Albania's Independence Day Flares Ethnic Tensions in Macedonia

Nov 25, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Sofia News Agency

The Macedonian flag has been allegedly burned by ethnic Albanians in Skopje, ahead of the 100th anniversary of Albania's independence.

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 80 of353
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Born free - Molon lave

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Bato wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder why the whole World says that Skanderbeg is Albanian!!!!
Grexit loosers.......fake, conglomerat of all filthy sorts.
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/macedonia/TI...
Haven't met many Christian Albanians to date the majority of you are Muslims.

Kastriotis put more Turkoalvani to the sword than the Greeks and you revere him as one of your heroes. How funny.

He also fought for the holy Byzantine empire and spoke greek,he was also a prince of Epirus.

How canAlbanians relate to him?

"Archaeology is part of the politics which the party in power has and this was understood better than anything else by Enver Hoxha. Folklore and archaeology were respected because they are the indicators of the nation, and a party that shows respect to national identity is listened to by other people; good or bad as this may be. Enver Hoxha did this as did Hitler. In Germany in the 1930s there was an increase in Balkan studies and languages and this too was all part of nationalism."
The supposed "Illyrian" names that the communist regime generated continue to be used today and to be considered of Illyrian origin. The museum in the capital, Tirana, has a bust Pyrrhus of Epirus (an ancient Greek) next to the bust of Teuta (an Illyrian), and under that of Scanderbeg, a medieval Epirotan.
Born free - Molon lave

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

The Greek population of northern Epirus was subjected to repressive measures. Although a Greek minority was recognized by the Hoxha regime, this recognition only applied to an "official minority zone" consisting of 99 villages, leaving out important areas of Greek settlement, such as Himara. People outside the official minority zone received no education in the Greek language, which was prohibited in public. The Hoxha regime also diluted the ethnic demographics of the region by relocating Greeks living there and settling in their stead Albanians from other parts of the country.[4]
Born free - Molon lave

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Because of this inalienable right of each people, the Great Powers' desire to create for Albania a valid and respected title of dominion over our land and to subjugate us is powerless before the fundamendals of divine and human justice. Neither does Greece have the right to continue in occupation of our territory merely to betray it against our will to a foreign tyrant.
Free of all ties, unable to live united under these conditions with Albania, Northern Epirus proclaims its independence and calls upon its citizens to undergo every sacrifice to defend the integrity of the territory and its liberties from any attack whatsoever.

] In 1991, after the collapse of the communist regime in Albania, the chairman of the Greek minority's organization Omonoia called for autonomy for Northern Epirus on the basis that the rights provided for under the Albanian constitution were highly precarious. This proposal was rejected, thus spurring the minority's radical wing to call for union with Greece.[56] Two years later, when Omonoia’s chairman explained in public that the Greek minority’s goal was the creation of an autonomous region inside the Albanian borders based on the provisions of the Protocol of Corfu, he was immediately arrested by the Albanian police.[53] In more recent times (1997), some Albanian analysts have claimed that the possibility of a Greek minority-inspired breakaway Republic is very much alive.[57]

The day is coming Skippies. You got your Kosovo. We want our Epirus all of it back as one. Don't worry we won't tell the world about all your lies. We will let you continue to idolise Kastriotis.

Long Live Autonomous Northern Epirus.
Bato

Knittelfeld, Austria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

I wonder why the whole World says that Skanderbeg is Albanian!!!!Because he is Albanian. Only idiots that try to steal others people history and culture only gayllada. When Comunist killed monarchists in Grexit, should we say that Rusians(Comunists) did that. Poor mongrel race.....
Fustanella is not yours but it belongs to Albanians.You thiefs... Now you are starving because you were afraid to show the World your real values. Who you really were...... You were a devilish, mixture of Ethiopian and Anatolian, Turkosporoi......with same slavic mixture into it.
Bato

