How Did the Gates of Hell Open in Vietnam?

Jan 17, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Ukiah Blog Live

For half a century we have been arguing about "the Vietnam War." Is it possible that we didn't know what we were talking about? After all that has been written , it scarcely seems possible, but such, it turns out, has literally been the case.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of123
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ask bac ky goc 3tau

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

why ask da world...should ask da bac ky vc commie n. vietnamese ha noi ho chi minh people...they are da one on their nkee for RED CHINA ... even when their own vietnamese peasants askin them this da same question...they put them in vc prison for at least 20 years
Oliver Comwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

ask bac ky goc 3tau wrote:
why ask da world...should ask da bac ky vc commie n. vietnamese ha noi ho chi minh people...they are da one on their nkee for RED CHINA ... even when their own vietnamese peasants askin them this da same question...they put them in vc prison for at least 20 years
You stupid dumb bastard,i take it you are Vietnamese living in the US,what sort of shit are you that thinks its ok for a Foreign invader to commit Genocide against your own Countrymen? you are in a pit of depravity and Vietnam is better without you.
bac ky cam from china

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

which part of my blog did you da bac ky north vietnamese ho chi minh commie did not understand???
for da last 40 years did you north vietnamese vc bac ky ha noi put viet peasants in prison for at least 20 years if they askin them bac ky chinaMEN this question...How Did the Gates of Hell Open in Vietnam?
speak up bac ky goc 3tau
bac ky cam from china

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

are china foreigner???? bac ky ha noi???
Oliver Comwell wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid dumb bastard,i take it you are Vietnamese living in the US,what sort of shit are you that thinks its ok for a Foreign invader to commit Genocide against your own Countrymen? you are in a pit of depravity and Vietnam is better without you.
bac ky 3tau bo lao an cap

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

speak up bac ky goc 3tau lao...are chinaMEN foreigner????
Oliver Comwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Y BAC KY did dat

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

lets ask da bac ky ha noi ho chi minh AGAIN...WHY did you put viet peasants in commie vc prison for 20 years for askin this same QUESTION???
How Did the Gates of Hell Open in Vietnam
Oliver Comwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

bac ky cam from china wrote:
are china foreigner???? bac ky ha noi???<quoted text>
The article was about US Genocide in Vietnam,don't you get it? not about Chinese.
bac ky bo lao di an cap

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

well well well if da chinese bac ky goc 3tau want to steal dan they should git what they deserved you dig bac ky chinamen
Oliver Comwell wrote:
<quoted text>
The article was about US Genocide in Vietnam,don't you get it? not about Chinese.
why cryin' NOW!
bac ky bo lao di an cap

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Oliver Comwell wrote:
<quoted text>
now if da usa and da french did such EVIL things to vietnam...now why in da world you bac ky ha noi ho chi minh commie are on their nkees and invited them back and matter of fact you bac ky ha noi ho chi minh even sendin' their children to usa and to france to study their evil ways
i simply do not understand your dizzy thinkin'
you bac ky are callin them EVIL...YET YOU ARE RIGHT ON THEIR
AS SES 24/7
bac ky bo lao di an cap

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

I GUESS da world callin you bac ky ho chi minh vc GREEN FLIES for some reason heh?
if da cap fit...just wear it bac ky goc 3tau lao
bac ky came from china

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

1 did north vietnam commie steal south vietnam?
2 did red commie china steal vietnam's ISLANDS?
3 did both commies steal from all da foreigner investors and sea food in south vietnam?
SPEAK UP BAC KY ha noi 100% chinese DNA
Oliver Comwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

bac ky bo lao di an cap wrote:
<quoted text>now if da usa and da french did such EVIL things to vietnam...now why in da world you bac ky ha noi ho chi minh commie are on their nkees and invited them back and matter of fact you bac ky ha noi ho chi minh even sendin' their children to usa and to france to study their evil ways
i simply do not understand your dizzy thinkin'
you bac ky are callin them EVIL...YET YOU ARE RIGHT ON THEIR
AS SES 24/7
Well Well,if they did invite them back thats their business,whatever they decide to do they do it as a free and independent Country not an occupied one,and if you don't see anything wrong in Brutal French Colonialism or savage US aggression i feel sorry for you.you should be celebrating one of the greatest Generals who ever lived General Giap.
SpongeBob

