Minister: Bulgaria could play stronger role in region's military guidance

Apr 17, 2013 Full story: SETimes news

Bulgaria can further enhance its role as an active participant in various international and regional military initiatives, according to the country's interim defence minister.

Full Story
CANADEZOS

Toronto, Canada

#1 Apr 17, 2013
BULGARIA+SERBIA+GREECE=== >>MUST FORM A UNITED MILITARY ALLIANCE==>>TO EXTERMINATE AND ELIMINATE THE TURKISH THREAT OVER THE BALKANS!

“Liberalism”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2 Apr 18, 2013
EU need defense union.
CANADEZOS

Toronto, Canada

#5 Apr 18, 2013
I DOUBT IT!FOR EXAMPLE IF TURKEY WERE TO ATTACK GREECE!I DON'T BELIEVE EU WILL COME TO HER RESCUE!LIKE THE 1922 SCENARIO WHEN THE EUROPEAN PUTANES OF THOSE DAYS BETRAYED GREECE AND SUPPORTED MILITARILY THE KEMAL GEARBOX!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 2 min Sheilaa 385,790
Pig's Mutilated Carcass Scattered Outside Austr... 5 min The ADELAIDEAN 7
United Front Against Turkey?: Top Cypriot Legis... 14 min Kuvayi Milliye 161
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 14 min No Surprise 23,206
Russia seeks more Indian students to promote it... 15 min Slavic males are ... 31
China grants scholarships to 52 Ethiopian students (Aug '07) 21 min Gebrehiwot Kuhil 1,412
Police bust major prostitution ring in downtown... 23 min CAPCHABACKYCHOBAN... 11

World News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE