Air Strikes Continue to Hammer Syria

Feb 3, 2013 Full story: WSB-TV 11

A bomb slams into what activists say is the beleagured Syrian city of Homs. It was one of three cities reportedly pounded by government air strikes on Saturday.

Full Story
Bagus

Bandar Baru Bangi, Malaysia

#1 Feb 3, 2013
The Syrian regime and the Syrian military has no shame at all. They attack on their own defenseless people, but they do not do a single thing except barking, when the Israelis attack them. Very very shameful, dishonorable, disgraceful and full of stupidity and coward of the highest degree.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#2 Feb 3, 2013
Good for the Syrian government!!! The government of Syria has every right to defend the country,citizens and property from the terrorist which are in Syria and are armed and funded by the american government and israel.
roko

Tel Aviv, Israel

#3 Feb 3, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
Good for the Syrian government!!! The government of Syria has every right to defend the country,citizens and property from the terrorist which are in Syria and are armed and funded by the american government and israel.
So you're saying that the Syrian citizens, who are brutally massacred by their own leader, are just a bunch of stupid puppets of the Americans? Is there any chance that what they really want is freedom from their brutal and corrupted leader, like so many other countries did around them? Just go Google for 'Arab Spring' and stop underestimate the intelligence of the Syrian people, and the rest of the readers here.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#4 Feb 3, 2013
roko wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying that the Syrian citizens, who are brutally massacred by their own leader, are just a bunch of stupid puppets of the Americans? Is there any chance that what they really want is freedom from their brutal and corrupted leader, like so many other countries did around them? Just go Google for 'Arab Spring' and stop underestimate the intelligence of the Syrian people, and the rest of the readers here.
The world knows the terrorist in Syria are mostly from other countries of the world.Those terrorist have been paid and shipped to Syria to commit terrorist acts and are paid by the american government and israel as the entire world knows well.When people do what those in Syria are doing they become terrorist and must be treated as such.Sad to say many have been used as dumb paid puppets in the pay of israel and the american government in both the created Libyan war and the current Syrian war both of which were created by the american government and israel.The entire so called arab spring was nothing but an american israel plan to overthrow the popular governments of many african and middle eastern countries so that puppet governments could be installed against the will of the pupolations of said countries.
roko

Tel Aviv, Israel

#5 Feb 3, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>The world knows the terrorist in Syria are mostly from other countries of the world.Those terrorist have been paid and shipped to Syria to commit terrorist acts and are paid by the american government and israel as the entire world knows well.When people do what those in Syria are doing they become terrorist and must be treated as such.Sad to say many have been used as dumb paid puppets in the pay of israel and the american government in both the created Libyan war and the current Syrian war both of which were created by the american government and israel.The entire so called arab spring was nothing but an american israel plan to overthrow the popular governments of many african and middle eastern countries so that puppet governments could be installed against the will of the pupolations of said countries.
Hmm. Nice to know that the Arab citizens of Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, Yemen, Bahrain, Syria, Algeria, Jordan, Kuwait, Morocco and Sudan are all puppets of the American and Israelis…do you really believe that?
the only really thing that 'the entire world know' is that Assad is bombing and slaying civilians, women and children, on a daily basis. But I guess you think that is his right…
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#6 Feb 3, 2013
roko wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm. Nice to know that the Arab citizens of Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, Yemen, Bahrain, Syria, Algeria, Jordan, Kuwait, Morocco and Sudan are all puppets of the American and Israelis…do you really believe that?
the only really thing that 'the entire world know' is that Assad is bombing and slaying civilians, women and children, on a daily basis. But I guess you think that is his right…
No the citizens of those countries are not puppets but their so called governments are.Most people know this and so do you.
ocxz

France

#7 Feb 3, 2013
Bagus wrote:
The Syrian regime and the Syrian military has no shame at all. They attack on their own defenseless people, but they do not do a single thing except barking, when the Israelis attack them. Very very shameful, dishonorable, disgraceful and full of stupidity and coward of the highest degree.
And when the americans attack the muslims, you sit on your fat arse.
And when tyhe israelis attack the palestinians, you sit on your fat arse.
Not much of a support are you ?
In ffact you are the contrary, anti-muslim.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#8 Feb 4, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
And when the americans attack the muslims, you sit on your fat arse.
And when tyhe israelis attack the palestinians, you sit on your fat arse.
Not much of a support are you ?
In ffact you are the contrary, anti-muslim.
No , it is called collateral damage. We have seen what they did Iraq, Abu Ghraib, chemical warfare in Fallujah, depleted uranium killing the population little by little, etc. Cet imbecile ne sait pas ce qu'il raconte, ou plutot , il le sait trop bien. La paie doit etre bonne...
Jude

Ashburn, VA

#9 Feb 5, 2013
Truth and bit lies 23 is a Shabiha who uses different names like Rtloder,Syrian,Chris and other shabiha aliases. We must lean to ignore this stupid IQ of the vampires, who swear to drink blood of Syria for Assad. Please do not let him divert us from real truth. Genocide.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#10 Feb 5, 2013
Jude wrote:
Truth and bit lies 23 is a Shabiha who uses different names like Rtloder,Syrian,Chris and other shabiha aliases. We must lean to ignore this stupid IQ of the vampires, who swear to drink blood of Syria for Assad. Please do not let him divert us from real truth. Genocide.
Wow that was a post of just plain stupidity.
Syrian

New London, CT

#11 Feb 6, 2013
These idiotic rebels launch attacks from the inside of heavily populated areas! Civilians are hurt in the counter attack.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 4 min ATHENA the MACEDO... 392,747
US and Cuba move to normalize ties, open embassy 6 min mjjcpa 268
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 8 min -YAZ been here b4- 52,699
Japan, S.Korea, China to enhance culture exchanges 9 min Ainu 75
Taiwan named by Singapore travellers as top New... 10 min TW_sugar_daddio 7
Warsaw's lost architecture portrayed in miniature 10 min Clear Dharma 1
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 11 min J RULES 23,237
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 15 min JOEL 71,224
More from around the web