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Oliver Comwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Well,if they did invite them back thats their business,whatever they decide to do they do it as a free and independent Country not an occupied one,and if you don't see anything wrong in Brutal French Colonialism or savage US aggression i feel sorry for you.you should be celebrating one of the greatest Generals who ever lived General Giap.
...The outcome of VN war, the loss of SVN and the pull out of US Troops say it all! A wrong adventure for US policy makers which has been recognized for years to come and immense, untoldable damges of Vietnamese for....GENERATIONS to come. If anyone has doubt about it, JUST READ A FEW POSTS IN THIS FORUM. The VN war had long been gone but it's effect will stay for...many, many generations of Vietnamese. The body counts of VN war were bad enough but the war effects will be existed for long, long time. Even young generations of VN nowadays saying they are out of the war picture but that is a simple LIE. How couldn't they know when they were born, and growing up in that land, namedly Vietnam??????????
tran quoc tuan

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

no enemy and friend forever the past is the past viet nam need to address the treat now and future
the treat to vietnam now and near future is not from the west...
Oliver Comwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>...The outcome of VN war, the loss of SVN and the pull out of US Troops say it all! A wrong adventure for US policy makers which has been recognized for years to come and immense, untoldable damges of Vietnamese for....GENERATIONS to come. If anyone has doubt about it, JUST READ A FEW POSTS IN THIS FORUM. The VN war had long been gone but it's effect will stay for...many, many generations of Vietnamese. The body counts of VN war were bad enough but the war effects will be existed for long, long time. Even young generations of VN nowadays saying they are out of the war picture but that is a simple LIE. How couldn't they know when they were born, and growing up in that land, namedly Vietnam??????????
Indeed Bob,it was a crime against Humanity,what i don't get is how some bloke like Bacy or whatever his name is who i think is a Vietnamese living in America can hold so much hate for his own Countrymen who fought against Colonialism and Imperialism.
bac ky came from china

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

da bac ky ha noi commie still do not answer da question above and went on to offff topic they simply dont want to admit dat they did da BIDDING FOR COMMIE CHINA
bac ky came from china

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

which part of my blog did you da bac ky north vietnamese ho chi minh commie did not understand???
for da last 40 years did you north vietnamese vc bac ky ha noi put viet peasants in prison for at least 20 years if they askin them bac ky chinaMEN this question...How Did the Gates of Hell Open in Vietnam? AND is china da FOREIGNER???
speak up bac ky goc 3tau...very simple questions bac ky da north vietnamese who came from CHINA
bac ky came from REDchina

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

did you witness da french brutallity????
Oliver Comwell wrote:
<quoted text>
bac ky came from REDchina

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

i witnessed da brutallity of da bac ky commie vc ha noi in saigon comitted to da VIET PEOPLE
Oliver Comwell wrote:
<quoted text>
SpongeBob

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

When the American GIs themselves don't agree with US policy makers during vn war-which caused almost civil war in US soil during 60s-then the vn war itself with US involvement were terribly wrong. The bad thing average human can see is the HATRED b/t Vietnamese while the US itself is a multi-race society. Through that, people should know whenever war happens, it's effect will last for a long time even between a SINGLE RACE. We all should avoid the war at all costs....To extremists, losers out there the only OPTIMUM option for them is.....THE MENTAL INSTITUTION. Period.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of123
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the World News Forum right now

Search the World News Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The Troubadour 4 min Billy 1
Fabulous in Frankfurt 4 min Pattysboi 4
Russia's global image has soured significantly ... 10 min Avenger 1
'Bamboo ceiling' hampering Asians in Australia 11 min Foo 24
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 11 min joey 31,844
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 14 min Sheilaa 353,803
LDS Apostle visited Tonga 19 min piratefighting 7,880
•••
•••