Charity meets camaraderie in Fire and Iron Motorcycle Club

Nov 9, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Worcester Telegram & Gazette

When Jessica Mandile of Uxbridge met the members of the Fire and Iron Motorcycle Club Blackstone Valley Station 128, she was intimidated.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
just wanna bes

Sylva, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Watch out for these guys they may be cloaked by the hero firefighter images but these are not good guys....same old biker gang....one just got busted in ashville for drug dealing...they got him for drunk driving and cocaine....hope my house never catches on fire
Station 128 VP

Westborough, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

just wanna bes wrote:
Watch out for these guys they may be cloaked by the hero firefighter images but these are not good guys....same old biker gang....one just got busted in ashville for drug dealing...they got him for drunk driving and cocaine....hope my house never catches on fire
Are you serious? You have no idea what youre talking about! We're not a "biker gang" nor are we "cloaked by the hero firefighter image". We are firefighters who are also bikers and we put together a ride to benefit a disabled Iraq veteran. Maybe you should consider that before condemning us all for the actions of one.
Jessica mandile

Worcester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

What a piece of shit you are that wrote that comment!! You clearly have no idea the difference between bike gangs. If one person got arrested it does not mean anything about the rest of the membes. it is like saying if one school teacher got arrested for molesting kids, they all must be bad people. Know what you are taking about befor you open your mouth. These people have changed our lives and they are part of our family. I have a masters degree in criminal justice and have worked in prisons. I would no way be associated with criminals. They are the most stand up amazing people!!!
Jack H

Stoughton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

I know for a fact that Fire and Iron does great things. My house caught fire in my community, and station 144. And stations around the nation were
there supporting my family during their time of need..so remember to get all your facts straight!!!-Hussla 144

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

46 Users are viewing the World News Forum right now

Search the World News Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
ISTANBUL: Armenians worry over Erdo an's probab... 7 min aziz dostum dander 61
Butt Out & Stay Out! Leave Christian affairs to... 8 min REPENT forever 7
Albania-Kosovo military agreement raises concer... (Jul '13) 10 min Macedonian 2,865
Rising Alarm at Australia's Asylum Seeker Returns 10 min Siva Sankaran Sarma 85
LDS Apostle visited Tonga 10 min Wanderer2452 7,849
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 14 min HINDUSTINK Trolls Busters 43,929
Obama faces limited options in Iraq crisis, dou... 17 min mjjcpa 1,036
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 37 min HINDUSTINK Trolls Busters 353,458
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••