Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 Full story: www.worthynews.com 378,042

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Full Story

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#190236 Apr 23, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>well dogs chickens in sewers seem to preoccupy your festering hate-homey
spineless nobody.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#190237 Apr 23, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
spineless nobody.
whire wannabe servile limpet
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#190238 Apr 23, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
David Green aka ben Gurion, from Poland
Menachem Begin from Poland
Golda Meir from Kiev and America
Vivian Chaim Herzog from Dublin
Abba Eban from South Africa
you were saying?
McCain was born in Panama. Did that make him Panamanian or American?
Chazmo, you claimed that Milena has posted sufficient proof to support her blood libel that Muslims had paid Hitler to murder Jews. Milena clearly has no proof. She lied. Why did you claim she had provided proof when she clearly had not? Why did you pretend Bulgaria did no wrong by being an Axis power but you malign the entire Arab nation over the actions of one man? You are a hypocrite. Ask Yoav what hypocrites mean to Arabs, all Arabs, including Jewish Arabs!!!
Is this why you are trying to convince everyone that muslim is a race?...

And really Roger...

Your insisting that this strawman of yours not being proven...

Is not helping your case...

But if you really want to toss 'blood libel' around because I have minimal interest in modern linguistics...

Where you reinterpret writings like the Constitution...

Claiming our Forefathers really didn't mean what they wrote...

Have at it...
Nina

Thessaloníki, Greece

#190239 Apr 23, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>And so say all of us-filakia
haha couldnt help it.. thank you dear filia to you too
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#190240 Apr 23, 2013
LBer wrote:
"Viking Muslim", funny (or sad).
Sorta ironic, and a testament to her delusion, that a Muslim woman should use and take pride in relating a female Muslim to a Viking woman. I'm assuming she has been watching that History Channel viking show that has a very strong female character.
This character is very strong sexually and in one-on-one combat, yet Muslim 'culture' has the reputation world wide of keeping woman down and suppressing their freedoms.
Irony...yet I doubt she can see it.
Ah well.
brilliant agree spot on
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#190241 Apr 23, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
spineless nobody.
exactly... and we have ourselves to thank, for making him so worthless... Go US.....
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#190242 Apr 23, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>well dogs chickens in sewers seem to preoccupy your festering hate-homey
your supermarket... the dog a chicken feci hole ?

I hope Mrs spatass enjoys shopping... do they take the welfare debit card, in the Vernon sewer system where she shops ??

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#190243 Apr 23, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>whire wannabe servile limpet
Craven coward scared of a black man.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#190244 Apr 23, 2013
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>exactly... and we have ourselves to thank, for making him so worthless... Go US.....
Donnola fesso
danetoo

London, UK

#190245 Apr 23, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Well D2 you not good friend anyway I heard lot about you you went behind people back so don't talk about trust to me so on more. And I don't need people like you that do, so don't speak of others when you has done that youself as said am glad am out of you friendship and like. That's all and move on. I just speak as you do and has everything of so so when I feel am wrongly in here too. No one will ever shut me up, no one. that's it and move on.
And why is that when a muslim man want to protest me you always think they just want one things from me!, do you thnk of that to spathish too when he has done that!, now he is none-muslim, or is it only muslims men you talk shit about when they want to protest a woman you think they only want one thing from us!!! you protest infidel a lot are you in love with him and want something from him!!! do you want him, lot of people been wonder if you are cause you protest him a lot, if not, then is not OK if AliRoger or any others feels they want to protest me and other woman!, I am not asking anyone do so, they just do it, dosen't mean they asking for anything but do by cares, Lena has done so too, are she then lesbia cause she do at times! and I has not ask her to do so and you are neither talking for her either as you think, and it getting old with this aifare things, and lame more to say, only one man I would go for is Khaled and he No 1. No one else but him.
so to stop this, lets jsut agree to stop this and move on and hope you understand that.
"protest" ..."protest" .. and yet again "protest" ... it is fecking PROTECT ... there is a "c" in there ... protest means disagreeing with ...

