Poland to increase number of visa centres in Ukraine

Jul 10, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Forum News Portal

Poland plans to open in Ukraine 17 visa centres to receive documents from the citizens of Ukraine, Consul General of Poland in Lviv Jaroslaw Drozd said during a meeting with chairman of the Transcarpathian Regional Council Ivan Baloga on July 9, the press service of the Transcarpathian Regional Council reported.

Comments
501 - 520 of 631 Comments Last updated Sep 8, 2013
Joker

Kiev, Ukraine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#547
Aug 29, 2013
 
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>Poland is the second most popular destination for Ukrainian tourists, I don't necesarily think tourist numbers will increase, but it will make it easier for Ukrainians to travel to Poland.
You have no idea how the Schengen visa works do you?

Please answer me. Yes or No.
Pro Ukraine

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#549
Aug 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Joker wrote:
<quoted text>
Another stupid remark by the Great American Wanker.
Ever hear of cheap oil?
Fuktard.
Muslims are terrorists? Almost all nations hate Americans, Israelis, and Pommies.
So you're Australian as I suspected. Typical arrogant slimeball response from you.
Your IQ is so low it's deep underground and nobody has yet mined that deep.
Pro Ukraine

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#550
Aug 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Joker wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly I am smarter than you PROSTITUTE.
Tell me, the reasons for Poland making visa centers in Ukraine when clearly Ukrainians would rather visit Italy, Spain or France. What is EU's stance as opposed to Russia's stance on joining the union.
How come I hardly see anyone lining up in the morning at the Polish embassy, as opposed to Canadian, German, US, Austrian all have lines.
Calling me a moron? Laughable. Please answer me oh enlightened one, PROSTITUTE.
I am trying very hard to have a discussion on why visa centers are being created in Ukraine. I would like to discuss the meaning of all this including strategic placement of Ukraine on the map, OTH radars in Russia, the benefits to EU if Ukraine joins, Russia's take on the matter (including positioning of troops in Crimea), allegations that Poland is a satellite nation of the US and EU's stake on the matter mentioned.
Please tell me your views. I am very curious. I doubt very highly that it is JUST about more people visiting Poland. Most of my Ukrainian friends would rather visit Italy than Poland.
Do enlighten me with your full brain that you say that you have.
I already stated that Poland is the second most popular tourist destination for Ukrainians, having visa processing centres throughout Ukraine means there's no need to travel to Kyiv to obtain one.
Doubt all you like.
Who gives a sh*t what Russia thinks and anybody who thinks that Poland is a satellite of the US is obviously brainwashed by Russian propoganda.
Pro Ukraine

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#551
Aug 30, 2013
 
Joker wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea how the Schengen visa works do you?
Please answer me. Yes or No.
Of course I do you Aussie twit.
If Ukrainians want a Schengen visa they have plenty of choice other than the Polish embassy or consulate.
Do you really spend your mornings watching people queueing for visas at various embassies? What an interesting life you lead, LOL.
American Observer

Eugene, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#552
Aug 30, 2013
 
Yes pro-- he hAs an interesting life. In the morning he counts people lining up for visas. In the afternoon he sits in a pArk nd drools over the girls. In the evening he swills beer and tries to pick up girls (who almost always reject him uless they are desperte). He relly is joke. His entire life is a joke He is a good example of a misprint in the genetic code.

HAHAHHAHA

Since: Apr 13

Podolsk, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#553
Aug 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You both are morons.
The majority of Ukranians want to immigrate from UKraine. Moreover, millions of them are actually immigrants now. They are considered as Ukranian citizens, yet, don`t live in Ukraine and are not going to return.
Pro Ukraine

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#554
Aug 30, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Russian Ubermensch wrote:
You both are morons.
The majority of Ukranians want to immigrate from UKraine. Moreover, millions of them are actually immigrants now. They are considered as Ukranian citizens, yet, don`t live in Ukraine and are not going to return.
Now the other idiot Untermensch has shown up, LOL.
The fact of the matter is most Ukrainians don't want to immigrate, but have no choice due to incompetent Yanukovich doing nothing to improve living standards for ordinary Ukrainians.
Many Russians are leaving Russia, including yourself, do you plan to return to mama Rossiya?
One thing's for certain few Ukrainians want to live in Russia, they all return home, LOL.

Since: Apr 13

Podolsk, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#555
Aug 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>Now the other idiot Untermensch has shown up, LOL.
The fact of the matter is most Ukrainians don't want to immigrate, but have no choice due to incompetent Yanukovich doing nothing to improve living standards for ordinary Ukrainians.
Many Russians are leaving Russia, including yourself, do you plan to return to mama Rossiya?
One thing's for certain few Ukrainians want to live in Russia, they all return home, LOL.
80 % of yong Ukranians want to immigrate from Ukraine. Fact.

I didn`t immigrate, I just travelling.
The Iron Dicktaror

Montenegro

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#556
Aug 30, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Russian Ubermensch wrote:
<quoted text>
80 % of yong Ukranians want to immigrate from Ukraine. Fact.
I didn`t immigrate, I just travelling.
You do not want to live in Cold Russia?
You want to live in Rich America?

You are Hipocrate,you like America more then Russia.

Russia today in nothing,but only Jews could make it power again.

As Dictator Lenin said quote:
"The only smart Russian,is the one who have Jewish blood in Him"

Since: Apr 13

Podolsk, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#557
Aug 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Iron Dicktaror wrote:
<quoted text>You do not want to live in Cold Russia?
You want to live in Rich America?
You are Hipocrate,you like America more then Russia.
Russia today in nothing,but only Jews could make it power again.
As Dictator Lenin said quote:
"The only smart Russian,is the one who have Jewish blood in Him"
You`re a peasant who never been outside of your village which is Montenegro. You cannot understand this.
The Iron Dicktaror

Montenegro

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#558
Aug 30, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Russian Ubermensch wrote:
<quoted text>
You`re a peasant who never been outside of your village which is Montenegro. You cannot understand this.
I'we beed to manny different Cities,you little bitch.

You do not want to live in Russia,and you do not even like Russia,exept the Russian PAST.

You want to live in Jewish WEST.

Shame on people likr you.
But then again,you are Nothing.
Pro Ukraine

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#559
Aug 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Russian Ubermensch wrote:
<quoted text>
80 % of yong Ukranians want to immigrate from Ukraine. Fact.
I didn`t immigrate, I just travelling.
100% of young Russians want to leave Russia.

Traveling? You've been in Santa Monica for weeks, it's obvious you're living there.

Since: Apr 13

Podolsk, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#561
Aug 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>100% of young Russians want to leave Russia.
Traveling? You've been in Santa Monica for weeks, it's obvious you're living there.
No, that`s not correct and you know it.
Ukranians want to leave Ukraine much more than Russians want to leave Russia.

You`re a stupid peasant which never visited any place except some lousy Ukranain villages. What would you know about how people travel?
CNN

Basking Ridge, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#562
Aug 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>Now the other idiot Untermensch has shown up, LOL.
The fact of the matter is most Ukrainians don't want to immigrate, but have no choice due to incompetent Yanukovich doing nothing to improve living standards for ordinary Ukrainians.
Many Russians are leaving Russia, including yourself, do you plan to return to mama Rossiya?
One thing's for certain few Ukrainians want to live in Russia, they all return home, LOL.
This is true. Russian Ubermensch left his Russia and went to Santa Monica USA...because he knows living in the USA is much better then living in his Russia.
Pro Ukraine

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#563
Aug 31, 2013
 
Russian Ubermensch wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that`s not correct and you know it.
Ukranians want to leave Ukraine much more than Russians want to leave Russia.
You`re a stupid peasant which never visited any place except some lousy Ukranain villages. What would you know about how people travel?
Of course Russians want to leave and you know it, your argument doesn't sound too good when you yourself have left.

