Ask A Mexican

Nov 24, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Inland Empire Weekly

Dear Mexican: I am a mutt. My father's father was an illegal immigrant from Mexico.

Comments (Page 1,103)

Showing posts 22,041 - 22,060 of22,703
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ronone

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

youtube.com/watch... …Ask a Mexican if they support Abortion,but in there own Country?
Weecho

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Hector D wrote:
I got the munchies and ate a whole box of cereal. Now, I'm a cereal killer. On the prowl again.
FAT PIG!

“American, Proud, tried & true”

Since: Aug 12

2nd star on the right...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Laughter, what a thought.....

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

DI sure is an inbred hillbilly. Wants to put white crimes onto all others. Be responsible and own how genocidal whites have been since ceation.
Your lies to steal others lands are so weak.

Red Hair-Flaiming Red, is the color of the shooters hair. Any one with eyes can vaidate such. The truth hits you in the face, but you get up and continue lying! Amazing denial.
Such a Racist swine you show yourself.
Any lies you can muster to justify your crimes.
You day comes. WHine away!

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Another White maniac today in Conn......
killing even younger kids....sick society of entitlement.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Your* day comes DI when your lies will be exposed ad you won't have any rock to crawl under.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

and*

Since: Feb 09

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Here ya go, illegals: http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles/2012/...

Damned thieves.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop blaming whites for everything, Blacks sold their own into innocent people who are white – TODAY. truth.
Oh and, that's “Pride goes before the fall”
Actually it is "Pride cometh before a fall"...what Bible are you reading? It depends on the translation. I can use it anyway it fits though, and it fits in your case.

WHy don't you take up your "black" issue with "blacks"? Eh, Chickie?
You are one dumb trailer court QUeen.
Ask A Mojado

La Quinta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

How come Obama has to interject himself and have a photo op, to preach, pose, and squirt out one fake tear ? that baboon has to use every disaster, every tragedy, as a opportunity for himself and his loony left followers agenda to disarm law abiding gun owners, condolences, prayers, to the families that have lost their precious children to that murderous piece of chit, and shame on Obama for using the tragedy to further his political agenda.....
Weecho

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Ask A Mojado wrote:
How come Obama has to interject himself and have a photo op, to preach, pose, and squirt out one fake tear ? that baboon has to use every disaster, every tragedy, as a opportunity for himself and his loony left followers agenda to disarm law abiding gun owners, condolences, prayers, to the families that have lost their precious children to that murderous piece of chit, and shame on Obama for using the tragedy to further his political agenda.....
Its all a part of the conspiracy ploy pieced together by the NWO. Obama was acting as if he actually cared about the massacre, yet deep down inside it serves as ammunition to de-arm citizens and abolish the second amendment altogether. Obammy is as mentally ill as all of the shooters in the past shootings from Columbine until now.
Desert Dust Devil

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Here we go again, more white people killing children. When will God strike all you honkeys down? All you pathetic trash do is kill babys and women. Go back where the hell you came from and take that nazi DI and her lesbo lover jennifer the hog faced meth head.
jennifer

Los Osos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Desert Dust Devil wrote:
Here we go again, more white people killing children. When will God strike all you honkeys down? All you pathetic trash do is kill babys and women. Go back where the hell you came from and take that nazi DI and her lesbo lover jennifer the hog faced meth head.
shut up chelsea, or im going to post your funny picture with the snake, the one where yout begging for A DATE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOW LIFE! ARE YOU A TRANSEXUAL YOU PLAY A MAN, AND WOMAN.I mean it disappear or I will post your pictures and hard up posts all over this internet!
jennifer

Los Osos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

begging for dates how hard up can you get ILUVMEXMEN DESERTDUSTDEVIL and it adds up to CHELSEA look her up on every dating site she is begging for a date, cause no man can stand to look at her.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
The guy that shot up the movie theater had brown hair. The guy who recently shot 2 white people in a mall was not a red head, either. He was Asian, looking at his eyes, and black. That's what happens when you take a normal non-violent white or Asian and mix black with them. They go nuts and shoot white people. That's a very good reason not to have children with black people.
That's why your Indian side is all fked up, too.
<quoted text>
Yeah, you are being a flaming racist.
Considering the US is no longer majority white, that explains why we have so many serial killers, murderers, rapists, pedophiles, homos, etc. You can't blame whites for anything that non-whites have caused to happen in the us. If anything, it should be obvious that non-whites have created this hell, not whites..
<quoted text>
Stop blaming whites for everything, Blacks sold their own into slavery and the first slaveholder in America was BLACK. In fact, more Indians owned black slaves than any whites.
Jews ran the slave trade and owned the majority of them, not whites. And, blacks are not the only people who were enslaved, just the only ones who can't stop profiting from slavery. How can you realistically blame all white people today, for what they did not even do? We can certainly blame angry black people for not forgiving history, to the point of massacring innocent people who are white – TODAY. Whites today are only trying to earn a right to live, like you. Since you're not God, you can't make that call.
Indians weren't native to the Americas so, they shouldn't have been here. No one can say the discoverers were just in killing Indians but, that cannot be blamed on white people of the future. Stop blackmailing and guilting white people into being your excuse for being a loser. Accept your own responsibility. Admit the real truth.
Oh and, that's “Pride goes before the fall”
You're waaaay too butthurt. You are clearly not mature enough to handle the internet.

And your "information"...oh, the lies you tell. The vast majority of the world simply isn't imbecilic enough to believe your crap. You've no evidence to back that up at all and yet you come here claiming your "expertise." Bullshit I say! Whites have ALWAYS been a minority in the world and will continue to be because that's nature for ya.

http://funny-pictures-blog.com/wp-content/upl...
http://www.troll.me/images/thumbs-up-jesus-sa...
http://t.qkme.me/3ofos2.jpg

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
You're waaaay too butthurt. You are clearly not mature enough to handle the internet.
And your "information"...oh, the lies you tell. The vast majority of the world simply isn't imbecilic enough to believe your crap. You've no evidence to back that up at all and yet you come here claiming your "expertise." Bullshit I say! Whites have ALWAYS been a minority in the world and will continue to be because that's nature for ya.
http://funny-pictures-blog.com/wp-content/upl...
http://www.troll.me/images/thumbs-up-jesus-sa...
http://t.qkme.me/3ofos2.jpg
It is astounding what her/him/it's mind has for reasoning.
It/she/he belongs to some cult, IMO.
CUlt of one?

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, sure, whites did bad things hundreds of years ago. What did we do, lately? Aren't you glad we've changed?
Do you prefer we stayed strong?
My lifetime. IN my LIfetime Twit! Hardly hundreds of years ago as it continues even today. You are such a Freakin idiot.
The only change I see is obesity added to your list.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it's "Pride goeth before the fall" - I just tried to modernize it so you would understand where you were wrong, in repeating the phrase as "Pride comes before a fall" (which makes no sense).
I don't have a black issue. I think blacks have a right to exist - seperate from whites.
Again, you are such an idiot! ANd as far as NA issues, you know nothing. You admit by your own words you know no NA, yet you wish to address this knowing nothing. Stupid trailer park racist trash.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Good 2 see ya, Jen. I think DDD could be Nijoni.
I think it is you. Idiot. FY and all your bigoted Pride and Lies.

Jen Knows Better and I doubt very much if she is a supremacist such as you.
Go drown yourself before you explode into the next shooter.
You are one Hate filled Witch on a stick.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Insults aside, don't you seriously wonder why whites are snapping?
Maybe it's because of whites being denied education, employment, status, worth?
Who's denying us those rights? Non-whites. My theory on the white mass murderers is that:
Whites need a support group, to work out their fears in a better way. We are not allowed to form white support groups so, we are forced to act independantly, to be heard and to realize some justice. If you were white, how would you feel?
You actually want me to cry tears for you, after we have already bled for you? Already been DEAD to you.
The Earth will Purge. Like an Anti-biotic. You are the Imperialsit and now the prey instead of the Predator? History indeed has a way of coming back on one.
My People were not allowed rights to worship until AIM in the 70's. If you were not such an idiot as far as history it would be different for you. You deny what you and yours have done to other races, brag of your conquests and my peoples genocides, and then want to cry on my NA shoulder?
My people were not allowed "support" of any kind. Leonard Peltier rots in prison for a crime He did not commit, while the FBI freely murdered others. Go to hell.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 22,041 - 22,060 of22,703
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

84 Users are viewing the World News Forum right now

Search the World News Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Australia says co-operation with Sri Lanka to p... 2 min St Nick 3
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 min Faith 110,444
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 min Sheilaa 326,607
Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation 3 min Vitez 4,916
Poll: Vast majority of Ukrainians oppose Russia... 9 min Pro Ukraine 14
Albania is Europes Undiscovered Gem 12 min Keidyy 54
Anzac day services in South West Victoria 17 min Margaret Smith 1
•••
•••