Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 Full story: www.worthynews.com 371,075

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Full Story
Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri

Donvale, Australia

#171989 Mar 9, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>how bout when u reply....I mean u r the one that went nuts when she didn't post for a day LMAO
whats wrong maggie u scared of golden dawn hahahaha
LOL Lena I got mistaken for being Greek today.
IL Principe

Aarhus, Denmark

#171990 Mar 9, 2013
Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri wrote:
<quoted text>
No, u must show respect to the grand drink
I agree. An apology is needed :-).

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#171991 Mar 9, 2013
saidI wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are talking about the Nephilim (giants). As you believe this stuff - they were "Gods Angels" sent to earth to come into the women of men. So to make "Kings of Old".
No one is trying to keep it from us. The media cannot report on everything everyday! If someone has a finger, in a museum in America, then no one is very good at keeping it from us!!! It doesn't disprove evolution, in fact wouldn't that support evolution. We've evolved since then! However I'm thinking 9 - 12 foot isn't what I'd call a giant, i think your imagining a giant like the one in "Jack and the Bean Stalk"!
Humans built the pyramids. I don't understand why people can't accept that, as if humans were to stupid to make a pyramid.
Sorry, I don't speak about nephilims, Nephilims is nonsense and a great lie was put in the bible to take people attention away from the truth of ancient giant humans.

There were giant humans on early ages of life, our grandparents were giant people and animals were giants too, Early life was about gigantic creatures.

Plus, After Noah era,Aad nation was increased in their stature by god and became giant people, they were the ancient egyptians

In the ancient egyptian arts, you find small people with giant people in same scenes.

The giant Aad people built the pyramids as symbol of power and strength and also religious symbol

The pyramids built to represent stars constellations in sky too

The giants disprove the evolution, because we humans evolved from giant humans and animals evolved from giant animals

The giants also disprove dinosaur, because these gigantic skeletons were skeletons of giant reptile animals

The giant people proves ISLAM RELIGION fully, thats why your western scientists fight to disprove it and lead a big conspiracy, because they don't want to give islam religion any credits on its divinity

Inshallah, the western hypocrisy will be killed very soon

Appearance of giant people's truth will be revealed
IL Principe

Aarhus, Denmark

#171992 Mar 9, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I don't speak about nephilims, Nephilims is nonsense and a great lie was put in the bible to take people attention away from the truth of ancient giant humans.
There were giant humans on early ages of life, our grandparents were giant people and animals were giants too, Early life was about gigantic creatures.
Plus, After Noah era,Aad nation was increased in their stature by god and became giant people, they were the ancient egyptians
In the ancient egyptian arts, you find small people with giant people in same scenes.
The giant Aad people built the pyramids as symbol of power and strength and also religious symbol
The pyramids built to represent stars constellations in sky too
The giants disprove the evolution, because we humans evolved from giant humans and animals evolved from giant animals
The giants also disprove dinosaur, because these gigantic skeletons were skeletons of giant reptile animals
The giant people proves ISLAM RELIGION fully, thats why your western scientists fight to disprove it and lead a big conspiracy, because they don't want to give islam religion any credits on its divinity
Inshallah, the western hypocrisy will be killed very soon
Appearance of giant people's truth will be revealed
What a fcuking retard - and he is on the sausagemunching team.
Turks belong on Mars

Istanbul, Turkey

#171993 Mar 9, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a fully paid up member of golden dawn?
There's nothing wrong with Xrysh Augh.They care for the interests of their country.You mad because they don't like the Nigerians?Well,none of them like to work.They are there for the Welfare.
Turks belong on Mars

Istanbul, Turkey

#171994 Mar 9, 2013
Nina wrote:
<quoted text>
good point.. but you know at times very rarely they kind of try to go by alternatives.. kind of realizing it's not gonna be like they dreamt . which is some flash moment of getting down to earth and bitter reality.
the albanian threat is looming.. so fyrom is better than Great Albanija
I don't know.Maybe you're right.

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#171995 Mar 9, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
I got a few good American and Canadian friends from there too.
good

r u greek? lady
Turks belong on Mars

Istanbul, Turkey

#171996 Mar 9, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure did. Point 1, You are easy to defeat. Point 2, I own you. Point 3, you are clearly golden dawn.
You don't even own the Gorilla picture on your avatar,LMAO!