Knittelfeld, Austria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Albania's Greatest Friend: Aubrey Herbert and the Making of Modern Albania ...
http://books.google.at/books...
See, page 167&184
List of 72 Albanian notables massacred with the annexation of Chameria from Greek state.
"In the last year Albanians have suffered most and done least. They have suffered most because 'the liberators' of the Balkans have taken the best of their land; they have done least because they were weak and exhausted. They cleared the way of Balkans states and are experiencing that mercy and gratitude which the poor and the weak are likely to get at the hands of the CHRISTIANS of Balkans." p.167
"We have only got to send counsels and British Agents of eight or nine Englishmen, say from here, perhaps like myself, a causal Englishman, who have some knowledge of the country. That will not involve you in trouble with any foreign Powers or with Greeks. I would, I think, neither involve trouble for you nor any other Power whatsoever.There would be this fact, that where you have an Englishman set down in a place, be it Asia Minor or the Balkans, or anywhere you like in the East, atrocities are lot less likely to occur than when you have not got an Englishman there..........
-and for the sake of humanity, to see if he cannot send an Englishman or Englishmen to make an impartial and true investigation into what has happened in order to prevent future massacres occurring." p.184
Greek criminals are meeting their Judgment DAY.......
Bato

Knittelfeld, Austria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Albania's Greatest Friend: Aubrey Herbert and the Making of Modern Albania ...
http://books.google.at/books...
See, page 167&184
List of 72 Albanian notables massacred with the annexation of Chameria from Greek state.
"In the last year Albanians have suffered most and done least. They have suffered most because 'the liberators' of the Balkans have taken the best of their land; they have done least because they were weak and exhausted. They cleared the way of Balkans states and are experiencing that mercy and gratitude which the poor and the weak are likely to get at the hands of the CHRISTIANS of Balkans." p.167
"We have only got to send counsels and British Agents of eight or nine Englishmen, say from here, perhaps like myself, a causal Englishman, who have some knowledge of the country. That will not involve you in trouble with any foreign Powers or with Greeks. I would, I think, neither involve trouble for you nor any other Power whatsoever.There would be this fact, that where you have an Englishman set down in a place, be it Asia Minor or the Balkans, or anywhere you like in the East, atrocities are lot less likely to occur than when you have not got an Englishman there..........
-and for the sake of humanity, to see if he cannot send an Englishman or Englishmen to make an impartial and true investigation into what has happened in order to prevent future massacres occurring." p.184
andi

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

ACDC wrote:
<quoted text>I have allready answer to that fielthy propaganda again and again. In fact those herows Greeks (avrvanitephone, vlachfhone, greek phone)HAVE ALREDY ANSWER TO YOU centuries ago and continued with 1821, 1904-1008 (Greek macedonian struggle), balcans wars, 1940 etc etc!!Those that you are writting are words of air. Those "albanians" had left written documents beyong their actions and were all greek!! Not even one element about something Albanian!! You see it is a matter of IQ ovious OR JEALOUS!! You can accept it or not!!Those "albanians" fought against the true Albanians, Ottoman trups and pashas, the so-called TURKALBANIANS by them, who are your ancestrors!!
On the opposite i am no seeing any answer about YOUR "INDEPENDENCE WAR"!!
Why do you pretend like you didn't see my comment?

"Let me ask you a question an please answer with civility. How come at one moment you are praising Albanian and Greek ties saying we are brother and all that crap (which we are not) and the next you go and try your best to put us down. How do you attempt to step on your "brothers"? Is it in Greek blood to betray?
pros ellines

Thessaloníki, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Diabasa kapoia sxolia oxi mono se auto to site alla k se alla pou yposthrizoun tous albanous sta skopia. Oti dikaios diekdhkoun edafh. Sas parakalo, apo thn legomenh fyrom den exoume na fobithoume tipota apolutos, oi albanoi einai poly megaliteros exthros mas kai kala einai na kratame mia oudeterh stash, an einai na sfaxtoun metaxi tous as to kanoun alla oxi na yposthrizoume k tous albanous pou me thrasos diekthikoun kai edafh mas. O kathenas gia thn parti tou kai emeis den yposthrizoume kanenan.
Born free - Molon lave

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Bato wrote:
I wonder why the whole World says that Skanderbeg is Albanian!!!!Because he is Albanian. Only idiots that try to steal others people history and culture only gayllada. When Comunist killed monarchists in Grexit, should we say that Rusians(Comunists) did that. Poor mongrel race.....
Fustanella is not yours but it belongs to Albanians.You thiefs... Now you are starving because you were afraid to show the World your real values. Who you really were...... You were a devilish, mixture of Ethiopian and Anatolian, Turkosporoi......with same slavic mixture into it.
He slaughtered Muslim Albanians. Like you!

