Ask A Mexican

Nov 24, 2010 Full story: Inland Empire Weekly 22,701

Dear Mexican: I am a mutt. My father's father was an illegal immigrant from Mexico.

Full Story
slocatch

Denver, CO

#39 Nov 26, 2010
Daddy, I don't want to go to the LaRasa meetings any more, I want to join the Red Cross, they help everyone from all races and countries. I want to be that kind of person Daddy. I think this way because I went to school and got an education paid for by the Americans. Daddy, why did you burn up the lawn, did you think that someone else would have breathed the oxygen it would have produced? Daddy, why are you this way? Do you realize just how small you are when compaired to an American?Daddy, have you ever done anything for any other race?
Veteran

El Paso, TX

#40 Nov 26, 2010
Ricky Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think those countries have those restaurants to cater to foreigners, forget about the blinders you need to take off your dunce cap.
You have never been out of New Mexico have you? All major cities in most countries cater to the tourist. You are the one wearing the dunce cap, go sit in the corner and take a time out little boy.
drama

Carlsbad, NM

#41 Nov 26, 2010
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
You spew ignorance & hatred with every word of your post! However, everything you wrote could be applied to "some" people of every race, color or creed, including YOUR RACE!! You shouldn't judge everyone by a few people in a groups' actions.
15 million illegal mexicans is MORE THAN A FEW..........
free

Carlsbad, NM

#42 Nov 26, 2010
AmericaNotUS wrote:
If you come here from somewhere else become American. Assimilate or get out.
I AGREE
Hypocrite

United States

#43 Nov 26, 2010
American taxpayer wrote:
The fact of the matter, our government has allowed a sort of immigration invasion. We as a Nation can not continue to ignore the effects that illegal immigration has created in the USA.
Those who ignore these issues believe it's about race, and that anyone who screams it's a race issue are putting their heads in the sand, closing their eyes to what is happening here in the USA. We can not continue to support the world, and continue to leave our borders unprotected.
Have you been reading these blogs? You can not ignore that every attack is on Mexican people which makes it a race issue, when there are other people here illegally from other countries as well. And yes the government did allow illegal immigration and looked the other way when it suited them because farmers in this country needed their fields picked, houses cleaned, lawns cared for and caretakers for their children dirt cheap. They looked the other way because they were getting what they wanted. This has been going on for years. So now you want a job because times are tough and you blame it on the illegals. Ask yourself why have big corporations set up factories in other countries. Cheap labor and Big Profits for them. Who has benefited?
slocatch

Denver, CO

#44 Nov 26, 2010
drama wrote:
<quoted text>
15 million illegal mexicans is MORE THAN A FEW..........
That was 10 years ago, it is now well over 30,000,000 thats a lot of security failures.
another

Santa Fe, NM

#45 Nov 26, 2010
slocatch wrote:
<quoted text>That was 10 years ago, it is now well over 30,000,000 thats a lot of security failures.
liar
poco jose lupi hernandaz

Elizabethton, TN

#46 Nov 26, 2010
me love america free healthcare free welfare free foodstamps when you make min wage or 7 dollar hour i make 14 dollar hour my employer pay me 7 dollar an hour while the government matches that 7 dollar so i make 14 dollar hour min wage you know me love america....
slocatch

Denver, CO

#47 Nov 26, 2010
another wrote:
<quoted text>
liar
Proove it.
Uuuh

Santa Fe, NM

#48 Nov 26, 2010
slocatch wrote:
<quoted text>Proove it.
I'm not going to search the orifice you pulled that out of.

You try to prove your lie.
slocatch

Denver, CO

#49 Nov 26, 2010
Just look around fool. With the way they decimate, you can sure see where the have been and the direction they are moving. Something that tangable can't be disputed or should ignored. Just saying, just look around. Something that leaves that much decimated earth behind is really big. (Used to hunt for a living)
slocatch

Denver, CO

#50 Nov 26, 2010
Nightcrawlers really do have a more developed sense of pride. Just look around, that statment hold truth in it also. You know it is also tru that yellow never wears off no matter how far you run, even if it is 2000 miles.

Daddy, Mommy says that she is going to get our house back from the drug loards and that she still does not know what takes yellow off of skin.
hunkie boy

Mesa, AZ

#51 Nov 26, 2010
C
H
I
N
G
U
E

S
U
S

M
A
D
R
E
S

P
I
N
C
H
E
S

M
E
X
I
C
A
N
O
S
!

And la tuya.
slocatch

Denver, CO

#52 Nov 26, 2010
What?
slocatch

Denver, CO

#53 Nov 26, 2010
hunkie boy wrote:
C
H
I
N
G
U
E
S
U
S
M
A
D
R
E
S
P
I
N
C
H
E
S
M
E
X
I
C
A
N
O
S
!
And la tuya.
How long did it take you to do that? Waist of time.
Tu problema

Watseka, IL

#54 Nov 26, 2010
Your feelings of hatred is your problem not mine. How you feel about me is really all about you and not me.
why 0 why

Seattle, WA

#55 Nov 26, 2010
NO NO NO GO SONG PARODY

&fe ature=channel_page
why 0 why

Seattle, WA

#56 Nov 26, 2010
why 0 why wrote:
dear mexican
For Starters:
1 why are you such a sleezy coward?
2 why do you use children as tools?
3 why have you let your country a blight to this world?
4 why do you have a childs give me give me you have some so i deserve it too even if you Earned yours and i am to lazy to earn but so what i deserve it cuz i am human attitude?
5 why are you not embarassed to show your face in public; where is your pride in Anything ANYTHING
5 questions
no answere
attacks only
typical mexican
slocatch

Denver, CO

#57 Nov 26, 2010
Tu problema wrote:
Your feelings of hatred is your problem not mine. How you feel about me is really all about you and not me.
Not the way I see it, it's if you add value as you go or not and the effects your decision has on me and my community.
Tu problema

Watseka, IL

#58 Nov 26, 2010
why 0 why wrote:
<quoted text>
5 questions
no answere
attacks only
typical mexican
5 stupid delusional questions
all questions are false
attacks have been by you on us
typical racist whitie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 4 min Milena S 403,714
Did Michelle Obama make a statement with no hea... 6 min Cordwainer Trout 6
Prime Minister Stoltenberg visits President Obama (Oct '11) 7 min Elisheva3 25
Boehnera s invitation to Netanyahu backfires on... 10 min Le Jimbo 1
3rd Russian submarine arrives in Vietnam 11 min myx5 27
Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 26 min dissed and dismissed 11,718
The U.S. is complacent as Egypt repeats its his... 27 min Faith 1
More from around the web