What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV? After Michael Barrymore's...

Full story: Mirror.co.uk

AFTER Michael Barrymore's appearance on Celebrity Big Brother, Mirror.co.uk wanted to know your views on him making a TV comeback.

Comments (Page 2,025)

Showing posts 40,481 - 40,500 of42,564
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Talker wrote:
still continuing isn't it?oh how mb won't respond to your priceless shit,but i'll enjoy the rewards as its quite laughable my friends and family know your a disgrace and certainly my other half knows,continue though its just so funny.
Let him respond, As I've said in the past I will quite happily say repeat everything I've said on here to face. I'm 100% sure the others will to.

You can't say the same though can you Gunny, How will you feel telling Barrymore, you've told everyone you're going to marry him, Have his babies, and been swimming with him. How are you going to feel telling a openly gay man you like calling people "queers" "faggots" and "poofs".
How are you going to explain the death threats?

You are the one who should be worried Gunny, not us. The only reward you may receive is most likely to be a prison sentence, or a nice long stay in a mental hospital.
Barrymore Is Vile

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Talker wrote:
still continuing isn't it?oh how mb won't respond to your priceless shit,but i'll enjoy the rewards as its quite laughable my friends and family know your a disgrace and certainly my other half knows,continue though its just so funny.
Gunny is an attention seeker; any kind of attention is what she's after, and she craves being able to mention herself and Barrymore in the same posts, pretending that they are an "item" when clearly, as everyone knows, he wouldn't want her if she stood naked in front of him with a flower up her arse, offering him a year's supply of Jack Daniels. Oh yeah he'd want the drink alright, but he wouldn't want the skanky witch that came with it. Too much of a price to pay.

Your family dislike you gunny, the vast majority of opinions on your sorry "act" are against you; Barrymore is dead and you think that makes you some kind of winner. Hahahaha no wonder why everybody is laughing at you.
Bermondsey Girl

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Talker wrote:
also i'm not thick or stupid and also i know what i'm talking about so bye bye informative,inexperienced bilbo with an attitude don't bother arguing anymore,nobody asked for your contributions ahh what a shame i got it all,oh have fun in your sick worlds.
And you call this normal?

Nobody asked for your contributions but being a free country you have aired them so suggest you get off Bilbos case. Inexperienced, she may well be but you have no clue so who are you to tell her anything.

As for sick worlds, you know this how? believe me if we were sick we would be locked up dearie so suggest you do not post here anymore, like BIV said, its the attention you crave as this is nothing to do with you but you make it, telling the world and his wife your business, noone cares and noone is in the slightest bit interested.

As for stalking we will leave that to you, you plague many sites with your gibberish and many folk know you for the wrong reasons because the minute they do not agree with any of your opinions you abuse them, I suggest you go way back on this thread and see what you did before throwing accusations around.

Go away Mrs Gunnie
Talker

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

oh i still love the jokes about the ariston washing machines,ariston goes on and on and on don't they view you tube they have the advert for ariston,i've got one of those machines,they work brilliantly to with persil automatic powder only.
Talker

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

ahh they work brilliantly and apply to you to,but i've got the modern tech phone to,that is available to use anywhere that's not made by ariston sorry,but the internet is not plauged by me either you are the plague,i don't have that disease,the disease you have that is,oh dear so many posts written by you and you think your right about everything,well i'm using the web so butt out i pay for it and it hasn't anything to do with you,rich people.
Talker

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Bilbo_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Let him respond, As I've said in the past I will quite happily say repeat everything I've said on here to face. I'm 100% sure the others will to.
You can't say the same though can you Gunny, How will you feel telling Barrymore, you've told everyone you're going to marry him, Have his babies, and been swimming with him. How are you going to feel telling a openly gay man you like calling people "queers" "faggots" and "poofs".
How are you going to explain the death threats?
You are the one who should be worried Gunny, not us. The only reward you may receive is most likely to be a prison sentence, or a nice long stay in a mental hospital.
Jokes are jokes oh dear as if?you have no common sense,ah as if i would be going anywhere because its the truth what i've written,or i wouldn't be writing it,as for a stay in a mental hospital i'm not mental.oh how your commeuppance is coming if you call me mental again and think mb is really bothered because he isn't again you got that wrong.you will all have to answer why you started on me first.you are odd people.a prison sentence is on your lap not mine as you started picking on me first and name called me wrote that i was spreading sexual diseases in basildon well??? Amongst other things..
Talker