Maybe because he was Epirotan and a CHRISTIAN.
Albano

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Mr ACDC. YFGBVXZSHJKLTREWQPU. or whatever !!!! I wish one day you 'll weak up and take off the Greek glasses when you read and write , you will feel better , it is not ur fault what they tought you in ur schools havely influenced from ur church aiming to make everything Greek brainwashing you so badly confronting the Truth that the Whole World knows !!!
peace and love

Norristown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Albanian people are unique for the area. They are the only true white majority muslim people. Also I feel like they are all our brothers but the religion barrier keeps us from progressing together. At least it used to. The world is ever more mixed and Albania and Macedonia are true brothers. Just like brothers we have our own points of view and fight occasionally but at the end of the day we make up and get over it. Greek and Bulgarian people are too hateful for my taste. They hold grudges forever while the world has passed them by long ago. I hope Macedonia and Albania show the world what we are made of and join hands as equals, respect each other and ditch these Greek loosers.
Bronzilla

Thessaloníki, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

peace and love wrote:
Albanian people are unique for the area. They are the only true white majority muslim people. Also I feel like they are all our brothers but the religion barrier keeps us from progressing together. At least it used to. The world is ever more mixed and Albania and Macedonia are true brothers. Just like brothers we have our own points of view and fight occasionally but at the end of the day we make up and get over it. Greek and Bulgarian people are too hateful for my taste. They hold grudges forever while the world has passed them by long ago. I hope Macedonia and Albania show the world what we are made of and join hands as equals, respect each other and ditch these Greek loosers.
no muslims in europe amigo sorry...
Bato

Spielberg, Austria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

peace and love wrote:
Agree
ACDC

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Bato wrote:
It is not far the day when native people of Chameria and Arvanitas call for the self determination.....They will get free from this bankrupt and corrupt state, called Grexit, that is suffocating their lives for generations.....
Gaylada would like to show the world that they belong to brave fathers by wearing fustanella of brave Albanians that brought them the creation of Frankenstain style state called Grexit forever.....
And enter to the "DEMOCRATIC", "CIVILASIED" BORDELLO calling ALBANIA??? hahahaha. How fool you Albanians really are!!Arvanites stand becide the others Greeks trhrue centuries, under Turskish brutall slavery, under tou Turkalbanians ancestrors who were becide the TURKS and we will know are going to join what?? The caucasians third worls fases of yours??? HAHAHAHAHA
Well let me inform you as an Arbanite that im waiting you from Austria that you are to gain a piece of bread, to come and fart ours balls!!! Greece is not Serbia or Fyroms boy!! So came and get it if you dare!! N.Epirus is waiting 100 years now, not the fasist chamerians partenairs of Nazis.
Bato

Spielberg, Austria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

ACDC wrote:
<quoted text>And enter to the "DEMOCRATIC", "CIVILASIED" ! Greece is not Serbia or Fyroms boy!! So came and get it if you dare!! N.Epirus is waiting 100 years now, not the fasist chamerians partenairs of Nazis.
The last President, Aristidh Kola, has put in his words before his death:
“Please do not feed any illusions. I was killed and so have they acted with the other two presidents of the Arvaniti’s Society "Marko Botchary" whom also died from ‘leukemia’. I've told these words to the other friends of mine...”

See Kolec Traboini “The second murder of Aristidh Kola” translated by Aferdita Pelasgian, http://www.facebook.com/group.php...

Next, taking the Nazi collaborating issue, it is very well recorded after the WWII that:
“The newly-reorganized Greek army has among its officers 1.262 men who served the Germans in the German- organized and German-commanded Security Battalions, all of whose names are available”.

See,American Council for a Democratic Greece,“Bulletin” Volume IV, No. 1, New York, January 1947.