In Ukraine I've been to Kyiv, Lviv, Ternopil, Odesa, Uzhhorod, Mykolaiv, Kherson, Sevastopil, Simferopil and Yalta, those are all cities, I've also been to many small towns.

I've also been to France, Italy, Germany, Austria, Hungary, Czech Republic, Poland, Belgium, Holland and Denmark.
CNN

Basking Ridge, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#564
Aug 31, 2013
 
The Iron Dicktaror wrote:
<quoted text>You do not want to live in Cold Russia?
You want to live in Rich America?
You are Hipocrate,you like America more then Russia.
Russia today in nothing,but only Jews could make it power again.
As Dictator Lenin said quote:
"The only smart Russian,is the one who have Jewish blood in Him"
You are right Iron.

Russian Ubermensch would rather live in the USA than Russia because he knows living in Russia is a horrible freezing ice box and he feels more confortable in the USA.

You are right. ONLY Jews could make Russia powerful and not Russians. This is why Russia became much weaker AFTER Jews controlled Russia.

Lenin was right. The only smart Russian was a Russian with Jewish blood in him.

Russian Ubermensch today runs away from Russia because he knows he would feel a lot better living in the USA with Jews in Santa Monica. Even though these Jews in California make TV shows that portray Russians as being stupid

Since: Apr 13

Podolsk, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#565
Aug 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>Of course Russians want to leave and you know it, your argument doesn't sound too good when you yourself have left.
In Ukraine I've been to Kyiv, Lviv, Ternopil, Odesa, Uzhhorod, Mykolaiv, Kherson, Sevastopil, Simferopil and Yalta, those are all cities, I've also been to many small towns.
I've also been to France, Italy, Germany, Austria, Hungary, Czech Republic, Poland, Belgium, Holland and Denmark.
A few of Russians want to immigrate and only 2 % say they are going to go during the next 2years.

So you only visited Europe.
That means you know nothing about the world except Europe.
You even never visited Russia, yet, you talk about Russia.
You experience is limitted.
Pro Ukraine

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#566
Aug 31, 2013
 
Russian Ubermensch wrote:
<quoted text>
A few of Russians want to immigrate and only 2 % say they are going to go during the next 2years.
So you only visited Europe.
That means you know nothing about the world except Europe.
You even never visited Russia, yet, you talk about Russia.
You experience is limitted.
2% say they want to immigrate, but there are more than that.

Have you ever been to Ukraine? You have a lot to say about it.
I've seen lots of Russians in Ukraine, so I know something about then.
You don't need to leave Europe to know something about the rest of the World, ask Limpy he's never been outside of his bedroom and he knows everything, LOL.

Since: Apr 13

Podolsk, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#567
Aug 31, 2013
 
Yea, you are as stupid as Limpy in that respect.
You never visited Russia so you don`t know nothing about it. Cause western media says nothing but lie about Russia.

I vistited Ukraine many times.
Pro Ukraine

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#568
Aug 31, 2013
 
Russian Ubermensch wrote:
Yea, you are as stupid as Limpy in that respect.
You never visited Russia so you don`t know nothing about it. Cause western media says nothing but lie about Russia.
I vistited Ukraine many times.
So people can only comment about places they've visited? Ok then I don't want to see any more comments from you about Western Ukraine then.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

55 Users are viewing the World News Forum right now

Search the World News Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 4 min J_a_n 357,658
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 4 min ritedownthemiddle 32,142
News overload pushes stories to wayside 5 min Mr Michael 1
Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 6 min Magyar 101 9,166
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 9 min petesayke sekik 115,840
Ukraine detains central banker in suspected the... 16 min government of Ukraine 1
China's factories spring to life as global trad... 19 min RayH 1
Why do half of Britons not believe in evolution? 55 min JOEL COOL DUDE 118
•••
•••