Gay U.K. Man Jailed for Embezzling $250K to Paying Off His Wife

Feb 26, 2013 Full story: EDGE 32

A British gay man who claims his wife was blackmailing him over his sexual orientation has been sent to jail for two years for stealing more than $250,000 from his employer, U.K. national tabloid newspaper the Daily Mail reports.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1 Feb 26, 2013
Closet cases are always messed up mentally.

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#3 Feb 26, 2013
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
Most queers are messed up, mentally.
YOU should know if anyone does!
Brit expat

Nīmes, France

#6 Feb 26, 2013
LOL> Jailed! Disgusting! He should have been offered a seat in the House of lords.

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#7 Feb 26, 2013
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I should, I'm around enough of them freaks.
'Toe tappin' in airports and parks doesn't count..POS

Uve

Location hidden

#8 Feb 26, 2013
Of course not one mention of the B*tch that was blackmailing him...Only the fact that he was gay. Shameful..

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#11 Feb 26, 2013
This guy's defence makes little sense. Since his wife already knew and since he was not in politics, the only entity she could use in her blackmail would be his employer. Since the UK does not allow discrimnation by sexual orientation, the employer, if they really were that homophobic, would then have to cook up an excuse the fire him which he could have contested in court. Instead he chose the more risky path of stealing from them.

Frankly, I think the blackmail is BS. Embezzlers often seem to use the story "I was forced." Yeah, right.

Uve

Location hidden

#12 Feb 26, 2013
JohnInToronto wrote:
This guy's defence makes little sense. Since his wife already knew and since he was not in politics, the only entity she could use in her blackmail would be his employer. Since the UK does not allow discrimnation by sexual orientation, the employer, if they really were that homophobic, would then have to cook up an excuse the fire him which he could have contested in court. Instead he chose the more risky path of stealing from them.
Frankly, I think the blackmail is BS. Embezzlers often seem to use the story "I was forced." Yeah, right.
You might be right, but there might be other factors. Such as him not being able to accept himself. Look at 'Jake' up there, he's an ideal candidate for blackmail. The only thing that makes me think that you're correct and it's a sham, is the fact he moved to France with his BF. A closet queen couldn't do that
Brit expat

Nīmes, France

#13 Feb 26, 2013
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
You might be right, but there might be other factors. Such as him not being able to accept himself. Look at 'Jake' up there, he's an ideal candidate for blackmail. The only thing that makes me think that you're correct and it's a sham, is the fact he moved to France with his BF. A closet queen couldn't do that
Such good fun, this thread. Hello!! Honkey tonk! I guessed you were one of them! LOL.

Uve

Location hidden

#14 Feb 26, 2013
Brit expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Such good fun, this thread. Hello!! Honkey tonk! I guessed you were one of them! LOL.
Glad you're enjoying yourself..Honkey tonk?...weird..One of what?
Brit expat

Nīmes, France

#16 Feb 26, 2013
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you're enjoying yourself..Honkey tonk?...weird..One of what?
Hey! No offence! Topix is such a laugh. All sorts of wierdo's on here, including me!

Uve

Location hidden

#17 Feb 26, 2013
Brit expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! No offence! Topix is such a laugh. All sorts of wierdo's on here, including me!
Yep..Lot's of wierdos, they usually are the same person though..So you really in France? or is that made up?
SLIF

Georgetown, Canada

#18 Feb 26, 2013
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
You queers are a disease to society. Especially you, you POS.
We feel the same way about you straight breeders and warmongers.Pimps,rapists,wife- beaters serial killers,and the straights go together.
Brit expat

Nīmes, France

#19 Feb 26, 2013
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep..Lot's of wierdos, they usually are the same person though..So you really in France? or is that made up?
LOL. Yep! The South of France is as my England was 50 years ago! Nothing made up, just paradise in my dotage.
A-ha-ha

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

#20 Feb 26, 2013
Right, that does it....split his farter in two now!!!

Uve

Location hidden

#21 Feb 26, 2013
Brit expat wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Yep! The South of France is as my England was 50 years ago! Nothing made up, just paradise in my dotage.
Just moved back from Holland. Couldn't take the cold...But I do miss the openness and accepting nature of the people. That and the lack of religious dogma. Hope France is the same..Good luck.
Brit expat

Nīmes, France

#22 Feb 26, 2013
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Just moved back from Holland. Couldn't take the cold...But I do miss the openness and accepting nature of the people. That and the lack of religious dogma. Hope France is the same..Good luck.
Very much so! Good luck and a long life. We only get one.
Max Bygraves Tribute Band

UK

#24 Feb 26, 2013
Brit expat wrote:
<quoted text>
what? is it full of Teddy Boys and men in 1947 demob suits? does everyone drive an Austin A 35? are there concerts with the "Big Ben Banjo Band"? sounds OK to me.
Max Bygraves Tribute Band

UK

#25 Feb 26, 2013
SLIF wrote:
<quoted text>We feel the same way about you straight breeders and warmongers.Pimps,rapists,wife- beaters serial killers,and the straights go together.
"Breeders"??? well, you wouldn't even be here if not for "Breeders". Come to think of it, NOBODY would be here, not even pooves.
JrEsq

El Segundo, CA

#27 Feb 26, 2013
Uve wrote:
Of course not one mention of the B*tch that was blackmailing him...Only the fact that he was gay. Shameful..
Many homosexual men marry women to conceal their homosexuality, often in order to protect their careers. They then lead double, deceitful lives. The propensity for the homosexual mind for rationalization allows them to do so, without any consideration of the harm that this causes society and the other persons involved.

Homosexuals insist that they are "born that way", so if they enter knowingly into such a deceitful marriage, and is later discovered, causing the dissolution of that marriage, the entire assets of that marriage should be awarded to the harmed party.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#28 Feb 26, 2013
Brit expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then, welcome to the online asylum. Enjoy ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Formation of Kosovo army 'should continue' 8 min PROUD TO BE SERB 83
In chilly Hanoi, Vietnam, US welcome burgeoning... 10 min bogey eater 42
Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine (Jun '14) 18 min Avenger 3,634
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 22 min piratefighting 28,185
Japanese charged 10 times price of meal at Vung... 26 min bogey eater 6
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 36 min dreamer78 46,598
Scientists say 'loopy' jet stream behind weird ... 36 min Dr Wu 3
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 38 min Nina 403,338
More from around the web