Abused girl shot, dimembered stepfather

Sep 7, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Stuff.co.nz

Distressed and fearing jail, she dismembered his body, burying the torso in a shallow grave in the backyard and dumping his limbs and head at a campsite close to their north Victorian home.

Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Nov 13, 2012
Winnis

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

She has suffered enough and the nightmare will stay with her all her life......time to consider her torment and leave her to hopefully have some peace and happiness to enjoy.
wazzi

Carnegie, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

sick white infidels this is how you treat each other. sick dogs...sooner this counrty is Muslim the better... all you sick dogs need to leave this land.
I cant wait

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

wazzi wrote:
sick white infidels this is how you treat each other. sick dogs...sooner this counrty is Muslim the better... all you sick dogs need to leave this land.
No the sooner brainwashed c^nts that think like you are DEAD the sooner i get paid and make the world a better place.
wazzi

Carnegie, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

I cant wait wrote:
<quoted text>
No the sooner brainwashed c^nts that think like you are DEAD the sooner i get paid and make the world a better place.
words of the weak sick white man... enjoy your borrowed time white dog. soon this land will not for you and you will be the one paying to find a new home..
jarrus

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Winnis wrote:
She has suffered enough and the nightmare will stay with her all her life......time to consider her torment and leave her to hopefully have some peace and happiness to enjoy.
you sick bastard, she is a savage killer and should be locked up for good.

“Tilt my hat at the sun”

Since: Jun 12

And the shadows they burn dark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

He got what he deserved & so did she, charges dropped.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Sounds like a nice family.
I cant wait

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

wazzi wrote:
<quoted text>
words of the weak sick white man... enjoy your borrowed time white dog. soon this land will not for you and you will be the one paying to find a new home..
I'd love to hear you say that when i'm tasering you laughing and shot you and all of Australia will give me a medal for my bravery for a doped up terriost.
Haha

Maribyrnong, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Such a old story, this case is over long ago in 2010, the stepfather used to have sexual relation with a daughter, not a new thing for Aussies, as boring Sheparton is even bad place to live than its staellite town, no entertainment just shop at Aldi or Chicken feed etc. The father is long dead and and girl underwent trial, and due to her circumstances Judge did not punish her.Atleast the Father took enough precautions and did not made her pregnant, but that scoudrel took so many photos and images of their encounters. Another case was more interesting where a 50 year old Aussie from Echuca, made a young girl preganant under his care, he is now a father, but beind bars!! LOL
anon

South Yarra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

jarrus wrote:
<quoted text>
you sick bastard, she is a savage killer and should be locked up for good.
i am the son of that son a bitch and you call my sister a savage you have no idea of what has happened to us

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••