I am not talking about "muslim males" .. I am talking about you needing to be protected the whole time ... you come in here to wallow in self pity, to provoke people to reply to you - and then when they do - you cry non-stop to the people you feel can protect you ...

If you didn't cry half as much as you do, and constantly protest (!!) your innocence, perhaps you would not be attacked half as much

There is SO much pretence.

nothing to do with muslims or religion ... only your attitude and the way you go on ...

I have attempted to stop it with you a few times - ignored what you said ... tried to stop myself from replying. I did so for a few weeks, and you were in here .. Oh D2, Oh Infidel stalk me none-stop ... and then when either he or I or Il P or CHTT reply to you, you cry ...

Lena is seeing this now somewhat - I am sure shes still going to be your friend - however, it is extraordinary your behaviour on here when you want to be "left alone" - why do you do it if it is so awful for you ???
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#190246 Apr 23, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mecca is under the control of Saud scum. Non-Muslims are in Mecca.
mecca and medina were stolen from the Jews...

The Jews were allowed to leave or die...

http://islam.about.com/od/hajj/f/mecca.htm

Now mecca and medina allow no kuffirs...

kind of a

muslim apartheid

against non muslims...

Yet the Jews allow muslims in Israel...

Even to be armed and serve in their security forces...

Against the terrorists that wish to murder them all...
Nina

Thessaloníki, Greece

#190247 Apr 23, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely agree with you Nina, it's relentless.
you put it right LH, and it 's a pity really
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#190248 Apr 23, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
mecca and medina were stolen from the Jews...
The Jews were allowed to leave or die...
http://islam.about.com/od/hajj/f/mecca.htm
Now mecca and medina allow no kuffirs...
kind of a
muslim apartheid
against non muslims...
Yet the Jews allow muslims in Israel...
Even to be armed and serve in their security forces...
Against the terrorists that wish to murder them all...
Yes Rabbi
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#190249 Apr 23, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
"protest" ..."protest" .. and yet again "protest" ... it is fecking PROTECT ... there is a "c" in there ... protest means disagreeing with ...
I am not talking about "muslim males" .. I am talking about you needing to be protected the whole time ... you come in here to wallow in self pity, to provoke people to reply to you - and then when they do - you cry non-stop to the people you feel can protect you ...
If you didn't cry half as much as you do, and constantly protest (!!) your innocence, perhaps you would not be attacked half as much
There is SO much pretence.
nothing to do with muslims or religion ... only your attitude and the way you go on ...
I have attempted to stop it with you a few times - ignored what you said ... tried to stop myself from replying. I did so for a few weeks, and you were in here .. Oh D2, Oh Infidel stalk me none-stop ... and then when either he or I or Il P or CHTT reply to you, you cry ...
Lena is seeing this now somewhat - I am sure shes still going to be your friend - however, it is extraordinary your behaviour on here when you want to be "left alone" - why do you do it if it is so awful for you ???
You really are an old viper -shame on you
AND PAY YOUR DEBTS!!
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#190250 Apr 23, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Racist black boy
Is that what a 'zebra' is?...
Nina

Thessaloníki, Greece

#190251 Apr 23, 2013
topgirl wrote:
Hi Nina. You post to Yoav, my post was meant to show None-muslims has done wrong too a lot. As said everyone has done wrong in this world to each others and all of it are wrong to humanity.
Yoav, as I told you in other thread, as i has Moroccan muslim in my family, i know Moroccans did do lot wrong way back to people witht the crazy King way back there, as I did watch a Document about it and didn't know about it until did see it, I forgot the name on it, anyway my brother in law knows my feelings about that and respect it and felt it as wrong too, but for what those did am not gonna blame my brother in law and his family for the action of those others way back to that time. So as I said i accept none violence on any human begin, no matter who that do and so on. I condem it all who that do. So as some thing I am making excuse for Muslims that do, I don't, but if a Muslim is innocent then I feel it wrong a person is wrongly for something didn't do as for None-muslims if wrongly of something didn't do.
I liked the balance struck swanie. It's the truth, our reality. Both sides.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#190252 Apr 23, 2013
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>your supermarket... the dog a chicken feci hole ?
I hope Mrs spatass enjoys shopping... do they take the welfare debit card, in the Vernon sewer system where she shops ??
Feci di donnola --aids ridden obviously-Back to your sewer lardarse
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#190253 Apr 23, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>
Donnola fesso
Donatella

