Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.worthynews.com

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Comments (Page 8,050)

Showing posts 160,981 - 161,000 of323,653
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Still not popular Cartooni... they still don't like your rant and the blessed you with lemons and hot lips... Cartooni... the female posters who you insulted aregiving you the middle finger ...lol
You became the most popular jerk in this thread....lol
No, actually, that was you and the sea hag logging on and off and judging his posts over and over. You two i'diots do it all the time. It's obvious.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Ali I figured out why you Muslims are so smart:

Turkey: 17,000 new mosques built, Zero Schools or Universities.
http://www.ansamed.info/ansamed/en/news/secti...
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLLLL
CARTOON WAS TALKING ABOUT CHINA. HIS QUOTE FROM WIKIPEDIA SHOWS HE MISTOOK PROVINCE FOR COUNTRY!!! Thanks for also pointing out what Cartoon missed!!! LOLLLLL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

You said province he said province, why do you choose to assume what he said when he said province?

Seems your coming to conclusion.
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLLLL
CARTOON WAS TALKING ABOUT CHINA. HIS QUOTE FROM WIKIPEDIA SHOWS HE MISTOOK PROVINCE FOR COUNTRY!!! Thanks for also pointing out what Cartoon missed!!! LOLLLLL
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

cartooni deux wrote:
<quoted text>
heres what i know about chinese... when I was at the regent Steak house in the Regent hotel in kowloon, an couple were talking,,, I had asked the waiter why they were fighting in such a glamorous place... he said... theyre a couple in love like you two.... My hot scottish model (not then wifey) and I laughed our "round eyes off"
along with our asses... I find it a harsh language...
LOLLL CARTOON CLAIMS TO KNOW ALL ABOUT CHINA BUT CANNOT EVEN DISTINGUISH BETWEEN LOVERS TALK AND ARGUMENT!!!

Cartoon's credibility, what little he had, is blown away!!! LOLLLL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

China is sad, people locked in factories to make their masters rich, they get meager wages and two 2 min bathroom breaks in a 10 hour shirt, the air is polluted beyond comprehension, they mostly steal western technology and use their slave live labor to produce it cheaper. Ali is impressed with that?

When I was in China they has sewage running in the back streets, the locals pass gas in the open out loud like no big deal including woman. It's a culture shock, I will say that! Very dirty, I would only eat at the American hotel and even then was still nervous.

There are nice places and it getting nicer, but nothing to be impressed with using the labor like that.

Muslim were the master slave traders and so was Mohammad, possible why Alirodger likes China so much??
cartooni deux wrote:
<quoted text>I sat with Daiwoo HUGE !!!!!! on one of their showroom floors, in a twenty story building was a fcuking jet....
each floor was devoted to a different division... they provided translators there too....
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
.....I do no harms to anyone and never has to anyone in my life and wouldn't start on it to do anyone a harms way, I don't like guns and never has and wouldn't want guns in my house either I would forbid that into my house, but I take none shit from anyone like you and like you. Got it.
I like colored people more than white people even so white myself cause I has always felt white people are more racist forward colored people.....
CHTT is not black cause he feels ashame to be black seems like it, he think he is white ahole from be under a** of you danish scums and italian shit ahole, I pity him he has to vomit when he did see himself in front of the mirror and got shocked he was black that he should be proud of begin not my fault he is black and he vomit for see him as black. He should stop look into mirror then and bleach him white more before look into mirror again.
Faith shut you mouth. I don't believe you shit.
Except for this..........

""topgirl
San Clemente, CA
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#1648792 hrs ago

Judged:333
and am gonna shoot that damn parrot CHTT, he just can't shut up that boring parrot, some parrot are nice and funny, but this one, many want to shoot that ulgy parrot.

He is most wanted ugly parrot people want to shoot down."

"topgirl
San Clemente, CA
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#1648852 hrs ago

ask Syriana she wil tell you she has sent me all those book and I took with me to CA and take it with me to beach to read in peace, but damn none sun now,. Can I borrow you gun Faith, want to shoot that fecked up black parrot CHTT he just can't shut up!!!! I know you don't like colored people, he is one of them. I respect all people of different skin color but not this one. Where you gun!!!, OK I let someone stanger see him and help me to shut that feck up, cause I can't shoot anyone even so hate them, can i use you to shoot him!!!"

