North Korea threatens U.S. military

Full story: CNN

Ahead of annual, routine military exercises between South Korea and the United States, North Korea issued its usual caustic objections Saturday.

Comments (Page 20)

Showing posts 381 - 400 of1,879
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Kiras wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you support the North Koreans so much? You really want them to bomb our nation?
The answer to that would be 1 because he's North Korean 2 yes.

I am guessing its a he. Although "he" is quite angry most of the time. Maybe it's a woman. With pms all month.
I've been advising "him" to look after "his" wife better. How does the story go? Happy wife, happy life?
ex squaddie

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

I see that the idiot has made no comment. If you were to invade the south all I have to say is remember Gloucester Hill. If you were to do anything it wouldn't only be the yanks you would have to worry about. We still have the best fighting force in the world. Say hi to Kim.
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

ex squaddie wrote:
I see that the idiot has made no comment. If you were to invade the south all I have to say is remember Gloucester Hill. If you were to do anything it wouldn't only be the yanks you would have to worry about. We still have the best fighting force in the world. Say hi to Kim.
You're right! But do we really want the Useless States of America as allies. They were responsible for destroying the British Empire!!!!!!!

The Yanks could'nt run an Empire as long as thier arses look downwards.

Ex Royal marine and an Atheist.
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Aged 82.
ima

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes as those who follow these boards know you are very sick and deranged as you are a jew hasbarat and terrorist supporter who hides behind at least 50 names and countless proxies to push your scripted hasbarat lies.
What is it with you and your bitter hatred? Your hate is going to cause you inner human combustion. And you will have caused it to yourself. And know what? you hate for jews has convinced me to add to my monthly donation their well being. I believe we owe it to them after what they were put through by the earthly satan Hitler.
ima

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

your hate.......for their well being
mark

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

No I believe the North Korean government said it will defend itself 100% and that is what it has every right to do.The american government has threatened them for decades because the american government is mad because it can not control them like it does south korea.North Korea has a very advanced military and has created no wars in over 50 years.Can the american government say the same??
they sunk a south korean ship....shelled an island....you really need to go there and live.....then get back to us
ex squaddie

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right! But do we really want the Useless States of America as allies. They were responsible for destroying the British Empire!!!!!!!
The Yanks could'nt run an Empire as long as thier arses look downwards.
Ex Royal marine and an Atheist.
You might be right, but yes we do need them as allies. Your 82, so you remember ww 11 and the first Korean war. You might have even been over there as an R.M. I dread to think what would happen.

I did two tours in Bosnia back in the 90's and I have seen what 1 faith has done to another. Korea and their 'dislike' if each other could spell disaster for the whole peninsula, even a wider field if China was to get involved again.
EZE CHIKA MICHAEL

Nigeria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

What are we arguing about?We all know that it would be very foolhardy of any country any where in the world to challenge the United States to war, let alone launching an attack in its territory.I pity North Korean because it risks annihiliation.God has and will always bless America.I am Eze Chika Michael from the SouthEastern Nigeria.

“Pancakes and eggs...”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

I have nothing against N Korea...

It's more Government against Government interest than people against people...as Dennis Rodman proved by going over there and being treated nicely...

“Pancakes and eggs...”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

And people who think you have to blindly 'hate' other nations to be patriotic are mistaken...
billy joe

Moberly, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

They have threatened us we should slap the shit out of them. God help us the day the rest of the world does not fear us.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh my North Korean friend! I didn't realise you post on weekends. Weekends are the best time I have to spend with my family but now I know you will be here I will come on more...
Sounds great colin the zionist (your other name).Always glad to see others who like to read facts.

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
A little piece of advice mate. Try not to make assumptions because it doesn't help your cause. Not everyone is a Jew Hasbarat. I had never even heard of that until I saw you on here. One thing you have to come to terms with is the fact that most of the western world is united when it comes to their thoughts and alliances.
In my case, I grew up in Tasmania which is far away from everything (google it) yet I support the US and their allies.
Its funny, when I lived in Korea I often thought about what would happen if NK attacked SK again. My plan was to get to camp Henry and plead with them to let me in and preferably arm me.
Well "mate" you can save your time as your simple tactics do not work with me so you can stop lying.I can also tell you no most americans are certainly not united in their thoughts and alliances and the fact that you would even make such a stupid comment shows me what you are.

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

ima wrote:
<quoted text> What is it with you and your bitter hatred? Your hate is going to cause you inner human combustion. And you will have caused it to yourself. And know what? you hate for jews has convinced me to add to my monthly donation their well being. I believe we owe it to them after what they were put through by the earthly satan Hitler.
Earthly satan?? That would be israel and those who support it.You seem confused as usual.Go back to hiding behind your other name.

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
The answer to that would be 1 because he's North Korean 2 yes.
I am guessing its a he. Although "he" is quite angry most of the time. Maybe it's a woman. With pms all month.
I've been advising "him" to look after "his" wife better. How does the story go? Happy wife, happy life?
No not North Korean just a decent person who speaks out about the constant war mongering of the american government and israel.Many others are the same way.

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

mark wrote:
<quoted text>
they sunk a south korean ship....shelled an island....you really need to go there and live.....then get back to us
Would you really like me to write about what the american govenment and israel have done in the last 75 years?? I could but it would take me about 2 hours.

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

EZE CHIKA MICHAEL wrote:
What are we arguing about?We all know that it would be very foolhardy of any country any where in the world to challenge the United States to war, let alone launching an attack in its territory.I pity North Korean because it risks annihiliation.God has and will always bless America.I am Eze Chika Michael from the SouthEastern Nigeria.
What a load of BS
death of Juche

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

<quoted text>No not North Korean just a decent person who speaks out about the constant war mongering of the american government and israel.Many others are the same way.
You are in the KPA, A$$forhire (your other name). Always hiding behind 100 names. Save it for someone else, you're wasting your time, hasbarat.
death of Juche

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Would you really like me to write about what the american govenment and israel have done in the last 75 years?? I could but it would take me about 2 hours.
Go ahead, I have plenty of time.
Also, I have a question for you. There will be other questions, so the world can see what kind of person you are. It's here:
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/north-korea/...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 381 - 400 of1,879
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the World News Forum right now

Search the World News Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Obama faces limited options in Iraq crisis, dou... 4 min Le Jimbo 986
China holds ceremony to mark China-Japan war 6 min ChinaEgiftss 32
9/11&bin 6 min REV CAROL 1
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 13 min Nina Q 352,727
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 14 min MUQ1 49,022
Factories burned in anti-China protest in Vietnam 15 min It is so Amazing 1,063
The Necessity of Ending the blockade of the Gaz... 17 min Rick Moss 44
•••
•••