Colonel Chriss Monague Woodhouse, head of the British Military Mission in
Greece reported as follows in October 1945:
“Encouraged by the Allied Mission I headed, Zervas drove the Chams out of their homes in 1944. The majority fled to find shelter in Albania…Their eviction from Greece was carried out with large scale bloodshed. Zervas work was followed with a big scale massacre that can not be excused among the Philates Chams in March 1945…The result was eviction of the undesirable Albanian population from their native land.”

Ali Demi (1918 - 1943) was an Albanian hero of World War II,[1][2] born in Filiates, Greece in 1918, and died in battle fighting German forces in Vlora, Albania in 1943.
In May 1944, the Greek People's Liberation Army formed and named a mixed unit of both Greeks and Cham Albanians in his honor, the IV "Ali Demi" battalion.[3] Ali Demi Street and Ali Demi (neighborhood) in Tirana, are named after him.

Listen up now Grexit boy-lover, pickle-puffer!
You will not have that luxury that ex-Yugoslavia had. You have no idea what is in store for you! At least ex-Yugoslavia was more democratic than what Grexit is today. So can you imagine what will happen to Greece. Only fools do not see......
ACDC

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

andi wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you pretend like you didn't see my comment?
"Let me ask you a question an please answer with civility. How come at one moment you are praising Albanian and Greek ties saying we are brother and all that crap (which we are not) and the next you go and try your best to put us down. How do you attempt to step on your "brothers"? Is it in Greek blood to betray?
I saw your post now!!. I have said that Greeks and Albanians were brothers untill epsecialy the time of Kastrioti when they fought together against the OTTOMAN danger. There wasnt Greek and escpecially Albanian Ethic ID then but they shared the Cristian Byzantine and ancient hellenic values like Kastriotis supported and believed!! Kastriotis was feeling epirotian, child of ancient Greek and Greekphone king Pirros.. After the islamitation of the majority of the Albanophones and your assimilation to the Ottoman way, you became as many Greeks became "TURKS" for us and the other Cristians.The Greeks or Slavs who became "Turks" lost forever but the Albanians transformed to a islamic nation. You betrayed Kastriotis and his struggle against OTTOMANS. Even after all these centuries who your ancestrors bucherd us, the Greeks tried again a Greek-Albanian Union angainst the Turks at 1821. The majority of your PASHAS (TURKALBANIANS OTTOMAN RULLERS) denied again!! The reallity is that your legacy has islamised and turkishised so much that you are appearing your hostility against Greeks for many decates now!!! So maybe as tribes could be relatives (especially the Tosks) but as a view we have stopped from centuries now!!
ACDC

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Bato wrote:
<quoted text>
“Please do not feed any illusions. I was killed and so have they acted with the other two presidents of the Arvaniti’s Society "Marko Botchary" whom also died from ‘leukemia’. I've told these words to the other friends of mine...”
See Kolec Traboini “The second murder of Aristidh Kola” translated by Aferdita Pelasgian, http://www.facebook.com/group.php...
Next, taking the Nazi collaborating issue, it is very well recorded after the WWII that:
“The newly-reorganized Greek army has among its officers 1.262 men who served the Germans in the German- organized and German-commanded Security Battalions, all of whose names are available”.
See,American Council for a Democratic Greece,“Bulletin” Volume IV, No. 1, New York, January 1947.
Colonel Chriss Monague Woodhouse, head of the British Military Mission in
Greece reported as follows in October 1945:
“Encouraged by the Allied Mission I headed, Zervas drove the Chams out of their homes in 1944. The majority fled to find shelter in Albania…Their eviction from Greece was carried out with large scale bloodshed. Zervas work was followed with a big scale massacre that can not be excused among the Philates Chams in March 1945…The result was eviction of the undesirable Albanian population from their native land.”
Ali Demi (1918 - 1943) was an Albanian hero of World War II,[1][2] born in Filiates, Greece in 1918, and died in battle fighting German forces in Vlora, Albania in 1943.
In May 1944, the Greek People's Liberation Army formed and named a mixed unit of both Greeks and Cham Albanians in his honor, the IV "Ali Demi" battalion.[3] Ali Demi Street and Ali Demi (neighborhood) in Tirana, are named after him.
Listen up now Grexit boy-lover, pickle-puffer!
You will not have that luxury that ex-Yugoslavia had. You have no idea what is in store for you! At least ex-Yugoslavia was more democratic than what Grexit is today. So can you imagine what will happen to Greece. Only fools do not see......
im sorry but i really can not understand what are you writting exactly!!There are so confused!!Botsari died from leukemia?? Who last president said that and what Kollias has to do??

About Chams, those as all the documents prooved but also living people, were parteners of fashist Italians and NAZI germans, fought with units against the Greeks, killed many of the leadrs of the area of Thesprwtia to terrorise the others and when the NAZI lost the war then Zervas mooved against them. Your poor BRAVE chams (only 20.000) did not EVEN TRIED TO FIGHT. They just left to Albania except some familys who wanted to remain and nobody heart them!! The others as WAR CRIMINAL left!! The "Greek People's Liberation Army" (you are writting half of the truth" were the fanatic communists who made the Civil war in Greece after the fall of Germany and tried to use CHAMS, SLAVMACEDONIAS and everybody the could, just to make Greece a communist coubtry!! Albania. Bulgaria, Yougoslavia, as communist countrys supported them to their katastrofic actions!!!Those are the facts my friend!! Your poor CHAMS who were islamised Greeks and Albanians,ex-TURK pashas of the area, remained by their own will to the Greek State, they betrayed that and became parteners of fasists and nazis and after that ..fanatic Albanians!! Just to keep their privilleges that they from OTTOMAN EMPIRE, as RULLERS of people and land!!
Bato

Spielberg, Austria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

ACDC wrote:
<quoted text>I saw your post now!!. I have said that Greeks and Albanians were brothers untill epsecialy the time of Kastrioti when they fought together against the OTTOMAN danger. There wasnt Greek and escpecially Albanian Ethic ID then but they shared the Cristian Byzantine and ancient hellenic values like Kastriotis supported and believed!! Kastriotis was feeling epirotian, child of ancient Greek and Greekphone king Pirros.. After the islamitation of the majority of the Albanophones and your assimilation to the Ottoman way, you became as many Greeks became "TURKS" for us and the other Cristians.The Greeks or Slavs who became "Turks" lost forever but the Albanians transformed to a islamic nation. You betrayed Kastriotis and his struggle against OTTOMANS. Even after all these centuries who your ancestrors bucherd us, the Greeks tried again a Greek-Albanian Union angainst the Turks at 1821. The majority of your PASHAS (TURKALBANIANS OTTOMAN RULLERS) denied again!! The reallity is that your legacy has islamised and turkishised so much that you are appearing your hostility against Greeks for many decates now!!! So maybe as tribes could be relatives (especially the Tosks) but as a view we have stopped from centuries now!!
Listen moron!
what you say here makes no sense. You talk as if Helens were the same people that are today in Greece and as if it is the same thing. Stop fabrication and lies.........Idiot.Clean your souls from the crime of Genocides that Grexit malaka "nation" has commited in Chameria , Macedonia. Only than people of the World might have some mercy for your fake "nation".
Bato

Spielberg, Austria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Bato

Spielberg, Austria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

“Please do not feed any illusions. I was killed and so have they acted with the other two presidents of the Arvaniti’s Society (named)"Marko Botchary" whom also died from ‘leukemia’. I've told these words to the other friends of mine...”

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of353
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

111 Users are viewing the World News Forum right now

Search the World News Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
As the Pakistani state embraces the Taliban, th... 10 min PrettyPAKIwalkinDowntheSt 6
Graduation ceremony of Pakistan Air Force offic... 20 min LoSER PAKIs 8
5 Ways The U.S. Can Respond To Russia Invading ... 20 min Pesky army 1,133
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 21 min topgirl 323,641
'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) 22 min John_Schuylkill County_Pa 276,150
LDS Apostle visited Tonga 23 min samonga 565
20,000 protest in Ukraine's capital 24 min Pesky army 2,824
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 38 min Ratloder 109,338
•••
•••
•••
•••