Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.worthynews.com

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Comments
197,641 - 197,660 of 356,224 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>I did see that too he said that to Faith.
yeah take off and run with it stuipid... the POINY IS i dont MIX em, you fcuking twit... and take te other twit with ya... I dont deny i have MANY SOCIAL ACCOUNTS.... but because you and Lena are STUPID FUCKS , that doesnt change the fact that.. YOU HAD MINE FROM HERE TAKEN,,, and for that stooge Lena TO EVEN QUESTION IT is DISTURBING...

and do you know why we have to protect ourselves... FROM YOU STUPID SAVAGE PANDERERS and clueless tw @ts....

“Palestine Will Be Free. ”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>because your a clueless tool who rarely ever gets it... i have to live with..."somthing funny here""" yeah, in your retarded fcuking skull...buzz off... stupid people annoy me.
You are the one that are stupid.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Listen dumb fck......Once again...read my lips....I was never on the Denmark forum, I'm not on Facebook.... so whatever bullsh*t you are stirring up now, leave my name out of it. I am not part of the carnival in your head. You need to be on some kind of pills.
Onece again stupid fck, I never said you were in Danish forum, i know that idiot, read my lips, and never did say you were on FB, Lena said to infidel she saw him said things to you then I said it after her and I did see it to, so fuck off.

You brain is not all that there is.
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>You are just crazy, nothing else. I did see you said this to Faith too in here. you just want to make drama and get pity. I am witness blah blah, grow up.
do you even know how to read... fcuking idiot... i never denied i have other accounts...you retard friend did... you idiot...

i said I couldnt search it with my TOPIX ACCOUNT... no OTHER ACCOUNT IS RELEVANT TO THE CONVERSATION,,, except your retarded friend cant make the fcuking leap... so ITs FUNNY ... and she makes it5 the focus of the subject with YOUR FCUKING SAVAGE CLAN present... Lena's a dipsh!t...
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>You are the one that are stupid.
I believe you said my brain was efficient... you must be thinking of lena

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Lena, it better you just keep out if it, don't want you to get in trouble in here cause of those in here, not worth it.

I don't like it when see other begin attacked cause they going at me, so is OK Lena. Later.

To those others in here. you know who you are. If I like Islam and if am with Muslim, is none of anyone buisness. If am with black or yellow or any other colors it none one buisness. It not my problem it they problem. Who are in my FB and how many Muslims are in none one buisness those are in my family too. It my life and no one in my family are in dangers as infidel think, just paranoid. I am proud of who am are and who am with so on. I am in very good shape and everything, none shagging nothing here, but firm and in very good shape. so fuck off Infidel and like.

Life is good.
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Lena wrote:
<quoted text>omg what is yr problem, u said u couldn't look up pages and I told u that u can do it with yr account, after all u had already posted about that account don't u remember telling faith that u might have to use yr normal account, right here on topix and now u say I have a big mouth, seriously infidel I think u forget what u post and don't blame me for that, I denied yr rights? come again?? u not all there seriously
I said I couldnt do it in this BROWSER with out THIS account... any other account is irrelevant... I know what i post its the SOMTHING FISSY HERE, fcuk you... your stupid thats why you dont understand CO MINGLE... your brian is DE FISHY...

stop bothering me youre annoying
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

topgirl wrote:
Lena, it better you just keep out if it, don't want you to get in trouble in here cause of those in here, not worth it.
I don't like it when see other begin attacked cause they going at me, so is OK Lena. Later.
To those others in here. you know who you are. If I like Islam and if am with Muslim, is none of anyone buisness. If am with black or yellow or any other colors it none one buisness. It not my problem it they problem. Who are in my FB and how many Muslims are in none one buisness those are in my family too. It my life and no one in my family are in dangers as infidel think, just paranoid. I am proud of who am are and who am with so on. I am in very good shape and everything, none shagging nothing here, but firm and in very good shape. so fuck off Infidel and like.
Life is good.
cept..... you made it everyone business and then he rolled your reputation.... just sayin...Oh and "we told you so".... make it private

consider me fcuked off.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Onece again stupid fck, I never said you were in Danish forum, i know that idiot, read my lips, and never did say you were on FB, Lena said to infidel she saw him said things to you then I said it after her and I did see it to, so fuck off.
You brain is not all that there is.
So how does any of this sh*t have anything to do with me? You just can't help bringing me into every one of your psychotic rants, you crazy twaat.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Lena wrote:
<quoted text>swan u know what we should do as joke, lets visit that page laters and pretend we are muslims and see what happens, I feel like some action loool
Lool. No no I don't want you to get in trouble.

Got enough after got in wrong link and hit on his, had I know then I wouldn't have posted in there at all. Lol
Lena

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
I said I couldnt do it in this BROWSER with out THIS account... any other account is irrelevant... I know what i post its the SOMTHING FISSY HERE, fcuk you... your stupid thats why you dont understand CO MINGLE... your brian is DE FISHY...
stop bothering me youre annoying
I thought u were talking about f.b dummy, leave me alone I don't wish to speak with u anymore, understand
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Lena wrote:
<quoted text>don't u remember telling faith that u might have to use yr normal account
are we on the same forum ??? DO YOU SEE THE WORD "MIGHT", THAT YOU TYPED..... look at the date ... just over a wek ago swanies Kok started threatening to Knock my teeth out and the Piss... i decided... "MAYBE" ITS BEST THAT I KEEP TOPIX SEPARATE... MY FCUKING CHOICE, not yours...

the n you go making these claims that my story is fcuking funny... NO, your fcuking stupid..... and by the way... THAT DOESNT CHANGE THE FACT THE SHE ISTHE CASUSE OF HAVING THAT ACCOUNT B A N N E D... regardless how you determine the web should fe uses.... i cant believe how that fcuking irks me.... for sure your on my sh!t list.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Lena wrote:
<quoted text>fk off
-
TJE TJE TJE LENA not very nice of a nice Greek girl to be using suck language.
-

CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
You two talking is like deaf people signing with no arms.
-
Should that not be You two talking is like TWO deaf ITALIANS signing with no arms.
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Lena wrote:
<quoted text>I thought u were talking about f.b dummy, leave me alone I don't wish to speak with u anymore, understand
gee you thought... theres an oxy moron
Love Hurghada

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Sitting here waiting for my train into work on a bank holiday and I'm completely drenched in a very dull and drab waiting room.

I tune into topix for a bit of light entertainment and to see how everybody is and they're all fighting :(

Could this day get any more miserable?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Coming from a devil-worshiping savage, that means nothing.
America is at war. Muslims are our enemies.
I am an American.
You are a muslim.
Am I also a "devil-worshipping savage" ?
Lena

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
are we on the same forum ??? DO YOU SEE THE WORD "MIGHT", THAT YOU TYPED..... look at the date ... just over a wek ago swanies Kok started threatening to Knock my teeth out and the Piss... i decided... "MAYBE" ITS BEST THAT I KEEP TOPIX SEPARATE... MY FCUKING CHOICE, not yours...
the n you go making these claims that my story is fcuking funny... NO, your fcuking stupid..... and by the way... THAT DOESNT CHANGE THE FACT THE SHE ISTHE CASUSE OF HAVING THAT ACCOUNT B A N N E D... regardless how you determine the web should fe uses.... i cant believe how that fcuking irks me.... for sure your on my sh!t list.
im sorry If I said anything u didn't want posted, now plz leave me alone
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Love Hurghada wrote:
Sitting here waiting for my train into work on a bank holiday and I'm completely drenched in a very dull and drab waiting room.
I tune into topix for a bit of light entertainment and to see how everybody is and they're all fighting :(
You take a train to work?
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Love Hurghada wrote:
too much time with the kiddies for me... come out and play make this place better... feels like its pouring... and everyone knows it doesnt rain in california...

How come your working the holly ?
Big tough jim

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Sorry MartinezJosel I misunderstand.

You say there are no moderate Moslems and yet later on say there are.

Confusing.

I have no wish in entering a protracted diatribe on the Koran but please have your facts correct before issuing such inaccuracies.

I am no lover of Islam or its believers nor am I of Christianity and its believers but even bigots must admit there are good and bad in all religions. When it comes down to the crux of the matter it is the law, here in the UK anyway that is to blame. a slap on the wrist and dont be a naughty boy is all they offer.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••