Chinese Tourists in Japan Ease Tensions

Oct 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Epoch Times

A cruise by 1,500 Chinese tourists from Shanghai, China to Japan, on Saturday has sparked a furious debate among Chinese netizens.

Comments
321 - 340 of 381 Comments Last updated Mar 6, 2013

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#365 Feb 3, 2013
Rtloder wrote:
Military expansion is senseless, the US is way too far ahead in those terms even to attempt, it just makes us in the West doubt if China is a really good slave. Maybe they need a course of counselling in opium den again.
This creep is off his rocket, doesn't even treat Chinese as an intellectual enemy,
has to treat them as something
inferior to inferiority.
Like the way Europeans treated Australian Aborigines.
Nice point, where is the shavel, so we can lay charges. You speak as if the Chinese never did anything bad back in the 19th century and very recently in history. I have a few Vietnamese, Chinese muslim wiggers and Tibetan friends in Norway who tell me a different story.

Oh don't forget the great leap forward, which was the biggest loss of life in peace time and war time records......60million people. I don't think any military would be able to pull that off even if they tried. Even Ghanis Khan couldn't pull that off, Hitler couldn't pull that off, nukes only dream of pulling that off. Chinese government is by far the biggest cause of death on the planet, not war, not famine, not atomic bomb-the CCP. No one can punch the numbers you dim wits pulled off by mistake. These are the same people still running China, there is no word in English that can even discribe how dumb that is. You Chinese have more blood then Europeans of old. Blood of other nationalities and your own country men and women.

And it was not all Europeans who went over to Australia, it was the English of that time and they are dead unless some lived to see their 200th birthday, so don't put the blame on Norway and other European nations that had little to do with any of that. Norways' ancestors hands may have a little bit of African slave trade blood on them but they are Aborigine clean.
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#366 Feb 4, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave the thinking to a guy who has imaginery friends who also happen to be wombats and whose doctors advised for him not to go higher then the first floor in fear he might jump off the building? You?
These are OK points and am not arguing with that, but you forgot that the Chinese economy is also in trouble. More serious trouble then the US and Euro zone.
The pathos you are is what you present, jump off the building you moron I never said that I said jump out the window shouting up up and away, that's right you think I'm not headed your way, how could I not!!!
Your lying trail is a funnel drawing me in, you "queer", and do you know when I'm coming to finish you off with poison, February number 10 that's it, Have you got that.!!, the Chinese new year the year of the snake, who happens to be my best friend you cork screw of human misery.
Can't you see the evil your lying is doing, do you truly despise China that much,
.... Tell me 82 why do you think Germany is taking All of her Gold out of the
US Treasury?. Because the US is flat broke and Japan is just at a loss because LOSS is all that they GOT.

Location hidden

#367 Feb 4, 2013
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
.... Tell me 82 why do you think Germany is taking All of her Gold
Listen here you crack pipe junkie, I am not scared of you or girl scout crack pipe junkie friends. Am I supposed to be scared or something, I lived in Cali for a really long time and hang around in the roughest clubs in Moscow, I was Jijitsu champion twice in a row in high school and have seen girls who scare me more then a delusional skinny, little Chinese bloke like your self. I am a Venture Capitalist nothing scares me fool.

I loooooove women, so am not a homosexual although the official line there is that I am tolerant of all gay people. Why do you hate gays anyway? I always believed 90% of Chinese men were closet case gays in one way or another so I expected y'all to love gay people. Guess you do not.

Have you been looking at financial data lately mister delusional dumb ass or is that what your wombat told you? The US is in recession because of cut backs on military spending but wages have grown, manufactoring is the best since 2009, job hiring is up. Japan is....well making an economic experiment but they can afford it, its there money they owe themselves after all.

The EU will continue being the EU for a while so don't hold your breath on a break up. Maybe some countries will leave maybe some countries such as turkey will be let in, no one knows. But it will still be there, because you know why? The foundations are solid and sound. All EU countries are giants in one field or another and are armed to the teeth with experienced educated ladies and gentle men, even Greece and Romania.

All the hype that even created all this is media hype to sell papers, they tell you the true but just in a scary way so that it rattles the markets. A self profiling prophecy if you want.