Murderer.
cartooni deux

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You must really hate yourself.
why else you flock to an islamic just because they paid ?
cartooni deux

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLLL CARTOON CLAIMS TO KNOW ALL ABOUT CHINA BUT CANNOT EVEN DISTINGUISH BETWEEN LOVERS TALK AND ARGUMENT!!!
Cartoon's credibility, what little he had, is blown away!!! LOLLLL
hey caps lock yelling savage i never claimed to know ALL ABOUT chinese, I'm sure these "loves" sound like you and your goat, just moments before her rape... If you recheck, i said... they had to speak english....
Put up your sach,my credibility is ready to TAKE IT,,, you perverted islamic douche.... do you speak chinese to your doll ? or goat ?
guess what savage, i cant tell when your islamic assholes are loving or fighting...(not that you sh!ts actually love women) arabic is like shoe scum, vile in all situations....
uguys

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Very intertaining.,one of you is full of sh/t , the other is quite a phlostepher ,... Oops auto correct plz ! AUTOCorrect in thread 5 plz ty :)

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Aliroger1 wrote:
I HAVE DONE AN EXCELLENT JOB OF SHAKING CARTOON OUT OF HIS TREE
Poor guy is running around screaming like a banshee who dropped his bottle of whiskey and saw it smash and soak into the ground!!! LOLLLL
Cartoon's typing is faster than his brain!!! LOLLLLLL
-
It must be hurting Aliroger1 to be made an ASS BY cartooni deux.
-
Aliroger1 does not know which way to turn.
-
Aliroger1 now thinks he is back in Morocco back in the trees with the monkeys.
-
cartooni deux sets up a heavy jar with a small neck opening with a banana snack inside of the jar, along comes Aliroger1 to try to take the banana that cartooni deux has set up.
-
Aliroger1 is the same as the monkey as soon as he grabs the Banana that cartooni deux has set up, Aliroger1 does want to let go, along comes cartooni deux and kicks aliroger1 in the arse.
-
Here is what Cartooni deux is doing to Aliroger1
-
Remember The Monkey Trap
As part of the incessant need to provide monkeys to research labs around the world, teams of monkey catchers have developed an interesting system to capture live monkeys. While it is still dark, the teams take long-necked heavy ceramic vases to places where monkeys are known to frequent. Fresh bananas are then placed in them and the teams go off and lay similar traps elsewhere.
In the morning, the monkeys find the vases and discover the succulent fruit that has miraculously appeared overnight. With gusto, they reach into the vases and grasp a banana. When they try to extract their arms they discover that they can't. The fist that is grabbing the banana has now become thicker than the neck of the vase and the monkey is unable to get the arm out. When the monkey catchers return that night they find that the monkeys are still there, usually exhausted after trying in vain for hours to lift the heavy jar and escape with it. The monkeys are then caged and sent to some university lab on the other side of the world.
Now all that monkey had to do to escape from his unfortunate fate was to let go of the banana, but the poor stubborn thing just hung on and on. We can smugly chuckle at the antics of the poor dumb creature that just didn't have the sense to release the desired prize. Of course, we're above that, right?
What you may wish to ask yourself is whether this monkey business has any relation to your life. Do you in fact have patterns in your life which approximate those of our evolutionary cousins? Are there counterproductive activities that you hang onto with the same stubbornness?
-\
Auch that must hurt Aliroger1.
cartooni deux

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Except for this..........
""topgirl
San Clemente, CA
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#1648792 hrs ago
and am gonna shoot that damn parrot CHTT, he just can't shut up that boring parrot, some parrot are nice and funny, but this one, many want to shoot that ulgy parrot.
He is most wanted ugly parrot people want to shoot down."
"topgirl
San Clemente, CA
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#1648852 hrs ago
ask Syriana she wil tell you she has sent me all those book and I took with me to CA and take it with me to beach to read in peace, but damn none sun now,. Can I borrow you gun Faith, want to shoot that fecked up black parrot CHTT he just can't shut up!!!! I know you don't like colored people, he is one of them. I respect all people of different skin color but not this one. Where you gun!!!, OK I let someone stanger see him and help me to shut that feck up, cause I can't shoot anyone even so hate them, can i use you to shoot him!!!"
Murderer.
racist murderer.... theees no other way to read this..., than I wanna shoot that *****