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

and this coming from an eighteen year old who has called him names,oh shall i forward everything shall i?keep your nose out i suggest,you called me retard,you are all stupid.so explain it,because i'm not going anywhere,he isn't gay so you can shut up land yourselves innit now because u are openly harrassing me and u got yourself involved in shite that has nothing to do with you.so as i know how these all come behind me first and insulted me first they can explain it can't they?
Talker

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Bilbo_ wrote:
It's blatantly obvious you only come here for the attention Gunny. You sad little life would be so boring without us to give you the attention you crave.
We know every detail of your life as you post your dribble on here. No-one is interested in you. To us you are a nothing, a sad pathetic lonely old lady who has alienated all of her friends and family and has to get attention in the form of abuse from people of the internet.
Your a fecking liar,your the lout who started on me to.yeah i've got friends and family.as for alieniated i never alieniated anyone,so you hot that wrong yeah carry on,its all evidence calling michael gay.all evidence you have all written go ahead,i suggest you wait and find out,your all bloody mental.
Talker

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

you know nothing of my life and started on me,oh go to hell your all a piece of shite.the truth hurts that's all and will before long.
Talker

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

and why do u address me and make threats if you don't want to know,no you do it so i would answer you,you got all your facts wrong everything is wrong and your innit to answer it yourselves,i can love any man i like and that includes mb and as you don't know butt out.so stop addressing me and making threats,the only prison sentence your get is for stalking me in the first place in support of michael barrymore himself and coming behind me and writing your shit after it,yeah i'll explain it because your all horrible vicious people who second guess me slaughter everything i love calling mb names and mj names oh really???and you bilbo calling him a child molester can't you talk,when it all backfires on you.you blately slammed me right to the ground,mr barrymore knows i love him and you think what i've written about marriage and children is your business,i have it all confirmed and now i'll let you suffer the way i have,you stick your nose out i would?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Talker wrote:
<quoted text>
Jokes are jokes oh dear as if?you have no common sense,ah as if i would be going anywhere because its the truth what i've written,or i wouldn't be writing it,as for a stay in a mental hospital i'm not mental.oh how your commeuppance is coming if you call me mental again and think mb is really bothered because he isn't again you got that wrong.you will all have to answer why you started on me first.you are odd people.a prison sentence is on your lap not mine as you started picking on me first and name called me wrote that i was spreading sexual diseases in basildon well??? Amongst other things..
Being Homophobic is NOT a joke, Threatening to kill people is NOT a joke, both are ILLEGAL activities, both come with maximum prison sentences of 7 years.

You are the one with no commonsense, What kind of idiot posts illegal material on a pubic forum? Out of all the posts on this board yours are the only one illegal.

You are mental - this is why you believe you are in a relationship with a homosexual.

I couldn't give a feck what Barrymore bothered by. I couldn't give a flying feck about him. The only time I will be interested in him is when his death is announced.

Why would I go to prison gunny? I've done nothing illegal unlike you.

You are the one that gets abusive first. You are the one issuing death threats. You are the one dragging up all your personal issues, NOT US.

You most likely do have a STI but I never seen that board so please explain to me how I set it up?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Talker wrote:
you know nothing of my life and started on me,oh go to hell your all a piece of shite.the truth hurts that's all and will before long.
We know EVERYTHING about your life because YOU post it here

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Talker wrote:
and this coming from an eighteen year old who has called him names,oh shall i forward everything shall i?keep your nose out i suggest,you called me retard,you are all stupid.so explain it,because i'm not going anywhere,he isn't gay so you can shut up land yourselves innit now because u are openly harrassing me and u got yourself involved in shite that has nothing to do with you.so as i know how these all come behind me first and insulted me first they can explain it can't they?
Forward it on.. See if I care...