Mainwhile in China, growth rate figures have droped below the magic number 8% of GDP which Hu Jin Cao said was the point at which social order is no longer stable for China, the point at which the economic model of investment feeding invest breaks down.

Don't you wish your stupid leaders had told you scaring off Japanese investors would hurt you more then Japan? Don't you wish you were less a stupid fool whose limbs moved only whenever the Captain Crunch Pussies aka the CCP, pulled your strings? Japan is in trouble but not serious, the US is in trouble but not serious, the EU is in trouble but not serious....not as serious as what will happen in China in 2-3years, I bet my life on that.

The economic model is outdated as it is based on low cost labor which is no longer low cost, and it was supposed to be changed a long time ago but your leaders are better suited to running a saloon not a country. In 2years the economy of China will begin to slow down very very quickly, by the next decade it will be shrinking and you will be a big girl by then right Rtloder?

By the way ask your pals RESISTANCE IS FUTILE, RAYH and the rest of those losers, so far all my economic predictions have been accurate-6months ago I said the US job figures will rise, the EU crisis will be less a problem and China would not see that 10% GDP growth she needs.

I actually said China would see maybe 7-6% of GDP growth which I now know was wrong because of the huge fxck ups you and your CCP are doing they will see less....maybe 6-5% growth for the next couple of years.

Uh, yes you did tell specifically that your doctor did not want you to go higher then the third floor because he feared you'd jump, because you are off your medication and probably forgotten all that your posted does not mean I did the same thing imbecile.

I haven't heard about Germany selling its bonds but if your analysis is correct I suspect the fact that they need they money for all the bail outs in Spain and Greece? Could that be it?

Confidence in the US market is the highest it has been in 3years even though the economy shrunk 1.2%, no panic and we expected it. Next question please.
Rtloder

Marrickville, Australia

#368 Feb 4, 2013
Shut you face you thieving pig,I don't want your stupid tutelage rammed down my throat, if you can't communicate with out dictatorial embellishment of your self righteous jingoistic sentiment born in the gutter of pox then I suggest you consider this.
The US is in debt to economic interests
to the tune of 14.4 trillion $, this of course is not the full extent of their national debt
which will soon be 17 trillion.
The defining difference is the lesser figure represents the indebtedness to economic interests who they themselves have no way of repaying their own National
debt even if it was possible for them to stabilize their borrowing at present levels which it is not.
War is the only way out, or if it were possible finance consumption by consuming all but the wealthy Nations would be eternal slaves. Which everyone very well knows.
no one no where

Santa Barbara, CA

#369 Feb 4, 2013
japan and china should go to war. our electronic gadgets will suffer a little but it will pick up again once the war is over.

Location hidden

#370 Feb 4, 2013
Rtloder wrote:
Shut you face you thieving pig,I don't want your stupid tutelage rammed down my throat, if you can't communicate with out dictatorial embellishment of your self righteous jingoistic sentiment born in the gutter of pox then I suggest you consider this.
The US is in debt to economic interests
to the tune of 14.4 trillion $, this of course is not the full extent of their national debt
which will soon be 17 trillion.
The defining difference is the lesser figure represents the indebtedness to economic interests who they themselves have no way of repaying their own National
debt even if it was possible for them to stabilize their borrowing at present levels which it is not.
War is the only way out, or if it were possible finance consumption by consuming all but the wealthy Nations would be eternal slaves. Which everyone very well knows.
Oh am sorry if my words are too smart for your itsy bitsy child like handicaped brain to handle. I promise no more grown up language...not.

Give me ten major developed economies that run a surplus? Waiting, I will tell which one there is only one South Korea because for a developed country that is rare, deficits are normal while surplus' are abnormal. German is a special case because of the Euro zone.

Slaves to debt, they said the same gabage 60years ago....in Nazi germany about the US economy and how weak it was. The United States has been running budget deficits practically without stop since the early part of the 20th century.

Only once or twice -- 1997 to 2000 and 1969 to 1970, maybe 1959, 1960 -- it very briefly went into surplus. Each of those times was followed by a major recession.

