Jesus portrayed as a transvestite in controversial new take on The Last Supper

Oct 4, 2012 Full story: The Sun Online 277

JESUS is portrayed as a TRANSVESTITE surrounded by gay, lesbian and transexual disciples in this controversial new version of The Last Supper.

Full Story
First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Al Bania

Sliema, Malta

#1 Oct 4, 2012
Yep, swedish hoe came to Belgrade to hold her shameful exibit. But Serb Orthodox Church and police reacted on time and told her to piss off with her satanic plan, forbidding this disgrace.

A western attempt to disgrace Serbs and Jesus failed How they say it in Metal Slug X: MISSION COMPLETE :)
Islamnotlover

Mosjøen, Norway

#2 Oct 4, 2012
U dont take a joke?. I find the pic funny
Analysis

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Oct 4, 2012
Artists are known to be extremely crude, vulgar, disgusting as part of a massive publicity stunt to get worldwide attention and exposure for their creations.
square_1

Madliena, Malta

#4 Oct 4, 2012
Islamnotlover wrote:
U dont take a joke?. I find the pic funny
Yeah, it's real fun to make fun of Creator of this Earth and His Son.

Everything that's happening to this Earth- earthquakes, tornados, volcanos, tsunamis is well deserved. Scum of this Earth called people deserve no better from God on whom they turned their back long time ago.
square_1

Sliema, Malta

#5 Oct 4, 2012
But luckily, we Serbs prevented this antichrist act before it took place on the streets of Belgrade. If swedish skandinavian lesbian doesn't like it she can always ask for bombing of Serbia. Bring it on, we're waiting, looking forward to shoot down some more clay pidgeons they call pride of NATO airforce

Interesting fact: Serbs were the first to shoot down the Nighthawk, F-117A they called "invincible" latest technology at that time lol
Islamnotlover

Mosjøen, Norway

#6 Oct 4, 2012
You always sonds like an women with pms malta ip guy...why?
square_1

Sliema, Malta

#7 Oct 4, 2012
You sound like a gay to me with your antichrist atheist attitude and your total support of poofties. Are you trying to squeeze an inching on people somewhere lol? You come from norway, only deers and queers come from norway

You are totally unnecesary to me. I don't need your friendship, I don't need your pity, I don't need your advices, I don't need your opinions, I don't need your misery

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#8 Oct 4, 2012
square_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it's real fun to make fun of Creator of this Earth and His Son.
Everything that's happening to this Earth- earthquakes, tornados, volcanos, tsunamis is well deserved. Scum of this Earth called people deserve no better from God on whom they turned their back long time ago.
We actually agree on something, people are the scum of the earth, what other animal is such a failure is humans are.
square_1

Sliema, Malta

#9 Oct 4, 2012
Who created this Earth and it's nature if it wasn't God? Were the creators your beloved scientists maybe with their darwin's theory how a fish evoluated to frog, frog to lizard, lizard to dinosaurus, dinosaurus to mammal, mammal to monkey, monkey grabbed the stick and started to talk lol

atheists don't know sh..t
Islamnotlover

Mosjøen, Norway

#10 Oct 4, 2012
square_1 wrote:
You sound like a gay to me with your antichrist atheist attitude and your total support of poofties. Are you trying to squeeze an inching on people somewhere lol? You come from norway, only deers and queers come from norway
You are totally unnecesary to me. I don't need your friendship, I don't need your pity, I don't need your advices, I don't need your opinions, I don't need your misery
Your lack of knowledge is stunning but but.

And remember its always YOU who start attacking me in here
square_1

Sliema, Malta

#11 Oct 4, 2012
no, you provoke here always how East Europe is this and that, Balkan this and that etc. I take it personal
Islamnotlover

Mosjøen, Norway

#12 Oct 4, 2012
square_1 wrote:
no, you provoke here always how East Europe is this and that, Balkan this and that etc. I take it personal
And you dont provoke my country and the West?
Pure Truth

Hamilton, Canada

#13 Oct 4, 2012
Jesus was gay. Everybody knows that. Jesus had 12 disciples, all of them were men. You really think they didn't snuggle during the night. Gimme me a break.
A Word from King James

Alpharetta, GA

#14 Oct 4, 2012
Pure Truth wrote:
Jesus was gay. Everybody knows that. Jesus had 12 disciples, all of them were men. You really think they didn't snuggle during the night. Gimme me a break.
Footsie maybe; but snuggle?
http://www.chicagocbm.com/clinic/wp-content/u...

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#15 Oct 4, 2012
everyone knows jesus was gay,,, he was always talking about mosASS.... duh
Orthodox Genocide

Novi Sad, Serbia

#16 Oct 4, 2012
Those paintings were given in public just to provoke Muslims. Its like "Hey we can portrait Jesus like a travestite and nothing happens, and you are making protests all over the world just because of some drawing or an amateur movie"....
Uve

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#17 Oct 4, 2012
Yay!! Jesus in stilettos! Now if only Christians could get a clue from such fashion sense!
MaltasMaBtch

Australia

#18 Oct 5, 2012
Looky here towel heads and muff diving skanks. Jesus may not have been divine, he was however a great human being that saved trash like yourselves from being stoned to death.
Jesus didn't make laws about same sex fkg and then advertising it through parades or strapping dynamite to your bodies from the shame, nature did.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#19 Oct 5, 2012
PRISON, FOR THOSE RESPONSIBLE, 20 YEARS AND NO PAROLE; CREATE AN EXAMPLE HERE.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#20 Oct 5, 2012
An intentionally incendiary piece of AgitProp art.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 2 min Nikola Tesla was ... 2,115
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 4 min chazmo 373,418
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 6 min number four 50,881
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 7 min Shem 1,626
Did the United Nations Give Rockets to Hamas? 12 min Streetrunner 10
Support for Hong Kong protesters in Australia 12 min Myth Buster 12
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 12 min Tim Osman 118,277

World News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE