Palace downplays PNoy's ratings dip

Dec 28, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ABS-CBN News

MANILA, Philippines Malacaang downplayed the fall of President Aquino's satisfaction ratings in a new Social Weather Stations survey.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Dec 28, 2012
Juan de la Cruz

Quezon City, Philippines

#1 Dec 28, 2012
And why the heck should they not downplay ? All we read from the papers here and abroad are good things happening in the Philippines. It is only natural that P'Noy's administration cannot cover every bit of rubbish that the opposition says of him. Our young President has sped the recovery of every mismanaged sector of our government, a fete never before done by any previous President despite his inexperience in Politics and Foreign relations, that nothing but raves may be featured in most reports on his performance. All the bad things about him are but envy from previews administrators and officials. In that,"...they excel. Mabuhay si P'Noy !
Juan Posong

Quezon City, Philippines

#2 Dec 28, 2012
Every bit of sincerity and goodness are evident in P'Noys manner of doing things, but this I know", He is not a HYPOCRITE ! All Politicians in and around him feel uncomfortable, since most of the old guards from previous administrations have too many "skeletons in their closet",,, so much so that they are forced to defend themselves from the numerous accusations of the elderly citizens who knew them since Marcos era. Many of them are actually Wolves in Sheeps clothing ! BEWARE !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 5 min Teddy_ 1,137
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min JOEL 69,086
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 6 min HasbhaRAT Trolls ... 365,709
Malaysia Has No Economic Ties With Israel - Mus... 8 min makdatok 14
Israel announces West Bank land as state 10 min Rick Moss 2
Rebuilding Gaza housing stock will take 20 year... 12 min Rick Moss 4
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 16 min Belle Sexton 925
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

World News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••