Deficit dont matter when you are have unlimited supply and control of a currency with limitless demand, a currency that can not easily lose value, the dollar.

War is the only way out? Are you on drugs? War with who? The combined west is way too powerful for Russia, China, North Korea or any other state. Iam not talking about Iraq style war am talking all out fire bomb total war. Which country?

There are a numberr of peaceful ways to end this deficit problem, even though as mentioned....it does not matter.

My favorite is the Platinum coin solution. Would be easy and innovative, an obscure law crafted to allow the Treasury to mint commemorative coins seems to suggest that it could legally produce as much of certain kinds of money as it wants, then deposit that money at the Fed and use it pay bills as necessary.

Economists have suggest minting a trillion or more dollar coin. There you go no more problem, which is by the way no problem at all because deficits don't matter.

"A failure to understand what the United States is, is an interesting phenomenon and reflects that the people to whom one is speaking are very stupid."
James Galbraith
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#371 Feb 4, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh am sorry if my words are too smart
Slaves to debt, they said the same gabage 60years ago....in Nazi germany about the US economy and how weak it was.
James Galbraith

60 years ago was 1952 there was no Nazi Germany, I honestly don't know what to make of it and there is no one left to ask every time I mention your name to a marsupial I get a Joey thrown at me.
Besides I'm very busy responding to my comments on the Syrian Forum, I'll just
Wait for a bit see if somebody else might answer your comment better than me.

Location hidden

#372 Feb 4, 2013
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
60 years ago was 1952 there was no Nazi Germany, I honestly don't know what to make of it and there is no one left to ask every time I mention your name to a marsupial I get a Joey thrown at me.
Besides I'm very busy responding to my comments on the Syrian Forum, I'll just
Wait for a bit see if somebody else might answer your comment better than me.
Ooops, I was in High School in the 90s so I always still think Nazi Germany is 60years ago. I am sure you had an idea that I meant in the 30s yet of all my superior information this is all you could talk about. Pathetic attempt at giving my answers the slip.

Maybe the language was too grown up after all. Please take yur time, you haven't said anything smart in a while and the fact you off your meds is showing through your coherant passages and mood swings.

Location hidden

#373 Feb 4, 2013
incoherent passages
Rtloder

Blacktown, Australia

#374 Feb 5, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh am sorry if my words are too smart for your itsy bitsy child like handicaped brain to handle. I promise no more grown up language...not.
Give me ten major developed economies that run a surplus? Waiting, I will tell which one there is only one South Korea because for a developed country that is rare, deficits are normal while surplus' are abnormal. German is a special case because of the Euro zone.
Slaves to debt, they said the same gabage 60years ago....in Nazi germany about the US economy and how weak it was. The United States has been running budget deficits practically without stop since the early part of the 20th century.
Only once or twice -- 1997 to 2000 and 1969 to 1970, maybe 1959, 1960 -- it very briefly went into surplus. Each of those times was followed by a major recession.
Deficit dont matter when you are have unlimited supply and control of a currency with limitless demand, a currency that can not easily lose value, the dollar.
War is the only way out? Are you on drugs? War with who? The combined west is way too powerful for Russia, China, North Korea or any other state. Iam not talking about Iraq style war am talking all out fire bomb total war. Which country?
There are a numberr of peaceful ways to end this deficit problem, even though as mentioned....it does not matter.
My favorite is the Platinum coin solution. Would be easy and innovative, an obscure law crafted to allow the Treasury to mint commemorative coins seems to suggest that it could legally produce as much of certain kinds of money as it wants, then deposit that money at the Fed and use it pay bills as necessary.
Economists have suggest minting a trillion or more dollar coin. There you go no more problem, which is by the way no problem at all because deficits don't matter.
"A failure to understand what the United States is, is an interesting phenomenon and reflects that the people to whom one is speaking are very stupid."
James Galbraith
The dollar payment system in the mind of the marker has an alternative,(something else), that was made evident after Sep 11. And again recently with the euro gaining as a result of the weakening dollar.
However back in 03 it was turned about, by massive tax cuts, and monetary
policy. That is only part of the story.
Rationalization of all business houses reached it's peak and the economies of the digital age were pouring into the profit margin of the ledger.
Optimism replaced pessimism, business as usual.
But the States had surrendered their revenue, the bubble of 2000 &01 was going to recover anyway, Both Clinton and Bush had panicked and gone too far.
It was too good up to 07 then nothing will ever come again.
It was a DIGITAL BUBBLE with nothing to replace it. The revenue is dead.
Monetary qualitive easing is eroding equity.
Its a new ball game, the reason is because resource values are not collapsing to fuel recovery, even if they did it would be like interest rates they would never recover.
Yes were all going to die is it any wonder I suffer lucky for you I don't know you address. You idiot.