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#171997 Mar 9, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> good
r u greek? lady
No,I'm not Greek.I'm Bulgarian.

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#171998 Mar 9, 2013
IL Principe wrote:
<quoted text>
What a fcuking retard - and he is on the sausagemunching team.
Egypt will destroy the western hypocrisy in a future time

A retarded donkey like you will blame himself for mocking anybody speak about this subject

In egypt" Thousands of giant skeletons and mummies", this truth will appear soon

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#171999 Mar 9, 2013
The jewish zionists are part of this western conspiracy too

jews removed the civilization of egyptian giant people from bible,because they wanted to steal the civilization of ancient egypt and ancient palestine too

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#172000 Mar 9, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
No,I'm not Greek.I'm Bulgarian.
i thought u greek since u was typing greek lol

welcome bulgarian friend :) bulgarian women are beautiful
IL Principe

Aarhus, Denmark

#172001 Mar 9, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
Egypt will destroy the western hypocrisy in a future time
A retarded donkey like you will blame himself for mocking anybody speak about this subject
In egypt" Thousands of giant skeletons and mummies", this truth will appear soon
You got confused watching your momma's azz. There ain't no giants, you dumb fcuking retard. The only thing of giant proportions - besides that zzz - is your ignorance.
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#172002 Mar 9, 2013
IL Principe wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. An apology is needed :-).
My Mum decided to eventually auction off one of five bottles that were my Dad's. I know nothing about whiskey and no-one in our family likes the stuff and it was decided the proceeds would go to a Glasgow charity for kids.
I was shocked when it went for a four figure sum!!!!
A Macallan if that means anything?

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#172003 Mar 9, 2013
Herotodus the greek historian regarding the fossils in egypt:

Herotodus mentioned that in egypt, he saw huge bones and spines of large reptile creatures, he also saw the giant skeletons of heros.

Herotodus actually meant by heros" The giant people of egypt which were the most strongest humans created in history of mankind"

According to the new versions of books that speak about herotodus, they misinterpreted his words and claimed" That he meant by giant skeletons of heros in egypt, skeletons of mammoth

Any giant human skeleton or mummy,they going to put it under namee of mammoth

SOME WESTERN COWARDS

Scientists of hypocrisy and cheating

Evolution is destroyed.....Evolution is a fair tales made by sick delusional darwin

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#172004 Mar 9, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> i thought u greek since u was typing greek lol
Well,Bulgarians and Greeks are neighbors you know,;))
IL Principe

Aarhus, Denmark

#172005 Mar 9, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
My Mum decided to eventually auction off one of five bottles that were my Dad's. I know nothing about whiskey and no-one in our family likes the stuff and it was decided the proceeds would go to a Glasgow charity for kids.
I was shocked when it went for a four figure sum!!!!
A Macallan if that means anything?
One of the best brands.

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#172006 Mar 9, 2013
Michael cremo, an american researcher who spoke about the subject of giant people too and the conspiracy of scientists that put over the history of mankind

He spoke about many old reports of giant human skeletons discoveries which been banned and removed by order of scientists community

According to michael cremo: Scientists dont want to reveal this truth because they are afraid about their reputation, they are afriad to show the world that they were brainwashing the humanity for complete two centuries

Listern to micheal cremo from interviews:

IL Principe

Aarhus, Denmark

#172007 Mar 9, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> i thought u greek since u was typing greek lol
Did anyone else catch the slightly slimy and perverted undertone in this post? The giant did it again...

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#172008 Mar 9, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Well,Bulgarians and Greeks are neighbors you know,;))
lol i know! so you can speak greek?

btw why many bulgarians speak turkish?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 3 min Rosa_Winkel 44,963
Ahead of Modi's visit, India pushes Japan for n... 4 min King Vikram 119
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 14 min Toko2014 13,954
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 14 min JOEL 69,401
Video of Greek army creates controversy in region 17 min Mkz6 291
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 20 min MUQ1 22,346
In UP both Hindus and Muslims suffer from minor... 21 min Dev Jaat 3
•••

World News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE