Serbia, Croatia relations hit by Storm

Aug 23, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: SETimes news

Every year on August 5th, Croatia celebrates the so-called "Operation Storm" as Victory and Homeland Gratitude Day, commemorating the operation that broke down the Serbian armed forces in Croatia and ended the four-year war.

Comments (Page 123)

Showing posts 2,441 - 2,460 of4,392
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
king tom

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Stari Ras wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are finished with the bitchin rants can you pass me a light.
I want to burn me some Croat flags.
Burn babe Burn.
Zivela Srbija
lol d!ck,the wit of the serbs knows no bounds
king tom

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Brak wrote:
<quoted text>
Balkans without Croats, even better.
the human race with no serbs even better
Thinker

Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

American-progress wrote:
<quoted text>
No Dove is right, yes Serbs have done bad things during the Yugo civil war, but the western media has wrongfully demonized the Serbs.
Many Serbs in Yugoslavia were against the war and against Milosevic, Karadizic and Mladic.
Those same peaceful Serbs were the ones who voted for Pro-Western and Pro-European Union Boris Tadic.
Zivela Srbija.
You're kidding right? So the mass murders in Vukovar, Gospic, Srebrenica, etc didn't happen? If the serbs have been demonized it is not only because of the murder of innocent civillians but the particular brand of brutality used to commit these crimes.

Further, the western media only recorded - how did that song go? "spremaj slobo hleba i salate bit ce mesa klat cemo hrvate" I know first hand the blood-lust displayed by the serbs. I'm not talking about innocents who got caught in the crossfire I'm talking about deliberate, barbaric murders and torture of an entire village of elderly people. The survivors they trekked around for miles on end to use as human shields. I know this because my grandmother was one of these survivors.
Thinker

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Brak wrote:
<quoted text>
The Croats have no idea. Do you think outside of the Nato sphere anyone takes that Dutch puppet Kangaroo 'court' seriously.
All conventions have been broken, including keeping Serbs imprisoned indefinitely without verdicts, they have never been able to find the Serb leadership guilty of anything.
No international mandate whatsoever.
Funny, when Gotovina was arrested and originally sentenced you serbs all praised this kangaroo court. As for your serb leaders not being found guilty of anything well buddy some trials are still very much ongoing as for others they died before they could be convicted.
Brak

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, when Gotovina was arrested and originally sentenced you serbs all praised this kangaroo court. As for your serb leaders not being found guilty of anything well buddy some trials are still very much ongoing as for others they died before they could be convicted.
I for one never praised that Hague Nato scam, no matter who was sent to that circus with those robed Dutch faggots pretending to be judges..

Is that the best you can do Muslim, ongoing trials ? What kind of a sick farcical joke is this ?

Died before convicted, c'mon. Poisoned more like it, funny how Serbs get conveniently sick at the Hague.
Brak

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

This is all such BS.

So many in the NATO power house, Brits, Yanks and Jews already know this is the biggest load of BULLSHT perpetrated against the Serbs.

Many in the British establishment have expressed reservations, others regret the mistake of turning on their traditional Serb allies. Israel refuses to recognise that Albanian criminal rogue state, as do most ordinary Jews.

What crap. The only losers who really believe in this farce are the Croats, Albanians and Bosnian Muslims.

If it wasn't for the murdered, tortured and displaced Serb victims, the illegaly occupied Serb lands, this would be a bigger joke than Topix.

Zivela Srbija
Thinker

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Brak wrote:
<quoted text>
I for one never praised that Hague Nato scam, no matter who was sent to that circus with those robed Dutch faggots pretending to be judges..
Is that the best you can do Muslim, ongoing trials ? What kind of a sick farcical joke is this ?
Died before convicted, c'mon. Poisoned more like it, funny how Serbs get conveniently sick at the Hague.
Always a conspiracy theory. Right. So you are saying there are no more trials pending? Hmm. Last time I noticed there were still quite a few pending. Another case in point is that the judges are independent personnel from several countries.

I see you are also very quick to assume my nationality/religion. Tell me, do you always resort to trying to be derogatory when you have nothing else to offer? But go right ahead. It takes a lot more than that to rattle my cage so to speak. I prefer facts, not fiction and bad language skills.
Thinker

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Brak wrote:
If it wasn't for the murdered, tortured and displaced Serb victims, the illegaly occupied Serb lands, this would be a bigger joke than Topix.
So what is your view on the murdered, tortured and displaced Croats from Croat lands?

PS. If topix is such a big joke why your obsessive compulsive need to constantly post here?
pocahontas

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Ugh! Serbs are still singing the woe is us, everyone is out to get us, we never did anything wrong song.

