel Prize winners so the head of any new department is a NOBEL PRIZE WINNER!!!

Boston University in USA has produced 7 winners so far!!!!!!!
Muq

Europe

#32490 Dec 8, 2012
Tyr Bloodaxe wrote:
Weizmann Institute of Science..Technion Israel Institute of Technology...
..will be my PILGRIMAGE destinations...
India must match Israel in it's scientific pursuits.
I hope we produce nuff Nobel Prize winners so the head of any new department is a NOBEL PRIZE WINNER!!!
Boston University in USA has produced 7 winners so far!!!!!!!
Ans

Chup be bhosdike,hindus have even worse score than muslims when it comes to nobel prize,so stop daydreaming and jake toilet saaf kar airport pe

Location hidden

#32491 Dec 8, 2012
Muq wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans
Chup be bhosdike,hindus have even worse score than muslims when it comes to nobel prize,so stop daydreaming and jake toilet saaf kar airport pe
Listen you false flag joker....Muslims have REJECTED Muslims like Ahmadiyya Abdus Salam who won a Noble Prize in Physics.

And,off hand I can count at least 5 Hindus who won the prize.\\

Go back to sucking the rear end of a pig ...which you do with aplomb!!!:):):):

Location hidden

#32492 Dec 8, 2012
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Muslim_N...

1 in Physics and 1 in Chemistry.

2 in Literature.

5 have something to do with politics...remember Nobel Prize ignored GANDHI!

1 guy deserves it ...Yunus grameen bank!

The Physics award guy is considered a "blasphemer!!!

Location hidden

#32493 Dec 8, 2012
http://www.bcstest.com/inter_details.php...

List of Hindus who won the Nobel Prize.

Yasser Arafat and Anwar Sadat got the Peace Prize!!!

And MOHANDAS KARAMCHAND GANDHI ignored!!

Ah well who said the world is perfect!?!?!?!?!:

Location hidden

#32494 Dec 8, 2012
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_N...

Leaving the rest of the world in DUST...

Yahweh's "chosen people" help themselves to Nobel Prize like confetti in a wedding.

I am TOO SCARED TO COUNT!!!!:):):)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#32496 Dec 8, 2012
Tyr Bloodaxe wrote:
I am TOO SCARED TO COUNT!!!!:):):)
Do not be scared baby.

Count the following Nobel prize winners who are not Hindus

Anwar al-Sadat
Yasser Arafat
Shirin Ebadi
Mohamed El Baradei
Muhammad Yunus
Tawakel Karman
Naguib Mahfouz
Orhan PamukAbdus Salam
Ahmed Zewail

Las Vegas, NV

#32497 Dec 8, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll Put the blame 66-70 % on the Extremist Hindus for creation of Pakistan and 34-30 % on Leaders of Muslim league (i.e. roughly as their population in undivided India!!)
PS:
And that is the view of every one, who has done an honest research into the whole episode. Not taking sides, just following the events of 30-50 years before 1947 partition. Right from the birth of Congress and Muslim league.
Will you revive your numbers , in light that Egypt may suffer a "partiton"..

Not a lot of extremist Hindus there ..

Location hidden

#32498 Dec 8, 2012
Tyr BIoodaxe wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not be scared baby.
Count the following Nobel prize winners who are not Hindus
Anwar al-Sadat
Yasser Arafat
Shirin Ebadi
Mohamed El Baradei
Muhammad Yunus
Tawakel Karman
Naguib Mahfouz
Orhan PamukAbdus Salam
Ahmed Zewail
Yasser Arafat? Shring Edabi? who fights against the regime in Iran?

Jokers...Grameen Bank's Yunus deserves the prize ..the other 4 winners are POLITICAL CHOICES..

AND THAT LEAVES JUST A BARE HANDFUL!

Fcuk off?:):):):)

Las Vegas, NV

#32499 Dec 8, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. I know western culture is "very liberal" when you have no control over it, you have to be liberalů. But this liberalism is gnawing at its roots and it would be the reason for its down fall.
Why, this need of an "iron fist" government ....???...God is the ultimate King and Power ...(Yes, He is "Psak" !).....We do much better relying on His grace ..

Since: Nov 12

Castro Valley, CA

#32500 Dec 8, 2012
Every megalomaniac totalitarian leader with a Script says the same thing: "There will be peace when all believe as one" (in the leaders ideas or he will have his groupies, his minions, his lackey, his slaves, kill you. And then there will be peace because of no opposition to the leaders ideas or my will.

God is actually on the side of democracy now because males are out of control and need to be reigned in as only offset by women's vote and power can do.

Location hidden

#32501 Dec 8, 2012
Bee hives termite mounds and ant hills have been studied.

Human societies should be studied and somehow a perfectly functioning society should be formed!

Ahhhh my Utopian thinking!!!:):):):

Location hidden

#32502 Dec 8, 2012
Women are stupid as men.

Men have two pieces of muscle..

One between their jaws which is used to utter sweet lies and the other transfers DNA.

And,lots of unwed mothers around giving birth to children who cannot be raised properly because they dont have the necessary skills at 15 or 16 of 17!!

As I always maintained ...homo sapiens as a species has a lot to be desired!!!:):):)

Location hidden

#32503 Dec 8, 2012
Feminism is bitching which has moved from the kitchen to magazines and TV screens.

Child bearing and rearing depended on men to support it.

As affluence swept the West men were largely replaced by government hand outs.

Men moved out from homes of "single parents" and women moved out from the kitchen to bitch with a TV anchor about "feminism"

The behavior of the species is getting more curious by the day!!!:):):):

Las Vegas, NV

#32504 Dec 8, 2012
Dragnet52 - wrote:
I hate Hindu Indians because of their culture. They're bred in a country that has literally MILLIONS and MILLIONS of people - over a billion and half.
The ones that make it to North America have to step on the heads and necks of literally THOUSANDS of other Indians. Therefore, the ones that make it here are cut throat, despicable liars. They have had to lie and cheat and stab so many others in the back to get here. And once they get here.. they can't stop because its their nature.
They lie about their capabilities, they lie about loyalty, they lie to get ahead.
It's like the scorpion and the frog. The frog and the scorpion are on the shore of a river... they're trying to figure out how to cross. The scorpion goes, "Hey.. you can swim.. I'll ride on your back!". The frog goes, "No fucking way.. you'll sting me!". Scorpion responds, "No I won't I want to cross!". So, the frog acquiesces and lets the scorpion ride on his back. Half way across the scorpion starts stinging the frog! The frog says, "WHY OH WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS! Now we're both going to die!". Scorpion responds, "Because it's my nature..."
Indians are scorpions. NEVER EVER TRUST THEM.
So you "love" poor Hindus ....or, do you hate them too ..?

Las Vegas, NV

#32505 Dec 8, 2012
biomystic wrote:
Every megalomaniac totalitarian leader with a Script says the same thing: "There will be peace when all believe as one" (in the leaders ideas or he will have his groupies, his minions, his lackey, his slaves, kill you. And then there will be peace because of no opposition to the leaders ideas or my will.
God is actually on the side of democracy now because males are out of control and need to be reigned in as only offset by women's vote and power can do.
And, We thank-you for showing us your feminist megalomania .."There will be peace when Women steer the ship !" ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yes-We-Can president faces twilight of maybes 6 min Responsibility 4
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 6 min chazmo 393,407
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 9 min Morse 23,268
Former pro hockey player puts Penticton crimina... 11 min arena debt criminal 1
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 14 min jestr 27,175
A kiss is still ... an issue for Bollywood actr... (Sep '07) 18 min roxy 5
US and Cuba move to normalize ties, open embassy 31 min Cat74 277
More from around the web