Location hidden

#375 Feb 5, 2013
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
The dollar payment system in the mind of the marker has an alternative,(something else), that was made evident after Sep 11. And again recently with the euro gaining as a result of the weakening dollar.
However back in 03 it was turned about, by massive tax cuts, and monetary
policy. That is only part of the story.
Rationalization of all business houses reached it's peak and the economies of the digital age were pouring into the profit margin of the ledger.
Optimism replaced pessimism, business as usual.
But the States had surrendered their revenue, the bubble of 2000 &01 was going to recover anyway, Both Clinton and Bush had panicked and gone too far.
It was too good up to 07 then nothing will ever come again.
It was a DIGITAL BUBBLE with nothing to replace it. The revenue is dead.
Monetary qualitive easing is eroding equity.
Its a new ball game, the reason is because resource values are not collapsing to fuel recovery, even if they did it would be like interest rates they would never recover.
Yes were all going to die is it any wonder I suffer lucky for you I don't know you address. You idiot.
I am not scared of little girls with fingers in their arses, I just explained to you that the US has been going in the same way deficits to the roof year after year ever since the Great Depression yet here you are with your idiots guide to economics knowledge telling me about some sort of dead revenue and other things which fit into what I just told you, DEFICITS DO NOT MATTER.

Resource prices are not going due to speculating and something in economics we call Sticky price economics. Sticky prices are an important part of macroeconomic theory since they may be used to explain why markets might not reach equilibrium in the short run or even possibly the long-run.

All this talk on Deficits is complete rubbish created by the media and eatten up by the public as a bad thing. Italy has been going with a deficit for many decades yet their people are not slaves, the Americans have been running on a deficit for 2generations, is this generation been sold into slavery? No, deficits are normal and you should understand this, as long as a country is able to repay them it is OK sailing.

Crew under a tree and die,.

Location hidden

#376 Feb 5, 2013
Deficits do not matter in fact surplus' or low deficit usually signal something wrong within the economy of a developed country. With public debt at 120% of GDP, look at Italy in 1992 the deficit was 9.5% of GDP; yet the situation looked bleaker than it is today.

The country almost defaulted. Berlusconi and Prodi, oversaw a period of fiscal retrenchment which brought the deficit to under 3% of GDP by 1997.

Part of the improvement came through a fiscal squeeze which brought the primary balance from a deficit of 2% of GDP in 1990 to a 5% surplus by 2000. Yet now, in 2013 they have a bigger deficit, bigger public debt and yet face less trouble then 1992.
Rtloder

Saint Marys, Australia

#377 Feb 5, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
Deficits do not matter in fact surplus' or low deficit usually signal something wrong within the economy of a developed country. With public debt at 120% of GDP, look at Italy in 1992 the deficit was 9.5% of GDP; yet the situation looked bleaker than it is today.
The country almost defaulted. Berlusconi and Prodi, oversaw a period of fiscal retrenchment which brought the deficit to under 3% of GDP by 1997.
Part of the improvement came through a fiscal squeeze which brought the primary balance from a deficit of 2% of GDP in 1990 to a 5% surplus by 2000. Yet now, in 2013 they have a bigger deficit, bigger public debt and yet face less trouble then 1992.
Berlusconi.!. That explains everything,
let me guess, your hero right?.
Exactly well it might interest you to know at those times you mention the only thing Berlusconi had his mind on is what he had his finger in, and that is the same hole your always dreaming about.
There was no German bank to bail Italy out then, that came with the euro 99 and developed gradually and still heads in the same direction, buying more bond issues . But then about the time of Germany boom 05+ till the sub prime collapse, Berlusconi was overcome like a drunken sailor and couldn't get enough so he invented a new biological orgasm, the same one you believe in you idiot.
What you should consider your not Italian what works in Italy doesn't work in Norway.
Or anywhere else actually, deficits accumulate and must be offset by one thing or other, the biggest offset is importing deflation.
The pendulum must swing back (eventually that's what you say), I don't believe that, its the weight of gravity changes in a split second, confidence is gravity you think you can influence it I don't, but I know that war does. That's what the aristocracy will opt for, China better get ready.

