'US clearly favors Assad's overthrow'

Full story: Russia Taday

Russia's foreign minister claimed the Syrian passenger plane Turkey diverted on Wednesday was carrying radar parts, not munitions.
Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Nov 7, 2012
Syrian

New London, CT

#1 Oct 13, 2012
Excellent Article!! The West has been behind these terrorist insurgents from the beginning.
Canuck

Canora, Canada

#2 Oct 13, 2012
It would appear that it is the USA, along with NATO, as well as some of the Arab countries who are ‘‘morally bankrupt’’ as they arm, train, and fund various terrorist organizations to overthrow a legitimate government of Aassad while slaughtering and displacing thousands of innocent Syrians.
Funny how the US government tries to villify Russia and all those who do not support western backed terrorism against Syria as well as other countries.
As the US petrodollar continues to lose it’s luster among more nations around the world, unfortunately, we could see a lot more of what is happening in Syria today, spreading to other countries.
Syrian

New London, CT

#3 Nov 6, 2012
Canuck wrote:
It would appear that it is the USA, along with NATO, as well as some of the Arab countries who are ‘‘morally bankrupt’’ as they arm, train, and fund various terrorist organizations to overthrow a legitimate government of Aassad while slaughtering and displacing thousands of innocent Syrians.
Funny how the US government tries to villify Russia and all those who do not support western backed terrorism against Syria as well as other countries.
As the US petrodollar continues to lose it’s luster among more nations around the world, unfortunately, we could see a lot more of what is happening in Syria today, spreading to other countries.
Exactly.
Lucifer

UK

#4 Nov 6, 2012
Interesting, as poisoned by British media into believing every rebel action is justifiable.
Syrian

New London, CT

#5 Nov 6, 2012
Lucifer wrote:
Interesting, as poisoned by British media into believing every rebel action is justifiable.
Exactly.
Pro Ukraine

Lake Worth, FL

#6 Nov 6, 2012
Canuck wrote:
It would appear that it is the USA, along with NATO, as well as some of the Arab countries who are ‘‘morally bankrupt’’ as they arm, train, and fund various terrorist organizations to overthrow a legitimate government of Aassad while slaughtering and displacing thousands of innocent Syrians.
Funny how the US government tries to villify Russia and all those who do not support western backed terrorism against Syria as well as other countries.
As the US petrodollar continues to lose it’s luster among more nations around the world, unfortunately, we could see a lot more of what is happening in Syria today, spreading to other countries.
It is just like Afghanistan. The USA supports a radical insurgency and then later when the terrorists target us they are clueless that it was US policy which brought chaos to the region... and which brought them to power.
Syrian

New London, CT

#7 Nov 6, 2012
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>
It is just like Afghanistan. The USA supports a radical insurgency and then later when the terrorists target us they are clueless that it was US policy which brought chaos to the region... and which brought them to power.
Yep! A foreign policy that makes absolutely no sense.

“i still have a hope ”

Since: Jan 12

Amman, Jordan

#8 Nov 7, 2012
US enjoying seeing al assad killing his people and exhausting Syrian military forces in destroying his land rather than liberate al jolan
and some idiots still considering al assad is a hero terrifying israel pffff
Syrian

New London, CT

#9 Nov 7, 2012
samar_sss wrote:
US enjoying seeing al assad killing his people and exhausting Syrian military forces in destroying his land rather than liberate al jolan
and some idiots still considering al assad is a hero terrifying israel pffff
Most Americans do not want the US involved in the Syrian conflict. They are sick and tired of being involved in Middle Eastern wars. Over 7,000 young American lives and over a trillion in US taxpayer's money has already been lost over the last 10 years, with little to show for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 4 min Jose 11,765
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 11 min Faith 364,623
Matka Canyon 17 min Kal-el 13
'Boring priests not enough reason to leave church' (Apr '13) 18 min ELIAS IBARRA 180
Send us your 'haka' videos to welcome All Black... 22 min Meh 30
Catholic Church seeks to regain power in... (May '13) 33 min ELIAS IBARRA 114
Thousands of Abu Ghraib photos set for release 37 min Lawrence Wolf 26
Migrants in Britain a decade on: The Poles who ... 1 hr more poles less r... 2,666
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 68,977
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

World News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••