You messed up big time, admit it and move on.
Brak

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
Always a conspiracy theory. Right. So you are saying there are no more trials pending? Hmm. Last time I noticed there were still quite a few pending. Another case in point is that the judges are independent personnel from several countries.
I see you are also very quick to assume my nationality/religion. Tell me, do you always resort to trying to be derogatory when you have nothing else to offer? But go right ahead. It takes a lot more than that to rattle my cage so to speak. I prefer facts, not fiction and bad language skills.
Bad language skills ? Try reading your own garbage you inarticulate Muslim filth.

What trials ? More importantly, you have not provided any facts, but the same piss n sht your type always offers here.

There is no independent in the case of the Hague. Any so called trials should have been held in a neutral location, or why not even China ?
Brak

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
So what is your view on the murdered, tortured and displaced Croats from Croat lands?
PS. If topix is such a big joke why your obsessive compulsive need to constantly post here?
What murdered and displaced Croats ?

Only a moron would defend Topix.

The same could be said of you. I am not the one posting on a hundred threads, maybe one or two. What about yourself ?
pocahontas

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't expect empathy for Croat victims from Serbs here. What you will get is denial of any such thing, but you'll catch on to that very quickly.
GOTOVINA HEROJ

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Brak wrote:
<quoted text>
Bad language skills ? Try reading your own garbage you inarticulate Muslim filth.
What trials ? More importantly, you have not provided any facts, but the same piss n sht your type always offers here.
There is no independent in the case of the Hague. Any so called trials should have been held in a neutral location, or why not even China ?
Over, done, dusted, Croats are war Heroes and serbs are war criminals. Thats what the world court has decided.
Lets move on, we toward Europe and you, where ever you are going.
As the Hero Gotovina has said "lets put the war behind us and move towards the future"
Thats going to be a bit hard for you serbs since you still have unresolved issues with the Albanians, Bosnians and even Hungarians.
But anyway beating the serbs in two Olujas sure feels bloody good.
God in the end is always just, it might take some time but he olways punishes the evildoer and frees the just!
StariRas ISnowSandzak lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Stari Ras wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are finished with the bitchin rants can you pass me a light.
I want to burn me some Croat flags.
Burn babe Burn.
Zivela Srbija
dont worry about the flag there are plenty more and one of them flys over Knin

Kosova too has nice flags the red flag with the black eagles flys everywhere in the Republic of Kosova
Brak

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

GOTOVINA HEROJ wrote:
<quoted text>
God in the end is always just, it might take some time but he olways punishes the evildoer and frees the just!
You can count on the last two lines, just not the way you imagine it.
Thinker

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Brak wrote:
<quoted text>
What murdered and displaced Croats ?
Only a moron would defend Topix.
The same could be said of you. I am not the one posting on a hundred threads, maybe one or two. What about yourself ?
I don't defend topix. Topix is just another forum which is just like a salad bar. As for posting I post here and there but if you check my post you will see that often several months pass before my appearances. If you can show me the hundred threads I have posted on I will gladly leave this forum permanently.

As for the murdered and displaced Croats? Do you really want me to go there? In my grandmother's village in Lika she was one of the lucky ones who survived. She literally saw her neighbors burned alive. These were people in the 70+ age group. What would you as a serb have to say about that?
pocahontas

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

It's unfortunate that this kind of voice of reason is the exception and I'm sure they've been classed as traitors for it.

http://slobodnadalmacija.hr/Svijet/tabid/67/a...

The announcement of the innocence of Gotovina and Markac on November 16, 2012 added an extra special emotion to the commemoration in Vukovar on November 18, 2012.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

pocahontas wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't expect empathy for Croat victims from Serbs here. What you will get is denial of any such thing, but you'll catch on to that very quickly.
So it's your opinion that no Serb on this forum has empathy or sympathy for Croat victims?
pocahontas

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

American-progress wrote:
<quoted text>
So it's your opinion that no Serb on this forum has empathy or sympathy for Croat victims?
Empathy can't come with a disclaimer that categorizes Croats and any that come packaged like that don't mean much.

Danko, the reality is that most here deny that there are any Croat victims.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

pocahontas wrote:
<quoted text>
Empathy can't come with a disclaimer that categorizes Croats and any that come packaged like that don't mean much.
Danko, the reality is that most here deny that there are any Croat victims.
I have great love for you Hrvats, we are blood brothers and sisters after all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,441 - 2,460 of4,392
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

60 Users are viewing the World News Forum right now

Search the World News Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
US believes Russia provided separatists with mi... 8 min Live Free or Die 83
China criticises Japan's move to expand... 9 min Ainu 83
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 11 min danetoo 356,600
Music for peace, all over the world 12 min John Grimbaldsun 1
Inspector general probing US 'Cuban Twitter' plan 14 min John Grimbaldsun 23
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 16 min Muq false Muslim 44,088
Albania-Kosovo military agreement raises concer... (Jul '13) 17 min Barbarian 3,103
•••
•••