Syrian president says he will not leave country

Nov 8, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Daily Star

In this image made from video, Syrian President Bashar Assad speaks with English-language television channel Russia Today recorded at an unknown date in Damascus, Syria.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Why should the president of syria leave?? He is supported by the vast vast majority of Syrians and other decent people all over the world.He and his government are fighting a foreign funded terrorist proxie war which has been created by the american government and israel as the informed world knows.The Syrian government is doing what any other country and government would do if faced with the threat of mass murdering armed terrorist.The Syrian government has a right and obligation to fight and kill these terrorist just as any other country would do if the same thing were happening in any other country in the world.
Leela

Appleton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

EXACTLY!!!!!
WELL SAID!
jo jo

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Truth always beats lies wrote:
Why should the president of syria leave?? He is supported by the vast vast majority of Syrians and other decent people all over the world.He and his government are fighting a foreign funded terrorist proxie war which has been created by the american government and israel as the informed world knows.The Syrian government is doing what any other country and government would do if faced with the threat of mass murdering armed terrorist.The Syrian government has a right and obligation to fight and kill these terrorist just as any other country would do if the same thing were happening in any other country in the world.
100% correct, Assad may not be an angel, but then again which president is???? Their is no justification to openly support terrorists for political changes, the double standard are beyond despicable, i wish the Syrians will overcome this plot to ruin their country and crush the terrorists once and for all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the World News Forum right now

Search the World News Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 2 min J_a_n 354,374
20,000 protest in Ukraine's capital (Jan '14) 3 min Pro Ukraine 3,669
Freed soldier's parents say they're proud of son 7 min frilled2b 56
Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 8 min Redpetal 8,036
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 10 min Godspeakinginmydreamslol 114,721
this Just in: See the stunning cover to Rep. Jo... 14 min I know who 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 15 min scirocco 67,558
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••