Location hidden

#378 Feb 5, 2013
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Berlusconi.!. That explains everything,
let me guess, your hero right?.
Exactly well it might interest you to know at those times you mention the only thing Berlusconi had his mind on is what he had his finger in, and that is the same hole your always dreaming about.
There was no German bank to bail Italy out then, that came with the euro 99 and developed gradually and still heads in the same direction, buying more bond issues . But then about the time of Germany boom 05+ till the sub prime collapse, Berlusconi was overcome like a drunken sailor and couldn't get enough so he invented a new biological orgasm, the same one you believe in you idiot.
What you should consider your not Italian what works in Italy doesn't work in Norway.
Or anywhere else actually, deficits accumulate and must be offset by one thing or other, the biggest offset is importing deflation.
The pendulum must swing back (eventually that's what you say), I don't believe that, its the weight of gravity changes in a split second, confidence is gravity you think you can influence it I don't, but I know that war does. That's what the aristocracy will opt for, China better get ready.
But at least he was docratically elected, Wen on the hand was put where he is because he is corrupt enough to be a multi billionaire and is ruthless enough to put his rival Bo xi lai and his wife in jail. So yeah better Balusconi has at least charm and I know his finger has probably been in the virgina of a hot Italian prostitue, Wen on the other hand has bad teeth and his middle finger has been in your and every other China man's arse.

I am talking about developed countries, tell about any developed country that runs on surplus each year? You will say South Korea because it is the only example and is special because it is still young in its evolution into a developed country and has its economy altered by the presence of North KKorea just next door.

Every developed country runs at a deficit because in general deficits DO NOT MATTER.
Rtloder

Marrickville, Australia

#379 Feb 6, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
But at least he was docratically elected, Wen on the hand was put where he is because he is corrupt enough to be a multi billionaire and is ruthless enough to put his rival Bo xi lai and his wife in jail. So yeah better Balusconi has at least charm and I know his finger has probably been in the virgina of a hot Italian prostitue, Wen on the other hand has bad teeth and his middle finger has been in your and every other China man's arse.
I am talking about developed countries, tell about any developed country that runs on surplus each year? You will say South Korea because it is the only example and is special because it is still young in its evolution into a developed country and has its economy altered by the presence of North KKorea just next door.
Every developed country runs at a deficit because in general deficits DO NOT MATTER.

Your worse than me you idiot, I think we should abandon the thread.
nobody is coming back I blame you and no doubt you blame me, don't worry I try again later, I started this thread and it was good till you came. LoL, keep posting.

Location hidden

#380 Feb 6, 2013
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Your worse than me you idiot, I think we should abandon the thread.
nobody is coming back I blame you and no doubt you blame me, don't worry I try again later, I started this thread and it was good till you came. LoL, keep posting.
Wow it was so full of chinese superiorism, racist and illogical statements....if that was what I did, that I helped stop that nosense, then I deserve a medal.

By the way noticed the way you avoid topics in which I crush you at, I do not come here and post to low IQ Champion Chimpanzee Pussie aka CCP loud mouths like your self in order to get attention. I do it because it amuses me to know after I post to you that my words send you to your mommy crying and begging her to make this blond intelligent man go away.

But she can not, because I bark very little and bite often. Oh I do not know where I am on the 20th Feb but am sure we can make arrangements so I can knock your teeth in. Email me.
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#381 Feb 6, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow it was so full of chinese superiorism, racist and illogical statements....if that was what I did, that I helped stop that nosense, then I deserve a medal.
By the way noticed the way you avoid topics in which I crush you at, I do not come here and post to low IQ Champion Chimpanzee Pussie aka CCP loud mouths like your self in order to get attention. I do it because it amuses me to know after I post to you that my words send you to your mommy crying and begging her to make this blond intelligent man go away.
But she can not, because I bark very little and bite often. Oh I do not know where I am on the 20th Feb but am sure we can make arrangements so I can knock your teeth in. Email me.
Yes!Yes!I agree to everything, and anything, whatever it is I agree just stop posting, I admit I told you to keep posting but it was only sarcasm.
Try turning a new page, how many pages are there in your book two or three,
It doesn't matter the new leaf will be looser than the last that's because your hopeless, and the Chinese people know it.
Was it you who told them to solve the island dispute by purchasing Diaoyu
from them selves, who said that feller owned it the one they gave millions of dollars too
I'm actually selling the Sydney Harbour Bridge tomorrow, perhaps you might be interested, failing that you could send one of your Japanese friends, some of them seem even stupider than you.
I haven't heard much about it lately maybe its all blown away. Probably North Korea going on the high state of ready ness have them a fright.

Location hidden

#382 Feb 6, 2013
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes!Yes!I agree to everything, and anything, whatever it is I agree just stop posting, I admit I told you to keep posting but it was only sarcasm.
Try turning a new page, how many pages are there in your book two or three,
It doesn't matter the new leaf will be looser than the last that's because your hopeless, and the Chinese people know it.
Was it you who told them to solve the island dispute by purchasing Diaoyu
from them selves, who said that feller owned it the one they gave millions of dollars too
I'm actually selling the Sydney Harbour Bridge tomorrow, perhaps you might be interested, failing that you could send one of your Japanese friends, some of them seem even stupider than you.
I haven't heard much about it lately maybe its all blown away. Probably North Korea going on the high state of ready ness have them a fright.
Yes it was me who told them to buy the dumb islands and it is me who is responsible for your mental problems, it was me all along. I have not spoken much on the islands because in 2years they wont matter.

It is just your government that is trying to get attention off your economy which will crush down in a few years.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#383 Feb 6, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
You really do have an inferiority complex, we do not think chinese people are inferior because of anything in their genes. I believe people are not made the same but entire nations or races are, you have smart people and very dumb people....your self a very good example of that fact, in every race. But with the current system in China the really dumb people, you being a mighty good example are put in all the high positions because of their ablity or handicap depends on how you look at it, to boot lick those in power, ignore information and make up fairy tails which you blame on your wombat imaginery.
^ racist trying to pretend he isnt...

white people these days...

no spine left in them
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#384 Feb 6, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it was me who told them to buy the dumb islands and it is me who is responsible for your mental problems, it was me all along. I have not spoken much on the islands because in 2years they wont matter.
It is just your government that is trying to get attention off your economy which will crush down in a few years.

I agree with RESISTANCE IS FUTILE, and pretty soon he is going to give you an ear full, because your a dumb stupid jerk.
How could borders not be of the greatest importance.?. Your just writing without thinking. Look what the Argentine Minister said in London yesterday about the what the British call the Falklands.
In the early stages of the previous century,- before WAR made the West so powerful and wealthy,- Argentina had the highest standard of living, because they are a fabulously wealthy country.
Ultimately they will win and humiliate Piss Weak Britain, what has Britain got only IMPERIALISM.
Your joining a doomed expedition, a murderous adventure that can't possibly work. Japan is creating conflict to hide economic castigation, China won't buy Japanese products, that is free choice and does not contravene World Trade Organization Rules and Regulations.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's... 5 min George 7,857
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 5 min Toko2014 11,744
Vietnamese gov't denies rumors of huge Chinese ... 6 min bach dang 9
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 7 min Nina Q 364,563
Migrants in Britain a decade on: The Poles who ... 11 min Oliver Cromwell 2,657
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 12 min Pesky Mothers Pimp 900
Ukraine Fears Invasion by Russia's Military 12 min George 22
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 15 min harmonious 32,473
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 30 min JOEL 68,975
•••