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
POOR CARTOON NOW REALIZES THAT EVERYONE WATCHED HIM MAKE A FOOL OF HIMSELF IN REAL TIME!!! LOLLLLL
Damn, I am very good!!! Don't feel too bad Cartoon. We all had a good laugh at you. You are the best clown around!!!
-
Now Aliroger1 is lost for words he now decides to use my words.
-
Poor Aliroger1 those grapes are really sour.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

cartooni deux wrote:
<quoted text>is Hubei Provence considered south china, bonehead chinese expert
cause the way i heard it... it is considered the founding place of "china".... you stupid as fcuk dope...
you should have gotten the clue last week when i mentioned the yangtze river, you stooge and big islamic dummy...
you should try using question marks or saying apparently ... you might not look so lame and stupid, as your arabic brethren ... you perverted dumb big dope...
-
cartoon deux makes an ASS out of Aliroger1.
cartooni deux

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

J_a_n wrote:
China is sad, people locked in factories to make their masters rich, they get meager wages and two 2 min bathroom breaks in a 10 hour shirt, the air is polluted beyond comprehension, they mostly steal western technology and use their slave live labor to produce it cheaper. Ali is impressed with that?
When I was in China they has sewage running in the back streets, the locals pass gas in the open out loud like no big deal including woman. It's a culture shock, I will say that! Very dirty, I would only eat at the American hotel and even then was still nervous.
There are nice places and it getting nicer, but nothing to be impressed with using the labor like that.
Muslim were the master slave traders and so was Mohammad, possible why Alirodger likes China so much??
<quoted text>
no spitting signs everywhere, and it doesnt help....
cartooni deux

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLLLL
ali worships china because in reality, its a better sheithole than where he was bred....
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

J_a_n wrote:
You said province he said province, why do you choose to assume what he said when he said province?
Seems your coming to conclusion.
<quoted text>
LOLLL--Go back and read the thread, Harvard U professor!!! LOLLLL
cartooni deux

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>No, actually, that was you and the sea hag logging on and off and judging his posts over and over. You two i'diots do it all the time. It's obvious.
like i give a sh1t, that islamics or Ali like my posts... I mean theyre designed to insult the sh!tbags.... DUH !
cartooni deux

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

J_a_n wrote:
<quoted text>
pretty uppity for a slave, huh ?
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

cartooni deux wrote:
<quoted text>ali distorts.... hes always welcome to put iup cash.... to learn a real lesson... of course i suspect he might have to beg borrow or steal... you know like a typical beggar islamic
LOLLLLLL

Oh yes, they we were talking about Hubei and not CHina!!! LOLLL

Run along. You have made a complete fool of yourself!!! You are the Greatest Clown on Topix!!! LOLLLLL You have Jan fooled--Jan is a professor of theology at Harvard U!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
SO, CARTOON VISITED CHINA BUT NEVER REALLY INTERACTED WITH CHINESE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMS, CULTURE AND PRACTICES
He did not make any effort to get to know the CHinese, yet Cartoon claims to be an authority on CHinese!!! LOLLLLL
Cartoon is the best clown here!!!
-
Aliroger1 has proven in this thread that he knows very little about China, claiming that China only has 1 language.
When there are nearly 100 Million Cantonese speaking Chinese.
-
Even Mandarin is not spoken in many homes in China.
-
At home the majority of those 1 billion Chinese will speak a version of Mandarin, the dialect known as Putonghua.
-
Mandarin is the proper commercial language that is taught in schools.
-
Maybe when Aliroger1 is fcking her he should be asking her to explain what is spoken in China.
-
How can any one believe what Ali post when his ship can do a return trip Canada, China, Canada, all in 5 days.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 160,981 - 161,000 of323,653
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••