Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 Full story: www.worthynews.com 403,202

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Full Story
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#185475 Apr 12, 2013
"Thomas Jefferson is celebrating the big 2-7-0 this week, and we have 10 interesting facts about the versatile Founding Father.
He was born on April 13, 1743, in Virginia and died on July 4, 1826 on the 50th anniversary of the signing of the Declaration of Independence.
Jefferson is best known for his role in writing the Declaration of Independence, his foreign service, his two terms as president, and his omnipresent face on the modern nickel.
The well-rounded Jefferson was also a Renaissance man who was intellectually curious about many things.
Here are 10 interesting facts about Jefferson’s pursuit of knowledge:
1. Thomas Jefferson really, really liked books. The third president, after his retirement, sold his library of 6,500 volumes to the Library of Congress after it was ransacked by the British. Jefferson needed the cash to pay off debts, but he started buying more books.“I cannot live without books,” he told John Adams.
2. Jefferson the economist. Jefferson was deeply engaged in economic theory, which he learned to love during his time in France. He was a friend and translator to leading European theorists; he believed in the free market policies; and he opposed bank notes as currency.
3. Jefferson the architect. He designed the rotunda for the University of Virginia, his own home at Monticello, and the Virginia State Capitol in Richmond. Monticello has some good resources about what he called the “hobby of my old age,” though architecture actually a lifetime pursuit. Monticello and the University of Virginia are on the World Heritage List.
4. Jefferson the food lover. On his return from France, Jefferson brought his love of that nation’s cuisine back with him. James Hemings went to France as his slave, and the pair agreed that if Hemings learned how to make French cuisine, he would be freed on his return to America.
More Presidential Birthday Facts
10 interesting birthday facts about James Madison
10 birthday facts about President Andrew Jackson
10 cool Washington facts on George’s real birthday
5. Jefferson the wine snob. Yes, Jefferson brought his love of French wine back to America, too. He had two vineyards at Monticello, which he apparently used to experiment with. Acknowledged as a great wine expert of early America, he sought to promote wine as an alternative to whiskey and cider.
6. Jefferson the agriculturalist. He believed in the United States as an agrarian society, in part, because it would make the nation independent from other nations. Jefferson practiced what he taught: He was one of the first American farmers to employ crop rotation and redesigned the plow to make it more efficient.
7. Jefferson the paleontologist. He was also obsessed with fossils and was involved in a great debate about the mammoth that became a political cause. Jefferson raised the profile of paleontology as president, and he has a mammoth named after him.
8. Jefferson the astronomer. Jefferson loved stargazing almost as much as he liked books. He made sure astronomy was taught at the University of Virginia, and he designed what may have been the first observatory in the United States.
9. Jefferson the writer. He was a prolific writer during his lifetime, with his authorship of the Declaration of Independence and the Virginia Statute for Religious Freedom included in his epitaph (instead of his two terms as president). The Thomas Jefferson Papers at the Library of Congress includes about 27,000 documents, including his extensive correspondence with key historical figures.
10. Jefferson the musician. He took violin lessons as a child and played the violin as he courted his future wife, Martha Skelton. Jefferson spent considerable time studying the violin as an instrument, but by 1778 he complained about music being played in the New World as being in a “state of deplorable barbarism.”
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#185476 Apr 12, 2013
My dog is going nuts because the raccoon that lives in the barn has awakened from his (?) winter repose. My dog is a racist.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#185477 Apr 12, 2013
JAN IS IGNORING THESE FOSSIL FINDS!!! LOLLL

NEW YORK, N.Y.- Scientists have gained new insights into an extinct South African creature with an intriguing mix of human and apelike traits, and apparently an unusual way of walking. But they still haven't pinned down where it fits on our evolutionary family tree.

It will take more fossil discoveries to sort that out.

The human branch of the evolutionary tree, called Homo, is thought to have arisen from a group of ancient species called australopithecines. The newly studied species is a member of this group, and so its similarities to humans are enticing for tackling the riddle of how Homo appeared.