http://pic.pimg.tw/uselesswood3/1356005624-36...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#190254 Apr 23, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Rabbi
The rabid rabbi...

Got a ring to it
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#190255 Apr 23, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely agree with you Nina, it's relentless.
well.... she told me... I'm glad i'm doing such a great job...

do you know what this time of year is... i'll splain... next month on May 20.... is the one year anniversary of your5 dipsh!t friend lying about me stalking her to FACEBOOK, where my YA facebook account was BANNEDE FOR LIFE... you know that address i email you from, well it had a cherished account, and many lost friends with like minds...

Thats right, that pathetic quimm, after seeing me invite Trisha to EVERY BODY DRAW MOHAMID DAY... followed me ther, then told all the islamic scumbags that jumped on her page to bang the dummy accused me of STALKING ... thats right... now i'm listed as a stalker on one of the BIGGEST SOCIAL NETWORK SITES IN THE WORLD, because of a lying b!tch...

So politely fcuk you LH, poor Nina... thanks but no thanks...

REVENGE IS MINE, sayith your stuipid fcuking lord....

Then of course we all know her douchebag lover, wished me a nd a few of my DEAR friends dfead... i RETALIATE against that...

You should tell the fcuking dummy to keep her islamic sh!t in her pants, and not banning my innocent account that i had for several years......

LH and NINA... at waht point is it my obligation to give the fcuking b!tch a free pass... she crossed the line, went directly to my personal social networks and had her fcuking savages lie and have me FOREVER BANNED... MY PERSONAL PROPERTY AND LIFESTYLE hampered and DESTROYED by an islamic loving c*nt....

here we are about a month away from one of my favorite events and i cant participate under my email addy and or name... as that EMAIL HAS BEEN BLOCKED BY FACEBOOK F O R E V E R....

But sure, i crossed the line.... you pathetic panderers, you know the story, it was told a year ago, but you pathetic douches choose to IGNORE THGE ACTUAL EVENTS LEADING UP TO THE REVENGE AND RETALIATIOn...

Oh its deserving, and when i'm suffering because i cant join my activity, i'll think you you not giving a shit about MY PROP{ERTY ANF SPACE, regardless its virtualness.

i;'ll wait an answer from both of your condemning voices

I bet.. swanie never gave a sh!t and tried to contact facebook and try to get it unbanned... No cause swanie just wines like the pathetic trouble maker the fcuking skank is... I mean, its been a year, and well... she did the damage PERSONALLY.

And of course... the other part of it is... as adults these to pathetic whiney fcuks, CHOOSE to air their private lives onLINE... we made every attempt to tell them to go private... as ADULTS they chose their path... of course it led to shame, when the islamicv stooge bragged about banging the b!tch... and well, how can you resist that barbarity...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vietnam PM asks Cambodia to discourage anti-Vie... 1 min NGUCAPGAORAGCBODM... 144
Serbia, Croatia relations hit by Storm (Aug '11) 4 min CedoBezBrade 4,394
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 5 min Paki_Jatt_Soorma 51,254
Croatian Boxer Knocks Out Referee, Is Dragged O... 7 min PARAGA 1
Bosnians To Choose New Government, But Change U... 10 min PARAGA 87
Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 13 min Tubal Cain 9,617
Changwon City Offers Student Exchange Program 15 min SHlTWOMCIATPPDEBD... 161
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 70,024

World News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE