Prince Harry says he killed Taliban during deployment

Jan 21, 2013 Full story: The Asheville Citizen-Times 30

The British Ministry of Defense announced Monday that the 28-year-old Prince Harry is returning from a 20-week deployment in Afghanistan, where he served as an Apache helicopter pilot with the Army Air Corps.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Oliver Comwell

Blackburn, UK

#1 Jan 21, 2013
That takes real guts,sitting in an Apache shredding a few natives,Bravo jolly good show,What.
American Israeli Cabal

Aledo, IL

#3 Jan 21, 2013
At least Macbeth had a conscience about his murder (Out Damn Spot) unlike the temerity of Prince Harry in his technologically efficient killing machine.
JosephMendiola

Barrigada, Guam

#4 Jan 21, 2013
Although combat includ possible violence, death + injury is part of his military job description as a UK Apache gunship pilot, I suspect this bit of "manly" News by the Prince will only serve to inspire Radical Islam's Jihadis = MilTerrs to make new threats agz the EU + UK, espec agz the Royal Family itself.

THE JIHAD AGZ EUROPE IS JUST BEGINNING.

* UK PM CAMERON > UK IN A "GENERATIONAL STRUGGLE" AGZ TERRORISM.

* BRITISH ISLAMISTS > ISLAM WILL CONQUER FRANCE.

All things equal, as I've said before the greatest single weapon Radical Islam's Jihadis have agz JudeoChristians = Non-Islamic/Muslim World are INVERTED, WAFFLING, OVER-POLITICIZED, SUPER-PCORRECT = PDENIABLE JUDEO-CHRISTIANS + NON-MUSLIMS THEMSELVES.

EYES WIDE OPEN, N-O-T EYES WIDE SHUT.
JosephMendiola

Barrigada, Guam

#5 Jan 21, 2013
Nepotists + "Sheeple", etal. whom are more concerned about looking good + NOT being held responsible or accountable for their actions + decisions, etc. than taking a firm or gumptive stand.

LIKE GOOD OR "SMART" POLITICOS" = BETTER-N-SAFER TO EXPAND A PROB(S) OR LEAVE IT PERENIALLY UN-RESOLVED THAN BE ACCUSED OF PUBLIC DETRIMENT.

Espec at Election or Re-election time.

RADICAL ISLAM = SUN TZU, ETAL.= HAVE NO QUALMS ABOUT USING AN ENEMY'S STRENGTHS ANDOR WEAKNESSES AGZ ITSELF.

What the Secular, Big Govt-loving Lefties have done as per Minorities, i.e. arguing
"universalism" while covertly imposing sociopolitical stratifications, IT CAN DO FOR ISLAM + LEGAL SHARIA LAW, COURTS IN THE UK + US-WEST. IFF THE LEFTIES DO NOT SUPPORT LEGAL SHARIA IN THE US-WEST, IT WILL INTERPRETED BY RADICLA ISLAM AS DE FACTO PROOF OF THE LEFT'S LATENT HYPOCRISY, CORRUPTION,+ DEMENTED OR LOONY MANIA FOR POLITICAL POWER, NOT ITS OWN IDEOLOGY.

The Left will inspire Jihad agz the US + West, NOT stop or deter it.

THE LEFT WILL DESERVE TO BE BEHEADED + CONQUERED.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#6 Jan 21, 2013

Full story: The Asheville Citizen-Times

A GOOD START FOR THE MONARCHIST FREAK AS HIS ANCESTORS MURDERED HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE IN INDIA AND ELSEWHERE.
Natty Bumppo

Kalispell, MT

#7 Jan 21, 2013
DENG wrote:
Full story: The Asheville Citizen-Times
A GOOD START FOR THE MONARCHIST FREAK AS HIS ANCESTORS MURDERED HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE IN INDIA AND ELSEWHERE.
At least he's a Prince, you're just a frickin peasant who kisses his communist boss's ass. Say oh Dung heap, why don't you tell us about your old boss man, Mao? How many MILLIONS did that POS starve to death in China you self rightous bastard?
Natty Bumppo

Kalispell, MT

#8 Jan 21, 2013
American Israeli Cabal wrote:
At least Macbeth had a conscience about his murder (Out Damn Spot) unlike the temerity of Prince Harry in his technologically efficient killing machine.
How do you know he doesn't have a conscience? At least he has the balls to join the military, unlike left wing radicals like you who suck off the govt teat all your life and don't have the courage to join the military. Fu--king left wing cowards.
Uncle Pang

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

#10 Jan 22, 2013
This son of Lieutenant James Hewitt was never a smart kid! But then, neither was his dad who left the Princess in a hole. The coward.
Uncle Pang

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

#11 Jan 22, 2013
I often wonder why the British establishment are putting/exposing the twit Harry to such danger? Advertising to the world, and to them Islamic jihardist nutters out there:
"I killed them Taliban", is no so smart publicity really is it?

Are they really trying to kill off the 'Royal' embarrassment in Harry Hewitt?
Art of Anonymity

Turku, Finland

#12 Jan 22, 2013
Oliver Comwell wrote:
That takes real guts,sitting in an Apache shredding a few natives,Bravo jolly good show,What.
Your posts has shown so far an abomination that suffers schizophrenia that based on deviation and obscenity.

treating you medically is almost impossible.

;-(

“hi ya”

Since: Feb 12

Manchester

#13 Jan 22, 2013
"...scores of missions as a co-pilot gunner, sometimes firing rockets and missiles at Taliban fighters.

“Take a life to save a life. That’s what we revolve around, I suppose,” he said.“If there’s people trying to do bad stuff to our guys, then we’ll take them out of the game.”

"..the prince was part of a two-man crew whose duties ranged from supporting ground troops in firefights with the Taliban to accompanying British Chinook and U.S. Black Hawk helicopters as they evacuated wounded soldiers."...

jihad works two ways!
Justin

United States

#14 Jan 22, 2013
Oliver Comwell wrote:
Prince Harry fights armed men.

The Taliban fights little school girls and buggers little boys and goats.
Natty Bumppo

Kalispell, MT

#15 Jan 22, 2013
Justin wrote:
<quoted text>
You got it right. The muslim terroists are cowards that live in the 8th century. Buggery is part of their "religion", which of course would appeal to our left wing in this country including our president with his dubious past.
Oliver Comwell

Poulton, UK

#16 Jan 22, 2013
Natty Bumppo wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know he doesn't have a conscience? At least he has the balls to join the military, unlike left wing radicals like you who suck off the govt teat all your life and don't have the courage to join the military. Fu--king left wing cowards.
You stupid TW#T,it doesn't take ball's to fly a multi million pound killing machine over a third World landscape slaughtering tribesmen.
Oliver Comwell

Poulton, UK

#17 Jan 22, 2013
Justin wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple question,what are we doing there?
spamer

Abilene, TX

#18 Jan 22, 2013
JosephMendiola wrote:
Nepotists + "Sheeple", etal. whom are more concerned about looking good + NOT being held responsible or accountable for their actions + decisions, etc. than taking a firm or gumptive stand.
LIKE GOOD OR "SMART" POLITICOS" = BETTER-N-SAFER TO EXPAND A PROB(S) OR LEAVE IT PERENIALLY UN-RESOLVED THAN BE ACCUSED OF PUBLIC DETRIMENT.
Espec at Election or Re-election time.
RADICAL ISLAM = SUN TZU, ETAL.= HAVE NO QUALMS ABOUT USING AN ENEMY'S STRENGTHS ANDOR WEAKNESSES AGZ ITSELF.
What the Secular, Big Govt-loving Lefties have done as per Minorities, i.e. arguing
"universalism" while covertly imposing sociopolitical stratifications, IT CAN DO FOR ISLAM + LEGAL SHARIA LAW, COURTS IN THE UK + US-WEST. IFF THE LEFTIES DO NOT SUPPORT LEGAL SHARIA IN THE US-WEST, IT WILL INTERPRETED BY RADICLA ISLAM AS DE FACTO PROOF OF THE LEFT'S LATENT HYPOCRISY, CORRUPTION,+ DEMENTED OR LOONY MANIA FOR POLITICAL POWER, NOT ITS OWN IDEOLOGY.
The Left will inspire Jihad agz the US + West, NOT stop or deter it.
THE LEFT WILL DESERVE TO BE BEHEADED + CONQUERED.
this post is un readable = spam!
Justin

United States

#19 Jan 22, 2013
Oliver Comwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple question,what are we doing there?
I agree that the US and UK shouldn't be in Afganistan...
... not because I believe we pose a threat to the civilian population...
... but rather because I believe fighting on their behalf against the Taliban is not worth our time and expense.

My regard for Pakistan is even less.
Oliver Comwell

Poulton, UK

#20 Jan 22, 2013
Justin wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that the US and UK shouldn't be in Afganistan...
... not because I believe we pose a threat to the civilian population...
... but rather because I believe fighting on their behalf against the Taliban is not worth our time and expense.
My regard for Pakistan is even less.
People keep going on about the Taliban,its a catch all label,all these people are mostly in the South are Pashtun Tribesmen and they don't like Foreigners rampaging all over their patch,look at the History we got a good kicking in the 19th Century,a lot of the security people in Afghanistan seem to be Uzbeks its tribal,leave them to it.
Me again

Sydney, Australia

#21 Jan 22, 2013
How did he know they were Taliban?
Did he mean in real life or on the Xbox?

“Been to Polakia...”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#22 Jan 22, 2013
Well done Prince Harry!
Royals more of sense and dignity, than common people of his country!
Talibs should have been exterminated long ago!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 2 min MUQ1 46,620
Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 2 min Blahblah80 11,715
Hundreds of protesters from Orange County picke... 8 min bogey eater 9
Migrants in Britain a decade on: The Poles who ... (Apr '14) 11 min Dont like darkies 5,090
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 11 min MUQ1 38,065
US Chevron Considers Retreat from Shale Gas Pro... 13 min Lukashenko is Dr ... 11
Vietnamese company to invest in special develop... 14 min bogey eater 20
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 34 min Nina 403,682
More from around the web