It's called Australopithecus sediba, which means "southern ape, wellspring." It lived some 2 million years ago, and it both climbed in trees and walked upright. Its remains were discovered in 2008 when the 9-year-old son of a paleoanthropologist accidently came across a bone in South Africa.

A 2011 analysis of some of A. sediba's bones showed a combination of human and more apelike traits, like a snapshot of evolution in action. That theme continues in six papers published online Thursday by the journal Science, which complete the initial examination of two partial skeletons and an isolated shinbone.

Jeremy DeSilva of Boston University, lead author of one of the papers, said the fossils reveal an unexpected "mosaic of anatomies."

"I didn't think you could have this combination, that hand with that pelvis with that foot... And yet, there it is," he said.

DeSilva said he has no idea how A. sediba is related to humans, noting that the different traits argue for different conclusions.

Among the new analyses, the ribs show the creature's upper trunk resembled an ape's, while the lower part looked more like a human's. Arm bones other than the hand and wrist look primitive, reflecting climbing ability, while earlier analysis of the hand had shown mixed traits.

The teeth also show a mix of human and primitive features, and provide new evidence that A. sediba is closely related to early humans, said Debbie Guatelli-Steinberg of Ohio State University, a co-author of a dental analysis. It and an older South African species, A. africanus, appear more closely related to early humans than other australopithecines like the famous "Lucy" are, she said.

But she said the analysis can't determine which of the two species is the closer relative, nor whether A. sediba is a direct ancestor of humans.

Another study found a mix of human and apelike traits in leg bones, and concluded that A. sediba walked like no other known animal.

Its heel was narrow like an ape's, which would seem to prevent walking upright, but the more humanlike knee, pelvis and hip show A. sediba did just that, DeSilva said.

When people walk, they strike the ground with the heel first. But that would be disastrous from A. sediba's narrow heel bone, so instead the creature struck the ground first with the outside of the foot, DeSilva and co-authors propose. The foot would react by rolling inward, which is called pronation. In people, chronic pronation can cause pain in the foot, knees, hip and back, said DeSilva, who tried out the ancient creature's gait.

"I've been walking around campus this way, and it hurts," he said.

But the bones of A. sediba show features that evidently prevented those pain problems, he said. The creature apparently adopted this gait as a kind of compromise for a body that had to climb trees proficiently as well as walk upright, he said.

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#185478 Apr 12, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>M and W123 are not my buddies,never talk to them, only if I see them here that is hardly, are you ME then you can't be ME cause you attack spathis too and ME didn't do that to him, so who are you.
Why are you attack me and you don't even know me who am are, do you just join in some group to attack people, ME was like that too and from Galgary, what's wrong with you people from Galgary, did you drink some poison on the lake there!
I think your fame has spread to other threads...

What's a Galgary?...

Dorchester , MA

#185479 Apr 12, 2013
jibril has been found
Aliroger1 wrote:
NEW YORK, N.Y.- Scientists have gained new insights into an extinct South African creature with an intriguing mix of human and apelike traits, and apparently an unusual way of walking. But they still haven't pinned down where it fits on our evolutionary family tree.
The human branch of the evolutionary tree, called Homo, is thought to have arisen from a group of ancient species called australopithecines. The newly studied species is a member of this group, and so its similarities to humans are enticing for tackling the riddle of how Homo appeared.
It's called Australopithecus sediba, which means "southern ape, wellspring." It lived some 2 million years ago, and it both climbed in trees and walked upright. Its remains were discovered in 2008 when the 9-year-old son of a paleoanthropologist accidently came across a bone in South Africa.
A 2011 analysis of some of A. sediba's bones showed a combination of human and more apelike traits, like a snapshot of evolution in action. That theme continues in six papers published online Thursday by the journal Science, which complete the initial examination of two partial skeletons and an isolated shinbone.
Jeremy DeSilva of Boston University, lead author of one of the papers, said the fossils reveal an unexpected "mosaic of anatomies."
"I didn't think you could have this combination, that hand with that pelvis with that foot... And yet, there it is," he said.
DeSilva said he has no idea how A. sediba is related to humans, noting that the different traits argue for different conclusions.
Among the new analyses, the ribs show the creature's upper trunk resembled an ape's, while the lower part looked more like a human's. Arm bones other than the hand and wrist look primitive, reflecting climbing ability, while earlier analysis of the hand had shown mixed traits.
The teeth also show a mix of human and primitive features, and provide new evidence that A. sediba is closely related to early humans, said Debbie Guatelli-Steinberg of Ohio State University, a co-author of a dental analysis. It and an older South African species, A. africanus, appear more closely related to early humans than other australopithecines like the famous "Lucy" are, she said.
But she said the analysis can't determine which of the two species is the closer relative, nor whether A. sediba is a direct ancestor of humans.
Another study found a mix of human and apelike traits in leg bones, and concluded that A. sediba walked like no other known animal.
Its heel was narrow like an ape's, which would seem to prevent walking upright, but the more humanlike knee, pelvis and hip show A. sediba did just that, DeSilva said.
When people walk, they strike the ground with the heel first. But that would be disastrous from A. sediba's narrow heel bone, so instead the creature struck the ground first with the outside of the foot, DeSilva and co-authors propose. The foot would react by rolling inward, which is called pronation. In people, chronic pronation can cause pain in the foot, knees, hip and back, said DeSilva, who tried out the ancient creature's gait.
"I've been walking around campus this way, and it hurts," he said.
But the bones of A. sediba show features that evidently prevented those pain problems, he said. The creature apparently adopted this gait as a kind of compromise for a body that had to climb trees proficiently as well as walk upright, he said.

Since: Apr 13

Dayton, OH

#185480 Apr 12, 2013
Freedom fighter wrote:
<quoted text>
If you do not wipe Islam off the face of the earth it will just come back to haunt you later on.
Sure, because wiping out an entire culture is always a great idea.. Come on dude..

Dorchester , MA

#185481 Apr 12, 2013
Faith wrote:
My dog is going nuts because the raccoon that lives in the barn has awakened from his (?) winter repose. My dog is a racist.
Your raccoon sleeps?...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#185482 Apr 12, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your raccoon sleeps?...
raccoons semi-hibernate. They become inactive in the winter. The fact that he (?) has become active bodes well for me and the other people in Michigan. The raccoon knows things we don't. He (?) is very wise.

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#185483 Apr 12, 2013
There's one very interesting video.
http://youtu.be/o6jBK1ZV-qs
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#185484 Apr 12, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
I have always thought that if I could meet any of my ancestors.....I would prefer to meet my direct progentitors from 1 million years ago rather than some European dirt farmers. I bet it was fun being an Australopithecus.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#185485 Apr 12, 2013
Milena N wrote:
There's one very interesting video.
http://youtu.be/o6jBK1ZV-qs
You're Catholic?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#185486 Apr 12, 2013
Bestseller

In Syria Hitler’s “Mein Kampf” is available from every bookseller. In Turkey “Mein Kampf” was number three on the bestseller list until 2005. Hitler is used in a Turkish shampoo advertisement; he is considered the embodiment of manliness.

Yes Islamic clerics of Iran did love Hitler, they thought him to be the 12 Imam..
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I AM PROVED RIGHT, AGAIN!!! JAN STUDIED MEIN KAMPF TO DRAW INSPIRATION!!! JAN COMES FROM A NAZI FAMILY WHO WERE ARDENT NAZIS FROM 1933-1945!!!
I see Jan also admires the Nazi efforts to try to trick the Iranians to support the nazis, but note that all that is mentioned is the efforts of the Nazis, but no mention of any Iranians rising to the bait!!! Of course the Shah of Iran was a kind of fascist--that is why American and Britain supported him because they knew he would be an enemy of democracy.

Location hidden

#185487 Apr 12, 2013
Yes the Ancient Persians are Aryan.
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
GERMANS WERE NEVER ARYAN!!!
Hitler had archaeologists excavate the glorious past of ancient Germany's Teutonic past and what they found were an embarrassing bunch of mud huts, which the Nazis quickly reburied, then they claimed to be Aryans. LOLLLL
nobd

Walnut, CA

#185488 Apr 12, 2013
With the use of the new DIGIPROG III, the odometer adjustment is a breeze. Intelligent accessories and extensive manuals are enclosed.http://www.nobd2.com/ main-unit-of-digiprog-iii-digi prog-3-odometer-programmer-wit h-obd2-cable.html

Location hidden

#185489 Apr 12, 2013
Saved some Jews, not so much saving "the Jews" of course propaganda as usual on your part, completely not giving any credit to the western Christian rooted allies.
Aliroger1 wrote:
MUSLIMS SAVED THE JEWS THE CHRISTIAN EUROPEANS TRIED TO MURDER
Albania had about 200 Jews at the beginning of the war.[7] It subsequently became a safe haven for several hundred Jewish refugees from other countries.[8][9] At the Wannsee Conference in 1942, Adolf Eichmann, planner of the mass murder of Jews across Europe, estimated the number of Jews in Albania that were to be killed at 200.[10] Nevertheless, Jews in Albania remained protected by the local population and this protection continued even after the occupation of Albania by Nazi forces after the capitulation of Italy on September 1943. At the end of the war, Albania had a population of 2,000 Jews.[11][12] and it was one of the few countries in Europe to do so.

East of Eden

#185490 Apr 12, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You're Catholic?
I'm not,my husband is,why?Watch the whole video.It's awesome.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#185491 Apr 12, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
I just came back from my kids' school.I was there for their little ceremony at the end of the 3rd quarter.My son received an above and beyond award.They always start with reciting the pledge of allegiance and then singing Proud to be an American.
Good for your son. They used to make us recite the Pledge of Allegiance and sing My Country Tis Of Thee every morning. I'm sure that the left-leaning-enemy-sympathizin g teacher's union has put a stop to such righteous and beneficial formalities these days.

Location hidden

#185493 Apr 12, 2013
LOL, so desperate, how old is your story Ali??

Scientist said its 100% a monkey.. Your just too much!

Paleontologist in charge of the finding Meave Leakey said: "This is an outstanding find and Lee should really be congratulated. However I do not think that they have anything to do with Homo or the ancestry of Homo"

So once again we have a monkey Ali. Not surprising at all.

Every single fossil they find will either be complete monkey, or complete human.

No shock there since there are no “homo-monkey, it a figment of the Atheist wildest imagination!

Time to go back to school, perhaps a 11 degree Ali?

Please another one,,,, let me debunk you yet again, its was a slow day trading, I need a few laughs..
Aliroger1 wrote:
When people walk, they strike the ground with the heel first. But that would be disastrous from A. sediba's narrow heel bone, so instead the creature struck the ground first with the outside of the foot, DeSilva and co-authors propose. The foot would react by rolling inward, which is called pronation. In people, chronic pronation can cause pain in the foot, knees, hip and back, said
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#185494 Apr 12, 2013
....But then again.....I grew up during the Cold War. Back then....uh...East was East and West was West and never the twain did meet....Hmmmm. Where's Brezhnev when you need him?

East of Eden

#185497 Apr 12, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Good for your son. They used to make us recite the Pledge of Allegiance and sing My Country Tis Of Thee every morning. I'm sure that the left-leaning-enemy-sympathizin g teacher's union has put a stop to such righteous and beneficial formalities these days.
They still have to recite the pledge of allegiance every day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mexico: Investigation shows that all 43 student... 10 min Fa-Foxy 1
Kosovo turns fully 'independent' (Jul '12) 12 min Kurosawa 73
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 18 min piratefighting 28,049
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 27 min Osho 53,619
House in uproar after PM hires his own son 27 min jestr 11
Serbia Threatens 'EU vs Kosovo' Referendum (Sep '12) 28 min Kurosawa 141
Retired generals say Cheneys are scaremongering... (Sep '09) 36 min swedenforever 104
More from around the web