You are a retard.
His is gay.
You started insulting people first.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Talker wrote:
and why do u address me and make threats if you don't want to know,no you do it so i would answer you,you got all your facts wrong everything is wrong and your innit to answer it yourselves,i can love any man i like and that includes mb and as you don't know butt out.so stop addressing me and making threats,the only prison sentence your get is for stalking me in the first place in support of michael barrymore himself and coming behind me and writing your shit after it,yeah i'll explain it because your all horrible vicious people who second guess me slaughter everything i love calling mb names and mj names oh really???and you bilbo calling him a child molester can't you talk,when it all backfires on you.you blately slammed me right to the ground,mr barrymore knows i love him and you think what i've written about marriage and children is your business,i have it all confirmed and now i'll let you suffer the way i have,you stick your nose out i would?
NO ONE HAS THREATENED YOU!!!!

No one is stalking you.

I can talk? and you calling me a child molester gunny? I think we can now add slander on to your list of illegal activities.

No one believes your threats gunny, you've been using the same ones for the past 6 years..
Talker

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

in another words nobody is against my act.but you that's fine as comments are disabled,you can't be liked by everyone and as for the vast majority they are not nasty like you lot are,nobody asked for your comments so hard luck,i'm a performer and performing so butt out and don't bother to come back at me for anything,everything is covered by a lawyer,so what do you know?nothing,if mb was really upset by it i would not have written it,as i've known since 2008 rattle on,i would you have grossly interferred.,looking for my posts and transferring them onto here,now your wrong,i've been right all along so rattle on,i haven't posted anything anywhere for ages,but you accuse me off everything go ahead the truth will prevail,and when it does i shout ha ha ha,you have constantly picked on me,even when iwas no where near this board,say what you like,i am loved so hard luck.
Talker

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

good bilbo he's not and get on with your life i suggest.and they started first as if u know do u?you don't i never started on these people first so butt out.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Talker wrote:
good bilbo he's not and get on with your life i suggest.and they started first as if u know do u?you don't i never started on these people first so butt out.
He IS gay gunny.

Do you know what gay means??

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Talker wrote:
in another words nobody is against my act.but you that's fine as comments are disabled,you can't be liked by everyone and as for the vast majority they are not nasty like you lot are,nobody asked for your comments so hard luck,i'm a performer and performing so butt out and don't bother to come back at me for anything,everything is covered by a lawyer,so what do you know?nothing,if mb was really upset by it i would not have written it,as i've known since 2008 rattle on,i would you have grossly interferred.,looking for my posts and transferring them onto here,now your wrong,i've been right all along so rattle on,i haven't posted anything anywhere for ages,but you accuse me off everything go ahead the truth will prevail,and when it does i shout ha ha ha,you have constantly picked on me,even when iwas no where near this board,say what you like,i am loved so hard luck.
If you act is that good then go on Britains Got talent, Everyone knows your not going to do it as you'll get laughed of the stage.
A lawyer wouldn't go near you. What kind of idiot would want to represent someone who is homophobic and issues death threats??
LOL whatever how gunny the other day you said he's never seen this board and now your saying he know what you've written jeez you just can't stop lying can you??
When the truth comes out gunny, you're gonna be in a straight jacket.
Talker

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Bilbo_ wrote:
<quoted text>
NO ONE HAS THREATENED YOU!!!!
No one is stalking you.
I can talk? and you calling me a child molester gunny? I think we can now add slander on to your list of illegal activities.
No one believes your threats gunny, you've been using the same ones for the past 6 years..

You called him i said him mj a child molester don't twist either,yeah snd does it concern you does it the last six years?no it don't.
Bermondsey Girl

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Mrs Gunnie there is a playground with your name on it somewhere, go find it as you clearly act like a ten year old.

Once again, why are you here if you are bullied so much?

Answer the question, you cant cause you crave attention good or bad.

As for threatening folk we all leave that to you, afterall your quick with a death threat, do you think Barrymore will write to you in prison? LOL I think not.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 40,481 - 40,500 of42,564
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the World News Forum right now

Search the World News Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Rising Alarm at Australia's Asylum Seeker Returns 4 min Siva Sankaran Sarma 57
Vietnam anxious as fate of China-detained fishe... 7 min sin is a war 62
ISTANBUL: Armenians worry over Erdo an's probab... 9 min aziz dostum dander 46
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 14 min danetoo 114,560
'Romanians take the jobs Britons on welfare shu... (Dec '13) 14 min _Adi_ 308
Tension soars as Vietnam says China sank its fi... 16 min It is so Amazing 536
Genocide Issue Pressing Task For All Armenians ... 16 min aziz dostum dander 10
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 39 min Baron44 352,929
•••